Muse Dash

Have you broken the 220k barrier and qualified for a figurine yet?

Attached: 774171_20190625190239_1.png (1920x1080, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq6Bi-dfbwY
youtube.com/watch?v=ibcRkDgUYus
youtube.com/watch?v=iZzIeEki6YY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dunno what this is but I want to rape her

Where the heck are the optimal places to use manual fever? Stuck at 219k here.

When your combo counter is displaying the following numbers, activate fever at the same time you hit the next note.
79, 144, 211, 282, 349

Doing this perfectly should land you 220069

Higher scores require millisecond-precise inputs so that you can delay a fever period just enough so that you get an extra hit in. I'm not joking about it being extremely precise; I've been playing the song over and over for the last few hours and have only gotten it a few times.

Attached: 1561296695676.gif (250x235, 709K)

>Buying chink shit

I'm too inconsistent to get 100% accuracy without needing a bunch of retries, it would take forever for me to get a higher score again

Attached: 20190625153139_1.jpg (2560x1440, 372K)

Should I keep trucking along with the Switch controller, or should I try and go for the touch screen when trying to get good?

Just how much do I have to grind to get her Joker skin?

Somewhere around level 100-120 ish.
I know I had atleast 5-6 hours of gameplay before unlocking everything

Welp, peepee hard, time to buy game

Wow, thanks! I didn't expect I'd get a serious answer, but that's pretty helpful, I'll try that. Thanks.
I wish you luck on qualifying for the top scores. Been replaying this song too long....

By the way, Joker Buro and Dragon Girl elfin are the best combination for this song, right?
I don't see any possible way for Little Devil Marija to survive to the end, even with the healing elfin.

I've honestly had the most success using the keyboard. Whenever it comes time to mash something, it's really easy to just press 8 buttons at a time (asdf for blue, jkl; for red).

I guess this is where my thousands of hours in Taiko no Tatsujin finally pays off, but even if your sense of rhythm is top notch you could probably hit 220069 without much problem though.

Attached: 1561396527191.png (848x1200, 689K)

Yeah, Joker Buro and Dragon Girl is the set you need to use.

JOKER BURO R34 FUCKING WHEN

I don’t really have an option like that on the Switch unless I rebuy on Steam to mash my keyboard.

Stop shilling this shitty osu tier game.

I'm not sure what the controller config options on Switch are nor how the touch controls work, but I think you will be having the most success with this layout if you just get used to it. It lets you alternate between your left and right hand for streams of notes with ease, unlike the default layout.

Attached: 774171_20190625202245_1.png (1920x1080, 200K)

>osu tier
osufags wish they had a game as tight as this

Been playing this on mobile for a while, is it worth getting the Switch version? Whats different, just controller support? Odd that the mobile version doesnt have that, it lets you use a controller to pause the game but not actually play which is confusing.

You're overestimating the skills of the average player and it probably still requires some pretty lucky fever timing.
But it looks like right now the entire top 100 can qualify for the top 20 since there are so many duplicate scores (around 30 people all got 219984)
It's entirely possible that some people will get fucked over if more non duplicate scores that are above 219729 are gotten before the contest closes, but 219984 seems safe.

Attached: 71878360_p0.png (1000x1000, 532K)

No, but I just beat Milk yesterday and ended my run at that.

I don't think I'm good enough for highscorefagging this game, but I did add a couple new songs to my playlist and had some fun with it and the smooth as fuck animation.

>even the devs think Buro is best girl
based

Attached: 1531849929_3115034I351.gif (280x280, 910K)

What is this game and what is the deal with the figurine?

It's a rhythm game that is currently having a leaderboards competition with some prizes you can win.

Attached: b481d15afbd9a93b042e27efb9b25b5a.png (1022x809, 909K)

I got this on Steam, enjoying it so far.
What's the deal with the figurine?

Somebody better take upskirt shots of that figurine.

Attached: 1532403580305.webm (790x532, 2.38M)

I've never played a rhythm game before but I'm loving these cute animations. Might pick this up for the visuals and hope I like the music as well.

Attached: 1544890889332.jpg (640x640, 164K)

A lot of the music is in Chinese which sounds fucking horrible.

Can someone tell me how the shit to tell what a small enemy is, I'm getting only like 10 or less greats on a song and I cannot figure out what's fucking me from the achievement.

Attached: 1403207973868 .png (593x479, 217K)

Small enemies are the 90% of the things you hit on the map
You know, the small ones

Where are the illustrations I don't want to grind those experts!

Not that much actually, there's just as many japanese music as there is chinese.
All small enemies, so basically anything that isn't big or something unique. It helps to use bad girl Rin for getting those achievements.

Buro is best girl that's fo'shu, but what about the BEAR in this relationship? he gets no kudos even tho he's the one SLAPIN'EM notes.

He's also the one that gets to tap that

Also, I think they didn't translate this in the correct way, I'm guessing the original text is オラ (ora) since there's no L sound in Japanese, the correct way or the literal way of translating it would be ORAORAORAORAORAORA. Might ask the creator on twitter.

Attached: Mini Edit.png (1392x769, 339K)

Attached: MuseDashLoadingScreens.jpg (5760x8640, 3.99M)

It's just I know I've gotten it before when missing a few perfects on what I thought were small enemies.
But I guess I should just go in assuming all of them are, which is pretty insane, it basically requires a golden S.
Bad Girl sounds like the only potential cure there.

Attached: 69c9150fb4d7b18ba36531dc58e4176c_480.jpg (480x270, 24K)

There's like four or five chinese songs out of the 46 base songs, the rest is either Vocaloid, J-Core or assorted cutesy music and only one of the DLC packs has chinese songs.

Or you could
git gud

It might also help to set your offset in the menu if you haven't already, usually you end up hitting the button a bit to early or too late and changing the offset will make you more consistent.

And Brain Power
Can't forget Brain Power

>Rythm game
Does it have any bells and whistles that differentiate it from its peers? Rythm games are diamond dozen.

Bad Girl is the cure for most problems

Attached: 1533552805879.png (800x800, 328K)

Only two hours in and hooked already. Going to be a while until I'm good enough to do well on level 5 and 6 songs this shit is brutal.

I mean I'm getting close to perfect as is, only 10ish greats once I get in a groove.
Wouldnt changing offset just throw me off more, how does changing it even work?

I dont have the dedication to even attempt master songs.

Brain Power is a DLC song and it arguably falls under J-Core.

Then stay on the Easy until you git gudder?
I haven't even touched a Master song, my OCD compels me to complete all Easy song before I move up and I'm levelling up too fast

also
Soulless game.

I'm working on hard mode songs, since I already did all the base ones on easy.

The difficulty names are bullshit btw, the actual star number is what actually determines the difficulty.
For example Yuki no Shizuku ame no Oto on master is a 6 star which isn't too hard, but one of the DLC tracks OuroVoros on Easy is a 7 star and is far more difficult than that other song even though it's called "easy"

Attached: FIXED.jpg (737x641, 422K)

Who wants to bet that the final round of the contest will be the Level 11 Master song (iirc the only one) in the default pack?
Even if I practiced 5 days straight for it, I don't know if I even have the input speed to be able to match what the masterful Sleeping Rin does, let alone experiment with it for manual fever timings.

Yeah, I usually go by that.
Base game keeps the difficulties pretty well scaled though.
I can so far only manage up to 6 consistently, and sometimes 7.

What difficulty should you be using more than two buttons on?

Any difference between the PC version and the Switch version?

Intermediate and Ultimate will likely have far less winners since the difficulty will cause for far less duplicate scores.
I doubt plebs like us will be able to make it.

In my opinion (as someone who doesn't play hardcore rhythm games), the input difficulties really step up when you have to hit beats that are grouped in rapid sets of 2, 3, 4, 5.
Especially if it's a fast song, it's hard to know which finger to start and end on if you're alternating taps, and it gets real confusing without any sort of memorization.
Maybe it's reactable for expert rhythm gamers, but I'm pretty sure those timings are unreactable (to do accurately/precisely) for the average person.

Switch comes with all DLCs but then again the price for Switch version is basically PC+DLC anyway

All of them
When you mash for the big EXCLAMATION MARK enemies

did you try checking pixiv?

It's sideways
And don't say Taiko or Technika, it's still a rare thing to have sideways rhythm game

BRO I GATCHA, ON-FUCKING-IT
ORA IS GONNA HAVE A BLAST ON THAT ASS

I'm honestly really surprised that Muse Dash has an E rating with Nintendo, especially if it's basically the exact same game as the PC version.
Not to be a prude, but it's young kids that might get the game thinking they'll get a bouncy, energetic rhythm experience, and then get basically a whole bunch of fetishy clothing options showing lots of boobs (especially Bunny Girl and Christmas Rin), really suggestive flavor text from the characters, and some transition quotes like "I'm already doing it. You don't have to ask." and "What's under girl's skirts? Fish? Bears?"

Yeah once you get into 7 star difficulties it starts becoming incomprehensible to the average person.

>suggestive
Bro that's a question for all mankind to ask
I mean what IS under girls' skirts really?

>"I'm already doing it. You don't have to ask."
What did they mean by this?

Wagecucks

>tfw

Attached: 20190624111932_1.jpg (2560x1440, 272K)

So any Level 55+s care to tell me what happens when you clear MiLK alive?
Tell me what happens when you clear MiLK alive

You get a really cool loading screen illustration

I've been spending all day trying to improve this score. It really is hard. I've never been too good at rhythm games. I can perfect the song every like 20 tries or something.

Attached: musedash score.png (1920x1080, 555K)

>tfw stuck on 219984 since I found this rotation, went from rank 35 to 80 and was autistically trying to test if another rotation was better.
And it all comes back to super precise fever timings, I think I am too broken to try and get that tiny push to 220k before the event closes.
I didn't make it lads

Attached: 1345697945937.jpg (634x423, 28K)

You just get the april fools artwork

Attached: interlude_fool.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

You get a link to the officially sanctioned unofficial uncensor patch.
You get the loading screen in the bottom left of

hope to god the rankings don't change much in the next 8~ hours because technically being at 219984 counts as top 14 still.

Attached: interlude_15.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

I have a bit of hope but looking at the rank discouraged me a lot and today has been a shitshow for rhythm games that I can't even complete songs that I was doing completely fine yesterday

Attached: 1377383375706.gif (220x220, 888K)

EDIT: I just checked, and Nintendo changed the rating from E to T. Definitely can't say I didn't see that one coming.

I've been having the same problem man.... those points make the most sense in the song to use the fever, but the timings probably have to be super precise, and it's hard to tell what kinda math goes into optimizing how to precisely get the toppest of scores. It honestly feels like trial and error at a certain point.

It's rated T, what're you talking about?

Attached: t.png (1114x364, 328K)

Well that's fucking disappointing

What sucks about this contest is that some characters can maximize score gain so if I don't have that character it's unoptimal

What keybindings to use? I can't find one where I'm comfortable doing really fast tapping for the harder songs.

It was rated E up until recently.

On keyboard, the most obvious key bindings for me to use are "a s d f" for blue, "j k l ;" for red. It's been working out really well since, and makes mashing so much easier.

You can still get the 220k score with relative ease. The most important thing is timing the fever on the 350th note exactly, that way you can get an extra fever hit in at the end. The timing window on this one is a lot more lenient than other fever spots.

It doesn't take that long to get all the unlocks (at level 135 you get everything).
Perfectly doable in a day or two depending on how much you play.
There is a downtime between the current and next contest so there's more than enough time to grind

At least it's not gacha idol levels of bullshit where you need 15 copies of an ultra rare card for a high score
Not to mention it makes more sense than Cytus leaderboards where all FCs are 1 million points so there's no point anyway

>leaderboards competition
>an unlockable characters gives you 20% more points

Thanks to this thread I bought the game and I have been loving it so far, thanks Yea Forums!

Attached: muse_dash_screenshot.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Why doesn't the mobile version support controllers? Is there an app that binds the buttons to screen taps that doesn't need rooting or should I just get the game on switch?

.....I know this image of Buro is in the trailer, but is it actually anywhere in-game?

Poppycock
This is the true best girl

Attached: cute.png (201x380, 21K)

Why does she dress like this?

not lewd enough

Someone sell me on this game by posting a good/difficult song. It looks like a babby tier rhythm game and Yea Forums is only hyping it because of anime waifus.

i’m starting to think 99% of the people in these threads are the developers shilling their game

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq6Bi-dfbwY

The Quintessential

You want difficult, you get difficult
youtube.com/watch?v=ibcRkDgUYus

Attached: 20190624112021_1.jpg (2560x1440, 268K)

I need to unlock Joker Buro first. Though i've completed every song on master bar 4, so I guess I just need to grind out EXP to unlock the characters now?

Probably the easiest 10 star, but I love the track.
youtube.com/watch?v=iZzIeEki6YY

>that one song that goes "You gotta fiiiiiiiight for the right to be GAY"

Jesus christ anons, how are we ever going to compete with the goddamn asians for the next contest rounds?

>Says to get all perfect on small enemies, on a cyberpunk stage

>Get a great on the cat eared bots
>Get a great on the boombox bots
>Still get the achievement.

Attached: 1462052145655.gif (128x128, 49K)

why haven't i heard of this

where do i play it

I'll try in a bit I guess, might as well sleep with ease knowing that I tried instead of just setting with what I got

Attached: 1347250825824.jpg (385x526, 43K)

Thanks. The girls are cute but I just wanted to make sure the game doesn't bore me and it seems fun enough and the music isn't bad either.

Fair.
Are the prizes ludicrously hard to get or is it worth trying to jump in and git gud fast?

Steam
Switch
Phone

glad censorship have soul.

Is the early-buyer skin time limited on Switch too?

why is all the music in chinese?
this sucks.

Attached: 3474.jpg (720x718, 36K)

Those are big enemies, they give higher score

I'm torn. The artstyle looks great and I like rythm games, but the animations look off. No weight, good lead-on, like they have no clue how to properly animate-

>Miss 5
>clear stage with full combo
>get trophy for missing anyways
what

If it wasn't for duplicate scores then we wouldn't even stand a chance in the current challenge.
The Ultimate challenge is likely going to be completely off limit for normal people that aren't hardcore rhythm game experts.
Only like 10 out of the 110~ songs have chinese lyrics. The dev even gave the characters japanese VAs because he knows chinese sounds like shit.

Attached: 20190623233031_1.jpg (2560x1440, 209K)

Some Korean songs in there too
>literally the first song that comes up in the menu is Japanese

>It looks like a babby tier rhythm game
it is, don't buy it if you only want to play bms/iidx
But sometimes relaxing with an easy rhythm game is fun

How much playtime can you get out of this? I might buy it now instead of waiting for a bigger discount.

What the fuck is a Raider

I bought it 3 days ago and have already tracked 16 hours. Though as with all rhythm games, its longevity depends on how much of an intrinsic motivation you have for going for clears/FC's and always wanting to clear/FC more and more difficult songs.

The first contest ends in like 4 hours and you have to grind levels first to get the good scoring characters since they have different abilities. If you got it now, I bet you'll make it in time for the intermediate and expert contest since leveling doesn't take that long especially once you get the xp bonus character. (The next contests might be a challenge if you aren't that good at rhythm games) You can probably look up a bunch of the songs on youtube of people playing the game to judge for yourself.

why does this chink developer try so hard to be japanese

Depends on if you get the DLC or not and how much you like improving rank and score.
There's like 40 tracks in the base game and another 72 in the dlc (6 more get added every month)
99% sure it's the enemies that jump up from the bottom or top from the screen.
The current contest is pretty doable if you are only okay, there isn't much wiggle room in the map so most people end up with duplicate scores which ends up boosting the amount of people who can win by a lot.
The next challenges are likely going to be way harder to score perfectly in which will result in less duplicate scores and less people being able to win. Since from 7* and up the maps actually start getting pretty hard and the Intermediate challenge is likely going to be 8*

Nowadays all Chinese moe games try to be Japanese
Japanese artists, Japanese musicians, Japanese voice actors, Chinese developers

All right, fuck this, I am going to settle for my 14th spot on the leaderboards and hope I don't get pushed down further in the next 6 hours.

Because they know their language and culture is shit

same camp user, lets pray to the waifu goddess we can keep rank 14 or at least stay under 20 if we do fall.

Attached: 20190624111941_1.jpg (2560x1440, 273K)

>no matter what I do I always can only get like 90-95% accuracy on every stage
am I retarded

Attached: 1556164665319.png (450x393, 90K)

Why don't the other two bosses have playable skins like the girl in black? I would love being able to play as samurai catgirl

Attached: 20190625224947_1.jpg (2560x1440, 319K)

Depends, how much rhythm games have you played in the past?

Only Dance rush
I can consistently get full combos in this game but not enough perfects

China legit has a problem with creating content based on their own culture. If I remember right, the Communist Party had high level meetings about the success of Kung Fu Panda to try and figure out what was so appealing about it.

Just let me play as cute-background-posing-skullgirl #4

Attached: MuseDash_2019-06-25_17-55-14.png (259x370, 27K)

Is it really necessary to put thighhighs on a skeleton

Everything is improved with thigh highs user.

Yes

Attached: MuseDash_2019-06-25_17-54-49.png (218x359, 26K)

>enemies that jump up from the bottom or top from the screen
Oh fuck me then

I hate anime, rythm games and the Chinese.
Sell me on this.

Look at her smug face

Attached: samuraicatgirl.jpg (776x684, 227K)

>Normal Buro doesn't ride her plane
>Zombie Buro isn't doing cute Jiangshi Hopping
FUCK the bear

Attached: 1561248568507.gif (268x252, 1.17M)

if you hate something enough it wraps around back to love

>dropped down to rank 16
oh no send help

Attached: [Asenshi] Yuru Camp - 01 [237246D9] 00_12_46.png (1280x720, 2.37M)

How, by ranking over you some more?

Thanks that helped me out

Attached: 20190625231635_1.jpg (2560x1440, 376K)

I love rhythm games and cute girls

Sell me on this

Wait wut, I can get a figurine? Details?

It's a rhythm game
It has cute girls

Attached: samuraicatgirlhurt.jpg (608x610, 174K)

i'm thinking about it too, user. which platform is best for this even?

I got this game gifted to me today.
How important is the DLC for it?

Is there any reason to get the switch version if I've been playing the android version for ages?

Dammit
Have to work 24 hours for at least 3 days, possibly more, so ain't got time for that.
How often do these contest take place?

PC lets you play keyboard/controller, 3.50 base price with 30 dollar dlc season pass
Switch lets you play controller/touchscreen, 30 dollar for entire package
Mobile lets you play touchscreen, 3.50 base price and individual priced dlc packs. (mobile also lacks the girl in black skin)
DLC is a season pass that includes 72+ songs (it consists of season packs that release every month with 6 songs, those will be released for free to anyone who owns the dlc)
The base game has 46 songs
Literally just being able to play with controller and the exclusive skin but that really isn't worth it at all.
Pic related, it's to celebrate the PC release so these three challenges will likely be the only ones ever.

Attached: a93159b96f1b1bd5f1ba2f677904fb22ed35add2.jpg (2756x3514, 1.96M)

If this game didn't have anime titties nobody would give a shit.
Literally two buttons to press, shitty songs. Kill you are selfs(ur) you ugly bitches.

Thanks, I'll pick it up if I end up liking this game alot.

Rhythm Heaven Fever had you use only 2 buttons and it was loved.

So what, only the propeller bots count as small?
That's sure arbitrary, and hard to notice in the moment.

Well shit.
At least I don't have to worry about being garbage If I can't compete anyway.

I'd unironically buy that fig, I hope they sell them. I might pick up the PC version actually. I didn't realize there was one. Playing on a touch screen feels really imprecise at times. I'm used to keyboard anyway from lots of DJMAX and Pop'n.

Music games aren't really about the complexity of the input anyway, so it really doesn't matter.

You could probably still participate in the intermediate and ultimate challenges, but those are likely only going to be doable to compete properly for rhythm game experts.

If you get into the top 100 in each challenge, you will be able to have a 1% chance to win a Nintendo Switch.

Attached: 1527865213129.jpg (720x720, 251K)

want to go for the switch version but i have like $10 in google cash from rewards so i'll snag it there, thank you for the help!

>I'd unironically buy that fig, I hope they sell them.
They do, check their website. It costs 500 yuan or something

its a translation error.
It says Miss 5-
AKA miss 5 or less

Ok that makes a little more sense

Bear is only okay on idol and clown, where the fuck is my delete bear DLC

Is that figure even the one you can win in the current challenge?
That one is probably for the next one I bet and what we get now is some trashy chibi shit that's worth 2 bucks.
No way they are sending out 60 bucks figures to like 60 people with the duplicate scores.

Taiko has only two basic note types and no hold notes (meaning that it's even less mechanically complex than Muse Dash) and it's still regarded as one of the best games by the rhythm games community.

Attached: C959oTdUAAAFzos.png (1000x857, 235K)

Ding ding diddly based, that seems like a fair price. Peropero are good guys.

Yeah, I'm actually not sure. But I don't think figures are that expensive to produce.

It's China, they probably 3D print those en masse for a few cents a pop.

It helps that the drums are so fun to use.
But yes I agree that simple rhythm games can be loads of fun. The games with the huge number of buttons just makes getting into them a pain in the ass.
osu! waifu arcade edition is also looking to be fun as hell.

Attached: TetoteConnect-Arcade-Game-Omake-4.gif (600x316, 2.92M)

Because this little semen demon will never be satisfied even if I've already fapped a dozen or so times to her already

Attached: 1534438025711.jpg (1594x2384, 216K)

>Pirate game to see if it's any good from anons shilling, I like rhythm games anyway even if I'm not that good
>It's breddy alright I can dig this
>Buy it on steam since it's still on sale
>Go through the process of looking for the save file location hoping to just copy it over, missing it completely like a brainlet, running the steam version thinking it might use the same directory for saves only for it to start a new save file, then finding it after looking again but now it's empty and the pirated version is also new saved
>Running the steam version nuked the pirated save folder so now I have to grind out 50 odd levels again right as I had almost unlocked Idol Buro
Congratulations, I played myself and I'm more salty about losing my Marijas than anything else honestly

Attached: fuck.png (960x600, 666K)

>uneven socks
>fingerless gloves
>scarf
hot

Seems like she really, really wants someone to cum on her belly

Attached: 1545417555098.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>cum on her belly
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking along these lines

I hope someone hotglues her figure desu

Attached: 1456325909155.png (453x478, 337K)

How much Muse Dash porn even exists

I'm a brainlet that still can't get used to combos in two lanes. I never had a chance...

Just keep going user, or I'll beat your ass!

Attached: rinnnnn.png (801x523, 204K)

I want Rin to beat my ass so bad

Attached: 1554912773941.jpg (1536x1919, 692K)

Me too, the pain of not being in a headlock with my face pressed against her abs while she calls me weak is far greater than anything you know.

Attached: idol buro.png (1920x1080, 681K)

>dresses less lewdly in her idol costume than she does to go to school
She likes it

Attached: 1558427213682.jpg (1240x1240, 255K)

Are the devs planning to add new characters/costumes?

I want a girlfriend so bad lads...

They added a new skin with the pc/switch release so maybe?

Is it wrong that i'm already jacking off to this? Also anons with Koikatsu GET MOVING ALREADY.

Attached: 1551294604090.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

As someone who's been playing the mobile version for months I'm glad that new people are enjoying the game but I also kind of hate that there are newfags.

>tfw no Radiohead Dash

Gyaru version/new char when?

I want to mating press buro tbqh

I want to mating press bad girl rin and fuck her attitude problems out of her

>Koikatsu
FUCK why didn't I think of that. Must be piss easy by now with all the mods. Gonna drum up some draft cards when I get home

>implying Rin wouldn't spill her spaghetti the moment you showed interest in bedding her
>shes a pure, handholding, missionary-only with lights of kind of girl

Attached: 1551810677339.jpg (480x270, 13K)

What are some good songs for training? 7 and 8 star songs are like the sweetspot for me right where I have no problem getting full combos on them, but anything past that I starting fucking up everything, I know the rhythm but my fingers just can't keep up

Spring Carnival (7), Departure Road (8), Galaxy Striker (9) and Sweet*Witch*Girl (10, DLC) are pretty good for practice without being overwhelmed.

Really though, any song that you feel like you could probably FC if you tried harder is good for practice.

How do I make the game remember my fps lock? 3000 fps every time I start up is so concerning.

This game looks like a shitty chink phone game. I hate myself for enjoying it.

So what rankings will make it to the top 20 prize due to all the duplicates?

It literally is. And that's not a bad thing.

If I understand their system correctly,
1-11 (220834 pts or higher): first prize
12-35 (220579 pts or higher): second prize
36-45 (220409 pts or higher): third prize

I usually hate Chink games because they're shitty p2w time gated bullshit, but this is one legitimately trying to be as Japanese as possible and has a decent price with future DLC included, so I can't hate them for it. You just have to ignore the handful of Chinese songs, at least the majority of the tracks are Japanese/English

What the fuck kind of controls am I supposed to be using?

I hate spoken chink as much as anyone else, but some of the songs aren't too bad. I like that one eurobeat song.

There's nothing wrong with being a phone game, they're effectively the advancement of flash games.

I actually like most of the Chinese songs, desu. It's a nice change of pace from hearing Japanese and Korean all the time. Also Chinese girls speaking Chinese is my FOTM fetish so that probably contributes.

Use the left button and the right button.

I've been enjoying the Haloweak songs a lot myself. Not sure how but it hits a nice sweet spot for me with the synthesized vocals and the trance rave-y sound.

I am using a custom one:
Air: DF L
Ground: S JK
Manual activation: Space
Yes, I'm asigning an air and ground button aditionally on the opposing normal control scheme's hand, I use S and L for Non-Long Note Doubles and for Crossing Lane Triplet Endings (EX: when 2 notes of the triplet start at the ground and the last one is an Air note, I just hit J K L)

fuck those ghosts

Was buying the phone version a mistake? These triple/quadruple notes are fucking impossible with just my thumbs.

Attached: 1543897085716.gif (220x238, 2.75M)

yes

honestly you'll have to play with it on a table or adjust the note offset so it tolerable. Or

>git gud

That not how it works user

Put it down on a table and use your index and middle fingers.

Tap using your pointer and middle fingers if you want to not feel like dying

Why is this like $2.99 on Steam and mobile but $29.99 on Switch?

Attached: 1473225575448.png (270x269, 40K)

Switch has dlc included

the switch version is all 70 something songs and all future song releases.

you dolt.

Switch version comes bundled with all the DLC (78 additional songs or something)

>2.99 steam version
Its like the shareware version of classic Doom or Quake back in the day. About a third of the content (in this case music) and you have to buy the DLC to get the rest
>29.99 switch version
Full game with all the DLC stuff

what is this mysterious skin that people are talking about the switch getting?

dilate and seethe roastie, the songs are better than most rhythm games at a fraction of the price

Guess I'll be playing a lot this weekend, I'm just level 31.