WoW Classic

>died before release
oh no no no classicbros we were supposed to go home

Attached: file.png (560x139, 91K)

8.2 patch is so fucking bad jesus blizz is cancer

Only the most pathetic nostalgia manchildren who never grew up and a few idiots who didn’t play vanilla are interested in this garbage

>new Benthic gear
>Benthic
>fucking BENTHIC
ahahahahahahAHAHAHAHA fuck they are retards. doesn't exactly roll off the tongue does it? what dumb motherfucker picked the ugliest word in the english language for the new gear. oh by the way your water strider no longer walks on water because fuck you

>streamers ruin Classic before it can even come out
>HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED

AHEM.

Attached: shb.png (1346x2094, 860K)

holy fuck, FFXIV is so fucking good
I only started playing Saturday and I'm already level 20

Attached: DOr8rPPVwAA41MW[1].jpg (639x619, 56K)

OH LAWD IS BEN THIC
WHATS HIS ETHNIC XD

BASED

Would you invest time in a lvl 40 capped beta that's going to get wiped in 2 months?

Also, think about how many tourists got the beta invite. You had to have an active subscription remember? Virtually all beta invites went to people who play live and not classic fans who are still or private servers or waiting.

TL;DR OP is a faggot.

Attached: 54234.png (420x294, 49K)

>have to wait a fucking week after launch to play Shadowbringers
>going to have to clear the expansion and get primal shit in a week to be ready for Eden

Attached: [AHHHHHHHH].jpg (313x559, 60K)

who gonna be horde mage here? undead male ofc, what hair though?

Classic WoW should just be dead. Theres way better MMOs now, it really is just nostalgia.

They took too long.

name one

Well yeah, blizzard fucked up big time, how would it not die?

name a single one that's not tranny fantasy

cope

>Legion client
>Modern addons
>Sharding
>Horible failure at backporting melee leeway and spellbatching
>Bug ridden mess
>No bgs at launch

I was playing private servers for last 6 years and glad this unholy abomination is dead before it can spew more unspeakable horrors like nuTBC and nuWrath.

i've lost all interest, lads. shameful.

That list of features that testers thought were bugs was all I had to see to know it wouldn't last.