ONE PUNCH MAN GAME IS HAPPENING GET IN HERE

ONE PUNCH MAN GAME IS HAPPENING GET IN HERE youtu.be/ibByVnhj7AM

Attached: saitama.png (1920x1080, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AFiKJNAAJoU
youtube.com/watch?v=R_ZKAsSU4-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heck yeah another anime fighting game that's shallow, overpriced, and not even an ounce of fun

Garou needs to be in the regular roster.

>Bamco anime game
I had my fill with Gundam/Macross ones. They just copy paste stuff on the same piece of shit engine to rake in easy money.

>generic arena brawler
>bamco
>cashgrab because of OPM hype

Attached: 1349086031939.jpg (728x537, 147K)

>fighting game when the main character is literally designed to be overpowered.

How the fuck is this supposed to work

>enemies atacking and he doesnt even move
neat

im sad is not a oldschool 2d game where you kill enemies with 1 atack

>Chose hero
>Saitama
>Press button
>Win
I feel epic gameplay bros.

Attached: 1549143003563.jpg (640x481, 38K)

Cringe pessimistfags BEGONE

This is GOTY of whatever year it releases in.

Let's not forget all the other shit anime games they made.

This one won't be any more creative.

Attached: twitter_2019052-VideoToMp42.webm (360x640, 2.06M)

I HATE Tatsumaki!

Fuck her!

Attached: Tornado.jpg (850x1191, 105K)

>Switch

I'M FORGOTTEN

>both players choose saitama
>some one atacks
game crashes

I always imagined a one punchan game where you play as Genos in an open world training and fighting monsters.

Please tell me how pressing one button, one time, to kill one enemy for over 8 hours will be fun

Attached: 695816514.png (574x640, 727K)

No Garou, no buy

I want another Jojo Game, damn it.

Attached: 1559496745085.png (717x499, 416K)

>enemies die with 1 atack
WHAT A SHITTY GAME

Attached: file.png (1063x800, 798K)

>same shitty bamco arena gameplay
I knew it would be shit before even opening the link

Damnit. I want an open city Spider-Man type game where the hero of your choice wanders the streets killing monsters.

Garou will be pre-order bonus obviously

>licenseless rider gets a bike attack
game of the year

Oh look, another spike chunsoft garbage fighter.

Attached: 1549718641591.gif (480x360, 1.96M)

>grabs the bike
>slams on the guy head
thats some kiryu shit right here

It's a 1v1 fighter.

Gonna main Mumen Rider holy shit

Not a good comparison. Arthur dies in two hits. It's impossible to hit Saitama unless you're his level pretty much.

3x3 actualy, read the description

AND ITS FUCKING THE SAME GENERIC DOGSHIT 3D FIGHTING GAME. how about they make an mmo where you can create your own hero and climb the ranks? now that would be interesting... but no

My left ear hates this video.

I know who my main is

Attached: WmfiXjOpKqKHn9mO4rlwh7YY0Jct01qAZgkQsslnph4.jpg (640x905, 90K)

Don't mind me, just posting my main

Attached: garou.jpg (517x522, 113K)

maybe he has a bored metter or he made a bet that if you hit him a certain number of times he gives up

Garou is easily the best character in the franchise. If he's not in it that would be incredibly stupid

I totally would play a game set in that universe.
Mix of God Hand and EDF, with a sprinkle of Yakuza.
Would.
Play.

Attached: SpeedofSoundSonic(lol).webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

How to develop a One Punch Man video game

>Shit tier
A fighting game where Saitama is one of many fighters and he does not kill in one hit
>Low tier
A fighting game where Saitama is one of many fighters and is a joke character and most of the game is not spent playing as him
>Mid tier
A musou where everyone dies in one hit. Boss fights are somehow handwaved with armor or whatever.
>God tier
An action-adventure-platformer where everyone dies in one hit. Bosses are fast, have great AI, but still die in one hit and can take seconds to beat or hours depending on if you know their weaknesses.

Unforunately, licensed games never take the risks they absolutely MUST to deliver a faithful interactive experience. They choose to solely target fans of the piece of work rather than make a game so compelling and mechanically interesting that it attracts outsiders to play.

Attached: 1553964374096.jpg (640x432, 36K)

Same way every DBZ game works. Just ignore it.

Looks like one of those mindless arena brawlers like the naruto UNS games but without the animation polish
Damn.

Attached: 1551964199774.jpg (165x376, 11K)

Fuck you anime only watchers
Garou is fucking trash and look like trash and survives merely because he's a guy who asspull out of every situation

Attached: 1558832904422.gif (394x297, 1.26M)

Will he be playable?

Attached: f3oiun.png (807x830, 459K)

looks like shit
based :)

>not the green midget

ARENA SHIT LOL
as a fan of the series this really pisses me off

lol epic xd

Of course it's Bandai Namco
Of course it's a shitty looking 3d fighting game
Of course it's going to suck

Attached: 1402792011707.jpg (283x315, 40K)

i want to impregnate your main

So what's the catch? Over the shoulder rather than seen from the side? 3v3 rather than 1v1? Shitty unavoidable gimmick?

Yep, I was gonna says it looks like another Jump Force piece of trash.

MUMEN RIDER MAINS WWA?

>anime only
lmao, most garoufags are webchads since that's where he displays his full potential

>fucking mumen rider over literally anyone else

Lmao what a fucking cashgrab, looks exactly like that boku no hero game

looks like low budget garbage just like season 2.

gonna be just as trash as the second season

based retard

Neck yourself faggot Mumen Rider is based

>yet another anime arena fighting game

Not even Fubuki can save it.

Attached: 1560504094382.jpg (848x1142, 214K)

If Saitama isn’t a complete gimmick character and if his health bar isn’t something else then it’s gonna be shit.

Funny thing is that this doesn't look any different from the other arena fighter games that they've released on switch
They're going to pull off a late port to try to have people double dipping on this fucking cashgrab

The game should have been themed around the Hero Association and have the fight against Saitama as the endgame bonus stage.

how would that even be implemented?

Imagine being able to fuck a body like this any time you wanted.

Attached: 1550647513693.jpg (1826x1795, 191K)

>Bamco shits out another shitty anime arena fighter
At least it doesn't LOOK like Jump Force. Probably play just as shitty though.

Attached: 1545441265462.png (142x66, 14K)

that would have me much more excited how you dont auto pick saitama and win idk, either theres some stupid mechanic justifying a loss like him being disqualified or getting bored if you do enough "damage" or he literally one shots everyone.

I'd rather fuck her sister desu baka senpai

>another arena fighter
Haven't they learned nothing from Jump Force?

Please don't be a shitty, 3D spectacle fighter like Naruto Ninja Storm

Looks like shit, all we can hope for is good SFM content Tatsumaki, Fubuki and Sonic

Attached: 1559945927138.jpg (1478x1000, 468K)

>press button
>enemy accidentally kills himself out of fear

He won't be anymore balanced than Saitama

choose your fighter, Yea Forums
i choose drive knight

Attached: e3d8516b6a6f86850fd1b0ccbf88005b.png (1269x1273, 888K)

Your main is Tatsumaki's toy

>yet another anime gets a shitty arena fighter
Cuhrayzee action game would be a much better fit, or at the very least a real fighting game.

Oops. Don't watch the trailer.

> Garou is fucking trash and look like trash and survives merely because he's a guy who asspull out of every situation

Heres your "interesting" protagonist that looks like a stick figure and can kill anything in one hit after they hype themselves up for 10 minutes. Garou is making the show at the moment, and you can take your Manga and fuck right off

Attached: Saitama+Cover.jpg (2500x1406, 194K)

>I'd rather fuck her sister
>you

Attached: 1557862946716.png (387x406, 85K)

Attached: 1561483899159.png (1712x706, 344K)

never gonna happen because that game would be actually cool

Please don't be like my hero one's justice. It looks like an arena brawler sadly.

Attached: 1558653185070.png (1354x1526, 2.41M)

you mean useless

already looks more responsive than that shitty Jump force game so there is that

>Asspull
Do people even know what this means anymore? Garou survives most of his fights because he slowly undergoes transformation into a Monster every time he gets hit by a powerful attack.

DAY
ONE
MAIN

Attached: garou.png (800x1138, 528K)

that's basically every games nowadays

>One hit kill enemies
>Cuhrayzee Action
no,
honestly something like dishonored or dark messiah would be more accurate, most enemies die in one hit in those games.

That doesn't seem to be true seeing as how Saitama appeard to just be armoring through everything.

genos or tatsumaki

>garou
>gets his ass beat by a furry
A literal joke character

>a fucking MMO where you play as a literal nobody
God fuck no what a fucking awful idea for a series like OPM. Jesus christ.

Dosen't look interesting
>See based rider
Sold!

>pick saitama
>Win

t.Fubuki

I don't care if she's not a titty monster, but for some reason I like Tatsumaki more than her sister
She also has a toned midriff and you can see that even with her clothes on, that's a plus for me

you are a fucking retard, this looks like NUNS and those games were absolutely kino

Attached: x70.jpg (800x1138, 263K)

Probably Metal Bat or Zombieman.

Its not the premise of the game, Its a what if ideal game for OPM

The same way Yamcha can body Beerus in FighterZ.

>no Tatsumaki
Excuse me?

I honestly don't get the hate for One's Justice. I had a lot of fun with it. Dumb, simple fun. But fun.

Attached: 1480646263207.jpg (288x402, 76K)

Isn't the point of OPM to have a protagonist that isn't interesting and defeats villains after a large amount of build-up in one hit? Seems weird to criticize something that the entire premise of the show is built around.

Metal Bat or Lin Lin

Attached: 1550657072247.jpg (1053x3789, 1.5M)

Genos and Garou because I doubt the game will have King or Megane, anything else is shit.

Damn, this is truly the worst way they could have gone about it. At the very least, if they wanted this type of combat, they should've gone the way of a Xenoverse style game. Fuck I've said it so many times, the story and universe of OPM is so fucking PERFECT for a create-a-character OC game.

>another anime arena fighter

If Saitama isn't just some cheat character that you can select with the rest of the cast being regular fighting game characters then this game is pointless.

Attached: 1478234115223.jpg (500x265, 11K)

BAMCO PLEASE

gladly

Attached: tumblr_pq6gdsM1VM1vz54q7o1_400.jpg (400x520, 68K)

Damn, even the visuals look like season 2.
They honestly should've made an adventure type game, Saitama doesn't really work in a fighting game.

Genos or Metal Knight.
Robots are cool.

boring taste

too ambitious for a first game, they are clearly testing the waters

Attached: 1559779110085.gif (303x175, 2.81M)

>reddit: the anime
yaaaaaaaaey

watchdog man is on a higher level than metal bat and tank top master, both of which garou had actual trouble with. adding to that the dog tactics of just parrying his blows (something metal bat and tanktop master didn't do because they rely on attacking) with moving on all fours (much faster i guess) and garou got completely smashed

it makes sense dumbass, pay attention to what's presented

thats my shit academia

oh no

ITS A LIFE MISSION DESU

Oh, I thought it was some kind of fake leak, that would be the best way to handle an OPM fighting game.

Kill yourself

Based

The problem with a CaC game is trying to come up with enough variety of attacks and skills for your OC to use. XV1 had it easy because it's Dragon Ball and there's a shit load to use from older games.

Attached: fubuki drape.png (1095x1814, 2.77M)

no one wants to play as that jobber

MUMEN BROS WYA

Handsomely Sweet Mask bros report, we are gonna purge all evil and humiliate all s class faggots.

>contrived reason to be unfaithful to the comics
>ideal
Yea Forums sure is creatively braindead when it comes to vidya design. Now I know why trash is all that comes out of licensed anime.

Please stop posting pictures of my wife.

Attached: 1551839666825.png (301x220, 36K)

With only 1 punch? xd

>my waifu will never be playable
Fuck this game, fuck bandai and fuck jannies.

Attached: 1537575558417.png (488x776, 140K)

This is basically the apology letter for making Jump Force but goddamn can we get something that isnt a arena fighter?

>arena fighting game
Yeah, no thanks.

I dunno is it? Maybe. But think about it, you create an OC, they logically rise throughout the ranks, meeting different well known heroes along the way. Sometimes, when you die Saitama comes in and saves you, like 5% of the time, you play as him and fuck shit up. Bam, obligatory Saitama screen time.

Oh that's actually a really good point. It would take a good bit of effort to put in a lot of original attacks for different types of characters.

There is very little in your post that's wrong. It's a crying shame we won't get the OPM game the world deserves, and instead just a DBZ esque fighting game.

If she gets in I'm maining her high tier or not

Fubuki you're not fooling anyone you bitch
Based

A fighting game with a built in God mode?
Obviously nobody would play with Saitama, but I hope to God they do something interesting with him other than just being the easiest easy mode in history without cheats.

cant lie those three girls from the manga are cute, the two sisters and that sonic girl, never cared to read the manga, dont really care about a bald mc

Except it has anime graphics, not that real life shit they went with Jump Force.

THIS GAME WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THE SWITCH

Attached: 1561394146274.png (230x230, 10K)

>can we get something that isnt a arena fighter?
Sure thing boss. You want a gacha game? Or an arcade exclusive?

And why is that?

That still sounds horrible. Any OPM game where you play as Saitama is bad.

This, imagine her model extracted

>and that sonic girl

You just want someone to
>girl
you huh?

can't wait to use medium regular punch xD

>Another arena fighter
I was going to say "Into the trash it goes" but that goes without saying. It's one tier above a fucking Musou and that's rock fucking bottom. Give me my Mob Psycho 100 game, that series deserves more love and attention.

Attached: 1511847406399.jpg (500x373, 42K)

>it's just a basic anime brawler
does Saitama just give up and leave after taking too much damage? how does that work?

the thing is a game like that is more difficult to make than a simple 3D fighting game, not only you need to create or integrate the OC in the story (if it has one) but you have to create several customization options, battle styles... etc, instead of just replicating the attacks of the already existing characters

My guess is, this game is gonna sell good, and once they have a good base game, they will include the OC character with extra new characters and shit

>Bandai Namco has stated using "PC Digital" instead of steam in all of their recent announcement trailers
I sense a slew of Epic store exclusives incoming

looks shitty, but I appreciate how Saitama doesn't even flinch. That said, I was hoping or something more creative than a cash-in arena brawler

shes gonna be in 100%
she is popular as fuck and they would never let pas the oportunity to pander to the fans if thay means more sales

She's my wife.

Attached: a5c0d6fa0ba7d590195dd9cce3d39f71.png (800x1150, 778K)

Attached: demobath.jpg (600x800, 70K)

King all day, he's arguably the most powerful character in the OPM universe and has the most unique power.

Attached: king-opm.jpg (600x384, 65K)

There's just no good option is there? Well hopefully they'll show off Tatsumaki later

Attached: dead green.png (90x100, 19K)

>Arena fighter
Into the trash it goes. We don't care about those shit games anymore Bandai. Give us a fucking open world One punch man game

It's popular and reddit talks about it. Therefore it's the worst thing ever.

How is this even a question

Attached: 1560562745927.jpg (468x506, 140K)

You're thinking too small. Remember, a vidya adaptation would not (and honestly should never) recreate the source material's story word for word, because that restrains the interaction too much. Shonen as a genre really boils down to problem solving and figuring out how to beat a certain foe despite their amazing powers.

Think about how every Dragon Ball Z game handles Goku vs. Raditz. Not a single one gives players the freedom to naturally arrive at Goku's sacrificial solution to beating him. You just beat him up and then a cutscene plays. Or at best there's a bad minigame where Piccolo has to line up his beam attack.

Anime games need more player agency, more interaction. Improvisation is the soul of shonen. So stop making the games so fucking scripted.

Attached: 1547506014461.jpg (302x411, 32K)

Yeah, I think you're right. Fuck, well, I just want it so bad.

REAL MUMEN RIDER HOURS

>beastiality
>cuck shit
Hope she's not in the game now

I really don't get OPM's popularity. It works alright as a gag manga, but I feel as though the author REALLY wants to make it a proper battle manga when that goes against the whole premise. Like it worked as this dumb bullshit with literal stick figures, but the big, detailed 2 page spreads and meticulously animated fight scenes are all kind of wasted on a series that revolves around a dude who literally can't have a satisfying fight scene.

>letting people you don't like ruin things for you just by existing
bruh, literally close the tab

No. I simply cannot condone a game where you play as Saitama. Saitama's whole existence is that he is basically all powerful, if you take that away, really, what else is there? Who is he without that, really? I agree with you on game deviating from the source plot, but that would far, far too much. But if you keep the one punch mechanics, it wouldn't be fun. I think the solution is just to not have Saitama be playable, or at least not the main focus.

But it looks good though. And there's plenty of other characters to show off cool fight scenes.

Don't kid yourself, the redraw was always a Murata manga, it's why ONE is focusing on the webcomic till now.

Bandai is pretty slow, this fotm was already forgotten years ago.

No. Fuck those degenerates.

I have no problems playing musou games, so I'd enjoy playing as Saitama just fine.

Hopefully his health bar is a bored meter

I had to choose the best

Attached: onepunch-man-11801869.jpg (1200x854, 144K)

how de we balance King, bros?

Attached: kingengine.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Open world hero/monster game woulda been neet. Start as hero wannabe, go up hero ranks. Start as monster wanabe, go up monster ranks. Avoid Saitama/help/play videogames with saitama, random mission generation across cities. Building destruction for amazing battles. Intricate hero/monster character creation. Coop with teammates.
Shit maybe even go full fledged MMO like city of heroes/villians and add in Monster/Hero PVP, or just a game mode non MMO.

>jump force was a massive flop
>makes another generic shitty anime cash grab
how are they still in business?

It's kind of like, "How do you make a singleplayer Death Note game?"
Answer: Non-linearity. Dynamic AI. A high degree of player freedom. The player should naturally be able to recreate iconic moments through their own choices.
You have to lose your chains of fanboyism. Only then will you get a truly amazing game that captures the soul of One Punch Man's premise and characters.

>arena shit
no thanks

>arena fighter
and there goes my any interest in this game

>Opponent presses key
>I die

WOW

Because money from other stuff keeps them alive. They're a big company.

We posting mains?

Attached: Mumen+rider+will+save+us+_a07f4d05b529781f2cd40f700d459a99.png (1920x2198, 2.19M)

>made by the faggots that made jump force and my pico academia game

dead on arrival

Attached: 1530824615825.png (332x322, 202K)

This game is going to be unbalanced as all hell.

Attached: 106_DsCC_x7UUAM6K2F_orig.jpg (1251x1772, 196K)

>Bamco anime fighting
>3v3
>look shit like my Hero academia,Seven deadly sin ,Jump Force

wow another new Kusoge.

The way OPM would work is make it literally DBFZ, Saitama is the dummy character when you go into training mode, the announcer of fights is saitama, you can male him a stage hazard, if you knock the opponent off stage he's literally just hanging out and you bounce off him, if you press a specific set of keys you can actually choose saitama but the match isn't "valid" and is disabled online, has a complete moveset but can't be showcased because every hit kills you instantly

I don't see this cashgrab selling too well, might as well accept the exclusivity offer

Attached: 145_DkoJwHOUcAAvsBu_orig.jpg (2091x2953, 585K)

>Paying for an anime license to make a licensed game and then not letting customers play as the main character
>Wasting x amount of budget to entirely develop a character (aside from having to balance them) just to tease customers
Terrible ideas.

Im going to use serious sidesteps

Posting best boy

Attached: latest[1].png (1203x1079, 1.34M)

Attached: 62551774_p0.jpg (1142x1300, 306K)

Hopefully, they'll do a What-If Boros landed on Earth and Saitama was simply in another town

Best villain coming through
Reminder

Attached: Sperm.jpg (600x848, 106K)

They obviously won't they have kaiman rider as a fighter going against a rankers

GOLDEN

SPERM

Attached: tumblr_ovxg69JtwC1v7gbtso1_1280.jpg (1280x996, 290K)

IS

Attached: hips.jpg (1200x1019, 544K)

TATSUMAKI'S

Attached: smek.jpg (1186x1200, 487K)

PASSIN'

Attached: 87652a0a97f7a95d584f3c7670bb5baf.jpg (2667x1500, 555K)

THROUGH

>Dominated and molested by Fubuki and Tatsumaki
I don't see the problem

Metal Bat day 1 easy.

guessing much like the MHA game it won't be dubbed for bullshit reasons?

Was that much to ask for a OPM where you play as Genos, get upgrades, fight deadlier monsters each time and the final boss is Saitama who can obviously oneshot you and his life bar is a boredom meter?
I guess this faggots don't like money.

This

literally all they have to do is make saitama look like he's not even paying attention while fighting and instead of getting knocked out when his health reaches zero he just walks away or sits down and starts playing with his gameboy or something similar.

yeah actually. buy this one and then maybe theyll do it

WE OUT HERE RIDIN FOR JUSTICE NIGGA

Attached: MumenRider.png (845x472, 148K)

Nobody wants arena brawlers for fucks sake. I don't think there's a genre more universally disliked that arena brawlers, just give me a shitty, broken 2D fighter so at least I can have fun jesus fuck.

Attached: 1477623880651.png (293x341, 142K)

kill yourself my man

>season 2 is a terrible cash grab, and now the game looks to be the same, meanwhile it's little brother had a godlike second season
opm just can't catch a fucking break

Me in the middle

>ideal setting for Open World custom Character roaming battle RPG
>make another anime fighting game instead

>how do we balance the strongest man who has ever lived
You'd be better off trying to balance the sun and stars

>buy shit expecting next time they will make not shit
that's not how it works

>You have to lose your chains of fanboyism

I don't really understand what you mean by this, what makes you think I'm a fanboy? I just don't think you can make a fun game with Saitama at the head without drastically changing the character's dynamic, which would ultimately not even be OPM anymore. I don't even think your idea for a Death Note game sounds bad. But like, I'm just not seeing how that translates.

What about a game with two story modes: one for Genos and one for Saitama? Genos' is built around getting upgrades and improving to fight adversaries, and Saitama's is just fucking everything with meme punches.

>tfw mob psycho looks like a piece of art compared to S2

He beat the samurai guy right?

FINE, I'LL BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

>Bamco arenashit
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Holy shit they couldn't have gone for anything more lazy

Attached: smug baby.jpg (447x400, 23K)

>talking shit about Mumen Rider

Attached: 23a97b0e7c37807fc14499a4aee74d681b1ccc9d2d32c373fea97e6309f3e728.jpg (410x308, 22K)

I pretty much expected S2 to be major hit or miss. S1 was a perfect accident.

it worked for dragonball. they bought so many fighting games that now they're getting a semi open world game

I love Musou games, so I understand. However, in Musou games you also have generals and such. Sure, they're not that much harder but they do, or at least they can, provide some decent push-back. At the very least they may disrupt your flow. With Saitama that doesn't really happen. I guess just everything could be a mook, but I dunno, that may not be fun. Plus you can always die in Musou games.

>it's little brother had a godlike second season

Attached: 1553054126039.jpg (731x598, 190K)

Looks like another shitty anime arena fighting game like the Jump games. Sells on brand name and forgotten a week later.

>not fucking them both at once

Whoops meant that for

I'm just saying it would feel real good to kill these pieces of shit in one blow and I would be ok with that.

Attached: 1548112284455.jpg (1280x720, 506K)

So where is OPM S2 gonna end lads? I ducked out of watching it and just sticked to the manga

Does she not wear pantsu?
Also flats are sexy as fuck.

Yea

Attached: 7.jpg (600x848, 82K)

Samurai guy sort of noped out of the fight because he was no match

Will all the S class be playable?
Pic related or Sonic will be my main.

Attached: 1560700673620.png (250x335, 143K)

Roster needs Zombieman

Probably right before they enter the monster organizations base.

>Saitama doesn't KO in one hit
How the fuck do they miss the point so badly?

Happy that Mumen Rider is here but where is the real MVP Black Sperm?

This is probably an animeshit game so no black sperm

Attached: 573fa34ca368199c14f53e983f1d6977.png (900x1400, 790K)

People are expecting when saitama punches elder centipede. Anything after would be rushed as fuck

but Saitama didn't punch anyone in that trailer

>king enters the arena
>controller starts shaking

Yeah. Fuck this.

A FUCKING FIGHTER? REALLY?
JESUS CHRIST

did he seriously pay a guy to fake being knocked out?

They should have made this a game where you accept different Hero missions and can have a friend you hunt monsters with, like Golden Ball and Spring Mustachio. Or build a squad like the Fubuki group.

>another arena fighter

Attached: 1537030279227.gif (242x227, 1024K)

Good taste. Too bad this game will be bad, though.

I would love that

I wanna fuck sonic's fat ninja ass

why is everyone so sure this game will be bad?

Attached: 1393979006486.png (640x480, 452K)

>Another fucking arena fighter

What do nips like them so much and what started this shitty trend ?

Attached: vSHJDKqS.png (297x308, 131K)

why can't anime fighters be smash-likes?
I feel like hitting your oppenent so hard they fly into space is perfect for most anime

Attached: thinking.gif (600x600, 899K)

> fubuki looks like shit

HOW CAN A COMPANY FUCK UP SO BAD

Attached: dog.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>smash good
>arena fighter bad
The absolute state of greasy nu-Yea Forums

Attached: 71e.jpg (600x528, 43K)

It's an arena fighter and seems to be S1 of the anime related so we won't have many of the other characters.

Does king actually have a power? The joke is whenever he's around, someone who can beat the badguy he's "fighting" ends up doing it for him, or some other chain of events just leads to him accidently taking credit for the win happens, but now that I think about it, is it really a joke? Maybe he does have a power, like the power of ungodly luck?

Attached: 1561344523332.gif (320x305, 1.84M)

Here you go bro

Attached: 1537441896129.jpg (256x327, 53K)

They showed Fubuki already. She doesn't show up until S2. Game will still be bad, though.

Because literally only the naruto ones have been anything close to good.

>Does king actually have a power?
Other than being great at video games and being at the wrong place at the right time, no.

Murata version soon

It looks exactly like the myriad of forgotten anime arena fighters. Jump force, the mha game, it'll be played/talked about for a week then it'll drop off the face of the earth

Looks pretty mediocre and generic desu senpai.

Nah, he just has a very good poker face.

You people are all retarded. Just make a fighting game were Saitama is an auto win character and is incredibly overpowered. Have Mumen Rider be an isntant lose button. Fuck all these contrived ideas to nerf Saitama by making him a background element or not play a part in the game. Make it unbalanced and make it so I can ohko Genos and Garoufags.

WHERE IS MY NEW MYSTERY DUNGEON SPIKECHUNSOFT!????

Market researchers have brain damage, what else is new

I see you've never played a Smash Bros game before

What about the ideas ITT that aren't about nerfing Saitama or playing as someone else?

What could have been:

>You creat your own hero
>You fight against monsters and make hero arrends that range from piss easy at the beginning ( find missing cat ) to fight against gigantic monster at the end
>No level system
>No cutomization
>No funny story based on the manga
>We get some fucking shitty fighting game

What a wasted opportunity
japs should sudoku over this

The answers to this is simple user. make it a puzzle/fighter game. Fight the games bosses as the side characters while working to get Saitama from point a to point b, to land the final blow. Throw in some silly shit like racing to a sale, as explosions from the fight that saitamas going to arrive at eventually happen in the background, have him play a game in the game against the king, ya know, mundane shit for Saitama, fighting for Genos.

But WC-chads have been praising Garou since long before the airing of Season 2. Stop.

Is being lucky really a power though? He has no control over it himself.

hopefully metal bat is in.

How are they gonna balance saitama?

Attached: 1560121351053.jpg (539x712, 39K)

There was a My Hero Academia game?

Is this going be another one of those shitty arena brawlers? I really hope not.
Licenseless Rider main til the end though.

Attached: 1532962897269.png (1280x720, 793K)

those graphics are puke disgusting.

Storm 4 is a fucking 5 years old game and they can't replicate its graphics for another anime arena game? On top of this being PS4 exclusive but it looks like a game that the Switch can handle.

You and I both know DON looks enough like smash for that joke to work.

MUMEN
RAIDA
SAAAAAAAAANJOUUUUUUU!

Kirishima shitters who thought they could super armor everything but kept getting thrown inside the wall.
Plus waifufags That arent Togashitters that are upset their characters are some of the worst in the game.

i think the tub of shit was knocked out. That faggots swing was hard and instead of hitting him on the cheek, the brunt of the force went in to the jaw which is usually how someone gets knocked out.

>not open world RPG

This

>arena brawler
wow its fucking nothing

>MMO

Why would you sell a dead genre to the public user ?

Attached: 095769534a7994b71953eff65973ffd0.jpg (500x406, 22K)

Yes and it was terrible

Nothing wrong with Tatsumaki defeated
Nothing sexier than a tough girl ending as a damsel in distress

AND YET LITERALLY LOOKS BETTER THEN S2 OF THE ANIME LMAO

>or he made a bet that if you hit him a certain number of times he gives up
We'll have to see how this fight with Flashy Flash goes first to see if that's a canonical possibility. It's the only way I could see Saitama "losing" any sort of bout.

>I want a One Punch Man game!

Attached: Monkey's paw.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Those games are hot garbage.

clash of ninja series or nothing

They shouldn't that should be the gag. Saitama should be like the easy mode they throw in Mario games for your retarded little brother. When you beat a boss with Genos or one of the other characters you get a cutscene of them beat to shit talking about their epic battle and if you win as Saitama you get a cutscene of him being bored.

Maybe there's one fight at the end where he gets to actually go nuts.

Attached: One Punch Man Saitama.gif (540x303, 1.56M)

>mfw the top 1 ranked online player is named KING

Attached: sensiblechuckle-1528417233.gif (250x250, 992K)

why do people even like this show?

someone getta crane

It's gonna be up to Boros and you're gonna like it. Now buy the dlc for Garou goy.

>>You creat your own hero
Stopped reading there
>>No level system
Started reading there
you're alright

oh wait no, it's even worse, it's also avaliable for Xbox and PC.

No Switch lmao and it looks like shit.

Don't spoil the S2 to me btw I haven't seen it yet.

The game is shit.

fuck her indeed
heuehue

Its your generic cash-out anime fighter which rides a hype around a current big hit anime. I love the source material, but there is a very slim chance this'll be good.

You only get to punch once and you beat the game.

youtu.be/AFiKJNAAJoU

Attached: Lenny Thumbs Up.jpg (620x473, 50K)

>buy this game
>play online ranked mode because I want to be the best goddam Mumen Rider player ever
>ranked mode is full of Saitama tierwhores.
>lose every match because they super armor literally everything
>Quit playing the game forever
>feel bad because I failed at what Mumen Rider stood far

Fun game 10/10 would probably play with friends

Attached: 1543109565176.gif (268x430, 2.72M)

name the differences between the two. I'll wait

BLACK SPERM BETTER BE IN THIS OR RIOT

>Don't spoil the S2 to me btw I haven't seen it yet.
S2 is awful. In a few cases the manga literally has better animation quality. Just read the manga.

Imagine if you could create your own hero and what powers/weapons etc. you could fight with
And you could form your own squad of heroes that you could fight with
Or you could choose to ally with the Monster association to become a monster and try and take down the Heroes, ending in a fight with Saitama himself

Damn I think I see what you guys mean about this being wasted potential

Attached: 1560131040820.png (1280x720, 594K)

>Not made by arcsys
>3v3
>Ninja storm shit

Pass

Attached: 1477127222129.jpg (912x1009, 74K)

>Same shiny plasticshit graphics like all other nu-Bandai Namco games
I fucking hate that shit. Remember when they actually made anime-fighters with Cel-shaded graphics?

Attached: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 screenshot.jpg (1280x960, 202K)

Ill main bang

Arena fighting games are the most boring shit ever. Jump force, kill la kill, every single one of them are just fanbase grab fest for free money. They don't put a lot of effort in those kind of games.

Now a normal 2d fighter or a rpg that would be much better.

Attached: 1556981744719.png (300x300, 133K)

>Another shallow naruto uns clone
Gay, got bored with those games after the first 2. Why the fuck would you make opm an shitty arena fighter.

Just go play city of heroes then

So wait, a OPM Fighter but Saitama is invincible? Hope they add a Dream Mode Saitama that's weaker and can get hurt like in the underground monster chapter.

DISCUSSION TIME
How would Saitama lose? Would he get a losing condition or is the goal to wait out the clock?

Attached: 1520591680415.jpg (177x285, 9K)

I'm a Watchdog Man main.

Who keeps letting Bamco claim every god damn anime license. All they have done for the past 15 years are paint jobs on DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi.

Don't forget my hero academia as well.

>Secret Option
Fighting game.
Saitama is not playable at all.
He's the final boss. You can't beat him and he's not trying to fight you seriously. You must complete some alternative objective to clear it.

It looks exactly like the BNHA game, same lighting, particles, textures, camera
How can they get away with this?

>fighting game
>not open ActionRPG where you develop your own hero from the lower class until you meet Saitama and fight alongside him
Namco ruins another anime IP once again!

Attached: STOP_Sawako.jpg (848x480, 39K)

>Another shitty asset flip arena brawler by Scamco
Who's fucking surpirsed?

Go browse Yea Forums for 10 minutes and see the kind of trogs who lap this shit up, and now imagine they all have the vidya dexterity of a Pokemon player

>This Art-style again

To beat Saitama in his videogame you just need to play as King

I was hoping this would have been a musou

That's all most OPM readers do now, they just want fights.

This is a great alternative.

See, this is a much more interesting soncept, have your herop undertake the same test saitama did to get his hero license and shit for example. It's mch more fun that way and it makes it possible to keep saitama as the invincible guy that one shots everything

Hell this is one of the few times a musou might have worked.

>Also flats are sexy as fuck.
Her shoes or her chest? Either way I agree.

Hear me out, what if playing as Saitama in a Musou was more like puzzle and strategy based. Like the more you defeat enemies the more bored you get, pretty much mirroring the actual player's feelings.Villains and monsters just keep coming and blocking your way and the more you fight the less fun Saitama has

So you have to figure out how to beat the mission as quick or as few enemies as possible. You could even have enemies that are kinda fun that replenish your boredom meter, and have their ragdolling corpses take out other enemies too.

A OPM game where Saitama is playable is doomed to fail.

The people who buy and get excited for these games are literal shonen niggers, they jump on everything as long as it contains their favorite anime shit. That's how you can sell them the same game over and over again with just a coat of pain change

bnha game was dreadfully unfun to play... Hell, you couldn't even hit the other character if it was laying on the floor.
I only played it for an hour or two because my waifu was in it, you know who is she.

>when I see a Child Emperor fag near me

Attached: Phoenix Chadman.png (1600x1138, 1.48M)

Saitama already killed elder centipede

I wish it was a ps4 exclusive

I mean sure why not? Anything that isn't just straight up Saitama one punches things the game. Frankly, I don't want to play as Saitama at all and would prefer, like maybe 4 other anons have said in this thread, to create my own hero and rise the ranks.

>Superhero monster hunter

Retard that got killed by a child despite having a ridiculous advantage.

>not a 2D fighter
It's shit.

Because they buy the same stories and characters over and over with different coats of paint

I like one punch man (only anime i like aside from monster/deathnote) but this is just a cashgrab. Trash game, makes no sense. I'd rather it have an RPG vibe where saitama goes about his daily life and then randomly gets into battles where he just spams the x button to one punch dudes. This makes no sense to have it be a naruto game clone.

Saitama has been hit many times, even by blades, and he doesn't flinch nor get any scars. It's not only about speed

>the story is about a game made by Hero Assocciation to promote heros
>you play as King playing this game
They could actually balance it that way

IS THIS NOT GOING TO BE A MUSUO? THAT WOULD BE THE BEST TYPE OF GAME FOR A MAN WHO CAN KILL ANYONE IN ONE PUNCH

>Implying Saitama won't hold back and pretend he's just as strong as everybody else just to try to fit in

Instead of a health bar he has a boredom bar. If it runs out he gets bored and fucks off.

>Bandai Namco

HAha they keep shittin out these half assed asset swapping shovelware and you animu semen slurping fags are so desperate you keep chugging it with no end in sight.

Attached: 1558453743457.png (61x80, 11K)

What? As in, in the new episode?

Attached: sexton heil.jpg (700x1226, 105K)

This looks like the typical garbage arena anime fighter with 0 depth max shallowness with the least amount of effort possible with overly long cinematic fanservice super attacks that everone who bought the game watches onces maybe and then shelves the game.

Yaaaaawn.

>>generic arena brawler
Look, it's Bamco, so it's likely. I still have some hope, though. Did you see every scene where Saitama appeared? The guy had no apparent damage or kickback or anything. This could possibly be the "you play the villain, try not to die", with normal brawler segments when Saitama is not on scene.

>ywn be cuddled by them
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: i simply live with the pain.png (275x369, 8K)

Elder God: Fighting game where Saitama is included as a playable character but is utterly broken and is banned in competitive play

His luck is so high that universe manifested it into a physical entity: Saitama

I remember some awful FoNS game where most enemies died in one hit.

How to make a good Super-man game>

God Imagine her in bed.

A slap delivers far more G forces to the brain than your average punch, though. Look it up. Or you would know if you have ever been slapped before.

That's what Low Tier is, dummy. joke character = absurdly OP. Did you seriously read that as meaning Saitama would be underpowered??

>King's moveset is based around the stories people make up
>King's ultimate attack is grabbing the opponent alongside the bomb that could blow up the solar system, jump to outer space, throw both into a black hole and finish it up with the Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wave-Motion Cannon

Attached: REJ3O.gif (300x300, 2.01M)

You think everything is reddit. Fuck off.

Attached: 1558229762753.webm (608x1080, 988K)

How does this work? Is Saitama not playable?

JF has been on NPD top 10 for months, not a flop.

so much wasted potential
Imagine a villain campaign about transforming into a monster stronger than Garou, nothing's a challenge anymore... and then Saitama shows up.

whoa dude that sounds so fucking epic win

Now that's dedication

you're the one with that saved user not me.
Also post more

/thread

child emperor fucking sucks, we could be focusing on much cooler heroes like atomic samurai or even drive knight and yet the fucking kid with his weeb anime mech gets focused on for the entire arc

I'd laugh pretty hard if Saitama is literally just god-mode that can't be beaten in any way.

It'd be funny, but not great in terms of game balance.

Well, fuck. I guess I'll have to buy this.
My team will be Garou, Tatsumaki and Flashy Flash.

It should have been a beat'em-up game like Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Game

>Spike Chunsoft
>Arena Fighter

Attached: 1555041090799.gif (310x262, 260K)

I think that managed to annoy most people.

>when Yea Forums wants to discuss fighting

>That's what Low Tier is
Are you retarded

>arena fighter
why do people keep buying these games? Do they have any self control?

Of course I do, dummy. I pirate them like anyone with self-control would do.

>>Low Tier
>A fighting game where Saitama is one of many fighters and is a joke character and most of the game is not spent playing as him
joke character in the sense that someone positively overpowered like SSJ4 Dark Ronald McDonald is a joke character
now please apologize for being so rude

based

But that's not what low tier is at all
Do you think fucking Nappa or Beerus are top tier characters?

M U M E N R I D E R

Jump Force was hot garbage. I'm not having high hopes for this one.

Ah! Another man of culture, I see.

Not my point. It's not like he tried to avoid any of those attacks. We don't yet know how he will fare in a situation where the objective is to avoid getting hit.

So Saitama is just a stage obstacle? He sits in the middle of the battlefield doing nothing?

oh... you're retarded...

Genos
INCINERATE

>OPM fightan game
>Saitama is both a joke character who fights at 0.01% of his power and not even in superhero costume and sk is the final overpowered boss who one hits you

The goodest boi

Attached: DyiRasEU8AAvqVZ.jpg (960x1200, 349K)

Want to barely go watch the newest episode did it get delayed again.

Attached: 4FSMbQm.png (640x678, 198K)

Actually a great idea

Silverfang or Metal Bat

Tatsumaki.

Look at Saitama's infinite POISE.

Imagine her hovering over your dick and slowly lowering herself and raising herself hahahahaha

I hope so, that'd be hype as fuck
Because it parodies shonen sterotypes while maintaining a somewhat serious lead. Also cause heroes are popular in most western areas I suppose.

Garou mains, where you at? I'm gonna kick your ass.

Attached: 784f779ee37a9e9201c7b32812250d07.jpg (225x350, 17K)

Why not just go for a 2D beat em up, and Saitamas health bar is dictated by his suit being destroyed.

Many times in the show he nearly, or does, get his outfit destroyed. So that would fit with the characters rules. He can just get annoyed and go home when his clothing bar is depleted

When Saitama loses he starts almost having fun and then he wakes up.

no u

>Implying Garou hasn't gotten stronger since he fought WDM.

Attached: 062.png (1600x1138, 978K)

>tagging the garou image too
based lol

you can parody things and actually write a show like my hero academia this one goes out of its way to be stupid and boring

looks like shit

>likes my hero academia
opinion discarded

>Implying WDM was serious when he fought Garou
There is a rule that Garou gets bullied by dogs everytime he fights one.

Attached: 5pitTly.png (800x1138, 467K)

Try working out and getting attractive. I slam girls like this once a week.

>boring
Literally how??? I'm guessing you're anime only?
>this desu

Attached: Murata.jpg (2160x1530, 663K)

She has 1 scene in season one and one voice over for the next episode preview complaining about not showing up anymore for a while.

How would this game even work? He's invincible and his strength is literally infinity.

Attached: 1543264229183.gif (500x307, 1.1M)

Okay fair enough i'll give you that, unless we're talking about ONE's webcomic Garou then you're objectively wrong, since he took some hits from Saitama

Attached: this fucking scene holy shit also spoillls.jpg (600x848, 100K)

>High Quality Fubuki Model.
Noice.

Attached: 1561496801.png (1280x720, 650K)

Saitama is dreaming

You make a Saitama vs Mr Mosquito game.

rip my dream of a dbz vs opm proper fighting game from arcsys. maybe a dbz vs jojo is on the table

The chapters after Flash fight are already released. He just fucking dodges because he's the fastest character as shown multiple times and he has maxed out every skill besides int and char so I don't know why you bakas still think he's only about punch strength

>Hey, how do we stop this OP character from just destroying everything?
>Hurr durr let's just bring in someone stronger!
Mosquitos are fucking busted and you know it.

What, fuck a retarded frog inside a white brain head costume? Dont make me laugh, user.

based

Attached: 1559377057211m.jpg (722x1024, 174K)

>oh, so they're making a OPM game, thats cool
>wow, the graphics look really nice
>aww, i guess the gameplay will just be another dragon-ball-clone
>MUMEN-RIDER IS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER

>INSTANT BUY

>A OPM fighting game
>Not making a DBZxOPM fighting game
I wanna see Goku giving Saitama the battle he's always wanted, even if he still ends up winning in the end

>MUMEN-RIDER IS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER
Why would that surprise you, he's one of the most popular characters.

Calm down, Saitama. I thought you wanted a challenge.

Attached: 1547166682037.jpg (671x541, 102K)

>OPM game
OH SHIT
>Good cel shaded graphics
OH SHIT
>Looks decent in motion
OH SHIT
>Turns out to be anlther fucking anime arena fighter
Jesus FUCKING christ Bandai.
Someone blow up these jew niggers and get them to stop sucking whatever fucking dick they are to keep getting these goddamn licenses. This fucking blows.

Attached: 1560290483396m.jpg (1024x838, 111K)

All the S class heroes die pretty quickly except Metal Knight and Maybe Flashy if he runs away while everyone else is dying. Boros finishes blowing up the hero association for good and continues with his invasion/searching for Saitama. Psykos and the monster association reveal themselves to try and kill Boros, as Psykos would immediately assume he's the God level threat she foresaw in her visions. They all get obliterated as well. Saitama eventually catches up with Boros and kills him immediately with a serious punch instead of humoring him due to the amount of deaths he has caused.

Should I even pick this back up? I remember reading up to just after the exam but haven't touched it since. Haven't started the anime.

I thought his scars were the monster M for a moment. I've been here to long...

Attached: 1379826472420.jpg (621x350, 69K)

Okay but
What if both players pick Saitama

youtube.com/watch?v=R_ZKAsSU4-Y

Absolutely ideal roster (obviously some are impossible but this is ideal):
Saitama, Genos, Sonic, Fubuki, Mumen Rider, Garou, Deep Sea King, Suiryu (maybe), Boros, Tatsumaki, Bang, Atomic Samurai, Child Emperor, Metal Knight, King, Zombieman, Superalloy Darkshine, Watchdog Man, Flashy Flash, Metal Bat, Puri Puri Prisoner, Gyoro Gyoro, Orochi (true form), Black Sperm, Gouketsu, Homeless Emperor, Phoenix Man, Awakened Cockroach, DO-S (maybe)

whats the point if the entire character is about how he one-shots people

It's not really about him anymore.

I guess when you hit him enough, he goes "oh shit I left the stove on" and runs off.

Not enough early monsters.

>shonen gets popular and becomes homogenized
imagine
my
shock

if you play as saitama wont the game be shit?

This. Shame too, the recent webcomic chapters with the focus back on Saitama have been hilarious.

While I do enjoy Saitama moments, the supporting cast is what makes the show really shine.

ONE or Mureta

>no captain Mizuki
>monsters that are obviously way too big

>someone picks saitama
>his health goes down regularly but he doesn't flinch or get launched away
>out of health
>"If you're done I'll just go now"
Is what Im guessing from the trailer

The undisputed best arc of the webcomic is finally coming after years of filler. Now's the time to catch up so you're ready and waiting for the hype train to pull into the station.

Attached: x142.jpg (1600x1138, 535K)

Well I agree it can't just be Saitama all the time but the manga has been boring me for a long while, the focus on everyone else isn't helping at all.

10/10 based user

>God tier
Yeah just do this but in the style of something like God Hand.

what? was there a season two?
the point of this shit is him coping with being so powerful, right?

Genos seems like he would be most fun to play, because of his variety of attacks

>was there a season two?
Should we tell him?

Which one of those would fit though? I admit I forgot about Carnage Kabuto, Melzalgald, Crablante, and Mosquito Girl but that's about it.
>wanting filler waifubait in
>Not wanting cool monsters even if they have to be sized down

i can't wait to see everyone get BTFO after being cocky heroes their entire lives

NUNS was okay if you didn't want to binge a terribly animated show outside of key moment fights. I would almost recommend playing NUNS than watching Naruto.

is it good or bad?

I wonder how cool Nyan will be in the fight between the s class heroes and the executives.

Gad.

>Carnage Kabuto, Crablante, Mosquito Girl
Those three at least are a must. Come to think I guess a lot of them are pretty big.

>Another arena fighter.
>Another arena fighter.
>Another... arena fighter.

Attached: 1549676543977.jpg (474x691, 56K)

epic

You meant Mumen Rider´s game right?

Fuck off manga shitter secoundary
Awakened Garou is fucking goat

Depends. The writing is good throughout since it's still based off of the same manga, but the animation/pacing/sound design is hit or miss depending on the episode.

This game'll be shit but tatsumaki main 5ever.

Attached: tats stuff.png (850x1200, 413K)

Captain Mizuki : popular manga character who has a lot of moveset potential.
Awakened Cockroach : jobber who was relevant for basically one chapter and got vored by Orochi.

But okay, for the sake of the argument, let's say Mizuki is just waifubait. I will admit she isn't my top priority for the roster.
>no Drive Knight
>no Amai Mask
>no Carnage Kabuto
>no Mosquito girl
>no Royal Ripper
>no Pig God
>no Iaian

>Gouketsu
>Orochi (true form)
Enjoy playing with Gouketsu's cute feets user

Why do they need to be talked about for all eternity? I miss the PS2 days when every fucking anime got some random game, we're finally going back to that this gen and I'm glad.

Ninja Storms visuals are all on CC2. They're masters of spectacle

>Awakened Cockroach, you're right about.
>Drive Knight does nothing
>I forgot about Amai Mask, Carnage Kabuto, Mosquito Girl, Pig God, and Iain lol
>Royal Ripper is not THAT important, I prefer Bug God anyway
>Gouketsu I can see where you're coming from, but I still like him a lot, it would feel odd to omit him
>Orochi's true form would not be hard to size down, like Deep Sea King

But they weren't all arena fighters though.

>posting the edit

>open world RPG
Because thats so much better?

Forget the anime after season 1. And you ahve to read the thing to really apprechiate it.

Oh, it's One's Justice all over again. Even the artstyle is identical.

King being perceived as OP and Saitama as kinda shit is true to the comic tho.

NO SPERM
NO BUY

Attached: 6882156-5642574209-68796.jpg (600x848, 124K)

>Mission Objective:
>Defeat Saitama as Mumen Rider
intensesweating.gif

always when I read the word fun I know there's a bootyblasted nindentoddler behind seething cause the game won't be released on his tablet toy

Looks bad but at least the trailer featured the best sister

Attached: Fubuki.jpg (1280x1818, 542K)

>Reskin of One Piece Burning Blood / Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul / My Hero: One's Justice
FUCKING HARD PASS aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>God Hand and EDF
>Customizable heroes until you hit upper ranks
>Then you can play as the canonical ones
I JUST WANT TO FIGHT THE MONSTERS AS MY MAN DEATH VULCAN OK?

Atomic Samurai's been my boy since first reveal

I saw the trailer and was instantly disappointed, why do they keep making these shallow piece of shit games? I just wanted a real fighting game.

WHERE MY TANKTOP BOYS AT?

Those games were absolute kino and unfortunately this looks nothing like it

Does anybody care about TTM? ONE certainly doesn't.

Brainlet.

I hate how every game based on an anime has to always be a Ultimate Ninja Storm clone. Why even bother with this shit?