DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK

Attached: ALIVE.png (1004x585, 277K)

>Etika dies
>Wii U gets revived
what did Nintendo mean by this?

FINALLY, CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY MY NO GAMES AGAIN

absolutely based. the switch was a mistake and it's nice to see nintendo's finally admitting it.

>Super Mario 3D World
>The Wonderful 101
>Pikmin 3
>Wind Waker HD
>Twilight Princess HD
>Mirage Session #FE

>update

For fucking what , I hope it doesn't mess with my CBHC

I want to play Gamecube games, I’m debating on either getting a wiiU, or a Samsung galaxy 9+( it can play gamecube games well and portably) would the wiiU be worth a purchase for gamecube games alone?

to break exploits, don't update. also make sure that you block Nintendo's DNS servers so it doesn't auto update.

gamecube works flawlessly on wii u, emulating on android is buggy.

His soul was used to bring back a dead console

WiiU does not play GC games and does not have controller ports.

oh user...

what if i already updated?

WiiU doesn't play GameCube games you dumb faggot.

>he doesn't know

it does if you hack it

Leave it to Nintendo to spend half their zoomer income trying to fix an exploit of a system that generates no revenue.

I don't know either

it's really strange, so many of these would play great on the switch. why haven't they bothered porting them over?

i still use that dsn blocker on my wii u. Still works right? Also for the other user yes gamecube games work.

>the Switch is a port machine!
>why haven't they bothered porting over more Wii U games!

Do you have a CFW? There's anything broken?

I imagine they're saving them for the quiet periods.

i hope so. would love w101 and pikmin 3 on switch.

(You)

WiiU has native backwards compatability with all GCN titles. There's literally GCN hardware inside the thing because there's a Wii inside the thing. It doesn't accept GCN discs but if you hack it and use GCN ROMs it's like playing on the real thing, no emulation.

Can't believe people are still asking for Wii U ports for the Switch, people just seem to love love love those games despite not wanting to own a Wii U.

Made me realize how trash the Switch is when the majority of the library are Wii U ports, glorified Wii U expansions, and indie game ports that can be played on probably 5 or 6 other devices. So basically an entire list of games I've played years ago. Nintendo is so fucking gay now.

uh yeah the WiiU isn't portable

>Made me realize how trash the Switch is when the majority of the library are Wii U ports, glorified Wii U expansions, and indie game ports that can be played on probably 5 or 6 other devices.
Based and actually redpilled

Wish they'd hurry up and port Devils Third already.

>CFW
no
want to send it to repair because the wii part doesnt work anymore but for now i just have a wii next to it

>>Super Mario 3D World
shit
>>The Wonderful 101
>>Pikmin 3
I'll give you those
>>Wind Waker HD
>>Twilight Princess HD
fucking ports/remakes
>>Mirage Session #FE
super shit

Jump off a bridge

Unironically this. I can't believe the whole game was handled so poorly by NoA. It was honestly the best online multiplayer of the year for any console.

oh yeah cool man, awesome.

why the fuck would i want to play any worthwhile game outside my fucking house, when i'm out and about i'm either busy with something or would rather talk to others, and even when I have spare time i would rather play something like Zelda in the sanctity of my home, not outside staring at a tiny little bitch screen with little bitch controllers with people being loud and bothersome.

even when i see people bringing the switch at college people still opt to use the dock and treat it like a traditional console anyway, barely anybody i see wants to be bothered using tabletop mode.

>fucking ports/remakes
Well, enjoy your Switch then. There's no ports in that shit, right?

>Super Mario 3D World
>shit
It's one of Nintendo's most fun multiplayer games ever.