Normal person: yeah sure I'll buy the new Fifa game but idk, between spending time with my gf...

normal person: yeah sure I'll buy the new Fifa game but idk, between spending time with my gf, hanging out with friends and earning/spending money to support the economy, I'm not sure I'll have much time to play it. Whatever, there's more to life than videogames
Yea Forumsermin: mom I need to get my hands on the new afpeeas where I can finally live out my fantasies of shooting brown people while president George w bush calls me a war hero. Job? No mom I can't find one I have a mental illness it's called depression.

Attached: gaming vermin wont recover.png (1074x789, 126K)

This post is legitimately schizophrenic-tier.

>"I don't need to watch movies. That's like being trapped in someone else's world! I know how to use a camcorder, so I'll make my own."
>makes 1 instructional video on office etiquette

>support the economy
The economy is there to support me, not the other way around.

>Have little to no use for something
>LOL GET IT ANYWAY
Right, perfectly normal

video games seemed like a pointless waste of time so i made an html mail service so google could data mine all of your communications

He's rich and you're dirt poor.

truth hurts eh?

no i'm not
i also didn't make spyware with the motto "don't be evil"

the only truth in this post is that depression is a mental illness

Guy stated opinion, now I'm mad.

Attached: 1314389091717.jpg (120x149, 6K)

Whats truth to you?

OP

What's your net worth? Oh right, you can't check because nobody bothered to create a listing for an insignificant little shit like you.
Paul is powerful and you're nothing, face the facts kid.

This of what you can do for the country, not what the country can do for you.~~ JFK, one of the greatest presidents of the united states of america

>deliver product for multi-billion corpo
I'm such a Big Independent Boy(TM)

paul shouldn't you lending money to africans to find the next tom anderson

not an argument

he also cofounded one of those useless companies that exist to be bought out and closed down