Denuvo has won

So where are those cracks, guys?

The last major crack for an important Denuvo game was in March with Devil May Cry 5, which wasn't a crack by the community, but a leak by Capcom

>N-N-NO THEY'RE JUST WAITING FOR A BIG GAME!

Total War and Octopath Traveler aren't big games? What about Mortal Kombat and Sonic Racing?

>N-N-NOT BIG ENOUGH

Right. This just seems like a coping mechanism

Attached: denuvo crack pirates 3 4.jpg (1600x731, 215K)

JUST

ICE

I dont want to play any of those so idc

Why the fuck would you even download mk11

I'm still waiting for Anno 1800

I agree with most of those examples, but MK11 is basically an always online game, so no real point to crack that

>Police Simulator: Patrol Duty
NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>haven't purchased any of those games and never will because of denuvo
lmao get fucked denuvocucks

you forgot handball

>Left Alive

More like dead ass trash lmao

Yeah the Krypt might as well be fucking worthless without online because getting currency at any reasonable pace without the towers of time is impossible.

Handball 2016 is the superior game.

Attached: denuvo fix pirates 34.jpg (1600x731, 325K)

>Rolling onions
as always

FUCK OFF

Etika just died and you can't even stop shitposting for a day? Leave.

>Anno 1800 still uncracked

It hurts a little bit.

Attached: 1559020656036.gif (350x350, 132K)

this is the cycle. This happened last year when there was a drought for a few months, then there was a breakthrough and every game was cracked within a week. Give it some time and denuvo will be eating shit

also RIP voksi

>omg I can't play Octopath Traveler for free
>guess I'll just play hundreds of other snes-era jrpgs which are better for free

This fucking thread again.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25 v - Video Games » Searching for posts that contain ‘ So where are those cra (1423x786, 214K)

NOT HANDBALL, I REALLY WANTED THAT

>The last major crack for an important Denuvo game was in March with Devil May Cry 5, which wasn't a crack by the community, but a leak by Capcom
Not true, it was cracked but then Capcom leaked the game without Denuvo shortly after for a brief window.