Beats his wife after learning she had an abortion because she thought it would interfere with her career?

>beats his wife after learning she had an abortion because she thought it would interfere with her career?

Is there a more based character in vidya? Also general Yakuza/Judgement thread

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

another "gaming" thread with thinly veiled political shit. fuck off

Her body, her choice.

If that was the case your bitch ass wouldn't be here, bet your father wanted to keep you around

How can his face look so good but his clothing look straight out of an early ps2 game

Ain't her body gettin' murdered.

im playing yakuza 0 first time right now. im enjoying it and im just past the part where you pay 1 billion yen to get out of the yakuza. is this like the 33% mark? because i feel like the games gonna bog me down with filler soon, im really not looking forward to inevitable real estate and club operator simulator

My choice to use my body to beat your fucking face

his 18+ year life-destroying commitment. it's a joint decision, unless you're clinically insane i suppose

If it was his kid, he has some right to be upset though.

Pro-choice is still a mutual choice. Not everything is black and white.

I should really reinstall 0 because I loved 1 and 2.
But having a 30s crisis while learning to code leaves little time and will to do anything.

yakuza 0 has the least amount of filler in the series. the business minigames are optional as well

In which gamae did he do that?

oh thank god, i thought they were gonna be neccesary to drive the story forward. is it still about the 33% mark?

I'd say youre at about the 50% mark. the story starts moving really fast at that point

are there faggots seriously this attached to unborn fetuses?

based

Attached: article-2408041-1B8E628C000005DC-889_634x994.jpg (634x994, 167K)

Yakuza 4 or 5 gives detail into majima's life before it was slightly retconned

How is Judgment? I don’t trust reviews.

what about majima, doenst he have a say in the matter? It's his kid

So does Judgement have a secret third style or is it all crane and tiger?
Crane feels kinda shitty but then again I'm still early in the game so maybe it will feel better once I invest some points into it.

Attached: cat.jpg (613x849, 80K)

It’s her body carrying that fetus. It’s her choice.

It's "another one of those" and you will not hate if you like Yakuza

english VO is miscasted across the board