This game looks so fucking good

this game looks so fucking good

youtube.com/watch?v=8gq_7gb1giA

Attached: la.jpg (1600x899, 269K)

looks MUCH better than pixelshit

Shame it's full price

Nope graphics look like shit so it's shit game

ResidentSleeper

is this a completely new game or a remake?

If they can get it entirely 60 fps before launch that would be swell.

Zoom zoom

1 for 1 remake it looks like

>using twitch emotes

PepeHands

I can't stand the new soundtrack. It's so... weak.

Attached: 1561188805761.jpg (480x409, 27K)

Pepega

I do genuinely think this looks like the best version of the game by far. But I am still extremely disappointed and annoyed by the fact that it's not a new game.
Dampe's little mini-dungeon novelty looks kind of cool for a new gimmick, but for people who have already played Link's Awakening half a dozen times or more, this game doesn't appear to provide anything new or interesting whatsoever.

The quality of life improvements etc, etc, are all fine and well and I probably would play this version for my next replay of the game. If it just wasn't sold for fucking $60.
$60 is not worth it when it has barely anything in terms of new content. It doesn't even have a new dungeon or does it?

Should have been a 3DS game in 2016.

Based
Kino
Soul

There is more personality and lovable detail in every single house interior than was present in the entire map of the original and still people will say it has no love and no soul behind it.

That said, I want this, but am hard pressed to pay $60 for a game I know from back to front.

DAYUM

SAME TREATMENT FUCKING WHEN

Attached: zel.jpg (620x332, 72K)

>Capcom
>doing anything nice for the Switch outside of cheaply made ports

Attached: 1510713324707.jpg (521x579, 31K)

THIS

THE FUCKING BASE GAME CAN BE COMPLETED IN LIKE 3 HOURS AND THERES NO WAY THE DUNGEON MAKER IS GOING TO HAVE ENOUGH LONGEVITY TO CARRY THE COST, HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY CHARGING FULL PRICE FOR THIS SHIT?

Dampe's build a dungeon thing is a test run for Zelda Maker prove me wrong.

To be fair they don't need Capcom to remake those games. That said I'm tired of remakes.

>That said I'm tired of remakes.

I'm not, I wish they'd remake fucking everything. New ideas are shit in this current day and age, I'd gladly pay to replay my old favorites with a new coat of paint.

Dumb nostalgiafag

No, you're right. Anouma said that if people like it, it's something they'll keep in mind.

Anyone epse hatw that shitty effect where everything in the background is blurry? I dont understand why thats there

Don't care, I like video games.

>$60 for a reskin of a 1993 Gameboy game
>ruined music
>plastic blurry graphics yet somehow still have jaggies everywhere
>stiff/janky animations
>30 FPS
It's shit.

Not that I disagree but I do find it amusing how the no. of hours to beat this game keeps on getting lower and lower in these threads. Sooner or later we'll reach 1 hour/30 minutes.

I like the composition of it but for some reason it sounds really quiet. Odd design choice, honestly.

WR 1m 21s

Inb4

kys zoomer

It does, but I just don't know about paying $60 for it

Paid €79 for this, I think it was worth it

Attached: 1560368312462.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)