>wait for the update
>store wont load
>do something for 5 minutes
>F5
>store wont load
>do something for 5 minutes
>F5
>store wont load

Attached: 1561308191232m.jpg (819x1024, 100K)

Don't you have enough games?

Yeah but i just upgraded too

>want to uninstall a game
>steam launches
defend this shills

That's your issue?

How old are you?

Does Zoe really look like that now?

Milkers

she looks like fuckin TRASH

She is cute
CUTE

Who's that? She's cute. I have a thing for hipster/alt/artsy girls. My first and only gf was like that, maybe that's where that comes from.

>she

No, user YOU are cute

>had this type of human garbage for a gf
I bet that ended well

who is that person

this post stinks of virginess

You may be entirely unsurprised to find out that I got cheated on. But I was 27, and this was the first and only girl who liked me. I'm 34 now.

It's up now

Works on my machine

~Sent from TapaTalk iOS app~

She totally got a boob job, she was flat as a board before

Overwatch league commentator Soe Gschwind

Attached: 1550434679104.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

sorry to hear that user, can't judge because loneliness makes it easy to fall for these whores even when knowing the red flags (tattooes/piercings/dyed or short hair/feminism etc)

Who is this tranny?

who is she tho

She actually had no tattoos or piercings, not even her ears, because she was afraid of needles. And she didn't cut her hair short and dye it until about a year after we started dating. Not that it ultimately matters. I know I shouldn't be talking about it, or thinking about her, and it shouldn't hurt anymore. Although, in my defense, I've heard that the best way to get over someone is to find someone else, and that's never going to happen.

super thanks user

Who is that? Does she have nudes? If yes, sauce.

She looks like she fucks black guys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-181506_Chrome.jpg (1080x1051, 744K)

No nudes, sorry

Attached: 109 - u0Us5q8.jpg (1188x670, 235K)

>epic banned me for uninstalling games too quickly
Defend this shills

Fuck this OW slut

You were a detriment to the Republic of China. It was for the greater good.

>I have a thing for hipster/alt/artsy girls. My first and only gf was like that
But no body decorations whatsoever? In what way was she like that or like the girl in the OP then?

She has daddy issues.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-212042_Chrome.jpg (1080x1639, 802K)

James really did a number on her

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-212109_Chrome.jpg (1080x1562, 712K)

>she didn't cut her hair short and dye it until about a year after we started dating
oh so the cancer began during your relationship, damn that sucks brother

Like I said, she eventually got the same haircut and dyed it fake red. She had a similar face shape as the girl in the OP, so maybe it's not that I like hipster girls, but more that I like gamine girls, and most hipster girls tend to be gamine.

Stop throwing a pitty party and start lifting faggot.

Attached: 1554985947837.png (1000x1413, 599K)

But I like pity parties. It's like a party in my brain, and everyone but me was invited.

Gotcha, I actually like that type of look too but would avoid it like the plague, women like that are pretty much guaranteed to be whores

>30
>17 or 18

Oh, you don't need to worry about me, it's a mistake I'll never get the chance to make again.

Everytime I try to do a pushup or pull up or whatever it feels like I'm just doing wrong and it'll all be for nothing. Seriously, imagine doing like 50 pushups pull-ups whatever daily and to find out you had been doing it in poor form this whole time and it amounted to nothing. And then you look at other people do them and it's like "but that's what I've been doing!"

>d*ughter

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>tattoos
dropped

I don't understand the "random asterisks in words" meme.

It's a reddit meme.

It's a /pol/ thing

It's a Yahoo meme.

pointy...

Attached: 1558394771027.jpg (320x320, 17K)

A-user!

I refuse to believe that a chucklefuck as James can have such a big power over a woman. I mean the guy basically was a walking embarassment and only had people like Bruno prop him up before James finally angered enough chinks to lose any and all credibility.

Attached: 1525351307889.png (500x522, 143K)

Who are literally any of the people you're talking about?

Attached: pence.jpg (1780x1001, 189K)

I wanna see this woman get fucked by another woman

>deinstall steam
>install epic store
>everything works perfectly

>posting lies on the internet

summer

>deinstall
>chinese faggot can't even hide the fact that he's ESL

I don't know who she is either.

Since we have summerfags here, the rundown:
>A dude named Yames dated a girl named Soe.
>He dumped in a shitty way (google it) and we made fun of him.
>Some user thinks because Yames is a manipulating cunt with no self control, that his short time with Soe somehow fucked her up.
>truth is, she probably is just a girl with daddy issues and fucks older guys because youngsters were ruined by Yames for her.

This is my fetish.

I'm a summerfag because I don't keep track of the personal lives of a bunch of fucking internet randos?

Don't judge her by her looks, judge her based on who she acts.

See:
if you lurked more, you would have instantly known who the chick is, why her threads barely get any replies anymore. Some autist posts her constantly on /pol/, Yea Forums and sometimes Yea Forums

Attached: Siete Dolares.jpg (1280x712, 187K)

This post screams insecurity and weakness. But we're all here, so I shouldn't be surprised.

This post screams roastie

Yea Forums - E-celeb Faggotry

>bragging about going to /pol/ and Yea Forums
>calling others summer
You're the problem here. Unironically kill yourself

Attached: how to hang yourself.jpg (596x1055, 145K)

Mods and jannies are gay. I'm just shitposting. threads like this need to get far quicker.
I visit many boards, going to Yea Forums and /pol/ to laugh at schizos is also a form of enternainment, senpai.

ok retard

Attached: spurdo rain.gif (400x300, 371K)

you just went full circle in that post and basically agreed with me

zoomers FUCK OFF
reminder 2gd broke up with her on christmas

Attached: 1532363799878.png (434x327, 37K)

it's a twitter gag

it's a xanga goof

Who, my exgf or the girl in the OP? Because the girl in the OP I have literally no other option but to judge her based on looks, since I don't know who that is.

it's isp censoring filter

Holy shit, Xanga. That takes me back.

I never joined that shit because i thought it was for girls

Attached: 1545258373592.jpg (640x671, 65K)

Damn, Ashly Burch look like THAT?

Girls like this trigger my Ryan Gosling reaction. It's not that they're startlingly beautiful or anything, maybe it's because they're approachable? That's not the right word, though, because virtually every girl is unapproachable for me. Maybe "realistic" is the better word? You're more likely to encounter a girl that looks like that in a regular situation, and that proximity is painful. Pay no attention to me, I'm a faggot.

She has parent issues; she was an orphan.

She has literally perfect tits and takes care of herself. She is way out of your league.

It's just good looks that don't adhere to the universal beauty ideal. The societal conditioning is beginning to fry your brain.

>She is way out of your league.
Yeah, I never claimed otherwise, doofus.

>using the webbrowser like a retard
you can literally delete games through your programs folder without steam, retard

>I've heard that the best way to get over someone is to find someone else, and that's never going to happen.
Actually the best way to get over someone is to to find two other people. You'll still think about your first when you're with the second, but after a while of that and she gets sick of you talking about the first and dumps you, the third one comes along and you talk to her about the second.

>talking about your past partners with your new ones
retard

If I can't find one person, there's no way I'll be able to find two.

Guess you had some fun atleast. I'm almost 35 and I've never been with a woman and likely never will.

it's a G thang

it actually started on k*taku

>hurr durr summer why don't you know my ecelebs by their first names

I'm on Yea Forums all the time since 2007 and i no clue who these fags are i just saw boobs.

It's a PTKFGS fad.

Soe was cute until James destroyed her. Now she's Cool Wine Aunt pilled and possibly a dyke. She'll never be with any Yea Forumsirgins

Attached: 1497933343313.gif (600x600, 125K)

you don't want the store to load, the layout is absolutely atrocious

He's beginning to feel....

Careless chads must be dealt with, they're the ones creating wine aunts and ruining the world.

isnt this girl bosnian or swiss or something?

I don't like it. I don't want to feel.
>She'll never be with any Yea Forumsirgins
>implying any of us ever had a chance in the fucking first place
dumb redditjak faggot

holy shit, she actually did get a boob job lamo
once eurotrash, always eurotrash

heh