I need ideas for my house / base. What should I make

I need ideas for my house / base. What should I make

Attached: 95gfjqzc9jr01.png (1366x705, 1.16M)

Make a sex dungeon for your livestock.

dock

underwater mansion accessed via the lighthouse

Attached: rapeture.jpg (1024x770, 44K)

where do you store your rows and rows of double chest filled to the brim with clutter you won't actually ever use?

play Rising World or Empyrion Galactic Survival instead.

uninstall

a flint and steel then light it on fire as you wasted your time building that ugly shit

Underwater glass dome

A horse ranch

Just become towerpilled. It’s the best way. Just build whatever you want to and keep going up. Apologies for the shitty quality.

Attached: F35E7A87-C174-462E-9A1C-9779F0517758.jpg (1536x2768, 1.26M)

this looks like a 3d terraria house
or a dark souls 2 level map
i like it

Attached: 361219987-N.jpg (991x717, 83K)

>Empyrion Galactic Survival
I used to love EGS but the devs have really gone the wrong direction lately, it's getting overly convoluted and too focused on survival rather than building. I made a ton of workshop blueprints back in the day and some of them were even decently popular, but it takes the fun out of it when so few people will actually be able to use them in real games and multiplayer servers, and the new faction mechanics and stuff mean you have to build everything for combat now, which really restricts your creative options.

Make a giant tower from sky to bedrock, hollow inside. Make as many glass floors as you like, and cap the top with a solid swastika. Bring the light of the Reich to the very bedrock of your world.

Attached: 1560293807698.gif (273x253, 1.99M)

giant treehouse

Attached: hlwnqp2e70411.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Make a couple of floating islands

I recognize that water. See you soon.

destroy all enemies on your planet, problem solved. it's part of the fun to "free" the planet from evil.

Did you take a picture of your monitor? Minecrafter players truly are autistic.

nice

kinda reminds me of morrowind

It’s on my switch, on my TV

Based. Thank you friend

map download?

Love these.

That's an option but it just takes so damn long to get to the point where you can do that now, used to be you could at least build a bunker-buster SV pretty quick but now you've gotta travel all over the galaxy just to get the parts to make basic rocket launcher ammo and stuff. Maybe it's better now that the deconstructor is a thing.

just google "giant treehouse minecraft" its the 3rd pic that comes up

based

Now that's beautiful. I have my eye set on a large tree to build my own in. It's on a floating island to boot.

git gud

A boathouse and some docks.

Attached: 2019-06-25_02.19.41.png (1920x1058, 2.75M)