Zoomers have taken over Yea Forums. I had no clue who this dude was until he went missing

Zoomers have taken over Yea Forums. I had no clue who this dude was until he went missing

Attached: A55F658D-CBBA-4BDB-B40A-A9DF3C6B1FC1.jpg (600x400, 53K)

fucking phoneposters

I don't like that kind of tawk

What about them?

Stop, you're upseting me

RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

I still don't. and I still dont' care.

your time is over old man. time to move on ;)

Wahhhhhhhhhhh

Can we have /bg/ - Boomer Gaming? And I don't me /vr/. I mean modern game discussion but featuring people over 25 years old. I can't relate to people who's childhood and adolescent gaming experience was minecraft realms and fortnight and the wii U.

I miss Moot.
HE WAS A SAINT

I love how Tony called it a nursing home in the later seasons

Attached: 1536925952096.png (423x587, 559K)

>7-8 months later
>lol i mut hi
Fuck Moot, useless nigga did one thing, and it was directly copying what someone else did.

I thought that was a writing fuck up, only heard him do that once

if you don't eat pussy you're gay

Jokes on you faggot, I’m using an iPad!

Attached: 1E358644-2F5F-4C68-BA30-B8E11C98A588.jpg (2048x1440, 159K)

I fucking wish I were gay, women are fucking awful.

die already you old useless fag

Seeing a therapist isn't weakness either

Browser Yea Forums these days is like an out of body experience. I've alway sporadically browsered Yea Forums but never has there been such a sudden change in culture between periods.

Attached: 1508685241061.gif (346x194, 1.76M)

>die already you old useless fag
Why don’t you try?

Attached: 27A5BFBD-31A7-44AF-9AAC-CEC97F58A122.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Ironically, the zoomers are the ones dropping like flies. A sign of the times, me thinks.

It’s a nature of things to be overrun by younlings

Quite a strange times indeed

He said that to screw with paulie.

SHow me examples of this radical change besides "oh, newfags like x instead of y"
kind of deal.
I'm 20 and I like shit like doom, quake, half-life, kingdom hearts, ssx, okami, zelda. Seriously. What are examples of the new/v/ zeitgeist?

Same, fuck e-celebs and the underage cunts that watch them.

Yikes

>listing being 20 and liking KH as points
user, you’re literally part of the problem.

Obligatory 'Who?'

God i hate zoomers

>boomers trying to make themselves relevant in the current age
lmao, go back to your coffin old man

>I'm 20 and I like shit like doom, quake, half-life, kingdom hearts, ssx, okami, zelda. Seriously. What are examples of the new/v/ zeitgeist?
You're not understanding, I don't think you ever will.

Its not about vidya taste, that shit is subjective and always changes. You can always gauge a community by what and how it shitposts.

Be mad at yourself for outing yourself as both a retard and a casual.

please keep etika commentary in the etika sticky. it is time to pay our respects in a manner that is consistent with board etiquette. it is what he would have wanted.

/vg/ and Discord is for video games.
Yea Forums is just video games themed Yea Forumsé

Remember to take your meds, grandpa

I’m barely older than you, I just have self awareness.

Cheer up, maybe he’ll upload another smash reaction video.

Never post here again

YOU JUST POSTED

Attached: THATS CRINGE.jpg (1080x934, 1.53M)

In the end, you die in your own arms

bump

>Back in 2015, zoomers born in 98-99 were universally hated on Yea Forums for being "fake/wannabe 90s kids", the Bieber-loving generation who didn't even remember 9/11, and were firmly shoved into the "First of the new school" (people born in 1990 kept saying things like "The differences between an 82er and a 90er are greatly dwarfed by the differences between a 90er and a 98er")

>But now in 2019, zoomers born in 98-99 are universally beloved for being "based Black Ops 2 zoombers" and are the majority of Yea Forums, and try to cram themselves into the "last of the old school"

What happened?

Attached: 1560658889760.png (2830x1247, 1.57M)

Sure grandpa, you have "self-awareness".
Lmao.

>UR NOT WEAK IF U PAY A RETARD TO LISTEN TO YOU WHINE
shut the fuck up

God I wish he was still alive
Where is his fucking sticky jannies

You fell for shitposting.

disrespectful cunts

e-celeb board when SAVE Yea Forums

>the filename

Yiik (pronounced Yick) was it worth $1000?

It's okay. I didn't know who the fuck he was either. I'm just here for the anime tiddies anyway.

Attached: 1522729780365.png (800x798, 815K)

Moot left this shithole for good, got cucked, got a hot Canadian bf and finally lived his dream of becoming the little girl.

It's taken you this long to realize this? Our gen just posts on the side now, user. Why do you think there are so many pro-streaming, pro-digital fags on here? lmao.

Look at the fucking catalog abd that shitty pinned thread user. Every generation has its good shit and its faggotry, but usually 4chab rejected tye faggotry and it was left to fester in places like Neofag/ResetEra or Reddit or their old equivalents. Now Yea Forums thread topics are indistinguishable from any of that. Thats the change you're pretending not to notice zoomie.

What's up with this zoomieboomiezoombokzomsodsg bullshit? What happened to millennials?

I'd never heard of him either. I saw somebody in another thread say he used to browse Yea Forums on stream or something and that he brought a lot of new people here, like that was a good thing.

It was odd to see etika dead stickied on Yea Forums. Isn't wceleb shit supposed to be removed? Yeah yeah feel compassion for a delusional eceleb.
I do feel the shift. It was different back in the 2011-2012 MLP days when everybody was underage in spirit.

Normalfags who are trying to be internet savvy had to have a cute meme.

Back in 2015 "boomer" meant baby boomer you stupid faggot. That garbage boomer/zoomer meme was forced in like 2017. All these election tourist memes are so trash that I can't even keep track.

Glad you made this thread instead of talking about video games, we need more people like you

my friend and ally

Attached: yumemi_riamu.jpg (905x1352, 712K)

>chit-chat rooms

Attached: 1558649265319.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

absolutely disgusting
who uses this phrase?

i`m 21 but always poor and always was a conosle behind everything, i agree but with /ft/ fortinite so they can stay there

be glad you didnt get a PS4 or Xbox one
shits dissapointing

>nobody uses pic related anymore

Attached: 67b.jpg (600x450, 78K)

POPPERS AND WEIRD SEX

Attached: FI.png (702x336, 155K)

Years ago, I distinctly remember people ranting on the late 00s-early 10s stuff like icarly, Hannah Montana, johnny test, Michael Bay transformers, the recession, CN Real, Bieber, brownnbloom games, etc. as being the "downfall into shit era" when they were new. People kept saying "Everything after 9/11 sucks" or "Everything after 2005 sucks" or "Bring back the 90s" constantly on forums and Youtube rants.

But now we've reached the point when Early Zoomers, now teens/college kids, have become the majority of the internet, and they post childhood nostalgia for the once-hated late 00s era (pic related), rehabilitating its reputation.

Attached: 1549055020346.jpg (740x892, 110K)

It’s more down to the fact that it’s so fucking obvious the “mods” are pathetic nin fans

Sony/Xbox/PC hate is allowed across the board

And THANKS for proving my point cause is had to rephrase this post several times

sopranos was kino viewing. i watched it when i was a kid because i was bored and wanted to watch something but at the time i didn't realise how good it was i started watching it cos of the mafia shit and expected too mafia shit but ended up getting a well written drama. only now watching back some clips of it do i realise how much i missed by watching it when i was a dumb kid instead of when i was older but i can't go back and watch it again knowing everything that happened like big pussy, vito, bobby bacala etc

I literally was just unable to post until I took out the word Nintendo

This place is a fucking joke

When I was a zoomer, I didn't idolize anyone as much as current-age zoomers do. I don't get it.

>until I took out the word Nintendo
But you just posted the word Nintendo silly?

The newer generation doesn’t actually play games. They just like to watch other people play games.

To any non-reddit zoomer around (they do exist).
Boomer here, allow me to ask you if worshipping a fucking fake e-friend helps you cope.
It's one thing to do frenposting or generally seek company on the internet, billions do that, but fucking worshipping a literally who doing whatever the fuck he feels like? What the fuck is the point?
It's like guys paying for e-thots, but worse because there's not even fanservice.
There's a lot of content on the internet: people teaching how to build and fix shit, people who teach you how to cook, paint walls, people who analyze everything from movies to technical date to movies, sports and videogames.
Why, of the many many people providing content, would a zoomer pick someone that literally unironically larps as a fucking digital friend and provides no content of significance?
>value is in the eye of the beholder
Is it?
>why would I go through the effort of playing a game all by myself in my dark room, actually learn about it myself and post my experience on internet where nobody is gonna care, when I can just watch my friend play it and chat with my other buddies as he goes through it?
You're just gonna wonder what's gonna be of the kids aged 10-15 over the next 20 years.

Attached: 1561228130400.png (554x496, 28K)

u just posted it
watch NINTENDO IS FOR FAGS AND TRANNIES LOL GO BINGBONGWAHOO yourself
mods are pathetic nintendo fans...hmm noo you just purposely did that

I meant nin.toddlers

You can call Sony users niggers all day here but don’t you dare say anything about bing bing wahoo