Why was the Rito section in this game so rushed and lackluster...

Why was the Rito section in this game so rushed and lackluster? It was such a huge downgrade coming from the Zora section. Let's compare points

>you are asked by Prince Sidon to climb all the way up by foot to the Domain to help everyone
>you just stumble upon Rito Village like that. It's not a challenge at all to reach that place

>Zoras are distressed because the beast is making it rain so much that it will cause a massive flood in Hyrule, and there's also heavy rain all over the area that doesn't let you explore and climb things until it's cleared up
>Rito are distressed because... boo hoo we can't fly as high as we want. The beast is just up there and literally nothing is happening around.

>Zora's Domain is full of worldbuilding to know more about Mipha, the elders recognize and despise Link out of resentment, the king, Mipha's father, is begging for your help
>literally nobody knows who you are in Rito Village, nobody is related to Revali, and not even the elder knows who you are.

>Sidon is a total bro who humbly requests for your help to stop the beast
>the Rito dude is such a literal fucking who that I don't even remember what his name was

>your trial before Ruta is climbing up a mountain and kill a fucking Lynel to gather shock arrows
>your trial before Medoh is... gliding over to the flight range and hit 3 targets with arrows

>your reward for beating Ruta is saving Hyrule from a flood and the rainfall clearing up so you can explore new and more places
>your reward for beating Medoh is literally nothing. The overworld doesn't change at all

>the king rewards you with Mipha's trident, a treasured possession of her daughter, and you put him at ease telling him about Mipha's spirit
>the Rito elder just says "oh thanks for the help, stranger" and then hands over Revali's weapon in a fucking chest just like that

>Sidon is there to thank you as well
>the literal who Rito just fucks off

Seriously, what the fuck was all that about?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18226848
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj07-YU5cTk
youtube.com/watch?v=IkiF5qeA5_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5F0N9mwxi6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not reading this but refer to pic related.

Attached: 1560742523754.jpg (684x2116, 283K)

Mipha is so cute and alive.

Zelda is ugly, time to face the truth. Mipha will be back in the sequel and will marry Link while Zelda is stuck in a crystal or something for eternity

They probably figured you would be tired. It's supposed to be a bit of an ordeal just to reach the Rito village.

I want to marry Mipha and have a happy family

BotW in general was rushed.
The story is also pretty bad, I don't know how anyone can like any of those terrible flashback characters whose only in-game purpose is to annoy you with their babbling in the divine beasts. And reminding you that their overpowered abilities have come off cooldown.

It's more than what the sages did in OoT

>Zora domain and city not underwater
That needs to change and the costume better give infinite stamina in water.

>Why was the Zora section in this game so rushed and lackluster? It was such a huge downgrade coming from the Gerudo section.

Zora and Hylian should not mix!

More is not automatically better. If anything BotW would have been better off without the memories.

Nintendo devs obviously put more effort into fish tits than flyfags.

I was pretty disappointed coming from Zora to Goron desu

I wonder what zora will look like in the next mainline zelda

maybe we'll even get a new race?
the new ones in skyward sucked

maybe a dryad race could be an evolved form of korok that's more humanoid but not to the point of going all the way back to being kokiri

imagine being such an incel you'd be willing to fuck a dead fish

>Mipha/Link
Was it a metaphor for WMAF?

Zora may be gradually losing their legs.

zelda is no more alive than mipha, they both don't exist but this waifu wars faggotry where one's alive and wins while the other one that died always loses is pure bullshit and has been going on since FF7, no- even FURTHER back

I don't even remember what the fuck those abominations in SS were.

>WMAF
White Male Alien Fish?

Attached: yesss.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

A man with good taste. Ruto is a close 2nd.
Zora women are the most feminine

So, Link fucking a fish is canon? like link having sex

Mipha wanted Link to breed her.
The question is how do Zora x Hylian mutts look like?

Came here to post this.

So next time may have them as traditional mermaid-like large tails but with zora skin and features?

I wonder if such a change could eventually be due to them living in a vast ocean... what if next mainline zelda has us sailing between many lands across the sea and each island is as big as TP Hyrule?

when zoras can no longer walk on land, that enforces this sense of separation between them and hylians like Link, making them more alien and foreign-like, adding mystery to them.

A good idea, really. Their underwater architecture could also be designed for their unique anatomy and the shoreline could have canals built to allow them access to freshwater lakes, kinda like the bullshark going up rivers

I think they’d look more like the OOT Zora’s which had more human features

White male adorable fish

I felt both the Rito and Zora scenes were good, but the Goron scenes were lackluster. Gerudo was mixed.

user, we don't go there.

user... don't make me tell you to lurk more.
Because there are consequences to posting certain questions around here and if you don't stop, well it's probably too late anyway but trust me when I say:

DONT. GO. THERE.

Gerudo>>>>>>>>>>>>Ruto>>>Dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>The other two

>Gerudo
Just admit you’re gay. Women should be feminine and Zora women are the most feminine by far

Because fuck actually having substantial content, gotta chase that open world meme instead.

I liked the Gerudo section a lot. Disguising as a girl. Fighting the Yiga clan. Heading into the storm with the cute kid.

Rito was literally just showing up and shooting a few targets.

The Goron section was my least favourite

>tfw I did Gerudo first
I just wanted Riju cummies and Urbosa milkies right away

Attached: 1502527254634.gif (384x239, 3M)

The only Gerudo I thought was attractive was Riju, yet that section still blew the others out of the water regardless. And it still wasn't even that good.

I did Gerudo first because I was told it was the hardest, and I wanted a challenge. In fact I did them all completely backwards, so by the time I did Zora it was like childs play and it was kinda ruined for me.

I did gerudo then zora and boy did I feel like I fucked up. Should've saved the best for last because I completely lost all interest in botw after that.

Of course it's the hardest if you go there first because you just started the game and you don't have good gear or weapons.
If you had saved Gerudo for last, after being completely OP with a bunch of upgrades and shit, it'd be a cakewalk.

You're pseudo intended to do Ruto first, it's the most visible divine beast and the first blight fought in the boss rush. So they keep the dialogue required to a minimum and get you straight to the 'dungeon'. A lot of people just chase quest markers instead of explore though so end up doing zora first because it's closest to Impa. I think the assumed order is Rito, Zora, Goron, Gerudo, but most people went Zora Goron Rito Gerudo.
More evidence that Rito was intended for the start is that it's the only one without a climate hazard blocking you from entering the town.

Still think Goron was worse though. Gave me skyward sword vibes, and I'll take the nothing that was Rito over Skyward Sword vibes.

If we go by the memory number, it's Rito > Goron > Gerudo > Zora

But yeah, it does feel like Rito was meant to be the tutorial beast since Revali's Gale is a useful skill to help you move across the map

It definitely feels like Zora was intended to be first

I think their intention was that you would be attracted to the big bird rather than navigate the rain area which might be too difficult for kids due to the forced combat sections against lightning spanning lizalfos.

>doing Rito first and getting the most broken OP ability out of all of them, rendering the other divine beasts complete jokes
lol

It's not a forced combat section though. You can easily skip that even by accident, like I did. You just don't take the obvious path.

You don't have to compare points to see that one was inferior.

Both are dwarfed by the Gerudo area and stories anyway.

literally every champion/divine beast section were shit. they were all rushed.

The quest to start the zora stuff is right near kakariko

In game orders are always brought up when trying to prove the "correct" order, so here's a full list.

Goron Rito Zora Gerudo – Adventure Log (“Free the Divine Beasts” Main Quest)
Rito Goron Zora Gerudo – Adventure Log (Individual Main Quests)
Rito Goron Gerudo Zora – Adventure Log (Side Quests)
Gerudo Goron Zora Rito – Hyrule Compendium (Blights Order)
Zora Goron Rito Gerudo – Hyrule Compendium (Race Weapons Order)
Zora Rito Goron Gerudo – Champion Powers
Rito Gerudo Goron Zora – Loading Screen
Zora Goron Gerudo Rito – Reversed Loading Screen
Rito Zora Goron Gerudo – Boss Rush
Goron Gerudo Rito Zora – Tarrey Town
Rito Goron Zora Gerudo – Rumor Mill Volumes
Goron Rito Zora Gerudo – Parcy's Order
Rito Goron Gerudo Zora – Memories
Goron Zora Gerudo Rito – Credits
Zora Gerudo Rito Goron – Official Strategy Guide

He should've fertilized her eggs.

Attached: Fish Eggs.jpg (788x901, 137K)

storywise maybe Zora was meant to go first but really Rito is so incredibly bland and basic

No way, Zora is clearly first if you follow the main quest. You're told to go to Impa in Kakariko, she tells you where all the divine beasts are, and the Zora are the closest to her.

The Rito quest being so simple/easy is due to it being rushed, not some intentional design decision. Also, if the Rito is supposed to be first, that would mean you're supposed to get Revali's Gale early on, and that shit trivializes like 90% of the puzzles and climbing sections.

fpbp

The climbing becomes more tedious than anything after awhile

Gerudo was the best section in the game. Shame it gives the worst ability

Climbing may be incredibly tedious, but that doesn't mean Revali's Gale should also break puzzles.

>Zora Goron Rito Gerudo.
Literally exactly what I did. Counter clockwise.

I want to marry Sidon.

I want a ___footjob_ from Zelda

How many climbing puzzles are even in the overworld?

Based

Zero. Which is a problem in and of itself. Revali's Gale can be used in divine beasts and that's where all the puzzles it can break are.

How so? It trivializes a bunch of boss/Lynel fights

and fishpilled

Attached: 87.png (1118x1598, 548K)

>Not realizing that they use Pokemon rules
Offspring is the same species as the mother. Exhibit A: The Gerudo.

Gerudo have dominant genes.

Be that as it may, the Gerudo region is without a doubt the most fleshed out region of the entire game. The Zora and their one palace building pretending to be a town, and the Rito with their tree houses, don't even come close.
Fuck the only place that can even compare is the fishing village considering that it actually looks like a genuine village. It just so happens to be inhabited by literal whos and is the most unnecessary portion of the entire game unlike the Gerudo that has fleshed out characters, quests and secrets to it.
The Gerudo region is also the one region that is the most alive outside of its village/city. With caravans, civilians, and outposts all over the desert.
The most of what you see of Zora outside their palace are the few Zoras that had the assignment to look for you specifically, and aside from that they might not even exist outside of their home. You could justify that with Zora being reclusive by nature, but it doesn't make their region any less uninteresting.
And the Rito only have that one archery range with the emo bird, and that one shrine just outside the village that the kids like.

The Gerudeo Region is unironically, and sadly, the only good region.
Fuck it's even the only region that gave you a post-100% completion reward, with the thunder helm. The Kakariko village at the very least unlocks Paya's quest, but the reward of said quest is just yet another orb.

Finding and doing the Gerudo region before any of the others really set my expectations of the rest of the game way too high. Nothing else ever even compared. Vah Naboris is even hands down the best Divine Beast, and Thunder Blight the best Blight.
At the very least Hyrule Castle was awesome at the end.

If the Gerudo section of the game is the best then that is just disappointing since it is such a boring town in itself with almost nothing to do in it. Fuck this game was dull and lifeless.

I thought that just happened if you cheated somehow, since I had that available to me when i cheated in the bike early

Urbosa's Fury is broken as fuck though and trivializes combat. Or is that what you meant by worst ability?

lol no, this game is full of life, far more than any previous 3D game.

user let's not go down this road

>Finding and doing the Gerudo region before any of the others really set my expectations of the rest of the game way too high. Nothing else ever even compared.
This. My disappointment was immeasurable upon finding and beating the Zora area. I tried to sludge through a few more hours of the game but couldn't and ended up dropping it with no desire to come back.
At least I had already experienced Hyrule Castle (went in early out of curiosity) and Eventide.

user, it really isn't. Skies of Arcadia. An ancient game has a better more interesting and fun to explore open world map.

The Rito and Goron sections of the game are the closest to your average Zelda game, where there is little story, you go in to complete a task or two, and then you go on to your next dungeon. This is similar to Half the areas in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess, or everything in all the 2d Zelda games. Meanwhile, the Gerudo and Zora areas are clearly designed to be more story heavy, relatively speaking, like what we see in Wind Waker and in parts of Ocarina, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess.

If you pay attention, outside of Wind Waker and Skyward Sword, most of the Zelda games give very little story/events leading into their dungeons, and OOT, MM, and TP only have significant, story heavy events leading into half of their dungeons.

MIPHA IS CUTE. CUTE

Wish it was actually possible to land on the flying bird before you start the dungeon. It has no collision and that makes me sad.

Interesting, without even thinking about it, I ended up doing the strategy guide order.

Attached: Transformación_Máscara_Zora_MM.jpg (531x348, 85K)

What order did you play in, Yea Forums?
I did Zora > Goron > I don't remember; I think Gerudo > Rito

this is true

Attached: DfBQqMYVQAAxOaE.jpg (700x700, 86K)

Interesting, without even thinking about it, I ended up doing the strategy guide order.

Does fish pussy smell like woman?

The gentle, face, cute lips, and feminine hips draw me in.

Ritos suck but remember all the ufo speculation before the game came out? That shit was fun.

Zora>Rito>Goron>Gerudo

Better

i want to hold her upside down and poor a bottle of malt vinegar into her fish tacho

Gerudo > Goron > Zora > Rito

>poor
I meant pour. Im retarded.

For some reason, my game bugged and Impa didn't tell me where the divine beasts were. (As in they weren't plotted on the map.)

I explored around and eventually found Zora's Domain. Then I got the markers for the other 3 once I beat the first one.

Rito would have been dope if you couldn't use your paraglider in the region and had to scale a mountain and across a bunch of chasms in order to get to the mountain the rito place is built on.

Meme crossdressing aside, the Gerudo plotline was the best one.
>brown tsundere muscle loli
>sand surfing through lightning storm with said girl fighting a Shadow of the Colossus boss
>mfw

Attached: 1556648232253.png (506x500, 164K)

>the royal zora line are much larger than the other zoras
>the king is old as shit and huge
>they live a long long time
>Mipha was older than Sidon
>if she didn't die she very well could be bigger than Sidon
also it was canon she was checking Link out since he was a child and was playing the long con waiting for him to get old enough to fuck

Attached: 1513549851662.jpg (2352x2088, 450K)

Zora > Gerudo > Rito > Goron. I thought the big volcano would be the most interesting section so I purposefully saved it for last. I was fucking wrong

based

Imagine if she sat on you
haha

She probably had sharkteeth.

What would her blowjob feel like?

Attached: 1520863884737.png (517x499, 320K)

That only makes her hotter.

She still had lips and cheeks and those are the main factors in BJs.

*chomp*

Attached: Skyfish wa Oyogenai.jpg (1280x1808, 471K)

Speaking of, it looks like he may be working on another one. There were clips on paheal.

Attached: 1507573766702.gif (540x304, 2.35M)

Eh, it was okay for Rito region to be weaker, what's important is that it didn't copy the same formulaic story about a descendant. What concerns me far more is the fact that all those stories in the regions don't go anywhere. Each time you arrive there's a successor to the guardians trying to live up to the legend in his own way. But instead of letting them become new guardians and take on Gannon as fresh blood, they all get tossed aside and force ghosts appear to assist you. That's just not how you write a story, the dead have to be an inspiration for the living, not steal their job as a tacit admission of their pointless existence.

Have fun losing your dick.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: sickos.png (607x508, 371K)

>giving up on something great just because there exists a possibility of a negative outcome
If you ever wondered why your life is boring shit, it's that.

Agree

zora > gerudo >>>>>>>>>>> goron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rito

>zora>gerudo
No

>that video
I’ve viewed that one many times

The entire northwest side of Hyrule in general was kind of barren, it's basically the only bad thing about the game.

>Each time you arrive there's a successor to the guardians trying to live up to the legend in his own way. But instead of letting them become new guardians and take on Gannon as fresh blood, they all get tossed aside and force ghosts appear to assist you.

That's not entirely true - the successors like Sidon help Link in disabling the Divine Beasts' defenses. The Goron character wasn't any help, I'll give you that.

im on my first playtrough and apparently i am doing the boss rush order

Because they were filling in the map going clockwise, and started with the gorons.

At least Revali's bow is fucking amazing. Mipha's spear sucks.

>Rito is meant to be the tutorial
Like hell it is, you have to cross the entirety of Hyrule to get there from Hateno and Kakariko. Meanwhile Zora's Domain is the closest.

FUCK you, Mipha's trident has SOUL

Attached: 4chan2099x2443.jpg (2099x2443, 1.12M)

It's just a standard zora spear. As are all guardian weapons. And that is the greatest flaw of the terrible weapons system of BotW.

climbing in the overworld is a really efficient way to sneak past enemies and trivialize "intended" encounters. I skipped most of the hard tower quests by climbing up a cliff and skipping all the enemies the game put on the path to it.

I keep it in my house as I don’t want to break it

>MIPHA IS CUTE. CUTE
FACT: Concept Art Mipha would be better than the Mipha we actually got

Attached: mipha concept art.jpg (540x380, 47K)

i threw it in the water as soon as i gotten it

Zora -> Goron -> Rito -> Gerudo
Simple CCW arc from Kakariko to the end of the game.

>and kill a fucking Lynel to gather shock arrows

Why do this when you can just gather them and run away? I came to Zora Domain to get Mipha's Grace, not waste time with the weakest rank Lynel that doesn't even drop anything decent.

Revali's bow has a x3 multiplier and a base damage of like 38, that's really good.

I wish they kept that design

>canadian
of fucking course

>The Ridgelands Tower that's in the middle of a lake and there are 8 electric lizalfos and 3 electric wizrobes lurking around it with no way to sneak past them
what the fuck did they mean by this?

And there's a bunch of identical bows laying around Hyrule.

>Zora Rito Goron Gerudo – Champion Powers
This feels the most logical to me.

it's triple shot with only like 28 damage or so. Meanwhile the Lynels drop quintuple shot with 38 damage or more

Fuck. This is so much better.

That you need to be able to use your bow.

That’s old pasta

Nah fuck that bows are made of paper mache in this game, I just chugged stamina potions and raced to the top before they could stop me

Lynels cost too many weapons to take down, especially the high level ones with a gorillion hp.

If I do trial of the sword and get the Master Sword's base damage up to 60, does its damage still double to be 120 if I'm fighting a boss?

How is it logical to skip straight past death mountain on the way to the Rito if you're already coming from Zora's Domain?

What. You can mount Lynels and they take 3 mins to kill if you are even half way decent at the game

>shoot the fucker in the fucking face
>jump on back
>unzip royal guard claymore
>do like 500 damage in a hurry with no durability loss

no. The trials are pretty tedious

Dios mio...

>slapping their asses does no durability damage
what the fuck, where is this stated?

How in the hell did the Goron guy lose to the fireblight? Didn't his champion's spell make him literally invincible?

>try to go to death mountain
>get fucking annihilated by the heat
>say whatever and keep moving

It's never said in game, but if you attack them while riding their backs (they have to be trying to throw you off) any weapon you use will take no durability damage. So there's literally no reason to not use your highest attack weapon+attack outfit.

Not only that but they can more or less just bathe in lava

Is that a bug that they just didn't bother patching? That can't be intended.

I don't know what it is, but I know it works. Maybe they just didn't want your weapon breaking in the middle of something like that?

All of the champions except for maybe Mipha should have been fucking hard counters to the blight Ganons that killed them, it really doesn't make much sense

I can see Revali trying to do something flashy and getting dunked on by a sniper shot from Windblight

I like Rito scenes because of the artistic direction of the village, and I also like the character designs of their tribe. It probably also has to do with the fact I am an avid bird watcher.

It doesn't mean that the Rito section isn't horribly rushed.
There's no quest-like adventure to get into the city like there is for the other 3
There's no real adventure to opening the way to attacking the divine beast like the other 3, oh man you talk to the elder and spend 2 minutes on the flight range
Attacking the divine beast takes another 40 seconds
Then nothing really happens after Medoh is dead, I think 3 or 4 quests open up but the overworld doesn't change at all
The stakes aren't even that high to start with

Because you die in seconds just by entering the region and can't even avoid it by simple cooling your body, you explicitly need flameproof potions, and you're at the point where you're still learning the game and cooking is the most unintuitive mechanic it has.

when are you faggots gonna settle things and have a vote to determine which mipha really is better?

The stable at the base of the mountain has a girl who sells you fireproof elixers, buy a few and start chugging when the game tells you to. You'll have enough to get to Goron City and then there's a guy who sells you flamebreaker armor.
I swear LITERALLY all you have to do is talk to the NPCs.

You wouldn't have any money for them though.

I couldn't even beat the lynol... I just got it to shoot me then grabbed the arrows and left.

>being poor
Just sell a few of the gems you've gotten from doing shrines and sidequests. Beedle will pay full price for them, and since you're in a stable, he's right there.

strawpoll.me/18226848
strawpoll.me/18226848
strawpoll.me/18226848
strawpoll.me/18226848

do most people just go around the map in one direction? after completing vah ruta its not like i just went one way, i went all the map and used fast travel and went back to villages and stuff. rito place seemed like the next logical stop

I would argue even the design of Rito village feels rushed. Really, it should be a village with really spread out platforms that the Rito fly to. Not just one tower.

I think that's pretty much what you're supposed to do unless you go there last, since you'd end up breaking all your weapons before going to the dungeon.

Odds that we get to visit Twili village in the sequel?

>Maybe they just didn't want your weapon breaking in the middle of something like that?
I doubt it because a weapon breaking instantly ends a flurry rush. It really does sound like a bug that they decided not to patch in the name of player convenience.

next logical stop in my mind is going in one direction. you're already there, so why not attack it?

A lot of the towns in botw feel small. Goron City is hardly bigger than a stable, and Lurelin is a single row of houses.

I didn't read your post but I just wanted to point out that their women had the best asses.

Attached: crash.jpg (840x2014, 674K)

gonna need some proof

You need proof? There was ass everywhere you turn. Even Mipha's statue gave you a pretty nice angle for pictures.

Hateno Village was peak SOUL
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj07-YU5cTk

really? I couldn't see anything when I played on the count of the weird skin flap they all have which apparently exists for the sole purpose of preventing me from seeign their asses

All of them were rushed except for the Gerudo. The Gerudo were the best NPCs and had the best town.

The champion weapons should have been breakable like the master sword instead of outright breaking entirely

I just hung them up on display at my house.

Towns need to be 2x bigger in the sequel

Tarry Town was peak soul

Was the Goron Crusher the best champion weapon?

I like Kakariko better. Wish you could live there.

>Circle of Ikea box houses
>Peak soul

wouldn't know

I don't get why I can't walk into Gerudo Town brandishing the Master Sword and insist that they let me in

you didnt even need it to shoot you, theres more than enough arrows just scattered around

The Gerudo guards aren't aware of Link's existence. What is retarded is that Riju doesn't let you in wearing whatever after you save the town and desert from the beast.

>but much culture
you'd think they'd actually be doing everything they could to get men to come to the city given they're more or less a female only species

I love Kass!

Attached: My Husband.jpg (2978x2978, 3.54M)

She bea

Men who can't get past the filter one way or the other aren't worth sullying Gerudo genes

Nicest town in the series besides Mabe village.

Doesn't Kass have a wife and 5 daughters?

>not fucking Kass until he learns to love cock and forget about women

Common misconception! He has 5 kids and a former wife, but he's married to me!

No! Kass is precious and I want to protect him!

Attached: proof of marriage.png (1953x704, 140K)

>"get me wood"
>soul

fucking kek

Attached: 421252.jpg (250x391, 22K)

God bless you

Why didn't the fireblight or waterblight have type resistances? imagine my surprise when I tried shooting an ice arrow at fireblight and it did nothing.

>did gerudo > zora > rito > goron
Why did I pick the order that just gets progressively worse?

>Same city as the Canuncks

Why's this guy gotta live near me.

>implying that gorons are worse than rito

The G*rons are the scum of hyrule

fuck you and your tsundere shit
wife fish - best fish

Goron city is like right next to Zora domain compared to Rito village and is just as background barren. Hell, Gerudo town would be as well if not for the Yiga clan section

Paya shits on both the fishnigger Hinata clone and the useless bitch princess.

It's funny that you say that because the Latam voice for Mipha was also the voice of Hinata in the Latam dub.
youtube.com/watch?v=IkiF5qeA5_Y

Yes he does, these two points alone explain why Kass doesn't have any real fans. Majority of his fans are gay barafags and overshadow the ones that actually like Kass for his character, design, and wholesome but repetitive music.

She cucked millions....

Attached: 1560772883278.jpg (850x1204, 126K)

Name ONE thing the gorons did wrong

>she has spikes on her fins for when she's in combat or angry
>hurr this means tsundere

>mud huts and caves
>live where the air is on fire
>too stupid to make fire in MM
>everything about that sidequest from wind waker

still better than the sh*ikah, the j*ws of Hyrule

ZOOOMERS OUT NOWWWWWW

Attached: 39F4CFEE-FC9E-4D49-AECC-2D19A9A4651B.jpg (738x471, 109K)

*ahem*

Attached: botw ruto.png (540x1340, 383K)

The Rito were always the least interesting out of Hyrule, why do you think Revali acted so egotistical? It was a self defense mechanism.

Outside of the story sectors; Kakariko has the best quest line, the fishing village has many side quests that surround it, but Hateno is really lacking in soul. There should have been more and more engaging side quests there. Like what's the deal with the couple who take turns tending to the windmill?

the least interesting race are gorons

Paya is gross and stupid

>never do anything to stop ganon/the threat
>just sit around waiting for link to fix shit
>job super hard any time they try to help
>are dead more often than not
>etc

Fish husband Sidon shits all over Paya though.

Dumb bitch let the weak ass yoga clan steal the orb as she was to busy shining korok statues

you know the Zoras in Twilight Princess?
those.

They're too dumb to care, their ancestors were starving because their favorite rock eating cave was being infiltrated while the rest of the area is covered in rocks.

where is the goddess statue in Hateno?

chiefs house

>Dumb bitch lists after Link because there is no one else to lust after.
>Fish husband is literally swimming in the entirety of the Zora realm fish pussy and only cares about Link and supporting him.
Why do fags always win bros?

Going to meet Muzu while wearing the Zora Armor and introducing your wife Zelda to him and the other zoras in BotW 2!

Attached: 1560709648935.jpg (610x600, 168K)

>gerudo guards acting shocked and confused that Link is allowed into the Chief's bedroom
Imagine their faces if they knew Link was a man

>

Attached: goron rocks.jpg (626x1874, 616K)

Rito > Gerudo > Zora > Goron

gorons can eat any rock but they would rather starve than lower themselves like that

But wheat is a type of grass. We also use a lot of different kinds of grasses for flavoring. I believe rice is also a type of grass.

>In botw there were some Gorons that were allowed in gerudo town even though they were males
>mfw Gerudo women are using the Gorons as breeding stock until Ganon comes back from underground

Attached: 1560722053155.gif (461x338, 352K)

Peak SOUL and comfy. My favorite place in the game.

>Hylia waits until everyone is fucking dead and the kingdom is in ruin before granting Zelda her power
What the FUCK is her problem?

haha it will be great looking down upon the cute little fish heads and their pathetic civilization when their princess died so link and zelda could fuck each other while going on adventures

goron > zora > gerudo > rito

Attached: mipha watches.png (724x1023, 687K)

Wasn't the actual reason they can't tell male from female goron or if they reproduce through rocks or whatever.

How would Ganondorf feel about Riju?

she's just as much as a villain as demise and they both need to be killed
if only to unfuck the stupid SS lore additions

I thought gorons were all herms that would vomit out a little goron every now and then. Maybe the reproduce through mitosis or budding

she threw a fit she couldn't self insert as Zelda, agian, because Link was more interested in hanging out with the zora/mipha so she let everyone die for her shitty fanfiction

I think Ganondorf would give all of the Gerudo women a hard pass and would continue to claim Zelda for himself.

die

Attached: mipha.png (600x555, 170K)

>haha it will be great looking down upon the cute little fish heads and their pathetic civilization when their princess died so link and zelda could fuck each other while going on adventures
my nigga

Attached: dab.jpg (478x360, 33K)

Rito is supposed to be the first beast that you do in the game. That's why Revali's scene comes before Mipha's in the big Ganon fight.

He'd probably be okay with her, he didn't seem to have a problem with Nabooru being in charge before him in OoT (although he did enforce taking the power from her). Of course, Riju would probably have the kind of animosity towards him Nabooru had

not happening, Zelda will be ganondorfs cocksleeve while Link and the resurrected Mipha get married and have lots of children

Attached: lipha.jpg (750x937, 76K)

you remember those zora from link to the past, thats what they look like

I did Zora, Rito, Gerudo, Goron

Do buffs stack? If I eat some electric resistance food and then some attack buff food, does the attack buff cancel the electric resistance, or do I get both?

You have to ignore two divine beasts that are directly in your way in order to do Rito first. And the Zora divine beast presents the most pressing concern, it's only proper that you deal with Vah Ruta first.

hmmm

Attached: Oren_Artwork.jpg (1300x1300, 156K)

As it should be. Second option would be to lay between Urbosa's thighs as she slowly closes them, crushing your head like a hydromelon.

Attached: Urbosa_thigh.png (430x420, 235K)

pic related

Attached: zora cosplay.jpg (480x640, 122K)

It cancels the resist, which is really dumb. Pretty much you just cook durians to heal up because those dont overwrite your cold protection or whatever

why did she think that was a good costume?

Mipha looks too small to take his dick

I've got like 30 hearty radishes sitting in my pack, the number of full heals this game gives you is insane

mipha is essentially a teenager since zoras age slower

>Mipha looks too small to take his dick
She seemed willing to take his dick. Just like the rest of Link's Harem.

Mipha is the perfect size

cooking / potions is way to OP, I'd rather that be higher on the to-fix list than weapon durability.

Attached: zeldass9.png (1527x2092, 1.82M)

It's no wonder she won the Linkbowl.

After I beat it it seems that way just based on how easy it was relative to the others but I don't know how you're supposed to tell going in blind. Especially since I left Kakariko to the north just to have a look around and ran into 5 Zoras telling me to talk to their prince so I figured that was step one. Unless I missed something I'm pretty sure they're the only ones that push for you to go to their area also.

Subtle

even zoras domain feels weirdly small to me. it feels like it would just be the front of the town, instead of the whole town.

As soon as you get off the plateau if you go left instead of right and just follow the main road through Ridgeland you'll end up at Rito Village very easily, with the giant bird acting as a beacon the whole time. It's much more straightforward than getting to Zora's Domain from Kakariko, and there are no enemies along the way to Rito whereas the enemies leading to Zora are extremely ferocious for being so early in the game.
Rito is clearly meant to be the first divine beast area even if you started the memories quest first. They probably tried to gate the Zora path with tough enemies to hint that you're meant to do that later, and you might even very well end up on the Death Mountain path before Zora based on how much tougher the Zora path is.

It could've been something good too, with all the snow and mountains Hopefully they expand on that region in Botw2 with the ritos.

Yeah, geography and the quests to Kakariko and Hateno villages is going to the lead the player towards Zora domain. The wetlands is littered with Zora NPCs that will call out to you and spur your towards Sidon, and there’s on on the Sheika tower too. It’s such a natural thing to stumble on compared to Vah Medo, which, despite being highly visible, is far away from where you’re encouraged to go.

>>your trial before Ruta is climbing up a mountain and kill a fucking Lynel to gather shock arrows
>not just snaking your way around and grabbing them all without even being noticed

There were already Zora like that in TP. Or at least one, the eldest.

Attached: TP_Rutela_Artwork.png (521x867, 294K)

do guardians respawn with blood moons?

El Mascarado...

Everything does. Dead enemies, trees that have been cut down, food that’s been picked up, chests opened etc.

Blood Moons are used to reset the RAM so the overworld is basically restored to it's starting state.
I wish that they'd do it another way because I'd like it if everything you've killed stayed dead.

What's the lore reason for blood moons?

ganon's evil, that's it

Calamity Ganon’s malice waxes under a blood moon and resurrects all his minions.

Gorons are asexual retard.

The Rito sidequests were better though, which I prioritize more than the main story.

>every Zora in TP had legs
>the ghost doesn't that means there are Zora without legs
Why would a ghost need to be depicted with legs?

It really felt like the Rito section was intended to be the first place you go to due to how basic it is, but for some reason it didn't turn out that way.

royal zora are weird they have unique mutations that set them apart if anything botw is the outlier with how normal sidon and mipha are

Sidon is a good 2-3 feet bigger than other zora

Do you think he has two dicks?

KANGZ

Attached: d7130da2b8ea9c67d62ef0796ff80d65.jpg (406x600, 22K)

why would he?

Sharks have two dicks and he looks like a shark man.

>and kill a fucking Lynel to gather shock arrows
How do people do not realize that was intended to be a stealth mission?

>stealthing when you could beat the shit out of a lynel for more shock arrows and better shit

why is thunderblight so much harder than the others?

Requires you to parry a fast move and he’s lightning rods move is harder to figure out and more difficulty then the other ganons special abilities.

the second phase is really hard to knock down with the lightningrods, or at least it is for me. Depth perception for it is garbage especially in a tube room

canon wise, thunderblight was made to counter Urbosa so that says a lot about her fighting ability compared to the other champions

I want to say that the lock on range for windblight and thunderblight is WAY too short. They have a habit of floating away from you before charging their laser attacks or flurry rushes and you can't really parry or counter if you're not locked on and facing them. It's kind of frustrating.

>counter the zora champion with an ice monster instead of an electricity monster despite the fight taking place entirely in the water
>counter the goron champion who is immune to all physical and fire-based attacks with a fire monster that swings a big fucking sword
what did Ganon mean by this?

Zoras dont do well with ice

Don't be retarded, that's not a ghost tail you can clearly see the overlapping lines and hard edges of fins.
Concept art and the in-game model show it better.

Attached: Rutelaconcept.jpg (275x289, 17K)

Who wins in the threesome between Link, Bularia, and Riju?

What is this bullshit about the cookbook vol 2 in Gerudo Town being "too high up to read?" Literally just grab it off the shelf. Is this part of a side quest or something?

It's a tiny sidequest where you join a cooking class and they read it aloud to you.

There's that one tower that you can't climb and you're intended to go up the spiral canyon full of enemies surrounding it. Revali's gale just skips all of that.

Zora's intended to be first, Rito is there to be the first for people who find the Zora section too hard.

Is the Zora section really hard, though?

>That's not entirely true - the successors like Sidon help Link in disabling the Divine Beasts' defenses. The Goron character wasn't any help, I'll give you that.
Yunobo helps you do that too, he sacrifices his own body to act as a human cannonball to fire at Vah Rudania, popping into every cannon you come across.
It's Teba who does bumfuck nothing.

There's another tower that has a bottom which is absolutely coated in blight and there's supposed to be a puzzle for getting around it, but you can just Revali's Gale past it

It was hard for me at first because I didn't listen to instructions and learn I could move the beasts trunk. It was easy after that.

Sure, it starts with a long gauntlet with very little help and has you either stealth up against or outright fight a Lynel. Especially in the first quarter of the game, that can be quite intimidating.

Why won't Paya just give me the god damn Shiekah ball that's sitting inside her house? I see the shrine platform that it's supposed to connect to. She herself can put two and two together and knows that her stupid family prophecy refers to me. Give me the fucking ball so I can collect my spirit orb and go home, holy shit.

You gotta do all Kakariko quests first

I'm not sure if there's anything I wanted to do in this game anymore.
Just finished it recently.

You have to breed her first.

Attached: D99Rr3hU8AId-pH.jpg large.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

>lionfish
Would actually be terrifying to get intimate with a lionfish chick due to the barbs

they're safe as long as they're not pointed towards you, so no doggystyle

>being a coward
bro what good is having the triforce of courage if you won't use it?

You done all shrines and all quests yet?

ANCIENT
SHEIKAH
HEIRLOOM

I bet Mipha gives warm and moist hugs.

>final great fairy wants 10,000 rupees to activate
bitch, "no"

youtube.com/watch?v=5F0N9mwxi6Y

>being a poorfag
just sell all your shit, you'll make like 300 grand

I love that little detail.
The gerudo are plain confused, and since gorons are just jolly, retarded rock munchers, they let them in.

or save scum the chest minigame

I thought the Zora was the longest and most fun section. If you wanna y’all about rushed, refer to the “what the fuck we just started” Bird section

user, re-read the OP

I also like the snail one

I said link to the past not link between worlds

what chest minigame?

Look I’m just saying you’re gonna need some extra hearts for that one and a hot bath ready since that breaks up the toxins

ALBW has the exact same Zoras in it because it's a sequel. That's their queen.

Attached: ALBW_Zora's_Domain.png (427x255, 321K)

No but I kinda don't feel like doing them.
Any good quests?

Imagine that Link only bothers collecting 80/120 shrines before taking on Ganon. What do the other 40 monks do now that they're condemned to sit and wait for LITERALLY forever?

It's in Lurelin. But don't do that one. The save and reload time takes too long. Do the Goron cliff climbing mini-game instead. You get around 800 for three minutes and it's not hard once you figure out the path. Just take stamina restoratives. Climbing gear also helps.

I particularly like Tarrey Town, the one where you go around the Zora Domain uncovering pieces of their past (which more areas could have used), and all Shrine quests that involve a minigame like Sand Seal Time Trial, Gut Check Challenge and a few others
Also Eventide for obvious reasons

Oh shit. My bad.

>Transparent eyelids
I am both squicked out and intrigued.

I really hope they reuse that design for some other cute Zora some day. It's too good to go to waste.

botw 2 will have time travel the map will be similar but will have hyrule town, the gaurdians will be alive and the cataclism where all the robots turn will be the second to last mission, the return to present like gets another penis installed rapes a dog in a village with both and in run through by like 20 villagers pitchforks. screencap this if you dont believe me.

>doing stealth missions
>not just waving your behemoth dick around and killing anything that moves
You sound like a bitch

>All these fucking casuals that didn't kill the Lynel
I did Zora's domain first and I killed it anyway. While striking a pose in front of it to give as a picture to the Zora who wanted to scare people away from it.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (818x503, 163K)

>even the odds in the Champions' favour
>they still shit the bed and lose
Was Link the only competent member in that squad? Cause Zelda couldn't do anything until the very end, and the other four got fucked quickly.

You would just be jerking off onto her eggs.

>time travel junk again to prevent the tragedy from happening
Nah, fuck that, after playing VLR, I hate when games try to undo that shit.

Attached: tumblr_md3o6e7h561qf5odlo1_500.jpg (500x283, 148K)

I thought the snowball rolling one was quicker.

the master sword gives him a big bonus, but even then it's still a sword he actually needs to swing

POST CUTE FISH

Where's the .gif of her standing on her tiptoes during the picture?

Attached: 1486022401955.png (1200x800, 1.03M)

Attached: cute shark boy.jpg (865x1200, 177K)

This is sexy, I want this.
This is homosexual, no more.

And he's shown mastery of every other weapon, even though technically BotW Link might not have the Triforce of Courage. So we're back to "Link is the only competent member of the Champions".

Fuck the Champions, they were a waste of a brilliant idea.

Sidon is cuter than Mipha though. Plus he is alive.

Attached: mi3i6s9krrn01.jpg (968x826, 76K)

Let in random people and laugh at them getting destroyed by guardians or failing at tests

Attached: Mipha2.jpg (526x800, 104K)

we already had this thread

My guess is they relied too much on their powers to carry them while Link was just a really really competent melee weapon and bow fighter. The blights shut down their powers and fucked them while Link just picks up a different weapon if the master sword is taken from him or broken.

This is the same thread from 11 hours ago you fool.

Attached: ruto3.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Considering Hylia scolds you for being such a completionist, then fuck them.
I bet they're in a zen state anyway, and will only awaken after unlocking their seal.

They were also unarmed (for some reason) and at least one of them was ambushed.

Mipha ruined Ruto for me.
She looks way too human and bald.

She is still very hot, but her moveset in HW is shit, so that on itself ruined her a bit for me.

Wow, I though the loading screen order was just the order in which you beat them in the game.

Bros why is Mipha so perfect?
Why could she just marry Link and have baby zoras together?

Attached: 1486019758702.jpg (368x384, 17K)

Cute kissable fish.

Botw Link for whatever reason has a real fetish/connection towards the zora with all the lore the game gives us. He was constantly hanging out in their kingdom and playing with them and even lives very close to the zora kingdom.

How? I'm probably remembering incorrectly but doesn't it go
>Zelda goes to some fountain to try to get magic
>doesn't get magic
>meets up with everyone else to tell them to she doesn't have magic powers
>Ganon attacks
>everyone has to fuck off back to their designated robots to help fuck up Ganon
Seeing as they make it to their respecitve beasts only to die, shouldn't they have been able to grab shit BEFORE getting to the beasts?

Just stare at her beautiful face (tits) instead

Attached: __princess_ruto_and_princess_zelda_the_legend_of_zelda_the_legend_of_zelda_ocarina_of_time_and_the_l (850x996, 215K)

meant for

She was cute with a loving temperament and a clear devotion to link, probably would have been very tender in the bedroom, but my god her voice actor drove me insane. Cringe line readings

It's a shame this was never expanded upon.

I believe Link used to live in Hateno village (who knows, maybe even the house he owns used to be his house 100 years ago too) and often headed over to the Zora's Domain. Lots of Zora there knew him, mostly adults who said they played with him and stuff.
He and Mipha had the closest relationship among the champions, and I think Link would have married her indeed eventually had everything not gone to shit.

Attached: 521b03bd51941239b3cef2a44ac7ab23.jpg (700x1150, 145K)

Her voice actress is okay.

Latam had the cutest voice

They should've, but all of their weapons were with their leaders rather than in the sealed beasts. So they obviously didn't have them.

There's also another Zora bitch who wanted to bang him but he chose Mipha over her.

Attached: 2017031001251600-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

No, Gerudo are just magic.
Which is why they get a male once every 100 years.