This sale is anemic

This sale is anemic.

Attached: Steam wishlist.png (1902x1486, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000487189-Money-Back-Guarantee-Policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get a job you worthless degenerate

Summer sales have been pretty weak in recent years desu.

Lol most of games have clean rips online that you can download for free.

Last year I cleared a bunch of things off my wishlist with discounts over 80%, this year everything is way more expensive and the games that were 75% off back then which I didn't get are 50% off now

Steam tards still dont understand that steam sales are trash since years. Even ps4/xbox store sales are much cheaper than steam. Still steam kiddies eat it up and kiss gabens ass 24/7

>only 2 games are 75% off
>none at 80 or higher
Meanwhile GoG's recent summer sale had some pretty good deals. Steam a shit.

they've been shit for years now

This sale is making me wish Epic wins and Steam dies. Making the sale amazing could have brought a lot of people on their side but like always they're too lazy to give a fuck. I hate Epic but fuck me, Steam makes it hard to back them up.

Not gonna lie, former Steam customer here. This is fucking hilarious watching Steam crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this company win the summer sales.

shut the fuck up tim

same, this is bullshit.

You do realize Factorio is never going on sale?

Dude you can just pirate nearly all of these.

GoG has no refunds retard.

support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000487189-Money-Back-Guarantee-Policy

>If a game that you've bought on GOG.com doesn't work and our team of expert Support staff can't solve the problem for you, we will give you back your money.
Meaning if the game literally does not run on your computer you are eligible for a refund, otherwise get fucked. At least on Steam it's far more lenient.

Aren't the devs the ones who decide the sale amounts, not Valve?

Nothing worth getting this sale. Might get Toukiden 2.

You are never getting coal again. Chinks/Slavs ruined it for everyone by botting.

Attached: hes fast.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Yes

Indeed, their refund policy is different to Steam's, but it's still a refund policy. But what's wrong with what you quoted, anyway? They're willing to tech support you to get your game working.

>Buying games on steam after they introduced refunds

Name the last game you bought that did not work at all.

people say it every year but this sale is especially bad

Congrats retards, you've finally figured out what we've been telling you for years: Steam sales have been shit for a very long time, even before they got rid of daily, flash, and vote deals.

steam sales have been shit for half a decade now. I don't know when exactly this shit went downhill but it was probably around 2012 - 2013 they really stopped caring to do anything but put "25% to 50%" price cuts on titles rather than make an effort to create "flash sales"

On Steam, Mini Ninjas. On GOG, Blood 2. Why?

>buying quake
>buying blood
The sale is pretty weak though, hopefully its only because its day 1. I miss flash deals but at least the store loads this year.