Only superior people who have sex can truly understand why pure melee builds > mage builds > mutt builds

Only superior people who have sex can truly understand why pure melee builds > mage builds > mutt builds

Attached: 1508335276659.jpg (600x400, 56K)

agreed but dex > str

Only those who have rejected all pleasures of the flesh will understand the true joy of mastering the arcane

Attached: Mage.jpg (800x600, 380K)

i've never had sex, so i play magic classes.

Rogue > Fighter > Wizcel

Attached: 1425068160050.jpg (720x960, 145K)

this
THIS
arcane is almost always a game's easy mode or "girly" way to play, as in you will find more female players gravitating to it. Feel free to name some games that don't follow this trend

fuck you, holy fags>melee fags>>>>>>>>magic fags

Attached: cleric_set_small.jpg (211x350, 15K)

>spend your entire life trying to master autism
>still never get to do the one thing you're actually put on the planet to ultimately do... have sex

Attached: 1561411332570.jpg (700x867, 106K)

fist mage > sword mage > gun mage > who cares

Yes, you need that dexterity to suck dicks, dont'ya?

I have sex but I'm still a miserael lonely person. I wish people would stop saying sexual encounters means the difference between someone's maturity or mental health, you can fuck day and night and it doesn't change a thing. Not a single fucking thing.

Melee STR class >>>>>>> > mage classes >>>>>>"""""melee""""" d*x

Attached: 4682010-turn_left_by_the_viking_sword_keflavik.jpg (658x492, 65K)

AD&D

playing a wizard means if you arent using your spells/magic items wisely you get ripped to shreds.

Sucks that sorcs and cantrips casualized it all

>taking online "advice" to heart
Have sex.

Only those experienced enough will understand wielding a sword and providing self healing is superior to relying on coward mages who run away

Attached: 1557619211528.png (599x402, 421K)

>tabletop
i might be autistic but i'm not hopeless user

Attached: huh?.png (270x259, 86K)

Melee Fth class>>>>>>all

>healing at all
>not just tanking every hit with your superior Sword Only genetics
Never gonna make it

Attached: Chad Ziodynemara.jpg (1473x1061, 320K)

Monk > SpellSword

If you want to kill the demiurge and establish your own universe, you must reject everything but your own logic

Attached: A294ED2A-E246-47F4-B958-611DD08AE917.png (690x1044, 1.17M)

>swinging around a piece of metal is better than conjuring fireballs and lightning from your fingers, teleporting and summoning demons
lol

>Wasting your mana on f*males

alright dwemer remember what happened the last time you tried this? you got *POOFED*

Attached: community_image_1421545025.jpg (640x501, 145K)

>Bashing a Giant demons skull in with a hunk of metal twice your size
>Being a nerd permavirgin

All those spells and wizcels can't even unvirgin themselves lmao

Attached: sorrow for what.png (401x349, 333K)

*summons succubus*
well that was easy

>arcane is almost always a game's easy mode or "girly" way to play
In TES, barring Morrowind thanks to the batshit insane Alchemy exploit (although in MW spells can outright fail to be cast), magic tends to be garbage. Your best bet is either a tin can melee build (everything but Skyrim), or Stealth Archer (Skyrim).

Now that we have established that melee builds have higher sperm count can we agree to the following:

Two-handed > Axes > Sword and Board > Dual-wielding anything other than axes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pikes

Attached: landsknecht.jpg (518x700, 52K)

>Sucks that sorcs and cantrips casualized it all
No, Warlocks did. When Warlocks were introduced, that was the end of D&D.
Baldur's Gate uses AD&D, user.

>implying

you'd watch and cry as it lusts over your enemies massive chad melee dong while ignoring you

Attached: 1522759091819.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

>Why yes, I've played through BG 1->ToB and IWD with a team of six Dwarf Berserkers

Attached: 1561061099232.png (723x666, 163K)

>why yes I only play female casters, as I have already mastered being a male with melee capabilities in real life

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

playing as a pure mage build in Dark Souls was never fun nor satisfying, desu

magic weapon

>not playing Holy Two handed Melee

Attached: Crusader.jpg (394x550, 37K)

Attached: fishweapon2.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

Based. Fuck spearfags and their ilk.

>not playing as monk with optimised spells and maxing all stats
Weak sauce and gay pilled

>magic weapon
>pure mage
What a lobotomite.

DaS 2 is pretty great, only game I've bothered doing full mage with rings that cut my HP and add spell casts and everything

Thief Mage is the true way.

>Absolute chad RPing in an mmo as a cute 4'9 anime girl healer in a dress

Attached: 1558998242892.png (1748x2000, 1.05M)

yeah that seems pretty obvious to me.

Blue Mage > Psion> Spellsword > Antimage> Mesmer> Gunmage > Artificer > whatever gay shit you play

what part of "pure mage" means you don't have arms when gandalf, THE fantasy mage, spends most of his time using a sword?

Claymore > Zweihander

Attached: Claymore.jpg (1300x620, 69K)

>Laughs in Ice Barrage
Nice melee, cuck.

>Rank 1 frostbolt

Attached: 1560555710388.png (400x434, 90K)

Where my pyromancer bros at?

Attached: 29f43337deb4242385ebc8f5ab444296.jpg (723x1023, 182K)

Special ed magic

Made a macro just for dueling warriors, can still feel the salt
/cast Frostbolt Rank 1
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/lol
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Attached: 1561366387232.gif (340x340, 18K)

>t. incel

Maces are on top.

>t. Casul
Never touched Dex in my life

Attached: Chadsouls.jpg (1400x605, 251K)

Zweihander and shield is the definitive casual ds1 run

>COPE

Wizard is better, faggot.

Attached: Based Wizard.jpg (933x1352, 350K)

if that's fishweapon2 what's fishweapon1.jpg?

>melee
>when magic can instantly kill you by causing every single cell in your body die or consume itself from the other side of the planet with just a stray thought.

>permanently replace you with a lawn chair

>as a momentum

Should’ve boosted your INT

I know because it's the one I used.

i dunno but here's fishweapon3

Attached: fishweapon3.jpg (1024x768, 222K)

What makes warlocks different from Sorcs and Wizards?

You got a licence for that good taste nigger?

Attached: 1478170573062.gif (480x270, 3.59M)

dunno if you mean in relation to DnD builds or in general. Generally Warlocks are male witches, abilities granted by a higher being, but it depends on the settings lore.

Attached: 1522757502491.jpg (1264x632, 143K)

COPE

>he doesn't run cleric
pure mage can fuck right off tho

Attached: madcleric.jpg (1050x1200, 225K)

I mean functionally in DnD

>GUH-HURR DURR LOOK AT ME I SWING BIG SORD
>I SO STORNG I CRUSH MAN WITH ARMOR
>BING SMART AND USING STRAGETY IS 4 WEEKLINGS AND WOMAN
>HA HA HA HA WHO NEEDS MAGIC? STORNG MAN NEED NO MAGIC
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM ON FIRE??????????? WIZARD HELP CLERIC HELPPPP

witches and warlocks draw their power from another entity

whoa i didn't know they made a live action berserk adaptation

Fukken based. finally somebody said it. fuck spearniggers.

Attached: big sword.gif (274x162, 35K)

I used to play rogues when I was dating women
now I play pure mages and pure warriors and I'm dating a trans woman and have never been this happy and fulfilled

Wizards have a number of spell slots of various levels and have a spellbook, the spellbook allows you to access spells, if it's not in your spellbook or your spellbook is taken away from you you can't prepare new spells.
What does it means to "prepare" a spell? Essentially you take your spell book, do the ritual it describes but stop just short and hold the half-completed ritual in one of your slots.
A slot can contain a spell of it's level or lower meaning that you can substitute your fireball-tier slot for a magic missile if you so wish, but not the opposite.
A wizard can only change/refresh spells after rest, meaning that the spells are "locked in" until you rest.

To visualize it, imagine the Wizard as a revolver, the cylinder as slots and the bullets as spells, though only certain holes in the cylinder can fit the bigger boolits

A Sorcerer instead has only slots and known spells, no spellbook.
Moreover, the sorc doesn't need to "lock" a spell into a slot, when he needs to cast a spell he simply consumes an appropriate-level slot and casts it, no previous preparation required, more similar to a "mana" system

This means the wizard has to be strategic when preparing his spells, you prepare a bunch of anti-undead stuff but the enemy is not undead and you're SoL, a sorcerer instead is more adaptable, the enemy is not undead? Well, just cast fireball instead of the anti-undead spell.

The drawback of the sorcerer is that at every level he'll always have less slots than the wizard so the sorc, while able to choose the spell he needs exactly when he needs it, will also run out much sooner

>turn left
>sign points right

wizard players are the kind of person who thinks he is much smarter and superior to everyone else but is actually just some dweeb. the kind of person who unironically told people who bullied him in high school they would be working for him one day. have you ever wondered why intelligence is the stat that makes magic better in games even though magicians in mythology were pretty much all born with their powers?

pure melee str builds are for people who are weak and never fought in real life