Rips the mask off

>Rips the mask off
>Shoots himself in the head
>Uses fucking tarot cards

Why is Yu such a pussy frens?

Attached: persona_3_5__2__by_nochillkyle-db9iy6e.jpg (894x894, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhAo2inLJeo
youtube.com/watch?v=mt2ZHp3IaiU
youtube.com/watch?v=KSUMXn8ih48
youtube.com/watch?v=zVjXyMsLLRo
youtube.com/watch?v=zoeOVzbciPg
youtube.com/watch?v=JHpEV4DrliM
youtube.com/watch?v=JGmvxwE25wQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

canon names are fucking gay

>implying breaking a card into a million pieces with one hand crush is easier than taking off a fucking mask...

Attached: 1368822966934.png (492x440, 188K)

You don't understand
It isn't that Yu is the pussy, it's the other way around
The others have to hurt themselves in order to get their personas to obey, they are barely in control and have to go through that bullshit for a demon to even consider being summoned
Yu is such strong Chad he has full control over summoning, they WANT to be summoned

They didn't have the resources to fully animate Yu bending over the nearest female party member and blasting his persona into her ass.

This, but only in the case of P3MC.
In P5 it's not even difficult or painful after the first time, they even strike jojo poses.

Is it just me or shouldn't P4 and P5 be switched thematically? P4 is all about facing yourself and accepting who you really are, so you would think ripping off a mask would make more sense. P5 is all about defying fate and changing the world depsite the odds, so crushing a tarot card would make sense.

It is when the mask is literally part of your face.

The mask is basically attached to their faces though ripping it off causes there face to bleed out. It's like ripping of a layer of skin

>P5 is all about defying fate and changing the world depsite the odds
While this is true there's also the theme of the main cast wanting to cast off the "mask" of how the rest of the world sees them and be themselves, which ends up being a little more forefront for most of the game.

>Yu has full control
>he can't even summon his persona outside the TV world

OH NONONONO YUFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1495595781804.jpg (530x587, 61K)

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka !.jpg (597x600, 70K)

Can you not do this trashwaifu?

door-kun had mitsuru in his game so he's automatically the biggest pimp

Attached: 1527778852900.jpg (700x1116, 160K)

I want to whip Fuuka and poor syrup all over her body and lick all of it while blindfolded.

Attached: Fuuka2.jpg (480x528, 29K)

Fuuka should never be hurt ever!
She has already suffered enough and only deserves to be happy and safe!

Attached: Fuuka Pat.gif (417x524, 826K)

but persona 4 arena is canon

At least post better design desu

Attached: fe4d35df67a18e914c8fb8640074137f.jpg (700x1000, 70K)

And where does P4A takes place?

Fuuka is equally as beautiful in all her outfits and looks!

Attached: Fuuka Fluff.png (510x693, 299K)

there are stages that aren't the TV world.

Everything happens in the TV world though.

did you not watch the anime, he uses his persona outside of the TV, you just can't see it. either that, or he's just a fucking massive dork
youtube.com/watch?v=DhAo2inLJeo

He just screams Persona randomly, he also does this when Nanako asks him if he's horny

yu is the worst persona MC by far and only "chad narukami" self insert fags make anyone like him, every single canon portrayal of the character gives him all the personality of a hunk of wood while he talks about bonds like a fucking autistic shonen MC

in P4 the characters accept their shadow/negative parts of themselves as something that's a part of them but not nearly as bad as the boss fight makes it look

in P5 the characters listen to their shadows talk about all the things they want to hide and go "hell yeah, you're right". they give into them instead of denying them

i haven't watched P4GA because fuck Golden, should I at least give it my attention?

the whole "phantom thief" theme means they have to wear masks to disguise themselves while sneaking around in the metaverse.
it's also a pretty obvious callback to the masked circle from p2.

bumping this thread because fuck e celebs

Attached: VROOOOM.png (800x533, 417K)

When they're outside of the tv world, the red mist caused by kagutsuchi's power lets them summon.

it's great, even the dub is fun to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=mt2ZHp3IaiU

That's actually why Yu doesn't have to do anything drastic compared to the others; summoning a persona is much easier in the TV World

Wow, Narukami's dub voice is actually pretty good
it's JYB isn't it? I recognize his "oh shit gotta do a high school" voice from a mile away

>Why is Yu such a pussy frens?
>only one who isn't suicidal or hiding like a legitimate pussy

>can only summon in the TV world
>they don't have to do anything drastic to summon because of that
>eventually Atlus reveals that the only way to summon your persona outside of the TV world is seppuku style stabbing yourself(like how P3's team has to shoot themselves) since that lines up with Japanese stories like the origins of the 4 personas.

>>he can't even summon his persona outside the TV world
That's because you can't summon a persona outside of those worlds without using something like an evoker.

>it's JYB isn't it?
yeah, he was the voice of him in the original P4 as well, he also voiced Adachi in the dub(which is a clever choice being honest)

>it's JYB isn't it?
You know it.

It's JYB, yes.

That man can work wonders when paired with a cast that's phoning it in, god bless.
Nanako was pretty okay too in that video

in general the dub is pretty good, there are some bad scenes, but overall it's pretty good and one of the few passable dubs out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSUMXn8ih48

Attached: ALPHA.png (340x355, 123K)

>That Rise
god I never thought I'd see the day I became a weeaboo but here I am, the only copies of P3 and 4 i can find being in Japanese and me playing P5 in japanese by extension, and then complaining about english voices on a Laosian boxing forum, but here I am.
That Rise is garbage for someone who's supposed to be like 13 years old.

What have I become?

Attached: you can't be serious.png (256x256, 22K)

>shooting yourself in the head is cool
>ripping off your own skin is cool
Personafags are emofaggots.

Attached: 1356667834163.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>for someone who's supposed to be like 13 years old.
She's 16 user

>Personafags are emofaggots.
Persona 3 was made with the emo theme in mind

but isn't she supposed to sound mature for her age since she's an idol whore?

Attached: WJre3zHi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Have you played Persona 3? Of course the fans of it are emos, the MC's whole thing is being Japanese emo Jesus.

Yu is just a wish-fulfillment character with no depth or anything interesting.
It's not a case P4 is the most loved one.

all personas mc expept door are weak as fuck, the p1 and p2 crew coul summon the personas to kill actual demons

I consulted the birthday chart and you're right, I rescind all complaints
I never got that idea. Her voice is super high pitched in japanese and I thought it was supposed to be like that to hammer in the point that she's super young and doing all of this gross shit for her age.

Attached: 1561164053778.jpg (864x1886, 606K)

>All the P4 party members need to break it with their weapon or some secondary means
>Yu just crushes it with his bare hands
He's at the very least the most hardcore of the P4 cast.

>>All the P4 party members need to break it with their weapon or some secondary means
Chie kicked her card

you never see the teenagers that pretend they're "mature" so they can justify dating a dude years older than them. They all act like Rise.

Attached: 1445808711394.jpg (250x290, 28K)

>Her voice is super high pitched in japanese
Because idols always do that fake shrill "cutesy" little girl voice even when they're in their 20s and it's godawful the entire time. It's almost never their actual normal voice.

so why was it so shit compared to 3 and 4's?

Attached: 220px-P5A_DVD_V01_cover.jpg (220x295, 23K)

But when Narukami, Yosuke, and Kanji go talk to her when she's at the tofu shop and they don't know each other, she has the same pitched voice. This is after telling her manager to fuck off and that she's done.
I don't entirely know what you meant by this
The company that made 3 and 4's ran out of money because they put so much money into their projects.

show us how you tear your skin off user

Attached: 1556007519641.png (500x328, 215K)

>The company that made 3 and 4's ran out of money because they put so much money into their projects.
that can't be it because 4's animation quality wasn't that good 90% of the time, but it was still an overall better adaptation

3's movies came after 4's series.

Attached: sorry.jpg (401x349, 37K)

Attached: 1531554077_pM8FW9y.gif (480x322, 1.81M)

Unironically made by the most braindead morons ever.
>hey let's actually focus on action scenes despite not having the budget to make them any good
>hey let's ignore most of the social moments in the game even though the social management is over half the game from 3 onward
>hey let's give the main character zero fucking personality
>anime director literally shat on Door and Yu for not having any personality, said that Joker's personality is amazing because of the dual life element, then proceeded to make his personality the worst ever
Fucking idiots.

>>anime director literally shat on Door and Yu for not having any personality
there's no way they actually said this, not after 4tA and 3M

P4 was toning it down, after you know, having a game where the primary method of invoking demons was shooting yourself in the head.

Yu isn't a pussy, Yu just doesn't have to do a bunch of emo bullshit to summon his persona

>P3 cast fake suicide because their entire quest is unknowingly speeding up the apocalypse
>P5 cast rip off their mask and show their true self at the right time but otherwise need to hide

>P4 cast attack cards because IT LOOKS BADASS LOL
souless game

>souless game
>defends persona 5

Attached: k.jpg (260x194, 10K)

>b-but other game

>Nanako would be in high school in current year

Attached: 6b1192d9394a59b10371b95ee67f673e78c23c58_hq.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

rate the squad senpai

Attached: 1546900948737.jpg (960x640, 157K)

During the time of P5, she'd be just starting Middle School or whatever japanese equivalent they have.
>SEES are all in their mid-late 20's now, Ken is 21
>the IT are all adults now

Attached: 1536408736455.png (428x424, 124K)

>Implying chad wants anything near or touching his perfect head and face
He doesn't need to be a fucking ultra cool faggot he just needs to get the job done

Attached: afc348434342c0d467883871f896f44d.gif (350x498, 476K)

>Maya and most of the P2 cast would be in her 40s by now

Attached: 8bd.gif (451x322, 736K)

>Rips mask off
>Exposes identity
>???

P1 and P2 MCs can summon outside so get fucked P4 fag

>there are people on this board that are younger than most of the P5 cast
>they're still old enough to post here

Attached: whenyouseeazoomer.png (852x480, 414K)

P1 can't without the DEVA system creating a space where it was possible.

Persona 1 MCs and even that one dude who had Mara jooting out of his stomach, still regularly use their Personas in the daily world.

I hope 6 is slitting your wrists

but that's a good thing, that means they're all legal across the board

Attached: YES.jpg (640x359, 41K)

Faggot

it means that sjws on twitter legally cannot complain about me fetishizing persona girls because "THEY WERE UNDERAGE!!!!!"

Why does Messiah and Satanael have stats that are at 60+ when Izanagi-No-Okami has all stats 80+ and better skill variety?

Izanagi created Japan so he has a bias

>Caring about what SJWs on twitter think
Do you have brain cancer?

Attached: 1560809742620.png (438x469, 20K)

For one, Messiah isn't actually Door's ultimate persona, just the final one for the Judgment social link. Orpheus Telos is. Second, Izanagi-no-Okami has ridiculously restrictive criteria to use him so they figured if anyone is going to bother they may as well get an OP asshole that can curbstomp the rest of the game. It's like actually going through the effort of getting Armageddon in 3, by the time you've done that then you're already overleveled.

>Literally Mitsuwho
>while Door-kun had best girl Elizabeth
Loving every laugh

Attached: 1501756233856.png (532x488, 511K)

Based

Attached: 1559860825354.jpg (875x535, 50K)

>take away makoto's evoker and he can't do anything
>meanwhile yu and rens way of summoning will always be there for them

Ren loses his ability to summon at the end of P5, along with the rest of the Phantom Thieves
Yu's the only person out of the nusona trilogy that can never lose his ability to summon unless he gets his power revoked.

>P3 not even mentioned
>has to make it about P3

retard

i get what you mean but the spoiler was literally about p3

SEES can summon without evokers while in a dimension of the collective consciousness, such as the TV World and Palaces, as proven in 4 Arena. The reason why they need evokers is because the Dark Hour isn't a pure dimension like that, but an aspect of the collective consciousness flowing into the real world.

they even show this in PQ2, when you meet him he doesn't have his gun so all he has is his sword and he's only able to fight back when FeMC gives him her gun.

they needed their guns in the Cinema Labyrinth, Makoto was even losing initially when you meet him in the game because he didn't have his evoker

>hating on Chad Narukami

The Cinema Labyrinth is not a pure dimension of the collective consciousness, as it works on "fuck you, we'll do what we want because of what the plot demands" rules. Appropriate, being a cinema.

Orpheus Telos is a good Persona too but I don't understand why they never use it in canon stories, just an extra.

That’s not how it works, when the p3 cast was in the tv world they could all summon without evokers, the evokers let them summon anywhere like the real world

>PQ1 and 2
>canon

your headcanon about them not being canon doesnt make them not canon

>>P3 not even mentioned
That was your mistake, negroid

I found P5's story enjoyable, but by the end I was starting to get a bit tired of the gameplay, the last two dungeons dragged on. As I understand it P5 has a substantial QoL gameplay improvements over P3 and P4 so I'm a little hesitant about bothering with them.

Are the anime adaptations of P3 and P4 good enough to be a legitimate alternative to playing the games, if I suspect I'll find the gameplay tiresome?

>tfw share a birthday with Aigis
it was meant to be bros...

Attached: aigis-persona4arena-illustration-skyscraper.jpg (1253x1773, 544K)

Because Messiah better fits Door's actual role in the story, being someone who crucified himself for the sins of mankind. Telos is just a lazy recolor. IzzyNoO gets a pass because it's based on the top god of Japanese mythology while Orpheus is a literal who even in Greece.

>Orpheus
>literal who
Dumb dumb

Probably same reason people draw P1's main with Vishnu rather than Amon-Ra.
Some aspect of it being better story wise and looks cool.

4 is like half the length of 5 so even if you think the gameplay isn't as good it won't drag on nearly as much.

Messiah is literally his ultimate act, he literally dies for others, while Orpheus gets himself ripped apart because he fucked up and lost Eurydice and blasphemed Dionysus and the gods in general in front of a group of Dionysus's zealots.

the P3 movies are god tier animation but you miss out on social links and it's also only in japanese, so if you prefer dubs you're out of luck
The P4 animation is really good AFTER you play P4 in my opinion. Play P4 to get full characterization of everyone in the game, then watch the P4 anime to get Narukami characterization.

Yu is such a chad Margaret bragged about him to her siblings which causes one of them to fuck around with time with the other two have them compete against Yu and not only do they fail because Yu's group can even use their personas for their dances, Margaret even joins in just because she knows that their little contest can't begin to compete. The fact that Margaret is still head bitch in charge but showers her guest with praise is a testiment to Yu's power, after all did the other two manage to get a goddess to fall in love with them? I think not.

Where did the editors go for 5?

Mate, I didn't disagree with you, I just consider it retarded to call Orpheus a "literal who".
Messiah is rad as fuck.

Holy shit, Margaret

Thanks for proving you haven't played P3 or P5. Now kill YOURSELF.

3 and 5's characters dont even compete against 4's in the dancing games though

Why are you even using the dancing games as a point of reference for fucking anything? Like at all?

Are you being retarded on purpose or did you not realise he was referring to their summoning methods?

because it isn't even a contest

Well there is Vulcanus Prime which is canonically part of the story as it's the mid form to evolve into Apollo while Vulcanus Prime still just looks slightly different to the first form. Vishnu while yes looks absolutely cool and kinda shows off the "King of Persona" vibe, I still think Amon-Ra is just cool as well. Plus Amon-Ra even has a skill that EVERY boss is weak too, plus it does more damage than dealing regular weakness damage.

OH MY GOD YU IS SUCH A CHAD! JUST LIKE ME!!!

Attached: 1559160400444.png (644x800, 15K)

This is your brain after playing Persona 4.

So I should watch P3 (subs are fine, that's all I ever watch these days) and play P4?

For what it's worth the doors, chad and joker get along well enough. How old would the doors be now if they were still alive?

Because a big tited 16 year old wants some Daddy Doujima and Nanako approves

Attached: 1A.jpg (700x9111, 1.19M)

As much as P3D and P5D suck P4D's game so much (Like, literally in the beginning) Yeah P4D is much better and they actually dance unlike the other casts but honestly yeah the dancing games after 4 don't really matter at all. It's just social interactions and two split games for no reason other than sales and DLC. And I'm glad you enjoyed Persona 4 Dancing a lot bud.

Nigga are you retarded? He said the P3 MC was """suicidal""". Thanks for proving you DID NOT play the game.

>crossdressing teddie in the musical picture
always a great one.

People will tell you you'll miss out on a lot of stuff if you skip P3 as a game and watch the movies, but at the same time if you play P3 you have to deal with Tartarus so fuck that nonsense.
In my honest opinion you should just watch the P3 Movie, but if more people say you should play it then listen to them.
As for P4, definitely play it, it's got a great soundtrack that you'll barely hear in the animation and, like i said, it's better to experience it twice, once in the game, and once where Narukami is an actual character.
Don't play Golden unless that's your only means of playing P4.

If that's all it has going for it, sure.

how can the female door be canon?

Q2 explains that she's just from another timeline.

Play P3, Play P4 and play P5. Experience these games for YOURSELF and let YOURSELF decide if these games are worth it

Oh my god Makoto is such an emo. Just like me...

Attached: 1531778382329.png (644x800, 153K)

Different timeline, nothing more.

>He said the P3 MC was """suicidal""".
In reference to their summoning methods which is literally what the OP is about.
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it.

P3 cast are in their late twenties by now.

Post demons

Attached: SurtSMT.jpg (1944x2632, 606K)

I still don't understand people complaining about Tartarus when the game's field AI is the most easy to abuse and skip to floor bosses.

NOOOO! DON'T CRITICIZE YU! HE IS MY FRIEND!!

Attached: 1561093025185.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Tatsuya really speaks to me as a character, I understand his struggles and his love for his friends perfectly.

Attached: file.png (1080x1331, 656K)

Nigga, shut the fuck up. Go play P4 you literal onions drinking tranny.

Gonna agree with the just play them yourself. If you play any of the games you're going to be in for dungeon crawling, and there's always something more meaningful in making the dialogue choices, and choosing who you spend time with on your own.

Attached: 1447544079702.gif (600x375, 73K)

I really hope Royal mentions Hikari or makes the film festival an event with her in it.

Attached: 1532687588726.png (690x426, 645K)

>they had to ruin persona by introducing different timelines

The metaverse is gone but he never loses his ability to summon or his Persona, just the place he could do it in. If the tv world is separate from the metaverse, he could summon in there like the P3 cast.

I dont either. Even if I think tactics are stupid, the dungeon crawling was bretty fun.

>ken drinking coffee with mitsuru
why isn't he drinking with door-kun?

how does this ruin persona and also aren't a lot of the megaten game series just different timelines?

So I should watch the four P3 films, and play P4, but not P4 Golden, just the base version of the game? What platforms did that get released on, will I be able to emulate it without hassle?

I played P5, and after experiencing it for myself I decided that although I liked the story I wouldn't be very keen on playing previous instalments with even more tedious gameplay.

Will watching the P3 movies ruin the game for me if I decide to play it later? I've already picked up some major spoilers from having seen discussion of it over the years - I'm pretty sure I understand why the protagonist is nicknames Door-kun, for example.

Different timelines have been a thing since Persona 2, jackass.

Oh look, I made baby mad.
You know what though maybe door-kun was suicidal since, you know, he fucking offs himself on purpose.

Everything that happens in the series is technically on a secondary timeline already, so.

Attached: Persona_01_086.jpg (901x1400, 120K)

They probably might not since PQ2 was relatively recent and released before full on footage of Royal. Although I guess that didn't stop Persona 4 from mentioning Aika. I really love when games and anime only kinda cross and reference each other like one big continuity.

Maybe you should follow Door-Kun's example then, onions tranny.

She only did that because the Velvet siblings all have a super autistic sibling rivalry going on. Their guest could be a literal pile of manure and they'd say that they were the absolute best guest ever because that's their job and they have no frame of reference.

>his first Atlus game was Persona 5

>I've already picked up some major spoilers from having seen discussion of it over the years
You might appreciate Makoto a LOT better if he was his own character like in the movies, or maybe you'll like him better if you play the game and have him act the way you would.
Think about that and ultimately make a decision as to whether or not you'll play P3 or watch the movies.

user, just play the damn games.

Play all 3, then watch all 3. Then form your own opinion. Don't listen to P4 fags.

In a world where aliens, robots, demons, rumor hitler in sunglasses, gods, dogs, talking cats that turn into buses and people get demonic super powers by either ripping a mask off their face with blood everywhere, shooting themselves or breaking random tarot cards, Alternative parallel worlds are too much for you?!

Get the out of here,man, this isn't even the first time an alternative world has come up, you fucker, ever hear of Persona 2?

when will you people give up and accept that no one, literally no one, cares about P1 and 2?

this but also don't listen to p3 fags
or p5fags
or p2fags
or p1fags
cause the community sucks

In my opinion I really think you should play both Persona 4 and Persona 4 Golden. I really didn't find much fun with Persona 3 to play it again, then just watched the movies since I think it fits more that Persona 3 be a movie series focused entirely on it's story considering the events that unfolds. (People could say it could've been executed better and yeah).

The thing about Persona 5 and previous games for me is that I really think going through the previous games is much faster than just playing Persona 5. Although Persona 5 has what's considered to be the best gameplay, there's just a lot of stops and slow pacing that just messes the experience and ruins the flow of playing the game just for it's story.

Just don't play Persona

never

Attached: 268.png (950x730, 196K)

P4 is on PS2, Golden is on Vita.

>Alternative parallel worlds are too much for you?!
Yes, because it makes everything trivial. What matters what happens in one universe when there are infinite ones.

No, the velvet room siblings get like that because through spending time with their precious guests they develop feelings towards them which eventually develop into love and devotion after they face them in combat, the twins even tell Joker they love him after they are beaten and fuse at the end of the game and did you forget Margaret sticks her tongue down Yu's throat at the end of his compete with a sensual moan and calling it a sweet sin? or Elizabeth going as far as to proposition sex from makoto with the same being true for Theodore?

Atlus let you import one Persona from your P5 compendium into your compendium for Royal, who do you pick and why?

I choose Mother Harlot. Mine was high level, would help me fit in the Haru social link easier, and I made her my confuse bot with high luck so I could farm money with ease.

Attached: lucian-maciel-mother-harlot[1].jpg (1920x1621, 509K)

Even if this were true, which it isn't, it's fucking retarded to go "HURP DURP FEMC RUINED PERSONA" when literally the previous game did the exact same thing.

Nanako is 15 now so we probably have the P6 MC

Yoshitsune, duh.

>Implying a sequel would use a character directly related to a character from a previous game

All of that is because they have no other frame of reference for the real world. The VR attendants are only granted knowledge that they need for their job and their guest is literally the first human they meet, and a remarkable one at that. They end up developing feelings because they've never known any other human and because the ones they meet are exceptional by their standards, though you seem to be taking the wish fulfillment self insert bait angle.

The "Takashi Kido" fan theories for P5 were hilarious.

Easily the most boring answer you could give, faggot.

Attached: 1504369216267.jpg (1280x963, 158K)

>What matters what happens in one universe when there are infinite ones.
To sound like an ass, are you saying that Persona becomes trivial when you try to consider the futility of one's living and the actions people take in relation to the multiple facets of ones being or reality in the grand scheme of things?
Cause I'm pretty sure that's kind of the point of Persona games.

>or Elizabeth going as far as to proposition sex from makoto
>mfw just realized Makoto never got laid

Attached: 1560741674209.png (600x565, 137K)

>because it makes everything trivial.
Wow, that's a pretty bleak outlook. Maybe you should pull an Etika right now.

Okuninushi was one of my favorites in 4. I'd import Thor from 3, but you can't use hammers in P5, so what's the point?

I forgot. Can the P3 cast even summon their personas outside of the Dark Hour?

Too bad, I already beat the base game and there's no point slogging through the same fucking dungeons for a hundred hours just to get the new content.

The only ones who did had little control over them.

That delves into the schrodinger's canon of the games. There's canon where Door never pursues any girl which is probably what Atlus is running with and their's canon where Door fucked every girl he knew and then killed himself because you couldn't friendzone anyone in P3 and there's no other way to finish links and get Orpheus Telos.

Yes, they even do so in the game itself. For example, Door uses his persona to kill Ryoji in the bad ending, outside of the Dark Hour.

If I remember right they can towards the end but are never seen doing it again.

I know in P4 Thor had the best thunder skills, but they gave those to Odin in P5.

Wimp.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVjXyMsLLRo

I think they can, just in-game they choose not to because they only want to use them for their mission.

Why the fuck are you even buying Royal then you retard.

P3Hero did it in P3. The rest can do it in the arena spin-off.

P4 was made in a month don't think too hard

Is original P4 worth playing if you haven't played it yet and don't have a vita?

What makes you think I am?

My daddy taught me a few things too, like how not to rip the skin by using someone else's mouth

>The rest can do it in the arena spin-off.
Doesn't arena take place in a special area of some kind or was that just Ultimax?

Original P4 is superior because there's no forced Marie bullshit
She gets fixed in spinoffs but jesus christ what was Atlus thinking

Sure, just try and avoid the temptation to jam forks in your ears whenever Teddie or Chie open their mouths.

Didn't Shinjiro's Persona killed Ken's mom outside of the Dark Hour?

they only do it in arena cause they are in the tv world in the first one, then in the 2nd one hino-kagutsuchi creates a sort of dark hour that even lets p4s characters summon their personas outside

Persona 1 and 2 PSP or PS1 version?

that happens during one of their missions so i assume it was during the dark hour

PSP.

I don't know where the meme that Marie was forced in Golden came from. She has zero presence in the main plot outside of her social links and even the bonus time is mostly devoted to dicking around and going on a ski trip rather than actually focusing on saving her. The most there is is the forced Valentine's seen which always comes after a way better scene with your favored girl so I don't get what bothers people so much.

Attached: 1556263874884.png (997x1200, 479K)

PSP Persona 1, with a music patch if you need/want it Though PSP music's a personal fave.
PSP Persona 2 and then you're kind of forced into the PS1 version for Eternal Punishment, but at least you get custom menu decorations

P1 PSP because the PS1 version is missing like half its content, but with the PS1 music patch because the PSP music is hot garbage
P2IS PSP because the PS1 version didn't get a western release
P2EP PS1 because the PSP version didn't get a western release

Why would a random woman be out of her coffin during the Dark Hour though?

PSP

Attached: 1503348351320.png (500x500, 112K)

potential

By P5, Door would be in his early 20s.

>New ending
>Solves all the problems
>Involved in all your s links
>Thrown in dancing and arena
>Had the entire anime remade just for her
>FemC? Theodore?

Literally poochie 2.0

Random people end up out of their coffins all the time, that's how Apathy Syndrome happens.

I'd never found a JP voice I couldn't stomach until P4 honestly. Rise and Teddie are fucking horrendous and I actually think their EN VAs are better by default by not being literal ear rape.

user, that's entirely optional.
As in the exact opposite of forced.

Her weapon was shoes moron

Teddie's voice is supposed to be a reference to Doraemon, who also has a screechy voice. People fucking love Doraemon.

>True extended ending is optional

K

Wow one minor epilogue scene, who gives a shit
Objectively wrong
Objectively wrong
Crossover spinoffs where they thrown in literally everyone, who gives a shit
Anime isn't the game, who gives a shit
What?

Stop being retarded, it's obvious you never actually played P4G and are basing your opinions entirely on the anime.

What an epic contrarian take user XD

>New ending
New episode, the ending remains untouched. Or did you mean the epilogue with everyone?
>Solves all the problems
Literally false.
>Involved in all your s links
Also false.
>Thrown in dancing and arena
As an optional DLC character who also has zero bearing on the plot.
>Had the entire anime remade just for her
P4GA was a shitty cash grab all around and they're not gonna spend money animating the scenes everyone already saw
>FemC? Theodore?
Recently made canon and Theodore was always canon since Arena.

Did you know they made a drama CD for every girl's link being broken, poor Fuuka is in tears meanwhile Mitsuru and Yukari are scary as fuck when angry.

The epilogue along with her entire dungeon that gives you her boss fight of which she is the boss above all

>Junpei is 2 days older than me
Alright

Gotta milk P3 some way, even if it's milking tears.

>P1 and P2 cast come back
>It's for Persona Q3

Attached: 1561324777909.png (463x289, 212K)

oh thats why there's like 12 drama cds for 3

Yes, they are entirely optional.
Can you point to me where any interaction beyond her initial introduction is forced upon the player?

Wait a fucking minute.
Marie got the final hit off in the Golden anime as well as was forced into scenes she wasn't present in.

You're a fucking anime-only, aren'tcha?

Attached: nyarlathotep-shin-megami-tensei-persona-2-eternal-punishment-32.6.jpg (210x240, 20K)

>she is the boss above all
Objectively wrong. Izanami still is. Marie is treated as a sideshow to the main story.

He's a cute white boy and I'm glad the EN version was wise enough to ditch the Doraemon shit and just make him sound normal. That shit doesn't fly outside of the JP cultural bubble.

It's either that or they're forever stuck in purgatory
If Atlus ever makes a Q3 then that's the only thing they can do to make it special, because there's no way in hell they can make a game carried by "X cast meets Y cast!" three times in a row without adding double the amount of content IE two entire games worth of characters

youtube.com/watch?v=zoeOVzbciPg

This is so messed up when you remember dub Nanako is also Aigis

Will you show me?

She's also the true best girl.

Attached: 1530832984340.png (312x464, 70K)

They could easily shell out a Persona 1 and 2 Dancing/Arena game

The golden ending is Canon

To reach said ending you have to do her dungeon

To do her dungeon you have to Max out her s link

By contrast there is no reason to do any I team s links

>Story
3>5>4
>Cast
3>5>>Villain
4>5>3
>Music
5>3>4
>Gamplay
5>4>3
This is undeniable fact

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-032153_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 531K)

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Also false as Arena and the dancing game both reference the plots and completions of several social links.

>The golden ending is Canon
Prove it

the arena games that include her are canon and take place after 4

He's actually right about that. Ultimax and the Golden epilogue both reference each other.

Fuck I forgot how good the Persona 4 anime was.

Too bad the P5 anime got handled by a fucking retard.

Attached: good end.webm (800x450, 1.35M)

Most of them are.

You were asked a very specific question
>Can you point to me where any interaction beyond her initial introduction is forced upon the player?
Stop dodging the question.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHpEV4DrliM
at least there are some moments in 5s anime that make me laugh a little for how absurd they look

that's fine. they should have brought back the p2 cast for q2 anyway.

Canon is irrelevant. In the context of the game, the "golden ending" is a very brief epilogue that you can just watch on YouTube. You're never forced into it and can still get the vanilla true ending without it.

fucking autismo

Is he having an orgasm?

And you were given a very specific answer

> Oh she's not forced if I ignore the golden ending

Yeah by that logic, shes not forced if you turn the game off, stop being mad people talk shit about your waifu

Q2 was already bloated enough and proof that they need to stop doing crossovers with more than two full casts.

No they couldn't the characters of 1 and 2 are nothing like the characters of 3,4 and 5, none of them are even close to being relatiable as those kids and they all touch on some pretty heavy subjects that people do not want in their games like self prostitution, under aged drinking and smoking,drugs and having to do hard things because there's no magic DEM to save the day such as the garbage Makoto,Yu and Ren pull off at the end of their games

they should have brought 2's cast back instead of 3 and 4's. 2 and 5 are a more natural fit than 3, 4 and 5.

You evaded the basic logic of the question. Hypothetical; If I ignore Marie and get the accomplice ending, how was she forced on me?

Okay so by that logic Adachi and Izanami are both shitty garbage Mary Sues who hog all the spotlight and fuck over the entire story and you're a retard for defending them.

There;s also the OVA where the girls think he and Ren are having sex

Yes, of course.

Attached: tumblr_makkw6akA61rg2bvpo1_250.gif (247x318, 154K)

I just think you're a retard who only watched a poorly made anime adaptation and is trying to pass it off as canon. Either answer the question or don't.

Marie fags everyone

Dude, you can't even admit you're wrong and you're calling them mad?
Seriously, list one single moment.

Attached: 1447208267973.png (311x335, 171K)

And now you're trying to posture to avoid the question.

Itt.

Attached: 1545465237754.png (635x475, 350K)

Taking a chance that I will be laughed off for my ignorance but... Reading these threads makes it sound like Evokers are actually loaded.

I always assumed they simulated suicide and just upped emotions by making you feel like you are shooting yourself. Do they actually fire bullets and your Persona just "saves" you at the last moment?

Evokers have a Plume of Dusk inside them which is what summons the Persona, they're "loaded" with a piece of Nyx and you're shooting a magic bullet through your brain, the Persona is what comes out the other side instead of bits of skull and grey matter.

Mitsuru mentions that she can do it when not in the tv world though

>Yu is just a wish-fulfillment character with no depth or anything interesting.
It's not like Minato or Akira are anything different.

I just wish there was more Marie in the main plot in the game.

Attached: 1508689376324.jpg (850x646, 269K)

Shut the fuck up you lying piece of human refuse.

It's supposed to scare you and the threat of death makes your true self comes out

Why this persists after doing it hundreds of times makes no sense even with the plume excuse

There's no excuse, the plume of dusk is what does most of the work

Based

Attached: 1552925953085.jpg (324x289, 54K)

I'm here to post Mitsuru

Attached: baby baby baby baby baby.jpg (739x415, 36K)

>Cast
>3 at the top

Junpei is great but not enough for me to consider that cast anywhere near the best.

holy ptsd flashbacks

I don't know much about P4, but how is Ultimax canon? All the Personas they use in that game are the original versions and not the ultimate versions you get when you complete their S. Links.

Isn't ultimax golden week or is that dancing?

>Junpei
Elizabeth
>Aigis
>Mitsuru
>Shinji
>Motherfucking Akihiko
You could argue 5 has a better cast but 4 is literally dog shit

It was a metaphor you tard.

Attached: loli.jpg (215x300, 23K)

Do Persona 1+2 not exist?

The official timeline is Yu leaving in April, coming back to Inaba during Golden Week for the events of Arena, Ultimax happening the very next day, the Golden epilogue that summer, and DAN some time that September.
They use their normal Personas for the same reason everyone wears their normal clothes and why Kanji's hair is back to blonde in DAN, because that's what people recognize the most.

Its MC done right where you play the game and pick the most ridiculous dialogue that is available.
Which makes Devil Survivor anime even more of a disappointment where they make the MC a generic straight laced.

I want to come home in the evening and hear all about what Izanami learned about humans from working at the gas station that day.

Attached: __izanami_persona_4_and_etc_drawn_by_dgx_hovan__f713aac86b2079b0fefd512d98e34b57.png (600x672, 458K)

Speaking of Ultimate Personas, does anyone have a compilation image comparing all the characters' normal personas to their ultimate ones? I've never seen one even though it seems useful for a lot of people.

You know what I liked about the p3 movie is that the light source was over their head. So the shading was different from usual anime.

Attached: lol.png (1161x1280, 1.6M)

3 has by far the best cast and story. 4 had a shit cast for the most part but a comfy atmosphere
5 had a decent cast but an absolutely incomprehensibly retarded storyline

>"It gets good in the last month 70 hours in:
>Best story

Stands>>>Personas
Fight me

Call me when there's a Stand that lets me spray poison out of the manifestation of my dick all over angels in s&m gear.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (2084x1636, 796K)

Pretty sure that´s going to be the plot of Part 10

Stands have like one or two moves at best and Personas have six

wait for Part 9

Personas are more generally versatile than stands, but there are some extra strong stand powers out there that'll defeat any Persona user though.

Attached: tumblr_p6kl0hOu5M1ugnckbo1_1280.jpg (1280x1012, 548K)

Ultimax kinda is a story sequel to Persona 4 along with Arena, and I guess from a bit of Persona logic from other games, after not using your Persona for a while they devolve into their previous forms but Naoto actually still has her ultimate skill from her Ultimate Persona.

Stands are much more creative in the ability department but some if not most would probably fall against the element factor from Personas.

Macabreminded

Attached: tumblr_p6kl0hOu5M1ugnckbo4_1280.png (1280x1365, 701K)

>stand
Check
>poison cum
Check
>dick
>>whitesnake
Check
>angels
Not quite, but Dio is more heavenly than angels.
>s&m gear
Check
Close enough.

Attached: Whitesnakecor.png (535x1064, 1.13M)

>Personas are more generally versatile than stands
Not really. Most stands are low end reality warpers or transmuters, Personas by comparison have very basic abilities like elemental attacks and what not.

>What is Almighty damage
Plus in the anime adaptations, higher level spells were absolutely devastating with huge area of effects.

Attached: Megidolan.jpg (800x566, 148K)

>it's a "Personafags get baited into a powerlevels argument and Personafags actually try pretending their shit is high power when literally the whole point of the series vs. MegaTen is that it acts on relatively low-scale personal levels" argument

>Stop having fun!

Yeah, they are more generally versatile. Stand powers are highly specific, with some exceptions like the early SDC stands and very powerful stands like White Album.
Meanwhile, most personas can have every single element available to them at once, some defensive abilities, and some stat buffing ones too.

Attached: DZ6O_lNXcAEwoLU.png (900x1100, 172K)

If you think rolling around in feces is fun then I won't stop you, but I reserve the right to laugh at you for rolling around in feces.

Perso-what? What game is that?

We're talking about 3-5 here, with 3 being the first game in the series and 5 the latest entry.

Fuck Jojo and fuck jojofags

Fuck persona and fuck personafags

>implying the act of shooting ones head, representong the act of freeing ones mind from the physical chains that binds it, such as mass media and peer pressure, is not cool
>implying ripping your mask off, representing the liberation of your trueself from the paradigms and filters that hides us and the true world from each other, is not cool
>implying crushing the cards, that represents our attempts to crush the stereotypes and varying paradigms against us and ours to the world, is not cool

>fuck jojofags
no problem with that

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Lol seething Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Revelations fag

edgy

>persona 1+2
you mean 3? fucking dumbass

Why would Margaret make them do this?

Attached: 1559886176179.gif (500x280, 984K)

why does the best velvet girl get the least attention?

Because Elizabeth told her it would be hilarious

She literally made them practice for several hours, too.

this is reddit, this is memes

Because Lizfags are as loud and obnoxious as their waifu.

Attached: 1529965552145.gif (260x424, 149K)

I was about to post the exact same gif.

seething

I wish she'd let her hair down more often.

Attached: 1510005901094.jpg (800x1024, 398K)

>Retard with poor comprehension skills calling other people retarded
Why does this happen all the time?

why couldn't we have gotten a Margaret route instead of fucking Marie

What's this from

You get a social link, boss fight, and post-game love scene with both.

christ user

Attached: 1447388579076.png (360x356, 9K)

Because for some girls the thing you remember most is that you couldn't go as far as you wanted.

Attached: maggie.webm (960x544, 1.17M)

Same

Attached: Margaret 1.jpg (1280x1196, 130K)

>everyone bitches about Marie's shitty poetry when nobody would ever know it existed without Margaret being a cunt about it

It's all a matter of perspective.
Marie acting like a classic Tsundere while writing heartfelt and cringey poetry hints at her secretly not being as strong as she lets on and comes off as weak.
Margaret secretly leaving Marie's poems out to read to make fun of her because Marie was rude to her once hints at her own secret bitchy streak, which contrasts with her composed demeanor and comes off as if she's someone who at least knows how to enjoy herself.

Joker!

Attached: 7B57D96D-B6F7-4D6E-A9DE-CF99AA696616.jpg (1229x1078, 211K)

CYCLONE!
JOKER!

*Joka!

SASUGA

Attached: featherman2.png (636x898, 482K)

JOKAH

Attached: a90d8b1e-2eb8-412d-aae1-7d533c1d29ec.jpg (720x540, 49K)

I can never not hear dub Nanako/Aigis as Phi from VLR. It's so fucking weird.

Persona is literally a split fucking timeline from SMT, are you fucking retarded?

>first teammate you get is Cyclone

SMT is the timeline where all the interesting things happen
Persona is just "humanity is full of shit, bail them out with the power of friendship"

>The same tired post-apocalyptic morality debate
told half a dozen times is interesting

I stand corrected

>Junpei
>Aki
>Elizabeth

Still not enough I'm sorry.

>most personas can have every single element available to them at once, some defensive abilities, and some stat buffing ones too.
You don't know the difference between brute force and versatility, do you.
Take something like Sticky Fingers for instance, it has one ability, creating zips on any object. At first sight it's mediocre, what can a zip do? But the important part comes into play when you realise that it affects any object meaning it can
Tear things apart
Create doorways
Increase it's own punching range
Attach different objects together which can be used as a pseudo healing ability for damaged limbs
Create a hammer space.

That's versatility of a single skill.

Personas are just strong and have never been shown to have that kind of versatility beyond types which their effectiveness varies on the enemy.

BATTOMAN...!!

Oh wow, one aspect is the same in entirely different stories.

man when life will change started playing when he smiled I was reminded why I liked persona 5 so much
youtube.com/watch?v=JGmvxwE25wQ

Attached: 1540212044222.png (679x641, 342K)