>WAAH WHY ISN'T EVERY GAME 90% OFF????
this is what they mean by gamer entitlement

I don't see anything yet.

You're allowed to be entitled when you have to pay for things

fuck ur mum

>buy all the shit you want in babby's first Steam sale
>complain there's nothing left to buy in every sale after
Every damn time.

Attached: 1547252607877.jpg (550x811, 63K)

Flash deals were ass. You could never know if you should buy something because it might become cheaper tomorrow or even a couple hours from now.

They got rid of flash sales because people were bitching about them so now everything gets a lower discount

No. You're entitled to not buy or buy.

Well you're not buying.

>Mom I still have to pay for these games! There isn't even anything new to buy since I bought everything on sales years ago!

Attached: shutterstock_118657318-279x300.jpg (279x300, 19K)

>2019
>steam sale is shit

what do you expect? every game you want you probably have. how can you complain about a sale where everything has a reduction you entitled twat

>Steam aplogist

They didn't even bother aligning the storefront content. text runs off the line it starts on, logos are misaligned, page space isn't optimized

epic game store better have flash sales

>90%
>not even seeing 35% on 3 yo indie games
>sale

Pick one, choose carefully now.

>>No flash deals
Imagine still complaining about this YEARS later. Are you just expecting one sale to randomly bring back flash deals after all this time?
And good riddance to the cards, they are cancer

Not just bitching, someone went complete cunt and they got taken to court over flash sales breaking some gambling laws in some country or another.

>I never bothered to check for new good games and now I complain like tumblr on Yea Forums
The absolute state of always angry incels.

Steambros, what went wrong?

Attached: 1561192763191.jpg (1024x584, 81K)

Is this the point where I tell you Valve doesn't choose the discounts?

They got rid of flash sales around the same time they implemented their current refund policy, not to do with people complaining about them

wait, are you serious?

Attached: 1543041183490.png (683x622, 421K)

it's called a sale for a reason retard

n-no, valve singlehandedly goes through every single game on their store and set prices to their liking

Dilate

why the fuck are people defending valve so hard.
I feel like gabe could literally shit in their pillow and they'd unironically love to rub their faces on it. what the fuck did this fat fuck do to you for you to worship him so much? tell me 3- no, just 1 positive thing he did for gaming or you this entire decade.
I can name 10 negative things he did.
so tell me why the fuck do people defend valve so fucking hard?

Attached: AJLoxE1.png (376x405, 36K)

>flash deals
Nah, no thanks.

At least they have shopping cart, you epic shill
Tiananmen square protest 1989

This fucking game isn't even on discount
FUCK THIS YEAR!

Attached: e9ca04e9-17c1-4176-a8cf-23bdaebcd1c2_Nier_3.png (920x430, 559K)

>No flash deals
Hasn't this been the case for the last few sales now?

Attached: 1552767693224.png (700x480, 36K)

The Great Leap Forward. The Chinese Government is a totalitarian nightmarish dictatorship that doesn't care about worker's rights. Tiamen Square. They have frequently unfairly arrested protesters while maintaining the illusion of being a workers paradise.

For years. Since the refund policy was implemented, because of the potential headache every time someone refunds a game they bought on sale so they can get it even cheaper at the new flash sale price.

its not defending as much as clearing the misunderstanding that valve sets prices, they don't
its not valve's fault that factrio never goes on sale, or because activision and square are absolute kikes and offer shitty discounts

LMAO just look at this thread how fast Steamniggers flip their opinion

In every single Epic Game store thread there were cards listed as big + for the Steamstore.
Now Steam doesnt offer them here
>LOL WHO CARES ABOUT CARDS
You niggers are fuckin hypocrits worse than republicans lmao

>can't acceess any game's store page
Every single fucking the first day or two of the sale is such an absolute shitshow.

Attached: 1522101637443.jpg (354x423, 83K)

Games' cards are good.
Sale cards are cancer.

someone post this ugly faggots face

>wanted to buy Total WarHammer II on sale
>realize that it's still overpriced even with 50% off

Attached: 1521548367358.png (186x239, 81K)

Give me your biggest recommendations that you see this summer sale

Attached: 1551088617130.jpg (750x480, 35K)

>not just crediting the cheapass automatically with store credit
wow that was difficult, that sure did use up a whole lot of supports time, automatically giving the cheapskate his extra $1 in savings.
most big retailers do this if you complain about your shit getting extra discounted because THEY DONT CARE, they made a sale.

You do realize there are thousands of games that come out every year right? Even the same things on sale 7 years ago has less discounts than in this current sale.

>>Nothing new
What the fuck do you even mean by this? No new releases and at discount?

No, but they have always played a role in suggesting discounts and encouraging deeper discounts. They are obviously failing at that more than ever.

When Steam sales hit their feverish peak, indie games had to be cutthroat with sales prices in order to compete with each other. AAA companies were forced to follow suit since they would struggle to compete with Indie games dropping their games to dirt cheap.

Nowadays, I guess there's enough money going around that devs and publishers don't feel the need to cut their prices into deep discount.
The market self regulated, and you just have to live with the fact that you happened to live in a really odd time where game companies were willing to shoot themselves in the foot in order to drive sales, and that time has passed.