New vegas thread?

New vegas thread?

Attached: 1527042771689.png (1208x1047, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWu-32hR4GY
brownells.com/firearms/rifles/semi-auto/brn-10-retro-rifle-308-7-62-20in-barrel-prod115389.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anti-material rifle
>explosive rounds
I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

>playing DM for first time
>decide to not take anything from the vault
>leave behind all gold, meds, ammo, everything
>convince Dog to let go of his inner conflict with God
>convince Dean to let go of his greed
>convince Christine to let go of her revenge against elijah
>convince myself that sometimes it's best to let things go
>trap elijah, the only one who couldn't let go
>listening to the end slides
>youtube.com/watch?v=eWu-32hR4GY
Absolute kino

Attached: 1489105242107.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

reminder that brotherhood of steel are fags and should be blown up

why is wooden furniture so great?

old world blues needed more cyborg stuff.

>really like the design of the Service Rifle
>its only good on early game
>also like the Survivalist's rifle
>ammo is expensive as fuck

Why even live

Attached: file.png (3000x800, 1.05M)

wood = good but
BAKELITE>all

>Decide to replay NV
>Get all the mods i usually get
>Game crashes as soon as i enter Goodsprings
>No error message no anything
Even when i disable all mods it continues to crash. Literally what could be the issue?

Attached: 1556793202500.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

You're probably not believing hard enough

I had a good mod for awhile that let me manufacture my own
Unless i just dreamt it

Alright, boys, I've never beaten NV. I always got distracted by exploring the world and then had to study or other shit to do. Now that I've got 6 weeks of free time I'm making this my summer project. What's a good build? Any must have mods?

Attached: MV5BNDViNzMyMzMtZTNiMC00ODYzLTk3YjktYzY5NDg0YTdmYmQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 48K)

I like going melee/unarmed. But luck/crit builds are always fun too.
>local mailman CANNOT lose blackjack

Why do people even use guns in New Vegas? Just use the Super Sledge. It's powerful, effective, and doesn't feel like shit to use.

>super sledge
>not using glorious Oh Baby!

Are there any other good RPGs with guns other than the Fallout series? I would like to try something new

is this the best mod for new vegas?

Attached: 38719-1-1292472469.jpg (800x600, 123K)

wheres the charging handle?

Attached: 4.png (440x689, 464K)

I've played so much NV that I wanna mod FO4 and play it. I know RPG elements are non-existent and voice-acting is retarded, but I always roleplay as a BoS member in NV so FO4 fits right up my alley, especially since gunplay is better.

I did however checked its weapons and holy fuck the sounds and animations are literal NERF tier. Are there mods that can make FO4 /k/ as fuck?

Attached: 1553274461274.jpg (915x636, 168K)

Ahh shit, here we go again.

Attached: crack.jpg (768x768, 342K)

>Turbo
>med-x
>Weapon binding ritual
>buffout
>psycho
COME GET ME YOU SKIRT WEARING FUCKS

the institute is the best faction in 4,
lets me live my blade runner fantasies

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (1570x1137, 1.23M)

There is nothing more fun than wiping out cottonwood cove and the fort all by yourself on the hardest difficulty.
>executing caesar with ranger sequoia
Fixed that tumor for you, baldie.

Attached: 1556054887416.png (540x467, 257K)

Attached: 1561390647965.jpg (901x887, 175K)

because you can make it real

brownells.com/firearms/rifles/semi-auto/brn-10-retro-rifle-308-7-62-20in-barrel-prod115389.aspx

I think it's either attached to the bolt (kind of looks like it is) or it's on the other side of the receiver, one of the compromises they had to make so that it could share animations with other guns.

Who else here /huntingrifleonly/?

Went through the entire game using only hand grenades and the first HR I found with mods slapped on it. Dead Money not counting, obviously.

Attached: 1389889-800px_huntingriflesall.jpg (800x360, 79K)

What are some commonly recommended, but shit mods?
>Weapon Retexture Project
>Weapons of the new Millenia
>Project Nevada

Modern Firearms mod. Adds an insane number of different guns with a shitload of variants and a new workbench where you can customize them in way more detail than normal Fo4 guns, with stuff like ARs and AKs getting numerous options for receivers, barrels, rail systems/handguards, even mag size and style. There are a few downsides though, I'm not sure if they've got custom animations yet (I haven't played Fo4 at all in ages and there's a newer version of the mod) and the mod guns all do a lot more damage than vanilla stuff, which may or may not be a benefit in your mind. (I like the higher damage, enemies get the mod guns too so it makes the gameplay a bit more STALKER-like, and there's another mod that buffs the vanilla guns to be in sync with the MF ones.)

AWOP

same, gameplay sucked but the lore, man this was too fucking good

why is AWOP shit?

I'm currently doing a run where I try to ally with benny, have him die at the fort, take his suit and pistol, and only the suit and pistol. I then try to go independent, while executing Mr. House, Caesar, and NCR officers with Maria, all with headshots.
It's pretty fun.

Attached: 1559449154620.png (400x488, 315K)

from what I remember:
>save bloat
>tons of FPS drops
>bullet sponge enemies
>overpowered weapons

Mostly save bloat. There's a couple terrible scripted sections as well.

You don't need any mods, i for example, always play vanilla and its amazing. If this is going to be your first real run then you should definitely just play without them. As to the build, playing as a stealth sniper with high luck is very fun. Material Rifle + Explosive Ammo + Attack while being hidden and you destroy everything. Also, luck allows you to gamble better, and its really fucking fun.

how do I make a bad karma run fun? I always get bored of being a dick since 9 times outta 10 it's the path of least resistance.

Attached: 1558568803328.png (512x512, 181K)

>You don't need any mods

I mostly agree if it's content or gameplay mods but he's really shooting himself in the foot by not using bug fixes or quality of life mods.

Forgot about this, you're absolutely right. While F-NV is an incredible gaem it is also incredibly bugged.

Man, imagine if you got vilified by all factions
and they could all send hitsquads

Attached: 1471330727295.jpg (325x325, 16K)

COW BOY
COW BOY
COW BOY

Attached: 4L_ZJqJyhKZ.jpg (342x500, 36K)

On the bolt.