You are hyped for her game, right Yea Forums?

You are hyped for her game, right Yea Forums?

Attached: 20190625_124845.jpg (813x563, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=La5SvNbViKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who bitch this is

I don't have a PS4.

No, but I am hyped for the redhead's game.

I don't like any of the girls. Very poor design, hugely missed opportunity.

t. Zoomer

Yes. Probably one of the titles I'm looking forward to the most in 2020. I just hope it doesn't get hit too hard by Sony.

This is a very pretty design, I love her entire color scheme

>bland japanese stacy
>good design
This is why we can't have nice things

Who?

Simplicity can be pretty. And if it's pretty then it's good.

I actually am, surprisingly. I still want to play the other SW games but idk how the fuck to do it since they're all in Japanese and playing with a guide next to me sounds boring.

I LOVE KIZUNA AI

Of course. Livestream tomorrow with gameplay reveal.

Half the fun of the game is making your own choices, playing with a guide is straight up soulless.

From what I gather, the first SW game has a complete guide of every option you can choose, but it still seems boring to just go back and forth between the guide to play it.

Really wish it got translated, game has been out for 20+ years now, it deserves some translation. Hell, I wish Sega would do it themselves they seem to want to please the fans these days.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=La5SvNbViKE

Attached: 1538182987300.jpg (600x485, 25K)

After playing it I can see why it didn't get translated, it was the perfect storm of everything Sega America DIDN'T want at the time.

It's incredibly Japanese, when they were attempting to avoid that as much as possible by gutting the console in the west. And the ending is literally you beating up lucifer himself after an angel helps you out, which would be a great way to start a moral panic in the mid-90s, if bringing over a dating sim wasn't bad enough.

Pretty much every choice is timed, if you're reading a guide then you're going to have to look that shit up in advance to react fast enough, which defeats the entire purpose.

2 even introduced mechanics like choices disappearing if you were too slow, and new ones appearing if you waited long enough.

Play on an emulator which can pause with a button or just clicking outside the window. Played through both 1 and 2 like that on ppsspp.
That said the guides are not complete and I am have a decent grasp of japanese so I wouldn't recommend it to a complete EOP

she looks... different...

And that's a good a thing

No bara no buy

I'm more hyped about the Saturn version actually getting a fan translation
...because I don't own a ps4
I'm still hyped about Sakura Wars finally getting a western release tho

Gameplay video when

it's like you're speaking a different language or some shit.

It ain't yours, girl

Attached: 1554067135400.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

For me, it's pic related

Attached: 1553940281305.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Worst girl.

Im buying her game

Attached: Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_03-29-19_015-noscale.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

I played the last Sakura game and it was pretty boring and only managed to be a decent game because of cowgirl redhead

Has the loli EVER been a good choice? Iris was fucking annoying.

I like this girls game better

Attached: 1559535939696.jpg (1584x1407, 385K)

Isn't it nuts that a series that is commonly regarded as being easily in the top 20 ever is so unknown in the west?

Poor little EOPs.

Iris was cute. Coquelicot was ok.

Bad opinion but good taste

Even Japanese fans want to know what the hell was up with the announcement. We haven't heard any real news since the magazine article.

There's a midget dressed like wario I'm sure you'll love, contrarian faggot

Gameplay stream tomorrow. I hope we get a Sumire reveal.