Tifa is FINALLY coming to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, and she has her ORIGINAL DESIGN THANK GOD

Tifa is FINALLY coming to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, and she has her ORIGINAL DESIGN THANK GOD

youtube.com/watch?v=3y-WYX6-dq4

Attached: 【DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY】バトルムービー:ティファ・ロックハート 1-45 screensho (1280x720, 1011K)

Attached: 【DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY】バトルムービー:ティファ・ロックハート 1-41 screensho (1280x720, 810K)

Smaller tits than remake Tifa.
I don't give a shit about this Tifa.

Why did they make her tits even smaller

>Smaller tits than remake Tifa.
Fuck off axe wound.

Attached: 1561471067106.png (620x632, 356K)

Attached: 【DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY】バトルムービー:ティファ・ロックハート 1-41 screensho (1280x720, 1.08M)

Attached: D967H-BXUAA05hV.jpg (640x371, 42K)

Gilgamesh fucking when?

Is it worth even playing the free version? I can't imagine it being alive.

Have sex. Her boobs look amazing,

Attached: 【DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY】バトルムービー:ティファ・ロックハート 1-48 screensho (1280x720, 1.07M)

nop the game is trash

I mean is great to see a more faithful model but ffs is like 3 years too late

Attached: 1559826346453.jpg (788x960, 62K)

her face looks WAY better than the remake face but her tits are still too small

what the fuck is the difference? who cares, the only negative is her nerfed tits

>there will never be another Dissidia like 012 ever again
hurts just a little bit

This is great, but where is Laguna?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: cloud dissidia 7r.png (854x666, 603K)

Is anyone even playing this game? Is it any good? I've played the free version for a little bit and it's weird.
Now that Tifa's in, my interest has been sparked a bit. I don't really like any of the other characters honestly.

Attached: 1438717473759.jpg (250x240, 20K)

>Caring about Dissidia NT in 2019
Really?

Attached: Giant_Breadbug.png (185x162, 46K)

too bad dissidia NTR fucking sucks

Attached: 1558648543187.jpg (1090x1128, 295K)

Why couldn't FF7R Tifa have this costume?

It's SO much better

Damn she looks gorgeous. Way better than the remake.

>Dissidia B-team did a better job at rendering Tifa than the massive AAAA Final Fantasy VII Remake

Attached: 1538358026948.jpg (263x205, 32K)

Small and no jiggle fuck off op shill.

unironically looks better than remake tifa

Tits too small, but she looks perfect otherwise. Fuck Nomura.

going off what you retards where crying about you idiots think this is small

Attached: A3cdgJc.jpg (1225x228, 128K)

Ethics department BTFO. Should've spammed this image on Square’s official twitter. Let them know which one do we want.

too bad NT is a crap game.

I mean it's a F2P model at this point

Dissidia Tifa has always been small, especially the Duodecim intro FMV one. Despite this NT is bigger than Remake though and probably the best TIfa model in the Advent Chlldren era.

>shirt covers more skin than the sports bra
>boobs are same size
>face, clothing, entire model is less detailed
So worse than remake version.

The tummy on nu-Tifa is a LOT better to be quite honest senpai.

Those tits look small.

Can a nigga just love a 2d in peace please

Definitely has better hair. Cloud is universally known for his spiky hair, but for some dumb reason SE has been trying to destroy his iconic silhouette for years just to make him look more like his dumb Advent Children design.

But she looks hot so it makes up for it.
You cant be ugly with small tits.

LITERALLY THE SAME FUCKING TITS YOU GUYS REALLY HAVE NO GF OR SEX AT ALL YOU FUCKING TWATS GO TO THE FUCKING STREET AND DO SOMETHING GOD DAMNIT

The tits need to be Honkers-sized, Koei can do better

LMAO her redesign is not only better looking but also has bigger tits

But narrative fags want to clap at the dissidia model because the sports bra make them seethe. Pathetic

Attached: 1559519418281.png (800x450, 424K)

Curious. Where's the "ethics department" on this one? Or the titties in the Trials of Mana Remake?

Attached: Trials-of-Mana-10.jpg (1920x1080, 639K)

They are the same size of not smaller than the remake tits you absolute fucking autist.

Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo have no *ethics department*

I'm glad my boy and Judge Magister, Gabranth, has nothing to do with the shitfest that is Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.

>bigger
t. KT shill
They're small.

wait i thought she was on dissidia already?

Really struggling to put this one together huh? You're given the round peg and the round hole and it just won't fit huh?

>tits don't look sad anymore
yeah that's way better

Attached: 1561313975952.jpg (492x593, 37K)

But it's still Square Enix properties, and they're not exactly a bunch known for often giving free license to do whatever with the FF franchise. Surely if they had this ethics department they'd still want to oversee how their characters are handled.
yes dipshit I know it's a buncha bullcrap and likely a cover for Sony's policies.

Someone in reddit leak all DLC characters few years ago but nobody cares and the game is already dead on console anyway

Here all remaining slots
>Gabranth
>Laguna
>Prishe
>Gilgamesh
>Zack
>Vivi

both are bad but left looks more like a KH character

>unga bunga tits

>bare legs
Censor it!

It's pretty good, but has a steep learning curve for some people that can't get their head around it being a team game and refuse to even try. Netcode can be bad if one person has a bad connection, playerbase is a bit sporadic but lobbies tend to be a bit more populated if ranked isn't. Free version progress carries over and it can play with anyone so give it a shot.

they honestly look the same size.

>size
yeah and there is no way tits of the same size can look different, eh?

It only took them fucking years for the arcade, and its coming way to late for the console and pc versions. I'll still grab her though, since I unironically can enjoy playing the PC port.

Isn't that the datamine that happened before Zenos was revealed yet didn't have either him or Tifa?

This tit rage mystifies me, the differences are small enough it's whatever

If she looked like Cattleya to begin with and turned into what she has now sure but she didn't and they're still prominent

Attached: tifa.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

>thinking that they won't give them more than one costume
Bet that you will be able to play with FemCloud during the whole game.

Attached: 1552778955810.jpg (1024x788, 149K)

I'll take the "smaller" tits over the retarded schoolgirl high thighs any day of the week. Besides, covering Tifa's legs should be considered a crime against humanity.

Attached: tifa_lockhart_by_pokki20_dd6cat8-pre.jpg (739x1081, 72K)

Be honest with me Yea Forums , is FFXV the gayest game ever ?

>FF7R defenders are doing the DmC: Devil may Cry defender retardation of claiming all anyone is complaining about is one specific thing that they then dismiss so they can ignore all criticism of the game
Didn't work then, children, so why are you trying it now?

Attached: shitposting loudly.gif (500x281, 195K)

Ethics department probably wanted her tits to jiggle less during combat, so they gave her a compression bra to explain for it in game I guess.