Crash Nitro Fueled on Nintendo Emulator

Crash Nitro Fueled on Nintendo Emulator..
I'm going to try use Yuzu to download and play Crash Nitro Fueled since I don't have a console.. has anybody tested this? Apparently Crash N Sane Trilogy works fine on it and that has the same engine so fingers crossed!

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEv3bzhmnY4
youtube.com/watch?v=XDMIBycgUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=8Pm96oK0Ap4
youtube.com/watch?v=ak7adL8agCE
youtube.com/watch?v=qTPXWFIpQLA
youtube.com/watch?v=xUXBg1RdCNg
youtube.com/watch?v=oT9V6iVaKU0
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sick blog bro how do I subscribe

What's the worst track and why is it Mystery Caves?

Tiny arena by far

It's Dingo Canyon

Polar Pass, N. Gin Labs, Hot Air Skyway, Tiny Arena, Cortex Castle and Oxide Station are the only good CTR tracks.

the only 3 "playable" games on yuzu are SMO, LGPE and ARMS.
it's too early for yuzu to run anything with decent performance.

that's not Coco Parko

Coco Park and any other answer to this question is just coming from somebody bad at the game who can't handle some element of complexity in whatever other track they claimed was worst. Coco Park is just wide, flat and uneventful. it's a Mario Kart SNES track in a game that lets you do shit like this. You don't even learn anything applicable to other tracks there because nothing else is so wide and empty. It's pointless to "practice drifting" there when you're better of doing it in another simple track like Tiny Arena that actually requires user input and not just hold left.

Attached: 1561467788492.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

POST YOUR MAINS

Attached: attention.jpg (640x350, 42K)

Attached: 1560293190046.png (120x320, 67K)

im pretty sure you need your own console to even use yuzu

AHHHHHH WHERE THE FUCK DO I JUMP FOR THE FENCE SKIP ON BLIZZARD BLUFF
In the original I could tell by where the polygons were, but now the hill is too fuckonh smooth

Do you get any coins for not finishing a track online?

no

So what's the fastest way to farm coins?

FUCK BLIZZARD BLUFF SHORTCUT

Poorfags are absolutely pathetic

Attached: peeeetah.jpg (1242x1210, 182K)

yes. And it happens a lot because there is a 20 second timer that ends the race once the first person crosses the finish line.

>and that has the same engine
lol no, they are developed by two seperate companies.

Yuzu is too young. Just keep playing the original, like I do.

From the original CTR: Turbo Track.
From Nitro Kart: I don't care about Nitro Kart. I don't even know all the tracks. But I guess the clock one.

Coco always. Second being Ripper Roo.

That's just on paper.

Attached: 1530277441136.gif (500x450, 2.58M)

NF is literally using the same engine NST did, Alchemy.

jesus christ I keep changing turbo meter by accident

>30 fps

youtube.com/watch?v=nEv3bzhmnY4

got it to work without a switch

Get help.

Why not just wait for the PC release?

Modern coco is infected with social media illness though, the OG one doesn't act like a total retard.

Why did Beenox keep battle arenas?.
No one:
Absolutely No-One:
Not even in jest:
Not even in another dimension:
Singularity: ''I miss battle arenas''

Attached: crashctrmains.png (269x332, 117K)

>why didnt beenox cut this feature since i dont care about it????

is this the thread

nice reddit meme

speed is red pill and handling is blue pill

Everyone I know hated it, do you think old waterslides should keep the pain ridges too, because they are old?

based peenox

Coco.
She clicked with me back in the day. Now she is my waifu.

One of my fav games of all time, playing since I was like 8.. if I can play it earlier on a EMU then that be awesome

Whoa, you know every Crash Team Racing fan ever?
Holy shit. That's a lot of people.

pc masterrace amirite guys HAHAHAHA ENJOYING YOUR GAMES (hint: no) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Why buy a console for one game even if you have the money that's dumb

I play battle mode every day after I'm done DNF scrubs like you to get my daily coins

still, you can't prove a negative, and my negative is that nobody likes it. if proof against me is abscent, my hypothesis is correct.

if you got a normal payout, would you rather do a time trial or that?

oh no I paid over 2000 dollars for an useless office machine what have I done oh nooooooooo why can't I play any games

That's what I said. It's just on paper in order not to get sued.

I don't know about that. She was my main in CTR and I just can't drop her.

Attached: 1530986643360.jpg (1200x1200, 88K)

t. seething beta testers.

I'm going to acquire some singleplayer freeware while you got to pay to play online :^)

you shouldn't, but you can cure the social media illness with certain skins AFAIK. maybe use classic?

Attached: crashbandicootcortexgriefing.png (582x610, 88K)

implying you wouldn't be laughed at for being a fat autistic neckbeard using a gaming pcas an office machine. I use a mac myself

your hypothesis is shit and your a faggot

holy shit this is the best logic I've ever seen in my life, even by Yea Forums standards

haha no

No you dont. I've literally tracked my coins from 3818, did a race, didn't finish, left to pit stop, 3818

What's the "social media illness" about? I only played the game one afternoon in a friend's house and mostly used the polygonal stuff. I didn't notice anything strange about her.

Attached: 1536676672535.jpg (900x506, 78K)

I said I play battle everyday, do you think I'm not enjoying it?

Attached: Ripper Roo crop.jpg (1591x1408, 381K)

yes you do wtf. Did they change it? If so that's fucked up. But I was getting coins even when I didn't finish last night.

online races are 5 or 6 crabs in a bucket shooting missiles at eachother while being lapped by one or two players who are effectively playing trime trials with scripted battles playing in the background

Pinstripe, Nash, Ripper Roo, Dingodile, and N. Trance when I can fucking unlock him.

Doesn't really make sense since to find success with Handling characters you really need to abuse their ability to take turns and drifts in ways other characters can't and keep constant SF and USF. Speed is much more forgiving as long as you can hop because you're naturally faster and even moreso when boosting

you know, making these cancerous ''retard face'' selfies. Phone zombieism is pretty serious in today's age so we shouldn't normalize it.

you mentioned a payout, so you may do it for that purely. Like these shitty wow daillies.

it's true though, you can't disprove the existance of something (look up russell's teapot) but you CAN prove the existance of something. If the second never happens, you can live with the belief it doesn't exist.

she's always taking selfies in cutscenes and stuff (Crash trilogy remake)

Attached: 1561211123014.jpg (733x800, 102K)

nah speed peaks higher than handling

Ok, but someone here just said they enjoy battles, which disproves your hypothesis that no one in this dimension enjoys battles. So you're wrong.

>not saving coins to purchase best characters and 2 best skins

so, how does Roo relate to you?

also guys, you noticed how the stories in the credits changed? Takeovertheworldium is no longer element 117, but 119. Then there is Dingodile beocming a fireman and Coco having a streamer instead dating company.

the best part of this game is getting hit by stuff on the frame before your item list stops cycling and you land on aku-aku/a shield

especially when its a clock and you can't do anything for 5 seconds

That was basically my experience. It was a duel with some sporadic electric blue thingies going through sometimes. Give it some time so the people that didn't play CTR can learn and adapt.

Huh. I don't know when that happens but I really wasn't paying attention.

Attached: 1554813098112.png (540x497, 177K)

No? that shill does it for the Wumpa Shekel bonus? that's what battlehater user said.

I kept buying characters because I assumed N. Trance by himself would show up after buying some, like every other Nitro Kart character. Not my fault the character I wanted most just so happened to be the one we can't buy normally for some reason.
Also, Hazmat Dingodile is better than Beach Dingodile.

funfact: sheep wool insulates enough to harbor maggots under it that eat the sheep alive. it's called Myasis.

That's kinda my point though. Lower floor and lower ceiling with strong results. Handling characters have to play adventurously and go for things that other classes needn't bother with

yeah you're retarded if you don't understand why speed is better, literally the best option

Jesus christ
My game crashed while writing ghost data on Meteor Gorge and corrupted my global save. Luckily I backed up my game files last night
BACK UP YOUR SAVES LADS

Attached: 1408042598777.jpg (275x205, 40K)

PS4?

Handling problems is negated with u turn hops, so there's honestly no reason to not play a speed character and just practice your air braking.

thanks, I appreciate the helping attitude, but... isn't this general knowledge? should this be hotpatched?

>get hit a bunch at the start of race
>spend the entire race catching up from last place
>by the third lap i'm second, barely keeping pace with first
>pass him just before the last set of crates in the level
>a few seconds after i pass him he hits me with a blue orb he just got from a crate
>come in 3rd

ah yes

My original post was poorly worded. Everyday I make sure to play races during wumpa time, when I stop getting high payouts I know I can play and enjoy battle mode.

Yep. I'd already beaten all Tropy ghosts too, someone mentioned earlier the bug was related to there being an issue with Retro Stadium but I can confirm it isn't, I've done zero time trials on that track.

Speed on Cortex castle, you'll lose if an equal comes in with handling or even accel. Accel is best for actual races, as you get hit by powerups and can then recover rapidly. speed for time trials, handling for arena/relic and allround is tutorial class.

Ah, I get why they're called Relic Races now. It's because they're a relic from the dark ages when good game design didn't exist.

somebody post the penta on turbo track webm.

if you see it you'll know that there are people at a level higher than you or I.

owh, like that… well, can you play them PVP or vs CPU now? Original had racing paths for them, so if you forced the game into race mode the characters would actually make laps, but that's just for silliness.

you mean OG or nu-Penta? Turbo turd is also the easiest and shittiest track innit?...

fuck off snoman.

I used to main dingodile in ps1 but I sux with the new physics even with characters like polar and coco I want to die

>Coco always. Second being Ripper Roo.

Are you me? Good taste.

yes and yes, but the skill on this webm is something to behold. to comprehend it, it's a whole level of autism.

well, I'm not saying ''speed is impossible to do very well with'' i'm saying that you'll get these results easier with an appropiate character for the track? I was a Tiny main on superhard cheat, but Cortex castle required 3 attempts to win... unheard of!

I have PS+

oh boy are you going to have a heart attack when you put ''hard'' and tiny on PC.

DRAW YOUR MAINS. Soon to become an Amifag

Attached: New Doc 2019-06-25 12.29.28_1-1-1.jpg (1785x1766, 261K)

>>handheld is 480p
>Hacker fucks have a patch to run it at 720p

How are autist nerds better than the actual Devs?

ok i found it in the archives.

there's no way i can pull this off. maybe you can?

Attached: 1561350444279[1].webm (800x600, 2.32M)

Fuck Dragon Mines.

why are it Always spics that got this autism? is their country so bad they need ot stay inside to stay alive? About your question, note that people only record good gameplay and hundreds attempts may cover behind this. we could both do this with rigorous exercise but we won't do such run every race obviously.

owh, and the spic thing: youtube.com/watch?v=XDMIBycgUO8

i can't do it because the button layout isn't comfortable but if you were to remap it like on the ps4 you could just make easy cheese and crackers online. i dunno. also lol

well, it's a compelling argument for no cross platform, innit?

yeah and for this game i believe there isn't any. xboners don't got a big crash community.

Just dragon mines and I've beaten all of Oxide's ghosts. Any tips? the fucking spiral bridge gives me pure cancer

just go fast bro
dragon mines isn't about skill, it's about prayer

well, you could use software to make it impossible to change your setup (much). slow down faster responding keyboards or something. For fair competition you need similar gear.

Why the fuck wouldn't you just play the game on a ps1 emulator if you want to play it on PC so bad? Do you want CNK tracks that much or something? You can't play online on Yuzu, so other than that I don't see the point at all

Attached: 34982.gif (720x720, 36K)

…. because it's almost 2020 and consoles were obsolete 10 years ago?

because no freeware games?

because no mods?

only reason to consolefag is that it has very little to no hackers.

Well you're forgetting that the new one has a hard difficulty that is actually difficult.. not repeating laps only to meet the guy in second place again,,

Shit taste. Worst track will always be Dragon Mines with Dingo Canyon being a close second.

Nash

Also objective trophy girl ranking:
Liz > Megumi > Ami > that blonde normie thot

>"hey user, play CTR its more skill based than MK"
>who ever is lucky to not get buttfucked by items on the first set of crates just breaks away the rest of the race while everyone fights over second

You fuckers lied.

it's not enough to make a noob win from a good player, it just creates some chaos in the game as else you'll just have a time trial. Nintentoddler pseudotech is known to not be skillful or be much more powerful than my Snoy Phone.

If items cost you the first place on medium to long tracks more than 1 out of 10 times, you need to git gud.

N Sane Trilogy has performance issues, even on an i9 so it's likely to not work.... but just try it, worse case scenario it won't work.

ffs I don't even gonna bother playing Time Trail until they patched it up

God this, dragon mines can fucking rim me i hate it so god damn much.

>Play Clockwork Wumpa online
>Comfortably in the lead for the first lap and most of the second lap
>Get to the trapdoor part
>Open it on accident
>Drive there myself
>Lose because of it
>It's was the second time this happened to me
I really need to stop doing this shit

Whoops, didn't mean to reply

dragon mines needs to be holocausted along with its designer

Coco park is the biggest piece of crap online, only that and crash cove can shit players beat me

>in dragon mines
>finally on the lead
>brush against a pebble
>lose SF
>have to restart for the 54th time

What's up with the fucking wumpa coin reward online?

Dragon Mines is the only track I actively hate

how do I make those sharp turns in the air? Cortex castle is my nemisis

Did coins get nerfed yesterday 4th gave me 300 now I'm getting like 34

I'm always tempted to open it without thinking, same with the one on assembly lane with the magnet.

I FUCKING DID IT I BEAT DRAGON MINES AND GOT THE TROPY SKIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How the hell are you meant to do that tight turn correctly?

Can you read or has Yea Forums just poisoned your mind to bring a reactionary dumbfuck. Ive not once said speed characters are worse. Simply that handling characters require more effort so calling them the "blue pill" didn't fit since it implies it's the easy way out.

You're out of time, user! I'm coming for your save file!

well done

Attached: 1560293972045.png (698x1040, 423K)

You got through that without global save crash?

Weekend bonus is over

>N. tropy is immune to the time power
So this is getting patched soon right?

Ohh right OK didn't realise that was a thing

Also if you get 34 that means you hit your daily soft cap.

somehow didn't crash lmao here's pic & ID:

Attached: omB98rgF.jpg (2048x1152, 166K)

What's the best character for the tropy times I can't beat any of this shit

Lucky i had my shit deleted after my 10th oxide

Fucking really? Beenox really needs to come out and explain this shit.

>Weekend bonus
There's no way that's a thing. I though there was a multiplier that you lose after earning a certain amount of coins per day and then it resets the next day. Do you really get more coins during weekends? I'm gonna have to ask for source on that.

Also, has anyone else encountered unbreakable shields online? Happened to me today.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Pm96oK0Ap4

hey, do you having something for fat jewish women? I know this one Grunthilda…. she calls it ''game pak'' though.

Attached: crashbandicootdingotiger.jpg (578x800, 94K)

BEENOX DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT TROPY CORRUPTION, ONLINE GLITCHES, WUMPA PAYOUTS ETC

PLEASE BUY THE GAME

Attached: 1561340181672.png (200x332, 95K)

CTR Remake is broken as shit.
You fags praising this garbage?
Sewer Speedway is fucking unplayable

What is the point of a cap?

Different user here. I agree 100% your stance about phone zombieism. I personally hate social media and other modern phenomena that we've encountered with the smartphone age.
However I gotta say the character Coco was never supposed to be a "subculture teen" in the originals. She had a pink laptop and wore denim overalls, reflecting the age when the original games were released. She was a wiz kid sure, but that aspect of her has been kept and embraced in remakes ("Coco's time machine" etc.) Other than that, she'd be a normie, though she'd probably shitpost here or something. And doing cuhhrazy selfies is just a cute and funny detail avout her character now. Everyone in Crash is supposed to be a bit bonkers.

>TFW coco turned you into a furfag

Attached: 1560877097786.png (850x1100, 498K)

>I though there was a multiplier that you lose after earning a certain amount of coins per day and then it resets the next day
That's true. The multiplier is X5. But Saturday and Sunday the multiplier was X10. I can't see it as anything but a weekend bonus.

>tfw having to grind for hours just to unlock one skin for a character
I'm seriously regretting buying this game. I'm not having fun anymore. Who's stupid fucking idea was it to have so little coins as a reward for a race? and why punish single player with it? If it dosn't get a patch to up rewards I'm going back to my PS1 copy.

> Everyone in Crash is supposed to be a bit bonkers.

How about Oxide? aliens are weird, he is weird, ergo, he is normal for what he is.

>its a bad thing
no it isnt

Attached: neat.jpg (227x222, 9K)

Goddamn Beenox, I demand an explanation.
And also a buff to the coin rewards in general, both online and offline.

what do you guys think of online balance? The orb could move a lot faster IMO. no way that's ever reaching the 1st place player in time

Attached: 1561429514257.png (520x482, 211K)

Attached: nice game.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

lol that map is so jank

Attached: Crashâ„¢ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190622185907.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Hehehe

Imagine being such a mouth breathing zoomer that optional cosmetics being difficult to unlock makes you stop having fun with a kart racer. Please return the game and spare us your faggotry in the community. The rates are shit and Beenox needs to address it but if it's actively ruining the game for you you're beyond help

>no Koala Kong
>no Evil Coco
>no Nina Cortex
>no Spyro

It's really bad.
I can't go a single online match without getting buttfucked by at least two Clocks and two Warp Orbs. It's really fucking annoying when some dipshit in 8th place gets a Clock and uses it literally when I'm about to boost in the air, every goddamn time.
Overpowered items just appear way too often. It's not enough to actively ruin races, but it's enough to make online play incredibly annoying and tedious to play.

Holy shit and I thought the race where I had the slow down clock effect over my screen the entire race was bad.

Look at how smug that Normie is, his big oily black lips… why is the player called Heather? How much of a trap can you be?

Attached: crashripperrooschoolgirl.jpg (735x1087, 90K)

what pisses me off the most is at the earlier parts of the race, you get hit by an item from a player that is pretty much as good as you and you will NEVER reach them again, since you'll be 1v1ing the 3rd place guy for the rest of the race. Which is why we need the orb to be faster

did they fix the bug where mask didn't stop the train? like, this is a bug from CNK.

also:
no 1st place masks or bubble shields. that shit is so fucking unfair.

>race for a while
>have fun
>pit stop has a timer for items
>coins are fucked so it takes forever to get any
>time runs out and you miss out
>"just have fun bro"
You're a retard.

Oxide wants to turn a random planet he encounters into a parking lot UNLESS it's citizens win him in a kart race. He's plenty crazy.
I guess someone like Tawna or trophy girls don't really have anything about them, though.

I'm genuinely curious what you go into a kart racer expecting. Did you think you were getting a Crash themed Forza? The basis of kart racers are items as equalizers. And of all the kart racers Crash is one of the least obtrusive item wise. There are multiple invulnerability items including a permanent shield if you have 10 wumpa coins. The blue shell is actually avoidable with speed and proper manuevering/routes and also hits everyone in it's path. And the only other "annoying" weapon also hits everyone and still allows you to drift boost while under its influence. If these things are still bothering you it's not a CTR problem it's that you don't actually like kart racers.

well, he's an alien, maybe that's normal by alien standards. for real, how about Papu Papu? he seems like the typical nig- tribesman*

>b-b-but just have fun bro!! don't insult our lord and savior activision! crash team racing is perfect, they wouldn't do us like that!
Fucking dipshits go into defense mode every time you so much as mention how broken the Pit Stop and Wumpa Coins are.

How many tracks are there? 18 (?) original CTR tracks plus how many nitro kart ones?

>Race
>Have fun
>Go to pit stop
>Ah can't afford that skin yet that means nothing and has no gameplay value oh well
>Go back to racing
>Go back to having fun
Based retard

Attached: 1561241211360.jpg (202x176, 13K)

Post em

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-16-33-07.png (720x1280, 472K)

13, making the total 31.

if the datamine is anything to go by we'll have at least 6 grand prix so that will total 37 tracks.

I guess Papu Papu is the most normal in that all he wants is big breakfast and not getting caught up in animal scientist bullshit.

Yes, Half the mechanics of this game are off or downright broken.

You must be really bad at reading.
I have no problem with CTR's items. I love playing offline, and the items are balanced offline. The items are not balanced online. Warp Orbs and Clocks are infinitely easier to get online than they are offline. I'm criticizing how Nitro Fueled handles items online, not items in general.
Please go back a post and read it carefully. Then, read it carefully again, even slower. Then stop using your computer and go read a book, so you can slowly begin to understand how the English language works.

Finally
Some good fucking taste

Attached: Capture.png (371x453, 249K)

neat
never played NK so those are new to me

Yeah I get shit everytime I bring it up like I shouldn't be complaining about it which is retarded. Of course it impacts enjoyment when you have this shadow of unlocks hanging over your playtime but you can't get them due to how small the coin rewards are.

>I don't care about it so it dosn't matter to anyone else
No joke I think you actually have autism user. The rewards mechanic is legit broken and you going all defence force about it screams fanboy.

If skins are what determines your level of fun maybe you should be playing Overwatch. This is a kart racer where the point of the game is kart racing. Nobody is happy about the coin rates but the retard you're replying to claimed that the coin rates are actively ruining his fun. As in "I can't have fun racing because I can't play dress up"

Attached: 5293466.png (600x600, 379K)

>Said in my initial post that the coins rates are fucked up and inexcusable
>Somehow that makes me the defense force for the coin rates
Can you teach me how to do gymnastics like you. You're Olympic level.

Attached: _Mains_.png (309x374, 139K)

kek
OTOH it makes me wonder why they didn't try a beta for the game. Would have helped with some of the "present on all tracks" bugs and with the netcode, not to mention all the good press a beta brings.

speedbro
nice taste

I'm talking about the pit stop as well you illiterate tard. It's something that shouldn't even be in the game.

Just saw an N-Tropy player lap multiple people

Attached: DEuKNiqUwAA4bQk.jpg (399x399, 19K)

hol up

Can I do relic battles on easy to unlock the platinum paint?

Yes, but it's only like 3 sec dif from hard, so don't expect a walk in the park. also, the price is immeasurable; your dignity.

>tfw having to grind for hours just to unlock one skin for a character
>I'm seriously regretting buying this game.
>I'm not having fun anymore.

You haven't experienced real speed until you've used a mask while on USF while in Tiny Temple

it's just dignity, what's the worst that could happen

And without pit stop there would be no grind, I would be unlocking skins naturally like you do with the stickers and karts. Keep up.

Why buy anything even if you have money that's dumb

Megumi is a handling type character? Do we already know what type all the trophy girls and Tawna are?

I can understand why lack of skins making the game shit in his eyes is dumb. I agree with that point.
However, you cannot deny that most of the marketing for this game revolved around how many options you have for customization in Nitro-Fueled. They placed an immense amount of focus on skins, different karts, different wheels and paint jobs, and all that shit. Plus all of Nitro Kart's characters being in, which was a big deal. A really big part of the hype for Nitro Fueled was speculating what characters were in, and what skins they might have.
So when I realized that the Pit Stop was actually rotational, and online, despite only unlocking offline features that were already on the disk, I was disappointed. Why do I need an online store with online currency to unlock offline features? I was promised a certain amount of content with this game, but it turns out a fourth of that is locked behind "network features" despite being on the damn disk.
They're showing a complete disregard for all offline players and anyone who just doesn't want to play online. It's abysmal, and surely you must realize why people would be disappointed with these shitty, greedy business practices Activision is sticking in this otherwise amazing game so they can have microtransactions.

>megumi and roo

based based BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=ak7adL8agCE
Is this the same guy from the 90s commercials?

Attached: hank.jpg (469x474, 43K)

Geary, Nash, Big Norm and eventually N. Brio & Tawna when they come out.

Wait for real that relic races are easier on easy mode?

Why do posts bashing on this game are ignored? are you fags upset your game isnt perfect?

>They're showing a complete disregard for all offline players and anyone who just doesn't want to play online. It's abysmal, and surely you must realize why people would be disappointed with these shitty, greedy business practices Activision is sticking in this otherwise amazing game so they can have microtransactions.
Thank god there's someone in this fucking thread who gets it.

Attached: 1500317435195.jpg (282x234, 24K)

mhm, the inverse is also true for hardmode, the diff is like 3 secs though :^)

Attached: ctrrelicdifficulty.png (816x387, 98K)

Don't worry bro I got you. This game doesn't have any of that kart racing "gameplay" to get in the way of your fun

>buying a mansion when you only need 1 basement

based retard

>Do we already know what type all the trophy girls and Tawna are?
Yes we do
>Tawna and Isabelle: acceleration
>Liz and Megumi: handling
>Ami: speed
None of them has all-around stats which is really weird.

>finish 2nd or 3rd
>Racer still acts like they lost
So finishing "in the money" means nothing to crash and friends?

There we go this is more your speed

Attached: 170640b.jpg (190x169, 20K)

That user was right you guys really can't handle anyone saying anything negative about the game even if it's really shitty practices like the pit stop.

some characters are very chill in their losing animations though, ironically, Oxide frowns a little and doesn't seem to mind really. try it out, it's hilariously contradictive.

volcanoes only smoke before all hell breaks loose too...

Attached: 1560276806346.png (3470x649, 2.46M)

mfw I only played adventure on Classic and Hard and only got gold on relics.

Whats the best bet for platinum relics? Watch a video for a route or just keep at it? I was getting golds on hard mode cause I could change the characters to whoever I wanted

yeah watch vids, goes for any game really.

Hello samefag. Nobody has defended the wumpa coins earnings. In fact everyone pretty universally agrees the current way they're implemented sucks. But we also recognize this is a kart racer so we'll complain to hopefully get it fixed not whine about how we regret buying the game because a shitty dress up aspect of the game isn't functioning. Did you refund CS:GO when you didn't drop your super unique knife skin too?

I was kinda hoping they would do what mk8 did in that regard: one animation for 1st, one animation for finishing in the money, and one for just fuck my shit up losing

At least, that's what they showed off at E3. The ingame stats for Penta showed he was a handling character, but I'm the end he's a speed character. So I'm thinking this is subject to change. I bet one of them will become all-around by launch.

When does the first grand prix launch again?

I really want to play this might even buy some cheap used ps4

>this guy agrees with this other guy
>they must be the same person!!!
Based retard. Only one person in this thread has actually whined about regretting buying the entire fucking game, and everyone disagrees with that, including the people who are so adamant on the Pit Stop being shit.

>being this desperate for (Yous)
Fine but only because you asked so nicely.

Attached: 1237468748367835.png (417x374, 202K)

it's really fun, not sure what sort of budget you're on but it's the most fun i've had with a new game in years

Attached: 1561329691361.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

youtube.com/watch?v=qTPXWFIpQLA

Why are people so upset over wumpa coins and the pit stop? Yeah it sucks how long it takes to unlock cosmetics but at least the game itself is still great. Hopefully they'll fix it, but if they don't, just pick your next favorite character and be patient. At least they're not trying to sell these with real money.

You're really hung up on a throw away comment aren't you? did it really hurt you that much that I said I wanted to drop the game out of current frustration of wasting hours grinding for coins? I'm sorry I hurt you so badly user. I'm obviously not going to drop the game you dumb monkey but I'm allowed to be completely pissed off at a shitty mechanic.

i only have cortex castle and oxide station to go to unlock n. tropy!

also to all you complaining about wumpa coins, don't forget during the grand prix challenges will also reward you with coins, so the coin rate is probably built around this.

>Nobody wants to play this with me

Attached: 1445754485097.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Is all the Grand Prix shit online only? Can I do Grand Prix challenges offline? I don't remember if that video specified this or not.

Unlocked golden karts but i do not dare start the time trials with that save corruption bug still in the game.

Knowing how the rest of the game treats offline I'm going with online only.

i'm not sure.

All these people talking about N.tropy amde me wonder: Are the times for the tracks the same as in CTR?

Attached: 1560702133253.png (1000x1000, 142K)

I'd play with you if I didn't live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, user. :^(

Supposedly yeah

>why it's always spics
mainly because most loved the original CTR
Tropy is slower on some tracks
Oxide is faster on most tracks

>better than most people
>not good enough to compete with that one guy

Attached: 409dd2e5fcc8d764d998c4683ba36a69.jpg (640x640, 78K)

every game

Not until patch I’d say. It’s not worth the risk.

ripper roo's driving animation reminds me of the scene from the dark knight where the joker puts his head out of the police car

Attached: I'mGay.jpg (1057x1379, 504K)

>game is absolutely adored
>despite having a multitude of bugs and the physics being hilariously broken, almost Sonic 4-tier bad compared to the original
where's all the autism? this is bizarre

Keep praticing and you'll be that one guy.

>Tropy is slower on some tracks
Oh, then it should be quite easy.

>Oxide is faster on most tracks
Oh wow.

>everyone about the same skill level but that one guy
>everyone leaves the lobby 1 by 1 because that guy won't leave

Bandicoot Power/10

This game is getting shit on as much as it's getting adored. For the most part, everyone agrees its a solid remake just littered with minor issues that can easily be fixed.

My boy

Attached: Screenshot_20190625_151908.jpg (530x454, 55K)

This. I've been relentlessly SEETHING in every CTR thread about how much I hate the Pit Stop and Wumpa Coins, but I absolutely think that for the most part, this game is fucking awesome. I absolutely adore the gameplay, and the track design, and the variety of characters, and the music. I just fucking hate the online shit, and I want this game to be the best it can be.

I bought the Nitros&Pin Bundle. Did anyone else get this? What did you do with your pins?

Attached: 1561159524070.png (2408x2642, 1.93M)

sssick

it is getting shit on, but most of that is retarded faggots bitching about pointless shit like the pit stop and wumpa coins
i fully expected to see hundreds of autists sperging out about the shitty, broken physics but i don't think i've seen a single one, and people seem to be eating up the gameplay

I honestly don't see a problem. It keeps people coming back and the grind should be a passive one anyway. I got all the shit I wanted just doing stuff and playing a few matches online.

>most of the marketing
One trailer you disingenuous fuck

Is it fun being a poorfag these days?

well, what I did is clean them with alcohol and flush them with water, then you can start inserting them. I wore Oxide for a bit.

If you love the game so much, support it.

Even in the first trailer they lowered the music and placed timed emphasis on Crash driving around in several different karts.
Every trailer thus far has emphasized the amount of options Nitro Fueled has to "customize your ride". Nearly all of the hype about Nitro Fueled, once it was shown the gameplay was mostly intact, was seeing what new characters would be in. And that ramped up even more when it was revealed Nitro Kart's tracks would be in.

Why the fuck does uka uka sound like some sonic the hedgehog surfer character?

Proof?

Sewer plat relic is hell

The thread yesterday had people posting webms showing the broken physics. There's even a couple in this thread.

I play handheld only and it looks fine

The crash is PS4 only. You were always fine.

Attached: 20190625_173406.png (301x374, 129K)

You mean that top speedrunner?
He's clearly just a bad driver.

>we get spats instead

Attached: 1505978394281.gif (326x254, 2.36M)

based acceleration

The way you put it makes it sound like you shoved it up your rear end.

I ONLY HAVE OXIDE STATION TO UNLOCK N. TROPY

wish me luck lads

Buying a 300 console for one game and then paying for online is my ideal way of supporting a game I like.. it's not about being a poorfag, I literally play the same 3 games on my PC so I can't see myself playing more games on console to justify the price of one.. i'll buy it when it's out on PC.. btw EMU doesn't work

Did the servers just go down or is my net bad?

it's NOT ENOUGH
people are having too much fucking fun still in spite of all the shitty bits
i was eagerly fucking awaiting this game getting torn to shreds for being yet another shitty cash grab remake, and instead you fucks are eating it up and only bitching about the meaningless parts, and i'm left sitting here, fucking flaccid dick in hand, dry as the mojave, i can't jack off to this
fucking positivity on Yea Forums is the absolute worst

I'm still online

tick tock user
one good race away from losing your save file

this will be you one day,
good luck lad

Urethra.

YOURE ON MY TIME NOW user

Boomer Roo

Attached: ss+(2019-06-25+at+05.42.15).png (268x65, 7K)

So did they put Brio in?

Attached: 1498947822102.jpg (255x223, 14K)

somebody make a drawthread suggestion FAST

Yes, his data is there, but they forgot the rest of him.

*sips* BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

he's not playable yet but his data exists in the game so it's only a matter of time

woah!

Small brain response will be Dragon Mines even though it plays exactly the same way it does in the original, making the bend without breaking your turbo was never possible without froggying. Other then that you could get lucky with the cart spawning at the right time. Coco Park is so braindead boring in single and multi player. Some of the CNK maps are bit dull as well like Android Avenue or the factory one which I forget the name of. Long maps that laps are ~1 minute in length and would have been good candidates for USF.

>one game
How many one games will there be before you realize it's not just one game?

aren't they made for that?

Is my controller shitting itself or is it the game, sometimes I feel like I can barely turn suddenly

so if somebody were to use a physical copy in a jailbroken console with some hax… could he force him ingame>?

does oxide spam more items on hard or does it just seem that way because I can't get past him

jesus christ

This kind of tech is pretty much world record speedrunning tier, you won't bump into too many players able to do this super consistently. Not only that but as someone starting to be able to pull shit like this on maps with uneven ground (it's much harder to froggy properly on flat ground/up hill) I always end up cucked by clocks or warp orbs. So sure I can stay in first place by quite a margin in 95% of all matches I play, I usually don't, at least not as large of a margin as I could if there were no items.

The last new game I bought was Tekken 7 and before that was Tekken Tag Tournament 2.. I just find myself not being hyped for any titles that are released (other than this).. You're talking to a man who plays tigerwoods 07 with his brother, classic wow private servers and Tekken 7..

oh i don't know if he actually has a model, animations and VA yet, just pointers in the code for him and his skins that confirm he will be there eventually, apologies for being a bit unclear
for the record, there's also data for Koala Kong, Komodo Moe, Fasty (lol), and something called King Chicken

>start online race
>waiting at start line
>game crashes
>file doesn't get corrupted

Attached: 1543030120533.png (673x628, 494K)

>got 101% in Adventure
>too shit for online
>pit shop is a miserable grind
>time trials can corrupt your data
Well, that was a fun 6 hours, I suppose.

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 74K)

You need to maintain SF from the maps singular turbo pad up till the hairpin turn, use your brakes to get around the turn quicker, and get SF again asap as the turbo pad will be coming up after the hairpin turn.

I've gotten that a couple of times with the switch joycons. It feels like the steering locks up and it just resets once you crash.

N.Tropy was already slow in the original, so he's been fully gimped?

Well at least everything else that I care about is good. Already got the WOAH trophy too so don't need to care so much about the data corruption glitch albeit I am backing up.

I've had quite a few crashes online and no corruption yet.
Either way I back up my data every time I'm on the dashboard.

>go online, manage to finish a race this time
>waiting for others to finish despite them being right behind me
>crash
goddamn is online just fucked right now

i started doing that ever since i heard of the tropy corruptions, i'm kinda lucky i haven't had corruption yet

I'm pretty shit too user but trust me, you're way better than half the people playing online right now.
It looks something like

>5% autistic speed runners
>20% average skill
>75% "I can't even finish the race in time"

There is no 'best' character user there may be characters that are 5-10 seconds faster on certain maps in the hands of the right player but in reality your best bet would be finding a character that you like the controls of and getting good with those stats.

>3:30:40
>3:30:14

AAGH SO CLOSE FUCK YOU TROPY

Careful user you wouldn't want to offend him.

Dragon Mines is the shittiest track of them all

I've gotten masks in first place when I'm already miles ahead of everyone else, item balance definitely needs reworking, and we need a third rubberbanding item that solely targets the player coming first but is also avoidable through skill. I was thinking missile salvo that rain down from above in front of the player coming first who then has an opportunity to dodge them before they hit the ground. Somewhat akin to this boss fight.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

>didn't play the game in 20 fucking years
>try online
>obliterate everybody nobody even finishes the race
it really bothers me how shit these people are at this game

>try Time Trial for the lulz(and because I enjoy more playing online)
>Hyper Speedway
>do a 2:25
>alright tropy lets see you
>3:00
>lol
>beat him easy, see oxide
>2:40
and here I thought I was shit

>And then literally everyone clapped

Attached: 1519398344881.png (225x227, 119K)

NK maps are free. You're still shit.

>NK maps are free
Except for Tiny Temple.

I didn't try to make it sound like I'm bragging. I'm actually not that good and struggle with the timetrails and plat relics atm. It's just really lame how nobody online even knows the mechanics. Also kys

Is the matchmaking just shit or is the online dead?

90% of the people who bought Nitro Fueled probably never owned CTR, chances are they didn't pick up on the many hints about drifting or boosting and are just... driving.

Bragging would imply you've done something of importance

Hyper free.

haven't played new one but tiny arena is an excellent track in the ps1 game, it's got a really nice flow

fuck that looks good. pc version when

dayum that's a pretty nice lap

must be you because I get into lobbies pretty easily
PS4 btw

How the fuck do you get good times on the circuit tracks. Those u turns are brutal

I think it's a bigger issue with time/value ratios being completely out of whack. Without multiplayer bonuses you'll need to do around 40-50 races on maps that all vary between 20-80 coins for 1st place before you can buy anything in the 4000-7000 price range which most of the bundles/karts are in. And the fact that the multiplayer boost runs out makes playing multiplayer a massive gamble/waste of time over just playing single player and grinding out the same level over and over again.

On slide coliseum you can skip the u turns easily.
On turbo track you need to do some weird shit with bunnyhopping that I don't fully understand.

>be that one guy
>but hide my power level until a new challenger appears

Jump drift doesn't work in Nitro Fueled so Tiny Arena is less fun than in the original. It's still a good track imo.

>TFW thought I was that one guy
>consistently lapping people in the back
>holding USF for entire laps
>hanging out at the finish line for 30 seconds for the guy in second to round the bend before ending it
>then some fucker almost DNFs me on electron avenue after I get fucked by some items
>next match is the drifting track, I’m faster than him but he’s a madman with the bombs and rockets, each time I pass him he blows me the fuck up with scary accuracy
>squeeze by for the win
>still can’t hit someone right in front of me with a bomb

His time is like 3 seconds slower than oxides, that was a tough one

If you're talking about based dingodile retard then you have to realize that he's a shit player in general who's trying to utilize his muscle memory far too much instead of taking the time to get to know the quirks of each map and what you can and can't do anymore. Sure he's good but he's also trash at the same time just because of how badly he's struggling to adapt.

Is Platinum Relic for N. Gin Labs literally impossible? Because honestly? Fuck this shit.

>first day of release, I'm destroying everyone, nobody can stop me
>literaly every day after that I'm up against Andretti and McLaren himself in bandicoot form, constantly being fucked in the ass by warp orbs and clocks

I want to go back

rate, hate or dilate

Attached: muhmains.png (431x414, 214K)

Get all the tricky boxes of the last half of the track in the first 2 laps and then maintain USF through the 3rd lap, that’s how I did it

>Beast on everyone in Android Alley
>The entire lobby leaves
Don't mind me, mate. Just cruisin' on through.

Attached: Time to hit the beach.png (2145x1615, 2.88M)

Stop shilling Yuzu THIS NINTNDO SWITCH EMULATRR and cover more emulators on your channel massive ESL nintenfaggot.

>hit 1:06 on first lap of oxide station
>YES THIS IS IT I'M GONNA FINALLY UNLOCK N. TROPY
>lol here fucking miss the jump completely on the usf part
>quit game

how the fuck did that happen

WHEN ARE THE TROPHY GIRLS COMING OUT!?

Attached: 14937856_10209705584109221_1630359148_n.jpg (600x496, 31K)

july 3rd

Its always an easy win online, its thd longer levels where your superior driving skills come to play

I'm going to 100% the story on easy mode for all the unlockables and nobody can stop me

Attached: 1559665153149.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

its so soon holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 14971939_10209705582909191_1087711307_n.jpg (795x550, 175K)

Platinum relics are so much easier on easy user. Godspeed

>Only 100%
lol

You mean drifting in mid-air? Totally works. Tiny Arena is still one of my favourite maps in the remake.

My method has always been to reverse as soon as the lap starts, hit all 12 3 second boxes then carry on as normal, getting as much USF time in as possible.

papu's pyramid, it's cramped and you can't do any tricks, even shortcuts, and a plant is most likely to eat you until everyone gets ahead

it's fucking dragon mines and everyone knows it.

Has their ever been an online kart racer that wasn't wonky as hell?

Attached: nice game .webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

In CTR, if you land on the top of a bump/ramp and do a powerslide, it will register as a jump and let you powerslide high in the air. In CTR:NF, you merely bounce a few inches up, though the powerslide still works.

>first place shouldnt be able to get masks
>first place shouldnt be able to get bubble shield
>first place probly shouldnt be able to get booster item either
>orbs should travel much faster
how do we balance multiplayer lads?

I don’t disagree but there’s 3 shortcuts, and each of them skip the plants
The real fuck you on papus pyramid is getting spun out into the mouth of a plant

Are relics easier on easier difficulty setting?

>Lapped someone for the first time
No better feeling.

Attached: very fast dingodile driving at incredibly hihg speeds.jpg (210x240, 7K)

Where the N gin bros at?

Even better when you have no item and honk him.

You get an extra 3-10 seconds depending on the level it seems.

EAT THE FUCKING PIZZA

Sluts are the best girls though

Attached: 20190626_014108.jpg (863x648, 369K)

How the fuck do you not lose all your speed on the corkscrew in dragon mines?

Remove clocks and change missiles to the 10 wumpa fruit bomb upgrade.

You don't. Unless you're a god at froggying your only other option is the rail shortcut but even then your chances are slim.

So, did anyone besides me have to download a big ass update that they didn't have to last night?

Attached: 1554581280602.png (1280x720, 610K)

Am I the only one who mains polar?

Nah, I main him too, he's adorable. His fisherman skin is the cutest thing ever.

>Make the game about speed
>Have a turn that's literally impossible to do fast
>Force everyone to slow down to a halt just to go up it halfway decently
>The "shortcut" barely helps either
Dragon Mines is so fucking miserable.

I would, but after started to get used to speed characters, going back to a turning just feels too sluggish.
The shortcut is useless unless you have a mask or maybe a boost item.

Do lobbies ever replace players who left? I have never seen someone new enter an ongoing lobby. It just slowlys dwindles down one by one till theres 3 people left and then every leaves

>Maining

Attached: 64646.gif (284x342, 1.44M)

>doing great, maintaining USF for fulls laps, chump in second is miles behind me
>suddenly CLOCKED
>warp orb'd
>tumble into pit
>Uka Uka pulls me out and drops me right into a beaker
>lose by 10 seconds
th-thanks

Attached: Crashâ„¢ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190625122231.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

So is the Switch version decent enough? I hear that the only real issue is the loading times.

>ttbabby gets btfo by 2 (TWO) items
lmao

where did he go

Attached: beenox.png (500x534, 444K)

>Getting absolutely buttfucked by orbs on Oxide Station
Fucking hell, man.

>racing some plat coco on Deep Sea Driving
>have the lead the entire race thanks to USF
>a warp orb that was thrown like two laps ago, is finally about to reach me
>platinum coco is also right behind me with USF
>get hit right as i go over the last jump and fall into the pit
I still barely won but fuck, that was way more tense then it needed to be.

Attached: 177417.jpg (400x300, 23K)

its never just one orb. theres always 5-6

THE TROPHY'S MINE

BANDICOOT POWER

sonic racing transformed is pretty fucking wonky but haven't experienced anything as extreme as that webm.

If you're coming in first and someone's tailing you while a non-wumpa-charged warp orb is coming, let them take pole position and it will switch off you onto them.

TIME FLIEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

GO BABY GO

Egg chad reporting in.

Attached: dso1zzatery21.jpg (674x339, 31K)

HAPPY TRAILS, PAL!

Fuck I just can't get used to drifting in this game. I feel like a brainlet. The hop throws me off and half the time I feel like the input doesn't register or I drift in the completely wrong direction. I'm so used to MK styled drifting

I straight up can't get passed the first four races on hard

on the contrary i can't play MKDS for jack

Why are you playing on hard if you can't even drift?

>Hard
Hard in this game is by far the hardest racing game ever released.
I don't know why you would possibly play on that mode if you are new to the game

>The hardest Racing game ever made
Laughing Bounty Hunter.jpg

have you even tried it?

This. I did it by accident once and the other guy must've been pissed.

I love dingodile and all, but dingo canyon sucks kangaroo gorilla dick.

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>Crash cove
>Dragon Mines
>Mystery Caves
Why do people online have such shit taste. I got outvoted for Mystery fucking Caves instead of Electron Avenue.

Anyone who votes for Dragon Mines online deserves to have their global save data deleted.

I honestly just really hate that patchy part of the road with water. It kills my buzz 100% of the time

Definitely the highest skill ceiling, that's for sure

>Didn't realize platinum relics are easier on easy mode as well until after getting all four boss keys

Attached: 1528318703518.png (449x470, 25K)

i wouldn't give it to that, that belongs to Plats and Oxide time

I wouldn't call it the hardest game to play but I'd definitely say it's the hardest to master.

Things have slowed down around here. Did everyone go to /vg/?

I guess people are actually playing the game now.
Man having to wait for PC sucks ass

>Shop updates
>Still no Dr. Roo
I'm fucking mad.

Attached: Untitled 1_2.png (3246x1364, 3.07M)

effort>>>>>effortless

Attached: 3A7B47D6-C378-4D52-B690-FF34AD3B00D3.jpg (839x952, 86K)

Can we take a moment to appreciate best boi?

Attached: SmolNorm.png (394x386, 221K)

Attached: 1561338750645.png (1135x703, 1.18M)

God damn I'm struggling with the time trials I don't get much time to play because wagecuck
Is speed characters the only way to go with the trials?

Attached: FB_IMG_1559030112889.jpg (640x628, 50K)

Attached: 1561202841995.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Is it just me or do the nitro kart faggots not feel like they belong there design I feel clashes with the ctr cast

depends on the map, don't bother with speed characters if the map is zig zaggy and you're not very good at the game

How's he finding it?

Attached: f2fb1yrrn6j21.jpg (2550x2550, 250K)

He's so indecisive it's amazing. Just pick a hole and go through it.

Cool thanks
I can get through the cnk with a bit of trial and error but Fuck crash cove I've played tons and can't get through it
I don't really even care about tropy just want that fuck unlocked

That's what kat said

Attached: q46vxkawqa431.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

>turns kart away from path
>falls off
WHAT THE FUCK GAMES BROKEN

The TIHYDP is ready today

youtube.com/watch?v=xUXBg1RdCNg

Tiger's Temple is the easiest to Platinum, Jesus

>crash cove
i suggest using speed character on that one and use the shortcut all the time

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE C EMBLEM IN MYSTERY CAVES
I"VE DRIVEN THROUGH THIS GODFORSAKEN TRACK 60 TIMES

the oxide trial is also easy as shit

Attached: Norm_Crash_Nitro_Kart.png (891x896, 333K)

L
DARK SOULS KART

Attached: 50e.jpg (600x695, 25K)

After the first or second ramp during the lava cavern, all the way to the right

They were all designed by the same guy so it must be only you. Crunch and N. Trance weren't tho, so if you problem is with them then maybe it can make sense.

Yeah I suck at hitting that shortcut consistently I find it difficult to tell at what point to jump

I need more normie fan art.

Attached: 1561018179730.jpg (989x779, 201K)

Oh shit, thank you. It blended in with the background

it's under the water just find the deepest point before you surface from the water, it might be hard the first time but once you got the hang of it, you can get it most of the time

I know. It took me forever to find it, too.

Attached: nani.png (300x300, 145K)

>Whatever you're wearing
>Wumpa fruit burrito!
>BOOYAH YOURSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=oT9V6iVaKU0

To anyone who wants Wumpa Coins relatively quickly without fucking with online:
>Local Arcade
>Crystal Challenges
>Skull Rock
>Hard
>AFK.
That's it. Don't do anything. Getting nothing on Crystal Challenges gives you 15 Wumpa Coins, and Skull Rock on Hard is the shortest at around 55 seconds. Round that up to a minute, that's 15 coins a minute, which is about 900 coins an hour.
It's not very efficient, but it works. Have Skull Rock on in the background, mash the Continue button every minute or so, and wait.

Why not just play the game and have fun

how about going afk on battle modes

so do i but i turned off auto backup and i've been doing manual backups periodically because some anons have said their backup was fucked too

>play the game and have fun 24/7!!
Some of us have lives and can't play CTR every hour of every day, but may really want Gentlemen Ripper Roo or Dictator Tiny or something. The method I listed is easy and requires almost no attention, so you can have CTR running in the background while you watch TV or wash dishes or some shit, I dunno.
Plus, playing online is unfun since online is broken, and playing offline gives you less than peanuts. It's just a trick to farm coins for people who want all the Pit Stop characters or something.

You mean online? The wait between individual battle modes online is way longer, and for only 5 more Wumpa Coins.

>You mean online? The wait between individual battle modes online is way longer, and for only 5 more Wumpa Coins.
Oh yeah i forgot, but if you off doing something you might as well let it play automatically instead of pressing continue all the time, that is if you're not getting kicked out by your connection or getting people to quit since you're not playing

Fair enough user

>Papu's Pyramid Relics
Oh.. no.

Attached: Eiden Clumsy.jpg (223x221, 26K)

>support a shitty 30fps only release

no

got any good games on mac?

>playing online is unfun since i'm bad
ftfy

Hey poorfag, don't you have a PC? wait for it

see:

clocks and orbs hit everyone, it's really not that big of a deal. the result of the majority of races aren't determined by items. if you can't laugh off occasionally getting clocked over an edge you're shit

Papu's Pyramid is the best track in the entire game. You're just fucking wrong.

>orbs hit everyone
only 10 wumpa orbs do that, you can evade it if you're not 1st place and the orb isn't fully charged

>finally have air brake turning mostly down
Now I just need to learn all these FUCKING shortcuts shitters keep dabbing on me with, fucking hell some of them are just excessive in terms of how far ahead they put you.

>occasionally
It's every battle. The item balance online is fucked, and like that post said, it's not as if it's bad enough that you lose every race. But it is bad enough to get very annoying and grating.
They need to buff Warp Orb and make it a bit stronger, but make it appear way less. It's not super rare to get 3 Warp Orbs on the track at once. Clock shows up way too much too.
That isn't even mentioning the insane amount of times you'll get hit and swerve because of invisible items in this game. There are even examples of that right here in the damn thread. Online is broken, quit pretending this game is perfect just because it's CTR.

>finally won Oxide on Crash Cove with 1:27.17 or something with 27 seconds as best lap
>saw that people can do it with 1:24
Now I feel like shit noob. How do I get that good?

Attached: 1561446003791.png (552x459, 316K)

it's not perfect but it's very far from unfun, i win or get second in most races and i don't get angry. clock genuinely doesn't bother me because the only guy not going the same speed as me is 10 miles behind

I'm still not buying this game because this looks way too easy to put in a micro-transaction system

What does the N stand for?

Neo. Everyone with an N name has a full name except N. Trance.

I saw a video of a guy jumping through those U-turns on Slide Coliseum. Anyone have any idea how to do that?

What do you think Trance's N stands for?

Okay never mind, Platinum for Papu's Pyramid wasn't all that bad.

Any track with obstacles that fuck you up, big rolling barrels and jumping flames and shit.

I'm never "that" guy but I will gladly take 2nd and 3rd place every time.

Dragon Mines and Turbo Track. They're just not fun, even when you get the hang of them.

>Small brain response will be Dragon Mines even though it plays exactly the same way it does in the original

What does that have to do with anything? People would call Dragon Mines shit before CTRNF was even announced.

Based

Attached: norm2.jpg (240x294, 12K)

aaaa the feature in the shop changed, but n trace still isn't here

how many coins you got bruh? If you buy whatever pack is in the big block on the left then the next one will scroll in immediately. If you have excess coins might as well do it. I bought Geary and Small Norm and Krunk just so I could get a better chance at Big Norm.

Not enough for what's there now, only enough for another new character or skin

damn. guess you're going to have to wait. Sorry man. The summer pack is pretty expensive.

N. Trance probably won't be sold outside of the bundle until summer is over.

>turned

Attached: saved_image.webm (650x466, 766K)

why is everyone complaining about the summer pack? 2 skins and a great car skin is a good deal for me

what's a hog?

fucking gamestop

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hog

Can you beat Adventure mode without doing those shitty relic modes? I just want to race goddammit.

Tomar and Lyle not knowing about the CB franchise drains the potential for those videos.

Relics aren't required to see the credits. You only need them for 100%.

probably because n.trance is locked behind it

Pretty sure you only need trophies to challenge Oxide. You won't get a rematch without the relics however.

then continue to the next world goddammit what are you staying there for?

Is there a way to check what platinum relics you've won in the arcade and not story mode?

>only four more relics to go until that sweet sweet paint job
>one of them is motherfucking N. Gin Labs
it can't be worth it bros
I should have just done it on easy

then do it pussy, go easy on yourself

>he doesnt know the game differentiate between plat relics earned on easy, medium, and hard

You didn't REALLY do it if you did it on easy, user...

N. Trance isn't locked to that bundle is he? I bought all characters I could in the character slot but after Big Norm it switched to Scuba Crash.

Attached: 1444259092990.png (307x339, 163K)

imagine being poor, yikes

Attached: 1561482580360.png (388x506, 465K)

They're all designed by the original character designer (Nitro Kart was the only post-ND game to get him back) so it's just you. They're all aliens.

Really Krunk is just a more anthropomorphic blue Papu Papu, and Nash isn't out of place, Cortex says in Nitro Kart he looks like something he would have created.

he is

Can someone please post a picture of Diver N Trance

i think those guys who got turned off by the CNK characters is the fact that they talk almost like normal person, look at the Naughty dog characters, all of them are over the top insane

That's not to say that this shit will run at an acceptable framerate even if the other games do.

Big Norm talks like Pinstripe and N. Trance is fucking bonkers. I guess Nash is a little talktative for his own good, but he's paranoid and jittery to begin with Keepmovingkeepmoving!. I think Small Norm's unique for the series, they should have kept his beta portrait.

yeah, look at the unpopular characters like Krunk, Geary and Velo, they're too sane for their own good

Geary got kind of a personality change, he used to be a lot more whiny and flamboyant, only turning super serial when Velo yelled at him.

I really wish you could pick a track before you queue up for multiplayer and only play that track.

>doing time trials on Tiny Arena
>finally manage to beat N Tropy even though I lost SF during the 3rd lap
>check my time afterwards
>it's .06 seconds slower than Oxide
I have no idea if I can do this, but dammit I'm gonna try after I beat the rest of the time trials. Also do I need to beat N Tropy's times on every CTR track or every single track to unlock him?

I kinda miss Billy West doing Stimpy for Nash's voice, but the new Nash being Mung from Chowder isn't bad. I like how they kept most of his quotes like "Eat my wake" and "Access denied".

I really like Geary's podium animations, they're funny. They gave all the CNK characters a lot of character.

Attached: geary.jpg (810x600, 40K)

yeah, that's too stereotypical of double personality we need over the top n.sane and new type of n.sane like Nash and Norms

You need to beat the CNK tracks. I don't know about retro track.

each to their own i guess, i'm still traumatized by his forward bombs, he's pinstripe but harder

Well I'm playing on Switch so the retro track doesn't apply to me. Thanks user. I have a long way to go then.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm waiting for the online and tracks to be fixed and also waiting to see how their Grand Prix format will turn out.

>first place by miles
>stop at finish line for second to catch up so most others can finish at least
>even doing that most are DNF
it's all so tiring

Attached: mediocrity.gif (260x284, 1.02M)

then fucking end it and move on, everyone is there for the coins

even in that shit gif she gets me diamonds how did Pixar get away with that shit the first time let alone again in 2017 or whenever the sequel came out

doing that makes most people leave, and i don't want to ruin the fun for most by not even letting them finish the damn race
even if they're there for coins i imagine they'd want to be able to get to the end at least

oh yeah, good point, the room tends to get destroyed if we do that

And those people would be bad at video games, the rail shortcut is not hard to hit at all in the original, just need a bit of luck.

>lobby picks coco park
>everyone switches to beach coco
it's like watching a virus take over

Cave Story runs fine on Yuzu.

I've never seen another platinum paint job in multiplayer so yes, it is worth it.

just play along, is that hard?

but i don't have beach coco