Holy fucking shit, why didn't they just put this design in the remake? The absolute fucking retards

youtube.com/watch?v=3y-WYX6-dq4
Holy fucking shit, why didn't they just put this design in the remake? The absolute fucking retards.

Attached: tifa.png (644x860, 698K)

Bros.... i thought sony and square enix were censoring???????? Its not adding up.. How could the sjw's let this design through?? Its almost as if the remake was a redesign and not censorship at all...

Attached: DFFNT_Tifa_Lockhart_Costume_01-A.png (390x1042, 295K)

Imagine going back in time ten years and telling people that one day this would be one of the biggest events in the board's history.

>No international release
there's your reason. Now git.

Normies dont care about Dissidia so its safe
Ethnics department my ass

>its not adding up

>FF7 Remake is PS4 exclusive
>Tifa censored

>FF Dissidia isn't exclusive to Snoy
>Tifa looks good

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

But Dissidia did get an international release?

Model looks good in action. Sad that the remake thinks that it needs to add on silly shit to the outfit when it works well to this day.

I'm still triggered by the pleated skirt and the thigh highs. She's supposed to wear a tube skirt and show off legs fuck.

Is NT still 3-on-3 online-focused garbage or has it been fixed in anyway?

wat, it has an international release

Not being exclusive didn't stop them before, doesn't add up.
In fact they are their worst when it isn't exclusive

>FF7 Remake is PS4 exclusive
Lol, it's a timed exclusive

>FF Dissidia isn't exclusive to Snoy
Actually it is console exclusive to Sony

retard

She looks flatter on these. I thought all you retards only cared about her tits?

I am liking that skirt more tho.

>SE admits they changed it because of the ethical department
>"LOL ITS A REDESIGN"
you can stop pretending now

It has an Arcade and Pc version. The PS4 version was a glorified port. The models are designed for arcade and then ported over the PC and PS4 version. It makes all the sense that the ethics department couldn't stick their hands on this, since japan would have told them to fuck off and not mess with their arcade shit.

Because Tecmo is the one that designed this version. Square is to damn prideful to accept that their version is far inferior.

The Dissidia arcade hardware is based on a ps4

Don't be retarded, okay? Dissidia NT's main updates, designs, and models are on the arcade team. Everything from the Arcade version gets added to the others later. This is a fact. Pointing out bullshit like "muh hardware is based on ____" doesn't change the fact that they aren't needing to pass through sony's so called "ethics department" to do anything. If anything, the her boobs could get less jiggly on her PS4 version, but the steam and arcade version will always remain the same.

>Actually it is console exclusive to Sony
Isn't that just saying it's not on xbox or switch? who cares when it still has a western pc release.

I was just replying to the glorified port part, if anything the pc version is the port

>not liking thigh-highs
are you gay?

She has way smaller tits than the used to, lol

I never cared about her tits, I just think the new design is terrible. Should've kept the old outfit like Dissidia does.

>good looking models, bland levels and boring gameplay
Yep that's KT for you.

Attached: 1560271882053.jpg (900x900, 118K)

I'm still not playing that garbage game and you all need to have sex.

Still the #1 vidya girl. I was really upset Square Enix fucked up Tifa’s design so badly, but Team Ninja made my week.

>Tecmo Koei
there's your answer

Fuck off, her original design is perfect and there was literally no good reason for them to change it.

I'd believe it, honestly.

>Her breasts there are still BIGGER than the official remake model
I don't think that's accurate, unless the angle makes her look like a chestlet.

Tifa should look White.
Only yellow fever victims find that character design attractive.