Epic > Steam

PROTIP: During this Steam sale, if you buy The Witness, Subnautica, Enter the Gungeon or any of the other awesome games that Epic gave us for free over the past few months, you're a dumb nigger.

Attached: 1561166240516.jpg (543x944, 78K)

Who would buy those in 2020 - .5?

Op is a faggot

Dumb niggers detected

unironically based

god amouranth is so hot, would mod her channel

Stop being poor or stop being retarded. Take your pick.

Everyone thinks you're retarded, OP.

Epic gave away the witness for free!? WTF, WTF, WHY WASN'T I NOTIFIED. I was just notified for enter the gungeon and transistor. Both pretty lame.

Fuck off epic employee and get fucked.

I don’t need you. There are a whole lot of other streamers that deserve my time and support. As they say there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Fish without husbands too... you liar skank. I will no longer be dedicating 1/3 of my day to moderating your chat. Let the wildebeests roam... and if you need me, I’ll be in STPeach’s chat from now on. You may not know this but I actually do watch her streams after yours are over. And I’ve been a 6 month subscriber as well... I donated her $30 the other day and said her outfit looked cute - she said I’m a sweetheart. Things are looking up for me (and down for you). This is where I bid farewell to you, have fun being a liar bitchface.

All these autists who said no to free games because muh one launcher are now SEETHING.

What a shame

And who alerts you?

It was one of the first games they gave away, prior to desktop notifications for new free games.

I'm sure those free games are supporting the devs a lot, faggot.
also
>not owning these games for years already
2/10 made me reply

Pretty sure official shills who are paid to post don't go around calling people niggers and autists. Stay mad.

it's a falseflag
most of these are falseflags
even the most retarded marketing teams know that spamming shit just makes people hate whatever is being spammed out of spite so clearly whoever is spamming is doing it to culture hatred torward epic amd their chink overlords. I do have to say it's a strategy that is working

I'll never forgive the bastards for taking Paragon out back and shooting it

Blending in is a necessary tactic.

>buying games at full price
>thinking you're superior to people who wait for the sale or the giveaway

I bet you used a guide to beat The Witness too, because you needed to move on to the next game in your backlog that you overpaid for.

You also opened yourself up to russian tech tzars, chinese overlords and an overall shit service that sells your info to all governments.

>buying years old games

lmao

This is what Steam users are unironically doing.

What do they do with it anyway?

see

I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: fellow-kids-social-media-blog-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 342K)

Only heard of subnautica, gonna assume those others are dime a dozen indie trash

The Witness is by far the best of the three games listed. The other two just copy other successful formulas whereas there is nothing else quite like The Witness.

Dude she looks so fake that it's borderline creepy. Her awkward posing and facial expressions combined with her odd proportions has plunged her into uncanny valley territory. It's almost surreal, like a robot/doll with photo-realistic rubber skin.
Genuinely gives me the creeps.

Spotted the gay

Spotted the virgin

Track purchases, IP addresses, keylog your shit etc.
The Epic launcher actively goes through your shit and scans everything and sends it right back to their servers, they say it's to prevent cheating yet the fact they flag people for buying more than one product within 5 minutes shows they have no idea how security works.

She doesn't move very naturally in her videos either, like she tries too hard to be cute or sexy without any natural charm to it. No performing talent at all, just money and attention.

>flag people for buying more than one product within 5 minutes shows they have no idea how security works.
Or a store front to begin with

she looks like she fucks black guys

100% chance I've fucked more women than you. Let's compare numbers. I lost my virginity 15 years ago and I've fucked 34 different women. How about you? inb4 someone boosts my ego by calling me a liar.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I've gotten so many free games from Epic that you can't even so the earliest ones like Subnautica, Thimbleweed, etc

Epic chads rising up to show how retarded Steam drones are

Attached: epic steam list games.jpg (1510x604, 124K)

Who needs talent when you can just pick the sluttiest within-TOS outfit and play a game or just dance and boys will start donating at minimum four-figures multiple times per stream.

You would do it if you could and you're just salty that nobody wants to pay to see your soft shitty body. You know I'm right.

I can get all of those games for free too, without having to download the Tiananmen square launcher.

>is afraid of chinanigger botnet
>has no problem with piratenigger botnets

I recommend suicide

I wasn't complaining. Just stating facts.

30% of nothing is nothing.

I thought people used the EGS to support developers, not fleece them! What happened to that?

Attached: 1561391377600m.jpg (1024x1016, 74K)

>piratenigger botnets
Not everyone is computer illiterate as you user.

Fuck off chink shill.

Attached: 1547728744020.jpg (298x877, 54K)

ITT: Shills.

>thinks pirates don't hide malware in the software they offer for download
>calls other people computer illiterate

I wonder how much BTC you've unknowongly mined for people smarter than you.