Video game shelter thread

Since Yea Forums is riddled with e-celeb threads, lets discuss VIDEO GAMES here. What are you playing right now?

Attached: 1465063882981.jpg (888x666, 307K)

>you have been on Yea Forums long enough to see mods pin ecleb threads

Attached: 1553309308300.gif (200x189, 828K)

Just finished Pathologic 2.
Just started Kingdom Come.

Attached: 0CF93EAB-020E-40C0-B381-F05A44010D0F.png (500x500, 22K)

>tfw no Armored Core 6

Other M

Attached: 34897345.jpg (566x800, 76K)

I want a game where the main protagonist is a full on demon through out.

Attached: demon male.jpg (352x352, 15K)

For me its shitting on zoomers in CTR nitro fueled online

I'm going to play AC: Nexus today, actually.

Attached: PVC3656-6.jpg (550x825, 79K)

Going to do some emulation since a lot of older titles passed me by when I was young. Then I might finish with some TF2.
Any recommendations for older titles, maybe some hidden gems that aren't in top 10 lists?

Playing La mulana. Realizing how much of a brainlet I am.

Sunless Skies.
First captain and crew died of starvation. They ate eachother.
Second captain is faring much better, couple close calls with fuel, terror, and a star mad explorer, but otherwise surviving and making shekels.
Enjoying the atmosphere and the setting, its something different from Mordwhat and Rimworld.
Reminds me a bit of that show "The Terror" that was on last year. Except the ships are trains and everythings in the sky..

Attached: Jesucristo, qué horroroso.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

If Yea Forums can talk about Anthony Fantano then I can talk about Crowbcat and Civvie

but mu is even shittier than v

How do play, on an emulator or a ps2?

the only one that talks about Civvie is Civvie himself. Dude was ousted from /vr/ for a good reason

For now I'm on PCSX2 though I would like to mod a PS2 and play on there because the frame drops can get pretty terrible desu. I just revisted 3 to SL which I played as a kid and am now getting around to all the stuff that came after.

Attached: genobee.jpg (599x800, 88K)

To which I mean all the 3 series games, I played all the 2, 4, and 5 series games.

Attached: 81+DN657l8L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1000, 108K)

Just realised how potions work in Witcher 3

Cry in /qa/ more to make an internet culture board then, faggot.

Armored Core 1 is the best in the series because of its mission variety and level design.

Attached: Armored Core Plus Escape.webm (640x480, 2.91M)

About to start playing expeditions:conquistador, looks like a hidden gem.

Attached: Bonita-Blanco.jpg (833x1200, 158K)

I've been playing a lot of Space Invaders Extreme. Is there a good version of Tetris for PS1? Should I just buy the original Gameboy one?

Armored Core is really incredible. The music, the little bits of story, secret parts, and the split screen are awesome. Do you like Master of Arena?

Suddenly I'm thinking, I should really play Armoured Core again. Problem is I always end up doing the same thing - tank body, maximum firepower. I want something different but nothing is as viable?

Otherwise, Warcraft 3. Getting rekt because the only other people still playing are godlike 15 year vets.

Dragons Crown. Another overhyped game by Yea Forums because of fan service. Game is okay at best. You get a party bigger than 2 and it becomes unplayable with all the clusterfuck magic and explosions.

Just started playing World of Warships, for some reason. I'm kind of a naval autist though. OC pic makes me want to play another Armored Core though.

Other M is the best Metroid game of all time.

Bit of total war rome 2. Don't really know why i still play it

It's all pretty good until you have to platform and you always make tanks in AC games

Zero Suit Samus is the best incarnation of Samus, Other M is the greatest game of all time and anyone that dislikes it is a Snoyboy and an SJW

not before smash containment board

Dark Samus game when?

Very rough in my opinion.
You can't marry her

Can you at least interact with squad members?

Yes.