What are the chances of a Nintendo Switch remakes of the two game after the DLC announcement?

Attached: 1561301435250[1].jpg (1600x552, 328K)

Same odds as persona 5 on Switch.

More remakes? Is that really necessary

Attached: 30b14345a4ce5c2f5319be807253c51a8299af6dca32b289c55db5fd2b9e33c5.png (2450x1472, 3.3M)

I have the magical ability to the travel through time, OP. I have some good and bad news. Let's start with the good news: Yes, there will be a remake of Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie. Now for the bad news: You will die before getting the chance to play this remake. How? By being anally ravaged by vengeful trannies for being a straight White male.

XD

>all of these updates to the chart and let's go eevee and let's go pikachu are still in different tiers for some reason

>By being anally ravaged by vengeful trannies for being a straight White male.
What?

(You)

What gets me playing games on new platforms is often my accessibility to older games. PSN was perfect foe this with the PS1 service across multiple consoles all with compatible memory cards, etc.

The thing about switch is that, without virtual console - we have to wait for remasters and collections.

>remakes
Pretty unlikely. I could see ports of the XBLA versions happening though.

Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers is on Switch

Would you still play the Remakes if they got hit hard by the "ETHICS DEPARTMENT". The humor, tits, and character designs all around.

Attached: Mrs Boggy gets nice and soggy.png (617x306, 227K)

I grew up in the n64 era and never played a banjo game or knew anybody that played one. What's all the hype about? Why is there constant threads? Is this a meme or do I have to legit play these games?

We have 4k versions of these games with all of the bugs fixed already, so the original game is perfected. This is what is known as a remaster. And a good one, aside from all the Nintendo branding taken out and replaced with Microsoft/Windows stuff.

So you want a remake, that is, a ground up rebuild of the game that probably will not resemble it in anyway (Goldeneye on Wii, Resident Evil 2 remake).

Why do you want this. Over a sequel or a spiritual successor. Please give precise reasons.

The Leaker Nintendo told to shut up during E3 said months ago that a source that told them about Cuphead on the Switch also said Rare Replay was coming with the Xbox stuff replaced with Nintendo Rare stuff

With the DKC trilogy Rare Replay would be the most amazing collection of games ever packaged together.

This.

alternatively: all of the original humor, tits, and character designs stay as-is, except all of the characters get voiced by niggers

>We have 4k versions of these games with all of the bugs fixed already, so the original game is perfected. This is what is known as a remaster. And a good one, aside from all the Nintendo branding taken out and replaced with Microsoft/Windows stuff.So you want a remake, that is, a ground up rebuild of the game that probably will not resemble it in anyway (Goldeneye on Wii, Resident Evil 2 remake).Why do you want this. Over a sequel or a spiritual successor. Please give precise reasons.
I am imagining something like Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D.The fist Banjo-Kazooie was my most love 64 game. I only got to play the second game when my family rent the game but I wanted to play all of the game. Especially the new features added to the second game.

I don't know who would even be working on the remakes, I suppose Rare might, but after the Sea of Thieves dumpster fire I think it will be years before Rare is let out of the dog house by Microsoft. Best we'll get is both games on the eshop, no remaster, just the originals. Or possibly Rare replay.

That's bullshit.

A rare replay with DK country/64/related games would be a licensing nightmare for Microsoft and Nintendo. They would never agree to split the profits, and the entire notion of MS or even Rare alone developing/porting the DK/Diddy Kong games themselves is absurd.

It's also worth noting that Rare Replay as a standalone title hasn't even been ported to PC yet, which is by far Microsofts biggest priority.

Consider the chance an Xbox One/PC remake of Banjo Kazooie and Tooie is announced. Then divide that chance by a hundred, and that's your chance for Nintendo Switch.

I don't really want remakes. Ports would be nice, though.

You heard him. Come to terms with it.

Attached: dq4.jpg (1200x630, 189K)