Everyone says this guy sucks at games, but honestly he's better than me in most games...

Everyone says this guy sucks at games, but honestly he's better than me in most games. There are few exceptions like MGS, but otherwise he's pretty decent in most games.

Attached: 177bdc24bb6923a0b00877e6886b724482a414633f05705bd28744dd2bdc3ab2.jpg (311x311, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqYHVFIDSbc
youtube.com/watch?v=w5WAKfwTTYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu1oM3AzjaA&list=PL_QtSMEGimbwlZcQj2qdQEphRsItDXa9I&index=169
youtube.com/watch?v=jdsUokmtEQY&frags=pl,wn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RPG he blows at

he is bretty good considering his age.like, i get worse at bloodborne every year, i can feel the deterioration man, feels bad man

people talk shit about dsp but usually they didnt even play 10% of the games he did

Attached: 1505495012045.jpg (1517x1061, 358K)

I don't know about you, but I've been better since I entered my 40s

That's his streamchat. Not to mention he's always looking up shit. No game holds any mysteries for him. Blind playthrough is a meme.

He's definitely beat more games than I have. I guess if I was able to play games for hours straight and call it my job I would have actually beat all those games but he's gotten through a good amount of games.

I'd believe you OP but then I remembered his Resident Evil playthroughs

watch him play ctr

He's really good at Sekiro too.

Add Etika to the list of those he has outlived.

Attached: 1561244124782.jpg (1000x879, 36K)

im a few months away from 30. did your skills take a dip at any point in your life or has it been a consistently improving thing?

It just keeps on happening. How does he do it?

Looking forwards to the Crash Team Racing TIHYDP, some of DSP's finest work.

Attached: 1477017712544.jpg (434x325, 29K)

Okay OP, what do you want, a cookie?

Stop being 12, Yea Forums isn't your personal blog.

He's better at the game than Vinesauce.

he even got fucking married before pewdiepie

I don't watch Vinesauce and I never said DSP was bad at the game but he did rage a lot regardless.

reddit

DSP is an absolute giga Chad. He literally cannot be stopped. He utterly destroys anyone who stands in his path and always comes out on top. It's actually pretty terrifying.

It's not that dsp is that bad at playing games, it's that he is horrendous at playing games on a professional level, Plus his constant complaining.

>DPS SUCKS AT GA-

youtube.com/watch?v=lqYHVFIDSbc

How the fuck can he be better than you
He's comically bad to the point that I'm sure he's faking it for the views

>Dude t-this doesnt count because no one played this game. Right? RIGHT? It means hes shit after all!

The thing is that even though he's a loser, his haters are even bigger losers.

that just means he is better than you, you both suck.

I mean he could kick my ass at fighting games, that's for sure. He's also a lot better at games than most "look how epic I play but I don't care lol" players like Dunkey.

one genre he's objectively terrible at is jrpgs. he always tries to rush through them and never takes the time to understand the systems.

least he still beats most of them

youtube.com/watch?v=w5WAKfwTTYw

Imagine this guy out living Erika or whatever that guys name was.

Couldn't beat Persona 3 or Secret of Mana

I'd still rather watch vinny stumble through a game than watch DSP beg his way through one.

I really really wish DSP is the next e-celeb to die/kill himself
Nothing would make me happier

Fuck you.

DSP is a national treasure.

As you get older, your prediction skills should improve and cover for your reaction skills. This is why old boxers are so good, even though their bodies are objectively worse than younger boxers. Their ability to read opponents from years of sparring helps them avoid knockout blows and anticipate where they're going to get hit.

The same is true for me and my aim. My aim now relies more on prediction and less on flick reaction. This is why it's way easier for me to headshot someone in a duel than someone who isn't aware of me.

He beat me really early on in SFV's lifespan, back when the game had no rematches. I watched the VOD and learned a really basic flaw in my gameplan that he was abusing.

I can't hate the guy for that. Compared to when I fought LTG, who ragequitted on me and didn't even stream his match, he's not that bad.

>acts exactly like how Yea Forums pretends all game journalists act
>they insist on defending him

Attached: 1557477523353.png (619x729, 209K)

he's good at pre-canned shit but can't ever adapt to new mechanics or change his approach. I'm the same way in many respects but I at least try to acknowledge that I'm making things harder on myself

>couldnt beat Persona 3
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu1oM3AzjaA&list=PL_QtSMEGimbwlZcQj2qdQEphRsItDXa9I&index=169

He cannot die. He will outlive all your favorite ecelebs and you.

People don't give flak to DSP because he sucks at games. People give flak to him because most of the time, he blames the game or someone else for sucking at something and is in general a/was a huge asshole to other people. People like who own up if they're not good at something are fine.

>person autism nolifes one game
>seethes when Phil isn't as good as them
>hates him and wants him dead

it's a common thing among the retards who spend 12+ hours per day downloading, watching and editing his content, kek

he was kinda funny early on when he started. now hes just not funny anymore.

Only homos and soi bois play jrpgs, it's a shame to be good at them. Chad DSP

Attached: bad_cosplay_1.jpg (426x640, 131K)

he beats a lot of games by facerolling through them while people in the chat give him advice. he'd make these games so much easier for himself if he'd actually read instructions and pay attention to the story.

>its a dsp plays a racing game episode

he was somewhat like that before twitch

The LP of Papers Please is still my favorite. What a fucking jackass, leaving the game alone for 6 months and then rage quitting because he doesn't remember how to play it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jdsUokmtEQY&frags=pl,wn