Besto efuefu

Besto efuefu

Attached: Final_Fantasy_V-title.png (256x224, 7K)

bro that was 11 years before i was born

i know you're joking but you're still gonna get banned lol

i fucked up my math a little im 26 pls no ban me

it's the second most kino retro FF

its pretty good yeah, like how classes work in this one

how's your fiesta going?

Aw yeah, best FF definitely. Just beat it yesterday. Spent way too much time mastering jobs, Neo Exdeath was a scrub compared to my dual axe-wielding rapid fire freelancer Bartz. With monk, thief and summoner mastered, you get the highest stats you can, and then you have the Rune Axe going off of both strength and magic power, and it also always auto-crits at the cost of some MP. And rapid fire makes it hit without fail. Basically, he turned the entire void into fine paste.

Doing a fourjobfiesta and I have a berserker, so I'll probably be using rune axe+giantsglove+thornlet to make my magic power underflow and get to like 250

All the odd numbered FFs have the best gameplay, but all the even numbered FFs have the best stories.

FF9 & FF7 story beats ff8 story.
FF8 & FF10 gameplay beat ff9 gameplay.

FF8 gameplay consists of abusing Diablo and level scaling to skip 100% of the battles that aren't boss battles. Then the game can be enjoyed properly as a fever dream.

Wasn't aware of that mechanic. Is it possible in all versions? Because that is some BS, and I love it.

FF9 disproves both of those sentences
FF9 story is great , gameplay is basic as fuck

>FF9 story is great
It's really not.

I'm not sure.
It should work in the various snes roms.

From googling and reading a discussion it is implied that it works in ff5 advanced as well.

Since Rune Axe adds 3 magic, I need both the Thornlet and Giants Glove(which is stolen from azulmagia), so fairly late in the game.

Before that I can use Thornlet+Gaia Hammer though, the gaia hammer can cast quake on attack which is affected by the magic stat of the character. Thornlet+Gaia Hammer doesn't work for Lenna though, since her natural magic bonus is too high, so her magic just goes down to 0.

I didn't finish mine from last year. Wonder if I should just reset

Final Fantasy V remake when?

I signed up last year, but forgot to do it, so I signed up again.
I've got Thief, Berserker, Beastmaster and Dancer.

Specific monster releases from the beastmaster has been crucial in some boss fights, unless I wanted to grind like 10 levels and I try to avoid overleveling, but leveling is always an option when the strats don't work.
Thief has made me more familiar with the steal tables and gotten me some neat items.

Already out on IOS

Attached: 643x0w.jpg (643x362, 102K)

If only the character sprites were better I honestly wouldn't mind the FFV mobile version.New features like turn skipping in battle and auto are great.Even fixing things like the battle speed and reequip.