Warhammer 40k

What are some good 40K games besides the RTS's?

Also, MMORPG LITERALLY WHEN?

Attached: warhammer-40k-logo.png (516x154, 96K)

Dark Millennium Online

SPESS MUHREEN is fun, a bit heavy on the tank-iness enemies, but it feels fucking awesome stomping down on orkz. It really makes you feel the weight and power behind the marine

What a shame it's not on sale during this Steam sale.

Space Marine is pretty good. As for the MMORPG, never ever. They're not profitable anymore, and Dark Millennium/Eternal Crusade killed off any chance that someone would take a shot at it anyway.

Attached: aQRgOQd_700b.jpg (700x613, 75K)

>What are some good 40K games besides the RTS's?
Space Marine
>Also, MMORPG LITERALLY WHEN?
Fucking never. MMOs are fucking garbage.

Attached: 1525151180985.png (1913x1083, 2.31M)

>MMORPG LITERALLY WHEN
Just how many MMOs have you played, man?

GLADIUS

my fav

I just bought Inquisitor Martyr, how much of the $20($40) of dlc is worth anything, the first one i clicked on is broken because of the new update. There's way too many to clikc through individually

>Dark Millennium
Could have been great.
>Eternal Crusade
Promised planetside 2 40K eddition and gave us Space Marine multiplayer 1.5. What a fucking waste.

Space marine, shame about the cliffhanger ending

Mechanicus.

It fucking annoys me how infinite accurate the orks were
Fucking Meganobs sniping you from a thousand miles away with some las shit
Fucking Tank Buster boys shooting off homing rockets

the 40k mod for openxcom is surprisingly decent.

>MMORPG LITERALLY WHEN?
Never? Dark Millenium Online fucking died, and Eternal Crusade is now just a generic shooter. Nobody knows how to make a good 40k game anymore, it's all just get rich quick games with little support after release. Even Dawn of War suffered this fate. All you had to do was look at Retribution to see that 3 was going to be trash.

>Nobody knows how to make a good 40k game anymore, it's all just get rich quick games with little support after release.

What a shame. It seems there's so much material for a game. Hell, even a third person shooter.

40k games will never be interesting as long as you're forced play as regular spess marines, arguably the most boring faction in the game

Firewarriror

Imagine roleplaying as a space nazi or as another space nazi or a commie nazi or a burgeois space nazi, and the ork immigrants

Final Liberation is a turnbased game and it's pretty fun.

this, pretty great game if you like turn-based tactics

i been playing Inquisitor Martyr, is a good game to play with friends, and have some quest are fun to play

Attached: 37710066_548225638945405_5578686136911396864_n.jpg (333x333, 20K)

>MMOs are fucking garbage.

This, MMOs are glorified point and click games.