This would be a lot more fun if the load times weren’t so long. Any chance of them fixing this soon...

This would be a lot more fun if the load times weren’t so long. Any chance of them fixing this soon? Literally half the game is load screens. This is some Sonic 06 level shit.

Attached: 7740FAC2-82B1-40B7-B34C-D1931F675B27.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jbZq7M4xPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you playing on Nintendo Shits? If so, then that's your problem

Yeah I’m on Switch. I like playing it in bed and I’m pretty sure nobody even knows this game is on Xbone so that’s out of the question

I play on PS4, the loading times are really short

wait for the pc version

>This is some Sonic 06 level shit
You haven't played Sonic 06.

yeah the Shitch has a terrible CPU, so don't blame the game on your subpar choice.

Fellow ps4bro here.
I feel like there's too many load times, it even loads the reward screen.

Is this everyone we are getting or will more characters be added later on?

Meh I don’t really like ps4I actually have. Just recently. It’s pretty bad but doesn’t deserve THAT much hate.
I’m not gonna but a fucking blu ray player just to play crash team racing

More is coming. Spyro included

There are many sure but i don't think they are long, they don't bother me. The game is really beautiful and detailed, i'm surprised my vanilla PS4 runs it as well as it does

>its pretty bad but it doesn't deserve that much hate
Yes it does. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 are flawed but ambitious games. Sonic 06 is a dumpster full of shit on fire. You're beyond retarded.

Tawna + Trophy Girls next month.
Baby Crash, Baby Coco and Baby T. in August.
Spyro in September, Ripto has been leaked.
N. Brio, Koala Kong, Komodo Moe, Fasty and King Chicken leaked in files.

that's psychological, one long load time is experienced as ''better'' than many tiny ones.

what does a format that was obsolete when it was released got to do with this? tell me what the P in CPU stands for. I'll give you a hint, your RAM holds it temporarily, that's why removing a game disc keeps the level loaded.

he actually defended Sonic 06. he's dumb as shit

still, he hopefully knows RAM, CPU and GPU?!

does anyone know if the coin reward you get from online update daily alongside the store, or does it go from 24 hours since you last ran out?
I just had a long shift at work and I would have to prefer not playing at all if it means the coins will only be available after 8 a clock the rest of the week

The load times would probably be a little longer if I turned off the opening track movies. I notice it does a bit of loading during those.

Well fuck I wanted to get it on Switch too

>Try out online for the first time after beating Oxide's ghosts
>Out of time
>Lap everyone with blue fire
>Everyone disconnects when back in the lobby
>mfw

Attached: Kars_lol.png (240x240, 167K)

Unlocking N. Tropy is too hard.

Attached: 1529488931901.png (447x478, 501K)

is just the matchmaking user
don't be proud of yourself

''lol noob''

-Oxide's grandsonson

youtube.com/watch?v=3jbZq7M4xPQ

are you going to let that little shit laugh or beat ALL the ghosts, on OXIDE?