Which MMORPG should I start playing? I prefer PvE focus

Which MMORPG should I start playing? I prefer PvE focus.

Attached: 928oibrwq7031.jpg (762x1049, 106K)

LOTRO

None.
If you want PvE look for some co-op games.
Try Deep Rock Gallactic or Risk of Rain.

>Deep Rock Gallactic
Not him but how good is that game?

There is one worth mentioning. Dungeons and Dragons online.
Every quest is a dungeon with some meh to good level design, traps (that only particular classes like Rogue can disarm), some tricky places that make you wish to have a wizard with mass Feather Fall in party, enemies that are immune to physical or magical attacks, hidden doors, a bad to okay story that is narrated with quite good voice acting.
Combat system is pretty meh, but good by MMO standards. Character progression and gear upgrade is quite awkward, though. Guilds are gay - just like every other MMO.

It's great for about 20h. After that it becomes kind of boring - there are like five different missions with generated levels and no encounters crafted by hand of a man.
It just feels like you've seen it all after 20h.

>I prefer PvE
Ultra Gay Faggot Beta Simulator Online sounds right up your alley

Incel. Have sex.

Dofus obviously

>seething beta has no coping skills from a lifetime of homeschooling and avoiding confrontation in singleplayer only experiences
pottery

Dude, every singel MMO has fucking horrible battle system.
It's not like PvE is any good, it's just that PvP is fucking horrible.

Play Aarklash legacy instead of shit MMOs

>Wanting to play MMOs
That's so 2004

Dead genre. The only reason it still gets made is because of the monthly income. Most MMOs are shameless WoW clones anyway, follow the leader and such.

>Massively Multiplayer game
>designed to have thousands of players on the same server

>btw I only want to interact with 5 other guys and do pve

seven vağanias

Osrs

ESO. Felt like most of the game was always about you or maybe you and your friends. No mean players to push your shit in for you.
Though its a different story in Cyrodiil. I had the most fun with the game in the faction war joining gank squads and exploring on my own.
But the ping got too high for me after a few months post release and i stopped playing it afterwards. The bat swarms were crazy. And the Sorcerers teleporting from one end of the map to the other in 3 seconds.
Theres a lot in the PVE aspect of the game, pretty much the bulk of the game really. But its just not as interesting to me personally. Yet its all my friends wanted to do. The faggots.
Meta builds sound like they killed the fun though since I played last summer.

Attached: zerglings.jpg (1920x1080, 816K)

GW2 if you also like to be rewarded for exploration.

xiv or wow retail

>b-but i want 5 fps when i walk through the capital city, i like having players around!

Secret World

you could be playing a non-massively multiplayer co-op game and have the exact same gameplay as what you're looking for

holy shit there's someone else on Yea Forums that'd recommend DDO to someone?
>bad to okay story
>implying the stormreaver arc isn't the tightest shit

>Secret World
the ultimate pve MMO because it actually has a good story and interesting quest design that feels like a single player game in a persistent online world.
alternatively Anarchy Online if you can stomach dated graphics. there's a progression server that opened in March with the first expansion dropping this week that will see a lot of people starting new characters. if you want challenging old school PvE in what is probably the best MMO world ever designed (despite the graphics, the music and atmosphere make it the most immersive MMO imo) it's worth a look.

Without friends, not very.
With friends it's one of the best co-op games around.

You wouldn't

You can try Mabinogi, ever since the recent server merge mabinogi has had this sweet ass events plus G23 events all of which are giving out tons of free shit. Also the game seems way more populated now, I'm guessing summer is the best time to really play mmo's. I start to see more people on around this time of the year.

If you do this you're unironically the cancer killing MMOs.

>you're killing mmos by playing mmos
ok bro

City of Heroes

IMAGINE

>The original Secret World had godawful combat
>The re-release has tolerable combat but it removed the best part of the original (the ability wheel)
>Both are now dead

A damn shame it is.

>if you play my shitty, less popular game you're saving MMOs
The best he'll do by doing that is wasting money