Here is your Garlean Emperor Zenos for the end to be revealed at the end of 5.0

Here is your Garlean Emperor Zenos for the end to be revealed at the end of 5.0
FFXIV thread

Attached: jictvkylxh631.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fNgziN2gCk
youtube.com/watch?v=nOnKQ63EEFo
youtu.be/vlE8jED-x3k?t=7m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=cJRyEyLBMqI
strawpoll.me/18174066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By the way, they pulled that animated JP ad for XIV and reuploaded it without the double-eared Miqo'te

Where's this from? Damn my boy looking good.

>Trust party with Zenos, Gaius and Estinein

Some drawfag needs to get on this.

God, I wish we could join him.

Dissidia NT alt costume.

Attached: 1553447521795.png (708x641, 524K)

Why has YoshiP forsaken us?
Why has he denied us our succor?

Attached: 1553879995387.jpg (1200x748, 107K)

how long does it take to do all of the patch content for stormblood? doable in like 6 hours?

>DPS, Tank, DPS
So the player would have to healslut for those three.

Attached: 1561117705570.jpg (656x585, 54K)

You know what? Probably is. I'd say 8.

If you just hit 70 you'll be slowed down by gear hurdles unless you have money to blow on Rhakshashasha

>not wanting to be a catgirl healslut for those three
Uh...

i have a healer friend who will queue into dungeons with me for getting the tomes, plan is to buy 380 weapon at least and fill in the rest with tome gear from spamming the highest dungeon i can do

How do you feel about Varis turning into the eikon named World of Chaos?

Attached: final boss.jpg (1226x1091, 262K)

Garleans can't do that.

They just need to give one person the Resonance to act as the summoner.

This expansion is going to be absolutely peak kino. I'll even say it's going to surpass Heavenskino.

solus says fuck your lore

Attached: solus.png (840x626, 816K)

Several main and side quests prove you can if you ammass a shitton of crystals and believe hard enough.

I wouldn't rush anyway. Queues for Shadowbringers will be horrendous.

Primal summoning is a form of magic. Actually all magic operates on the same 'belief+aether' formula. But yeah you just need one Garlean with the Resonance or one of the rare ones like Lucia that can naturally use magic.

>catgirl
Gross.

Attached: GTFO.gif (472x302, 2.18M)

Post your crackpot theories about Shadowbringers.

Minfillia is gonna kill Thancred.

Attached: 1560651504387.jpg (931x858, 58K)

will the queues still be really shitty even at 5am? first launch for this game

>Loli Minfilia is Hydaelyn
>5.0 ends with both Hydaelyn and Zodiark dead
>All the shards are combined into the WoL
>Time travel when returning back to the source, Empire's grip is taken hold over the lands

We're going to have a direct talk with Zodiark at some point, and he's gonna tell us that he has absolutely no idea what these Ascian assholes have been doing, and that all he wants is to rejoin with Hydaelyn so that they can fix the mess that the world has become. Hydaelyn will refuse, believing he is trying to deceive and manipulate us. We're going to have to fight her, and it's gonna pit basically everyone against us.

Garlemald is gonna nuke themselves while we're away on the First.

People on the first don't play Triple Triad, but they do play Blitzball

Alisaie is going to get tempered by one of the primals and we'll have no choice but to kill her.

Is there a Yea Forums FC on Ultros? What's it called?

Attached: Angery XC2.gif (247x260, 409K)

I wager it's pretty stupid to continue playing it now since the last time I played it I only just finished ARR and no one will be playing the stuff that comes after with the shadowbringers release, no?

People will be playing catch-up with Shadowbringers, as well as new players.

Just play solo like I have been for years.

Kinda hard when I can't get into Shinryu's Domain as a TNK because no one is fucking Queue'd for it. Actually left the finder on and went out to eat with friends and came back and the game froze at around 4 hours of Queue time.

Do the CE items become available during Early Access or only later at launch ?
Anybody remembers how it went for SB ?

launch, you can't even enter the main cd key for the expansion until after early access.

I cant come up with a good last name for my character to save my life.

>dwarves will have buildings only lalas can enter
LALACHADS ITS /OURTIME/

Attached: ffxiv_02092018_145824.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

>faggots bitch about it endlessly on the OF
>5.1 adds an NPC that casts Mini on non-Lala characters so they can enter

>he doesn't now that there will be an NPC that casts Mini just outside

Attached: 1539620824478.jpg (870x835, 100K)

Oh

Is it Elidizenos or does Elezenos make it back into his own body? I guess we'll find out.

People will still be doing roulettes each day, don't worry about it. When you hit 60 too you'll be swept up with dancers and gunbuns.

>/vg/ trannies banned
>pedos banned
>gayfurs banned
>thread dies
What?

8 and I kill myself and stream it, posting a link in Balmung Ul'Dah shout chat under the guise of being an art stream

My bet is there'll be a "meanwhile, on the source" duty where we play as Elezenos against Elidizenos, with him taking his body back afterward.

Attached: 1547256522647.png (793x823, 1.37M)

I bet the stuff on the first will be wrapped up in the first 4 or 5 maps and the last 1 or 2 will be back on the source heading towards garlemald.

are you trying to duty finder extremes? are you retarded?

Fordola is so hot. I tried copying her character model with the creator, but couldnt get it right.

She has a unique face afaik.

>lalafell are still officially a subhuman beast race

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1480x832, 116K)

>tfw people are actually getting excited for 5.0
>story that gets you nowhere and you will have to wait 2 years for the final conclusion
>talking to npcs million times
>flying around killing 2 of this and 3 of that in seconds in zones you will never visit again once you are done
>gathering shit for npcs
>2 trials you will only have to do once
>jobs that will get old and boring fast once you do the rotations for thousand times
>equipment that you will throw in garbage once you level up
>annoying new races for fags

Nope not for me, am done.

Attached: 146432532534.jpg (1000x800, 162K)

I've just unlocked my chocobo as a companion, it seems pretty neat. Is there any particular advantage to any of the skill trees or should I just pick tank since I'm maining DRG?
Also for any PS4/gamepad users how do you lay out the companion commands on your hotbar?

dang, no sticky for you

so standard mmo content is bad?

long neck is long

nice slow thread you have xivtrannies. enjoy your dead game.

I'd suggest healer but it doesn't matter all too much.
Don't worry about controlling the companion, it will do its own thing.

Pick healer since its the only useful one. Having a tank chocobo for PVE mobs is useless, and the DPS one isn't great.

Bye felicia

ok
bye then

Heals is first priority, then DPS, then Tank. Tank Choco skills are actually pretty bad.

If you have at least i360 you can knock it out in 4-5h easy if you skip cutscenes/ dialogue and don't get stuck waiting in queue for the 3 instances for hours.
If you have to grind gear that time goes up by a fuckton since you will have to slowly grind your way up from lower ilvl dungeons to higher ilvl dungeons to finally the highest ilvl ones. If you get unlucky it could easily take days of actual work to get your ilvl up to i360 for the final story instance.

>tfw no gigantic female Hrothgar tank

Attached: 1561400804973.jpg (1240x1754, 2.4M)

Anyone can summon, it doesn't draw on the user's aether as far as we know. And beyond that, it could be supposed if you can turn yourself into a primal, other people can turn you into a primal as well, if they revere you as an object of worship and have the necessary crystals to act as a catalyst. WoL getting PRIMAL'D when?

God I wish my SAM could look that Chad.

I dont want to buy but am jelly because everyone will play and want to buy, what do?

Buy YoshiP's game

Yea he deserve the money but am not sure it will go to him

HAND OVER MONEY PIG GAIJIN BEFORE I ROSE PATIENCE

I wish this game were Free to Play/Buy to Play. I wanna get into it but I'm too cheap to bother with a subscription. Looks really fun and gunblades are my fetish.

Heals it is, thanks guys.

>Garleaniggers are THIS mad that 5.0 is set to advance the plot more than the last two expansions combined instead of being another shitty "fight the Empire" expansion AGAIN

Attached: woomygrin2.png (1280x1428, 2.26M)

you can't afford $14 a month?

avoid at all costs though it's garbage

We dick around with the CT a bit before getting to the first, everyone who's had their souls taken is in various places fighting sin eaters, so we round them up to form our party. We find out that they reincarnated fallen heroes (Read: possessed some corpses just like the Ascians) to gain their physical form with the aid of G'raha Tia.

Fat bastard is feeding people to the sin eaters in a bargain to buy time, as mentioned before. He knows this is only a temporary solution, but the longer a full scale assault is delayed, the longer everyone has to find a solution to the problem. He's still painted as an enemy and a dick though, despite logic dictating that without his actions, the first would've fallen long ago. When the fanbase mentions this repeatedly, we'll get a shot two line exposition in 5.2 about how it actually wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

Hydaelyn is still somehow very weak despite an entire planet getting filled with light. We find out later that just like FF3, big light eats the little light (same for darkness) and thus having such a huge place succumb to light actually threatens to dwarf her own. Since weak light (Us) can't actually fight strong light, just in the same way Golbez and FuSoYa in FF4 couldn't kill Zemus with the black magic Meteo, Hydaelyn is perfectly ok with us picking up the darkness to actually combat this threat.

The Ascians, for once in their history, aren't interfering with us because they don't want a flood of light to inhibit the rejoining. They have a weird love-hate relationship with us because while they want to kill us, they also understand that us dying early would ensure the 1st floods with light. We find out later that Zod and Hyd can only be rejoined if a certain number of shards are rejoined, every light or void world slows this and will lead to a stagnant twilight on source.

A full rejoining will trigger a cosmic war between Hyd and Zod, the winner being the one in control after the two merge.

That's /vg/ not Yea Forums

>male SAM has autistic weeb alternative stance
>female SAM has chad as fuck alt stance
It isn't fair, bros.

Challenge log prefarmed, logged out.

What to do now for the next two days?

is it really happening though

I can afford it but I'm cheap with Vidya. I normally buy one every other month and often at a discount. This year has been an anomaly with all of the major releases I'm actually into.

$170 a year on one game is excessive to me though. Especially since if I stop paying, all of that time and money is for nothing.

It really adds up in price after a while, even with a $11 a month sub, that's still around $130 a year. I could buy two AAA games for that, or almost a dozen older games on sale.

Do some exercise, drink plenty of water, get some good rest in.

You can drop your sub at any time
and the sub time you buy can be used for fun
it's just like any other game except it gets updated with new content every 3 months

Who says you have to sub for the entire year? I literally do like 3 months of sub a year and have a blast with those three months since I never get burnt out
beats buying games I'll never play

Thunder God killed the other thread.

Not doing exercise in this heat wave but he water is given I guess.

Is there anything this man can't kill?

It doesn't really have to be anything strenuous, a light walk and some stretches will do wonders.

GET FUCKED TRANNY NEVER EVER

Accumulate sleep hours

Will it be in 5.0 or will it be delayed?

Attached: m026.png (1920x1280, 1.01M)

But I'm not a tranny...

seriously have you tried him lately? duty finder has a bunch of level boosters who can't meet the dps checks.

I bought Monster Hunter World's DE for $50 and got new content every few months and can drop back in and replay it any time for the rest of the foreseeable future without having to pay again. That's the issue I have.

Not saying it isn't worth it, just that I have personal hangups with the value proposition of a subscription game.

Attached: 1560103819617.jpg (1122x848, 184K)

This, I've already banked a week of sleep, gonna get some more now.

It and the steampunk set will probably be from the fresh 70 dungeons and uncapped tomes.

>Tomorrow is the last day of Stormblood
so was it a good expansion?

Attached: asahi.jpg (1024x516, 85K)

>tfw someone tries to tell me all Hrothgar are gay

Attached: 1561487135623.jpg (669x740, 132K)

Absolutely not

lmao no

dilate

Do you always get mad when people tell you the truth?

Yep, thought it was great, definitely a better start than HW, and the story was just as good.

whats this skirt?

Can anyone please post that wow trash chute meme, please?

I had fun.

Attached: boo1.jpg (915x699, 83K)

truth hurts, doesnt it?

Why does he have the Susano taichi and not a unique weapon?

And that's a good thing!

Attached: 43533455600912345.gif (1199x1314, 604K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9fNgziN2gCk

Extra ears are gone

Go to sad panda and look how many furry doujins are straight.

>not played since HW expansion
>unironically considering returning just to become a pet to some alpha chad Hrothgar

Attached: 1489758177194.jpg (500x456, 42K)

rip, have a pic of original?

>alpha chad Hrothgar
You do know they're the designated homo race yes?

More than none. Thus it follows that not all Hrothgar will be gay.

>gone from the beach scene that shows them
>still there in the transition scene in the thumbnail (which makes sense but it's still flaring my autism)

day 1 of Shadowbringers:
youtube.com/watch?v=nOnKQ63EEFo

you're not getting male viera

based nip outrage on twitter caused this

Have a webm
It's the beach scene that they changed

Attached: 1561132336607.webm (854x480, 2.89M)

"straight"

Will ShB still be about facing the empire? The marketing seems to have ran from that
Maybe 5.3?

If arcanology is just math, how come Tataru sucked so hard at it when she's the Scion's account?

Attached: vio_gaming.jpg (800x986, 451K)

I commend your degeneracy but I wouldn't exclusively look for Hrothgar myself. Many, MANY of them are going to be faggots, memers, or not chads in the slightest.
I mean if you're playing the submissive boyslut then it's fine.

There's nothing more chad than disregarding women and being with your bro for life.

I'm sure I can find at least one that likes pussy

Not everyone in a gay bar is gay, doesn't change the fact it's a gay bar.

THREE DAYS FAGGOTS. THREE FUCKING DAYS LEFT.
This is the major leagues now boys, we're not fucking old roasties we've moved up to 100% funny and cute.
Here's the goddamn plan so clean out your ears and spit the rest of that cum out your mouth.
AETHERFAGS: You are our front line if crystal is up at 3 in the morning you are up at 9pm. you are our dataminers i want every single quest name leaked the moment that update bar hits 100% and every goddamn weapon and armor model ripped within an HOUR.

CRYSTALFAGS: you are our conainment datacenter. i want you faggots up at 5. you will be taking the brunt of the tranny invasion force. your job is to keep these faggots out of 5.0 for as long as possible.

PRIMALFAGS: You are (arguably) our raid center! you fucks have one job. SKIP CUTSCENES. I don't care if you have to install two fucking SSDs you are our trailblazers put on your best speedrunner dress because the dance for tonight is "any% 5.0" we need mechanics and we need numbers and stat weights.

CHAOSFAGS: Your job is simple but by god is it important, you are to kick every single last goddamn frenchmen you see in an instance. The moment you see them speak any sort of french I want them OUTTA THERE. You have to hold that line or die trying goddamn it!

Light: Cucks.

ELEMENTAL, GAIA, AND MANAFAGS: YOU ARE OUR COVERT OPS. Our double agents our spies and our goddamn canaries, you are to translate every single piece of text in 5.0 I want Koji memes out and ready before the goddamn sun rises in nihon land!

Attached: 673657894658976579.jpg (2880x1620, 196K)

how do you make webm?

Attached: how to make webms.webm (960x550, 2.73M)

I know, it's great. I'm very happy with all the faggots seething about it.
Hrothgar are still gay though, just a different kind.

The good kind.

She can only do math when it involves money.

Fuck you

This is wrong though. Aether is the datacenter with the most trannies AND the most raiders.

Monster Hunter is lobby based and also generally smaller in scale
I like both games but comparing MH to a full blown MMO is a bit silly

The kind that fucks women (female)?
Hrothgar are gay for the pussy!

Attached: 1554738835044.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

Where are my NIN bros at? We are more powerful than ever.

LOOKS FUCKING GOOD

Im Queueing up for shinryu domain and getting fucking no one. I need it in to get to the latest trials but it seems impossible now.

Everything else is going to be futa though.

Aether has more trannies than crystal

Who cares if Hrotgar are gay i'm a catboy so can't get gayer.

it's better than people gave it credit for but i didn't like it as much as hw or the post 2.0 stuff

You know, I can accept this.
Crystal here sir, proud to fight but mostly I'll be ignoring trannies and treating them like regular people because I don't care.

t. Balmung tranny

Hes just a shitty copy of Macaulay Culkin

His sister, the garlean royal family, and goat steppeniggers were the only good things about the expansion.

You just know.

or dicks

user, you've been at this for months. You're not gonna win. Just stick to your hyur.

Attached: 1560544605802.jpg (778x593, 65K)

And?

Attached: Gun FUck.png (272x260, 75K)

first of all you nothing is locked behind any extreme trial
second of all people use party finder for those, not duty finder

let's be real, they're going to add them eventually
the problem is that they run a tight ship sustained on a budget of 300 yen and a couple of coupons soken found behind his couch so there's going to be no development time for them in the foreseeable future

Objectively speaking, SB had more MSQ content than the previous expansion, more solo duties, more VA work, more cutscenes, etc. I believe it was short a dungeon or two, but I can't remember.

Subjectively, the story wasn't quite as compelling as HW due to the disjointed nature of Gyr Abania->Yanxia->Gyr Abania. You get a tiny taste of Ala Mhigo, you're immediately sent overseas from 61 to 67 to liberate Doma, and then sent back to Ala Mhigo where you basically assault a fort and then the capital. It would've been far better for the Doman section to have been the complete focus for Stormblood 4.0 and leave Ala Mhigo for some other expansion, because the Doman section felt short and the AM section so small and disjointed it could almost entirely be summed up in "We stormed the capital and killed Zenos, the end." AM could've used an additional zone and some life breathed into the Peaks and the Lochs, Yanxia, while fairly large for a single zone, could've probably benefited from some expansion as well, especially since the Ruby Sea is just a small collection of islands and a large underwater part that mostly sees little use.

Overall, I enjoyed SB and liked the idea of a more grounded story dealing with the provinces and their liberation with less focus on primals and Hydaelyn and Zodiark, but ultimately it didn't feel very well done compared to HW, which was very focused on the Dragonsong war throughout and the effects it was having in Ishgard. Zenos especially felt lame, despite being mechanically a good character to fight and the idea that he was essentially an embarrassment to his father and didn't care one bit for rulership, being exceptionally shallow and simply a monster for the story's sake to try and make us feel invested in his demise. I found myself hating him more for being a drab character than his atrocities.

I actually play on Mateus and Gilgamesh simultaneously.

Lore wise the male Viera just hunt in their no girls allowed club out in the woods somewhere and every once in a while come back to fuck the everloving hell out of every bunny in sight, and then immediately leave again
It makes even less sense than Catboy adventurers

What is there to win?
I'm just biding my time until the expansion drops.

Attached: 1554149124178.jpg (1254x1771, 220K)

I just like to switch it up a bit. But a futa is nice too as long as there's breeding

They couldn't even get the new ones up to snuff. There's no chance they're going to add more.

I liked it

>make min ilvl party for easy and fast mats
>constnatly get PMs from other groups asking me to fill in the last slot for their dog farming
Cant these people not read?

Attached: 1540682668228.jpg (460x460, 46K)

You trying prove that Hrothgar aren't gay. And you're still doing it.

I feel you. I can live with futa or girls exclusively myself, as long as I mix the races or kinks up, though.

male mooncats make sense to be adventurers as while they're rare, they don't do much aside from offer game to the groups of females and wait for the lead moon cat girl to say 'hey, go fuck this dude'

That face is going to be all fucked up after a lick from a lion.

youtu.be/vlE8jED-x3k?t=7m21s

this thread is much gayer than the last i'm sitting this one out

nigga even yoshi said the lore reason was a flimsy excuse
the real reason was because they wanted to get those fanservice bucks by making viera but also drag in wowfugees by adding a furry race, so they rushed out a compromise that gave us two half-baked half races that can't even wear all the hats on the game and have 8 hairstyles total
i bet you my left nut the missing genders will be added by 6.0 with yoshi saying "WE LISTENED TO THE FANS"

Will you be able to buy Shadowbringers gear with Poetics with 5.0 to get caught up? Or does that happen in a later patch?

No. I'm farming (you)s out of boredom.
I couldn't give less of a shit what some retard on Buttminge or MateUs thinks my character's sexual orientation is.

Attached: 1553793345294.jpg (660x1200, 195K)

>Shadowbringers gear with poetics
6.0 dude

Aetherfags are the raidfags though.

t. Aetherfag

>i was pretending to be retarded

ah fuck
guess I've gotta catch up fast then

Dont listen to the gayfags, straight Hrothgar are 10/10 and I will be looking for one asap

If you want to quote yoshi-p then quote him on the fact he wanted to add hrothgar after the fact the lupin and beast races were so popular. Viera were only added due to popular request so he added male hrothgar female viera.

Attached: 20190625200000_1.jpg (495x214, 123K)

>Light: Cucks.
Based and sergeantpilled

Attached: 1512262277268.gif (500x270, 314K)

Uh I meant Stormblood, I'm retarded
The Scaevan gear

>wait 40 seconds
>/away

Yeah, you'll be able to buy Scaevan with Poetics at Rhalgr's when the Stormblood tomestones are removed.

>this meme again
Have you not seen me rake in the (you)s for weeks with the same exact shit?
It works and I'm bored as fuck since Bless died.

peoples concerns are pacing, stormblood was hamstrung by stuffing ala mhigo's liberation in with faffing about in the far east, you spent most of it in asia and ala mhigo felt like a footnote.

just finished the 4.0 quests, do I have time to finish it out before EA drops?

>labyrinth of ancients
>die to ancient flare like an idiot
>sorry healer, I’m just retarded
>healer says “uh, could you please not say that word?”
>fuck off retard
>other healer resurrects me and I die to the second ancient flare too

aether btw

Attached: AA53412B-0B4C-4139-9DF6-60872459F819.gif (1146x871, 1.04M)

is there any point in capping genesis this week

No. Once the servers go up all genesis gear is gonna cost poetics. Unless you wanna stockpile a lot to turn into poetics it'll be worthless.

count Edmont will die.

It's astounding how this video tries to make such a terrible idea sound good.

Mendacity as well, right? Is there anything worth buying with poetics now?

Who's gonna die first?

Attached: 1550650572706.jpg (720x810, 56K)

Unless you want shire gear for the new jobs or are working on a 60 relic, no.

Attached: 20190625200912_1.jpg (482x87, 52K)

>getting so buttranged about video games you sperg out and call some rando an autism

Don’t apologize, just get banned and save the rest of us the trouble

Me

Y'sh was shown twice in the Trailer at seemed to be the same scene so I'm guessing her.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HEIDI HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The "please unsub from my game" meme made real.

You dodged a real bullet there user. Stay frosty.

Is Shire worth picking for my dancer?
I forget what Red and Sam started with, how much worse than Ironworks was it?

You mean Alphinaud will kill her

people who add smiley faces to take the sting out of what is basically them bitching at you makes me hate them, irrationally so.

Reminder that even in our 14th Final Fantasy we can’t escape retards like and now they’ve learned the power of the report button. Also
> :)

Attached: 581BEDC6-1502-4C93-8741-82C0687D05AB.jpg (512x1024, 126K)

I liked Samurai and the trials, that's about it.

people who shitpost like they're on Yea Forums outside of Yea Forums are basically all underaged

All I said was "I think our healer has autism". The response is fucking pathetic and I am 100% sure he is a genuine cuckold in real life.

>attached to my catgirl
>annoyed by how common they are
>can make a bunny this weekend
>know most would avoid them because they're real whereas it's a plus for me
>don't want to leave my catgirl
What do? And how do Bunnies look in MNK and BLM gear?

Attached: veria.jpg (900x500, 113K)

I'm nuking Limsa.

Attached: me.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

you know I've never heard of a report actually being followed up on, perhaps because most people who threaten it are too much of a beta to actually do it.

We don't talk about FFXIV in the dojo.

viera look really good in armor

gas all wowfugees

Attached: 1550754670365.png (2338x1318, 1.29M)

Hey there newfriend, how have you been enjoying the 4channel this summer?

The reply was bad but you're also a sperg that should consider suicide for being unable to contain your Yea Forums shitposting.

Yup, Yoshi has already addressed this in some interviews.
99% of the 5.0 MSQ will be on the first with a couple of "MEANWHILE, IN THE SOURCE" cutscenes.

Who /hrothchad/ here?

but do they look good in a nice helmet? or perhaps a wizard hat?
oh wait...

Attached: 1416027072713.jpg (888x690, 417K)

Should've just said "No!", jumped around then and then blocked them.

You have to go back.

Play what you like, if you want to be a unique snowflake you'll be popping fantas anytime you bump into someone remotely similar to you, which will happen all the time because there's only so much you can customize in this game.
Just be yourself.

Who else can't decide what to play yet?

>Oh sorry I have autism myself, was just frustrated. Didn't mean it.

Attached: 1561464365905.jpg (1903x1618, 1.78M)

Every time I've reported someone they've done a follow up.

then why the fuck are they bragging about dealing with the garleans, you clearly aint unless that shit magically gets resolved offscreen which would feel even worse.

Are you guys for real?

Attached: aX40kJZ.jpg (640x960, 35K)

>furry
Kys

I'LL KILL YOU, YOU TENTACLE FUCK

Attached: 1558124393539.gif (499x281, 411K)

"sorry it was autocorrect"
works everytime

I want to fuck teen Minfilia’s sexy thighs.

>newfag doesn't even know the rules of the internet

They got i115 left side, only 5 ilvls less than unaugmented ironworks. So GNB and DNC will probably get ilvl 255.

I'm gonna play a super gay hrothgar scholar and mpreg all the cute boys I see

Sure is summer.

It's getting resolved by your best friend Zenos killing them all.

SAM was pretty good and the trials were all pretty good, with some being really fucking good fuck lakshimi, though.
The music ranged from alright to extremely good as always.
The MSQ plot was ok, nothing special, to be honest.

Ishgard remembers, Warrior of Light!

Attached: 1560574823292.png (484x416, 329K)

Pssst
hey
who here /Elezen/?

Attached: D87JtsKXUAA4E6X.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Stop lewding Thancred's daughter

Attached: 1561346641433.gif (600x600, 562K)

>not taking a free fanta to fanta into a actually good looking character
Both sides are cringing af, one copied some random character, the other is sperging about it.

for fucks sake, I better get to play as him while he's doing it at least.

You sound genuinely underaged.

based ishgard bro

Dunno, man. It seems fishy to me too.

>shadowbringers ending
>everyone saying how much stormblood was fantastic and how much shadowbringers sucks

Waiting for it.

Attached: NOT-chines-chama-a-atencao-com-corte-de-cabelo-quadrado1404389364.jpg (500x350, 105K)

Me! Not a fan of the pvp hair, though, but at least you seem to have made it work with your eyes and makeup.

I'm gonna cock vore your elezen girl.

>All I said was "I think our healer has autism".

Cringe and bluepilled

They will, but you only get one combo and one AoE attack with no ogcds against a swarm of enemies since having too many buttons would confuse the playerbase

Can Viera wear eyepatches?

Attached: 1534897045949.png (600x750, 267K)

No faggot, it's the same set of rules that rule 34 comes from and was created before you were likely even born.

I think that might be a male.

Yes

>using autist outside of Yea Forums
lol

didn't hien have like 3 buttons and still manage to spark rage on the official forums for his EXTREME difficulty?

>being a tranny
Yikes

shadowbringers will have to be extremely fucking shit for me to say that

The current expansion always gets tons of shit because every failing is fresh on everyone's mind. As soon as you put some time between it though, everyone forgets the bad stuff and remembers the good.

The only way we'd ever get an objective opinion on the series is have someone play the entire thing after the game got its last expansion so everything was new to them.

You post this every thread
didn't you get temp blocked for it in one of the last ones like i did talking to you

I'M GONNA MAKE THANCRED A GRANDFATHER AND MAKE HEBEFILIA TEEN PREGNANT

Minfillia 2 will kill the Word of the Mother when they meet, allowing the 6th zone to be flooded with light. She'll then 'temper' Thancred and we'll have to fight him

Titania is not Alisaie, but thinks the male WoL is cute. Special dialogue with the scholar class as she thinks Lily is not living up to her potential and invites her to live with the pixies

Vauthry doesn't turn into Innocence, he already is Innocence wearing a human's skin

While we're gone from the Source, Gaius manages to find and kill Elidibus, triggering an Umbral calamity in the form of aether infused Black Rose

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=cJRyEyLBMqI

Good, other than ultimates stormblood was shit

YOSHIIIIII!!!! GIVE ME THE PATCHNOTES!!!!

Attached: 1557656533803.jpg (396x385, 34K)

Yep

t. People who use meme arrows on Facebook

Man, I need a .dat or something so I can copy this look.
Easily the best Elezen I've ever seen.

Me, but I play a male Elezen, for I am a patrician.

>he thinks you'll get combos
Zenos will have 4 buttons: red sword, blue sword, green sword, and concentravity.

Do you think he'll finally shave by next expansion?

Attached: 1561427304106m.jpg (347x1024, 70K)

Every thread. Stop.

I too enjoy watching my wife getting railed by other men.

>owo
>o/
The fuck does this even mean

It's because of the lighting, faggot. Bet it looks like trash in the sun

back to /vg/ t.ranny

>play guide isn't updated
I want to see who gets the shaft

But then how will the players know which sword to use?

I got a perma ban for telling someone the world would be better off if he was jerked into a sock. They follow up

Using the word "autism" has nothing, absolutely NOTHING to do with Yea Forums or board culture in general, you dumb fucking nigger.

Present.

Attached: ffxiv_04232019_163743_023.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>not every male Roe is gay
>not every female character is a tranny
>not every Hrothgar will be a furry
Things that trigger Yea Forums's autism.

Attached: 1553881028743.jpg (1080x1075, 1.23M)

owo is a cutesy furry excited face
o/ is someone waving hi or bye

>owo
OwO, come on now
>o/
it's a person waving their hand if accompanied by any french phrases you should immediately abandon party

>Everyone's wrong and the Empire winds up Black Rosing itself
>Aetheric infusion is causing it to self-propagate throughout the continent, threatening to consume everything.
>We arrive in an absolutely devastated Imperial heartland full of nightmarish creatures possessing the old imperial citizens' corpses.

he's such a qt in stormblood.

There are people shitting on HW and praising SB already, specially stormbabs

>got banned for participating in amazon promotion for doing nothing against the ToS

time to do a chargeback of my preorder :D

>set of rules that rule 34 comes from

Newfag can’t help but expose himself

Why do you keep asking for the patch notes when the game isnt even down
Your guys are feeding him attention btw

Every female character is either a tranny or a waifufag.
Both are absolutely disgusting.

Messed up that I know that's Balmung just from the bright yellow bitch on the right
and the fact that there's actually people there.

>red sword, blue sword, green sword,
>when Elidibus has them
No way bro. It will be
>Unmoving Troika, cooldown
>His upward slash he used to BTFO that resistance guy and that garlean guy, spammable
>Concentrativity, AoE
>Meditate that makes him heal

Nah. Stormblood was somewhat bad but it will always be remembered as such by anyone who is not a wowfugee. I remember thinking HW was great during HW.

CHILDREN OF THE LAND DO YOU HEAR?

reminder that waifufags are the only ones who clear raids

>allagans
>jars full of dragon heads
>chimeras left and right
>giant robots
>killed themselves after conquering the planet

>garleans
>copycats of garlean tech
>keep losing to bow and arrow savages
Take me back to the 3rd astral era.

Attached: 1550775723758.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

you are the newfriend here, newfag

Attached: 117003654582110.jpg (680x794, 213K)

People who post their characters here are 9/10 times from Balmung so you would be right.

Lemme guess you tried to cancel the purchase after asking for the code and thought you were slick

To be fair a bunch of faces look like abominations in the sun. The female Highlander one bothered me so much I had to switch eventually.

i want a m highlander cumslut for my hrothgar

You're a retard who redeemed his code then cancelled/ refunded his order you shyster poorfag nigger

Not every male roe will be gay because hrothgar will snatch most of the gay ones up.

I've seen more who aren't, but alright.

server?

I am switching to Hrothgar because Ronso and Mt. Gagazet were based. Thats pretty much it

lol @ thinking anyone gets banned for that

I can always tell these are larps because someone getting banned on a game they played for months or years would be far more upset and desperate then this. They wouldn't be just like "oh well lol".

Newfriend, we get preliminary patch notes before the game goes down.

>just had a healer who refused to heal me in the first pull because i ran ahead before they could protect me.
These are your healers this expansion.

when?

Gratz on doubly exposing your newfaggotry. The shitty webcomic that 34 actually comes from predates that list. Lurk the fuck moar

You remember no content.0 and .1 being great?

Balmung.

stop

wowfugees have this self entitlement that is way worse than the typical xiv fag

Don't run ahead then, faggot. Healer is in charge of whether you get healed or not.

Glad protect will be gone come expansion.

where rn

It's not really the sun, but there is a certain angle to lighting that makes everyone look absolutely ghoulish. The first phase of Tsukuyomi has that type of lighting

Haven't cringed this hard in months, thanks summerfriend.

Serves you right.
Why would you run from protect?

Tomorrow most likely.

I bet you're the type of retard that starts moving to the next pull before the mobs are dead.

Attached: 1560894975684.jpg (640x627, 27K)

>running ahead before the healer casts protect
Is this your first time tanking?

We got the prelim patch notes for 4.0 the same day the server was going down

Not like I was actually going to fantasia, I want to copy it to play with in the trainer.

lel, had a guy who immediately dropped because of the same situation
glad that shit is gone from the game, gives these fucks less reason to afk after they get in the dungeon

I leveled all my characters mostly through roulettes and I swear I can count with one hand the times I found fucking retards like this.
Am I lucky or EU servers have less retards?

Attached: 1541656916642.jpg (500x493, 44K)

You literally, in your post there, admitted that there are currently, right now, male Roes that are not gay.

I don't mind watching your wife get railed desu

>running ahead before protection
Where is the fire faggot? Why would you willingly avoid mitigation?

>do trial or raid roulette
>get 2 ast
>they start REEing at each other over cards and let everyone die because they don't know how to place earthly star
>get 2 sch
>they start REEing at each other over shields and deploy tic-tacs and let everyone die because they dont know what lustrate or emergency tic-tacs are
>get 2 war or 2 drk
>they start REEing at each other over who is MT and tank stance shenanigans
>"ur grit/defiance is off E R G O im mt" then proceed to lose enmity
The more I pug the more I see why people have statics

Attached: 1559422216100.gif (300x325, 2.45M)

If you don't need extra defense you don't need healing too, fuck you.

Protect/Shell should've just been a cross class, short duration group mitigation for healers instead of set it and forget it
I'll kinda miss the sound effect from it when I'm getting hit

where's the album

Attached: stealth.png (750x422, 384K)

It should have been a WHM cd like what they have in pvp.

You know, them not being able to wear Wizard hats really is a real breaker

>there's actually people there.
Bitch, balmung isn't even in the top 3 most populated NA servers anymore

It's really a luck thing. I know EU friends who have just as many problems as we have on NA.
I've leveled every job and some were fine, others were a grind.

Can't wait to read in 5.0 patch notes
>"Khloe fucking died, kill yourself pedos."

Attached: 1476720269933.png (504x529, 216K)

In prison.

based

Attached: shadowniggers2.jpg (1852x2000, 1M)

Protect should go back to the rightful owner as a aoe mitigation tool similar to how it is for pvp.

Attached: 1532517214697.png (364x284, 50K)

>look mom, I posted it again
You've been doing this in every thread since the promotion started, at least this time you didn't use the same picture, fucking fag

Point out where I implied that in my post.
I'll wait :)

This is why we are coming back

Would be massively op in PvE , which would be fine and make WHM balanced

Is it a coincidence that these posts are usually followed by the threads getting deleted?

>Not pulling the next pack to save time
What, you can't handle a couple more mobs you fucking shitter? Go dilate

It was an alright expansion, story was really weak compared to HW so it made the hype of waiting for the new patch decrease significantly compared to 3.3 and 3.4.

Attached: 1560782893310.jpg (294x333, 42K)

unironically how did koji get away with the black obese chocobo description

Far better than ARR and easily more fun than Heavensward. Heavensward had 2 patches that are slightly better than Stormblood's content but was mostly far weaker overall. My hype is exceedingly high for ShB when I was pretty low hype after the end of Heavesnward. There hasn't been any content in SB that I have disliked and there has been a ton, like Eureka, that I have loved. SB is the first time in XIV that I have completed a relic because it was such a joy whereas in previous relics I couldn't get past the 3rd or 4th step.

Shoulders?

>already quote the relevant implication
>dumb balnigger can't even understand it
Great job breaking stereotypes, go back to /vg/

You faggots know exactly what you're doing, stop.

I will now post this skill tooltip and you tell me what came to your mind.

Attached: b1Fblza.png (290x161, 57K)

iirc it was originally a promotion with a japanese tendie company

I've seen those fags in XIV way before it even began to attract WoWfugees

You ok user?
Because if you really are this retarded, I meant because there's people hanging out in Ul'dah. Not hard to put together.

I hate this image

Is GNB supposed to be the harder tank class or its just hearsay?

BLM being top tier in Shb

I actually don't want to post my character more than a few times because people will think I'm avatarfagging
But here's a pic I have of her in the sun, it's face 4 I believe. I dicked around with all 4 faces before concluding on this one being the best looking while also not looking like the typical elezen player because I noticed many of them use face 2 and 3.
Yes, she's a female Elezen. Male Elezens have fairly pronounced chins and the best face has a bit of a gaunt expression.
Excal because I'm not a degenerate ERPfag
I have the capacity to separate fiction from reality and enjoy putting my character in cool armors because women in armor are attractive.

Attached: D931ZJtXUAsKKRD.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

By not giving a fuck?
It's amazing what you can do when you don't care about what retards think.

>threads increasingly full of character posting bullshit and general /vg/ niggardry
These threads will be totally unusable by tonight at this rate

Attached: 1531740203159.png (600x453, 179K)

I wish the lop ears were cute like this and flopped forward and had physics like the gold saucer bunny ears instead of the shitty backwards static trash we have right now. How on earth did they think it was okay for Viera ears to have no animations or physics? They're literally worse than the gold saucer bunny girl ears. Is there any chance at all that they'll fix it?

Harder but tanks have the lowest skill ceiling so that doesn't mean much. It's still easy baby level mode but with a slighty challenging rotation

Filler skill while the boss is doing some shitty animation so I can begin casting the relevant stuff before going blizzard 3 and 4 like it was before.

I honestly think it's a good idea to get threads nuked forever so dumbfucks don't spoil themselves 2 days from now

I'm the latter but only because real girls don't like me ;_;

cry more retard

They could just make it a default 180s CD or some shit

Monster Hunter World is a great game but the added content is just a few fights, nothing even in the same league as one XIV patch and that was spread over several months. XIV is worth the sub price and you can make it cheaper by just subbing when there are 2-3 new patches which should be once a year if you are so broke.

I've been leveling SMN and reached 50. Was the job always like this in 2.0 and if so, why would anyone play it?

>n-n-no I meant something else
>even though uldah is populated on other servers as well
Here we see the dumb balnigger desperately try to save face
Let's sit and laugh at them while they go cry about it on discord

Are you seriously replying to yourself like that? Fucking disgusting.

Bros... maybe Janny was right...

Attached: 1560377820000.png (1712x1042, 1.57M)

>Be AST
>do roulette
>Co-healer is AST
>We draw our cards and sleeves
>I look at what he got on the frames
>It's spread balance
>I whisper him saying "Your card first please"
>Replies "Okay"
>Pull
>He casts spread balance
>As soon as it ends I cast spread balance
>When my buff ends he has another ready
>Fight ends
Is it really that hard?

Attached: 1561155442239.jpg (525x735, 100K)

literally nothing wrong with sharing characters and glamour unless it's some obvious /vg/ tard with a modded game

Is there a way to hide character when taking say a screenshot from within your house/apartment?

I agree. It was comfy as fuck leveling pld and drk in the last weeks.

>slightly challenging
Its literally just having to do a Dark Arts rotation once every 30 seconds. Its not challenging and NONE of the tank rotations are challenging. They aren't supposed to be.

>play the start of all expansions together with a buddy
>always end up quitting but the launches are always great fun
>friend I used to play with tells me he can't be arsed this time
what to do, anons

THE ROAD

THAT WE WALK

Pre HW people only leveled SMN because they were actually leveling SCH. Post HW SMN actually became fun.

What's replacing protect?

The bench and media tour were both confirmed as old builds. Are we 100% sure they won't flop in the main game?

all jobs change their playstyle with every expansion
some have small changes, others go through radical changes

You ever wake up and think about how cancerous a person you really are, or do you immerse yourself in games to avoid introspection

As far as what's a actually being posted in this website, it really is just shoulders.

Why are you so mad? Post your character, user, I'll compliment it too.

It's amazing the amount of grief I've avoided just by having people to run dungeons and trials with. I had a Good King Moogle Mog fight, may his pom be ever vibrant, run the entire length of the duty timer yesterday just because no one knew what to do.

*blocks your path*

Attached: images (1).jpg (480x480, 30K)

there is one bro mod that moves threads to /vg/ before archiving so he lets us keep threads here while still technically doing his job

Back to /vg/.

Yes. Never underestimate the ineptitude of the average player.

I wake up and think about posting and talking about video games, and playing them.
I just don't get irrationally mad that someone posts a fucking character.

>chooses face 4
>still applies lipstick
user what the fuck are you doing? The whole reason to choose face 4 is so you aren't limited designing your looks around face 3's permanent lipstick

>may his pom be ever vibrant
I dont know why but I find this retarded moogle speak very amusing

I always play alone at the start of the expac. Whenever I play with friends they all skip ahead and then start bitching as to why I'm reading the text/watching the cutscenes.

Attached: 1556554237829.jpg (415x535, 136K)

Nothing. It's going away.

IS LOST IN THE FLOOD

Just show us user, you're letting memes get to you. It's not avatarfagging if I'm explicitly asking you to do it.

>f-list as alpha lion dude
>suddenly getting loads of XIV sluts messaging me
Fuck off lizard and cats, this barbed dick is only for midlander girls.

>dude just toss the god-creating eyes off the bridge lmao its windy so no one will find them

I use light colored lipstick because I like it and it fits the purple theme I have

Ishgard is getting gassed

But I do this all the time and I've never had my partner AST argue back at me or do stuff stupid. Sometimes in the low level trials I get an AST who doesn't reply and doesn't know how to use Royal Road but that's the worst I see, and also harmless, just stupid.
Most of the time my cohealers are cooperative and accommodating.

Well on one hand 10% mitigation really isn't that much. On the other hand it's a core FF skill. I'm kind of torn on how I feel about it.

Go to /vg/ and people will do what you want you fucking degenerate.

I'm just ready for fucking 64-bit onry.

to be fair they had no choice. if someone else was in possession of it then they would get fucked up. if they tried to destroy it then who knows what would happen, probably an aether explosion.

What are you going to main Yea Forums?
strawpoll.me/18174066

Attached: 1498025367701.jpg (373x347, 19K)

>tfw I defeated them by tossing dark matter a couple of times because I wasn't using kimahri at all

Attached: 1534731207272.jpg (674x678, 198K)

I just find it natural to say. For all my dislike of getting stuck in trial roullete for an extended time, the amount of grief Good King Moogle Mog, may his endless melody forever ring in our hearts, brings to everyone else be a nice consolation prize. Seven other people will be miserable as well.

>tfw no Hrothgar queen to suffocate me
I guess Miqo'te women will have to suffice.

Attached: 1553857107462.png (702x1104, 432K)

Please stop avatarposting or you'll wake the janny.

It encourages cancerous avatar faggotry and attention whoring, go to /vg/ if that's what you want fag

No user, I've never been to /vg/ and never will.
I just think you're being quite sad.

You calling my boy ST9 a retard? Thems fightin' words pal.

Attached: 1471489280167.png (447x679, 319K)

I'm glad protect will be gone.

No it doesn't.
you niggas got ozma right

Attached: ffxiv_06062019_211202_906.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

Yeah like I said, I would've liked it to stay as a cooldown

Attached: 1543388766086.png (363x509, 286K)

you have swift for a reason.

>first thing he thinks of when waking up is Yea Forums
>not wanting these threads to get deleted on sight because they're full of fags like him circle jerking each other is irrational and being mad
Get help

joining level 70 dungeons when the party is already at the boss is great

It's tough for me to say, I switch jobs every patch but I might just go DRK for the quick queues and the fact it fits in with the story. Will probably swap to RDM in 5.1 though.

>And he has the tranny marble
>And he's proud of it
Just fuck off already

>doing eureka
Nah, i'll keep my ucob weapon instead

>i-i cant think of anything so ill call him a tranny..!
brava

For all the shit I gave Eureka, I really liked all of BA. It makes me sad we won't see it again, forever being stuck in Eurekan hell.

Attached: marble.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

It's pretty easy man, just go get it.

To be fair it's not just windy, it's an aether hurricane that can strip flesh from bone, they just don't do a good job of showing that

>>doing eureka
Nice. How much did you pay me for it? :^)

How are Elezen in armor generally? I'm wondering if they'll look goofy as GNB.

imagine being called a tranny for doing content

Attached: 1560569551515.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>ST9
You think his name is pronounced est-tee-nine? Fucking holy shit how are you this dumb, they LITERALLY pronounce his name in the game.

Seething crystal shitter

That's exactly how I fucking feel. I even kind of like Eureka, looking back. But definitely saddened that BA is going to collapse with no one doing it.

How will they nerf eureka as a whole when it's obsolete

>no it doesn't
>let me just prove you right
This is your mind of hrt

>tranny marble

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 53K)

(You)

Its more about the kind of content and what it represents.

>gets mad at people calling trannies out
>posts the defacto tranny dog
Like cuckwork

I play with voices turned off due to how fucking garbage the english and jap voices are.

the same way they did with diadem

No, but if you need help with stuff I can help you user, ultros used to be the Yea Forums world but not anymore.

>someone says the T word
>all the /vg/ transniggers shitting up the thread immediately start to seethe
You will never be a girl

Attached: 1516734719180.jpg (959x540, 91K)

Whats this eureka shit I hear people talking about all the time? There's a lot of stuff I've never done like diadem and the whole maps thing.

>being so mentally ill that anytime you see someone playing the game you call him a tranny
gonna get a yikes from me

Attached: 1544403592895.png (597x418, 132K)

As someone who wasn't really subbed in SB except for the very beginning and the very ending (right now) I feel sad that I will never really experience it.

I'm a filthy stormbab what did they do to diadem

Will the day 1 expert roulette be the same in Shadowbringers?

No because I have a job so I didn't waste my time in Eureka.

While you wasted your time in Hydatos, I perfected my PvP skills and got the better mount.

Attached: 5465657678889.png (577x608, 811K)

>/vg/ transniggers
>ever leaving /vg/
just because you do it doesnt mean they do

I'm the one he responded to, I'm on Crystal.
Dunno why it matters though, DCs are DCs. I'm glad people have a DC they enjoy playing on.

Ok, so how is he gonna make his way to the First to bother the Beast Tribes there?

Attached: jaab.jpg (1024x681, 167K)

based, the english vo is one of the shittiest i've ever heard in any game.

your mother

Have sex

It's already somewhat nerfed. Anyone going through Eureka after this point will probably have to use the challenge log, clearing it gives you a couple of levels on average. If you were starting it in ShB, you'd probably just clear the Eureka challenge log every week and get to 60, then go around farming the scaled NMs with two or three other guys for crystals.

For instance, we killed Ovni with six people the other day because he scaled so low. It wasn't tough and took actually less time than a full instance. BA also scales down to 24 people, so if you knew enough people to build a group, it would still be possible.

>8 wins away
>revival wing's heroic effort to run every day of the week before the expansion died the moment the weekend ended
>literally never going to get it once SHB drops

eureka was the 4 islands they created to do your relic weapon for SB. It was a call back to FFXI in that you couldn't fight a single mob without a party because it would curb stomp your shit in.

>literally starts some attention whoring bullshit in the same post

Attached: 1555068119576.png (297x308, 131K)

>he played the worst game mode this game has to offer
What next? someone showing off their penguin minion from lord of verminion?

Is there any way to get armor back from your job boxes?

>Come back from Hiatus
>Wanna get back into Tanking
>Buy all the latest crafting gear
>Heard all about only having to use Aggro combo once and then using DPS combos for the rest of the fight
>Do just that but DPS always creeps up on me unless I use Aggro combo every three combos
Playing Paladin for reference, am I doing something wrong or did I believe hyperbole?

I forgot the fates scale down, to be fair I was more interested in BA nerfs

How did you choose your server? I joined leviathan because he is my favourite ff summon.

The other day I saw someone bragging about the fact they played 1.0.

I got the only good mounts from Shadowbringers, Air Force and Omega, so I'm fine. Ozma is cool but I don't like the way you sit on the mount.

Ozma is cooler
t. no ozma or gorilla

>tfw I will never have the legacy chocobo

Attached: 1514467671304.png (512x760, 454K)

>not modding your game
absolute retard

They left it to rot with no real changes.

I played 1.0 beta but I sure as fuck didn't play it post launch. It was awful.

>taking some time off the game
>playing samurai shodown (released today)
>in practice mode, having a good time
>just want to go level sam now
sigh....

Attached: 131697613453.jpg (850x572, 187K)

I turned that shit off the moment I heard the seedseer's voice, it was so fucking bad I started laughing. Then I turned on the jap voices and the majority of them were generic and mediocre even if it was better than the english VAs. Hopefully ShB might have better VAs to warrant turning them back on again, but I doubt it.

calamity salveger npc, I think you aint able to get the RDM and SAM gear yet.

You're not missing anything, it's a glorified alliance raid but with easier mechanics and a bit of POTD 150+ thrown in.

No.

You have at best an i390 weapon, probably i380. DPS have been using i400 and i405 for months. If their weapon is higher than yours you will need to maintain agro.

>Threaten someone
>Pretend like you're being nice

Woooooooow

I started conversation with a relevant image you autistic nigger. Fuck off.
Yeah I kind of get it, with his transformations, but it looks a bit off.

you are somewhat undergeared if this is ilvl 380, you can trade that gear in for 390 with some mendacity tokens

I chose Leviathan because that's the server I played on XI

Attached: 1479216778475.jpg (1240x698, 47K)

>You're not missing anything
He's missing a mount.

8 wins away isn't too bad. You can make it.
>not having fun Flamethrowing healers as a Brute Justice
Imagine being a fag like you
Superman gorilla is a lot cooler than tranny marble

Thanks user. Doing spring cleaning.

>getting a reskin

You might be undergeared, but probably DPS aren't using fucking Diversion

I actually don't think it'd be so hard to do BA in the future if everyone's 60 already. At that point, you only have to make an alliance sized raid and have everyone queue for Eureka, there'd be no troubles with split instances or anything like that anymore. Hell, on a brand new instance, Ovni spawns 5 minutes from its creation, meaning as soon as you had 24+ people in, you could walk into BA faster than most groups currently could.

BA bosses scale in the same way as FATEs, their health determined by the number of people in BA when the previous boss dies. Only the twin spears have a set amount, which is why they die so quick on a normal 48 man run.

>don't to raids
>don't do ex trials
>don't do pvp
>don't grind
>don't play the minigames
What content is acceptable?

I'm quite jealous of the PvP mounts because I fucking hate PvP in every way.

Easier than alliance raids? For real?

Same, still kind of annoyed I missed all that Legacy shit though.

Ultros because friend, but now I'm lonely again.

It would look better without the dumb glowing ring above him and if your character sort of floated up and down a bit like they had the float status. The ring ruins it IMO. I stopped using Air Force too even though it's one of my favorite boss designs from the series, just because I don't like how small it is.

Umm you stupid Americans were just too dumb to understand the excellent Midgardsormr localization

>implying I didn't clear it before you

How are PvP queues in this game? I imagine you spend a lifetime of combined time waiting in queue.

P L A Y
M A H J O N G

The gallows pole. Why the fuck are you even playing this game?

>it's a glorified alliance raid but with easier mechanics
Everything before ozma is a joke, but people can't even do mhach ozma right, they sure as hell won't handle BA ozma.

retard go play another game

Yes, mechanically, the "difficulty" comes from the fact that you can't raise people (instead you just have a 50% chance to auto revive whenever you die). However it is much harder to actually die in BA than in a 24man once you have good gear

Only thing that makes it hard is that you can't die once and you rely of 50+ other shitters to not die otherwise you won't be able to clear. Alliance raids would be "hard" too if you weren't allowed to die on them.

It kind of reminds me of Bugenhagen from FFVII

Attached: Bugenhagen.gif (216x380, 142K)

Big difference between pug and raid tanking. In a raid, everyone's more than likely the same gear levels and you have another tank provoke-shirking you to help build aggro. Also, DPS are likely to use aggro management on their own.

In a pug, the DPS are usually braindead and actively trying to pull mobs off of you because in their minds that makes them think they're doing more DPS. Diversion and Lucid Dreaming aren't even selected as role actions.

But I don't die on them.

Fucking shitty Viera and faggot-ass Hrothgar cucking me out of getting Burmecians

I would assume you have no FC?

I didn't raid this xpac for the first time in my history playing MMOs and I have to say the amount of content for casuals outweighs the content for hardcore raiders.
>gold saucer
>pvp glamour farming
>hunts
>treasure hunting dungeons
>past relic weapons and current relic
>BA
>diadem minion and mount farming
>24 mans
Just do what you like.

Attached: 1490314982633.jpg (1228x1060, 143K)

Got plopped on cactuar because that's what the game picked for me.

Do we know where the new job teachers will be?

Attached: 1559752618726.jpg (2480x3508, 1.3M)

About 2-5 minutes average on Aether. This was when Rival Wings was still new though, no idea how it is now.

Mhach Ozma was actually a harder fight, it's just less punishing. People can't handle BA Ozma because you have twice as many tards to wrangle and you can't just raise them when they inevitably die. It's sort of like how people think Dark Souls 1 is hard because you have to run really far when you die and you can lose your souls if you die twice in a row, when really the game is actually pretty easy by ARPG standards.

>live in the desert
>picked Cactuar because cactus
Thats it

You do kind of bob on him, afaik, but the ring is a bit goofy. I think it's supposed to be what represents you floating.
The worst part is it's JUST Ozma mechanics besides new form, shades and Black Hole Buffer. Everything else is exactly the same, just hits harder.

BA is legitimately fun and well designed content that gave me a feeling like nothing else in this game cause you actually had to cooperate well with your party and talk to them, the only issue i had with it is that it's much too hard to get a premade party and the fact that it was at the very end of the slog that is eureka.

Attached: ffxiv_19022019_202508_934.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

>catgirl
Kill yourself you collosal faggot. Only thing worse is the lizardgirls. You're even faggier than the literally homosexual barafag maleroes/mhiggers.

About 5 mins during prime time. Basically forever during off hours.

It would if it worked like the ADS mount, instead you sit on some weird floating ring. It would work better if you actually sat on top of Ozma or floated above it

Yea Forums says practically everything is shit, what do you even do? Dungeons and watch cutscenes?

Dancer is in Limsa, Gunbreaker is in Gridania

I wonder who the lv 80 sam npc person will be since he teaches us shoah

Oh right I forgot about that. I also play with randoms a lot so it's probably true but only in statics and stuff

So keep doing what I'm doing or is there a better way? I'm not trying to be some super parser but I do want to pull my weight with DPS at least

Now get the 50 other retards to not die.
You won't.

HOLY FUCK WE GOT TWO DAYS BOYS AND GIRLS. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS

Attached: 1558727406252.gif (480x345, 3.29M)

ERP

>looking to Yea Forums for validation

Attached: 1531125620427.png (293x364, 59K)

>I started conversation with a relevant image
And opened the floodgates for everybody to post their obnoxious characters.

>Yea Forums says
Are you new here?

Levi, but only because I lost a war against some """friends""" on launch. Basically, I made a guy on Ultros or Excalibur the day of release, the next day three friends started playing and just randomly made characters on Leviathan and refused to delete their level 3 guys to play with my level 15. Instead of telling them to fuck off, I switched to Leviathan.

I really wanted Ragnarok, but it wasn't on an NA datacenter.

You don't have to talk and coordinate for BA compared to savage or ultimate content, so I don't understand your post at all.

Play skyrim

Attached: todd howard.jpg (938x896, 51K)

Do people still run rival wings today?

Accounting only touches one tiny (and easily the simplest) aspect of math. She dumb.

Judging by the Etikafags and /vg/ raids it'd be >Era< on Ultros. Enjoy.

autism
keep replying while i post my character in the next thread

BA ozma is harder than Wiping city ozma but it's pretty similar.
Every boss before has a lot of mechanical leeway so you can do everything properly but if you get hit you'll instantly die from most stuff and you can't get raised in there.

The people who are shitting on ozma are the same people who refused to do eureka because it was casual content and now they can't level because it's dead. It's literally the story of the fox and grapes.

Attached: 1542922787014.jpg (496x640, 403K)

retard

Kill yourself faggot, you don't speak for the rest of us on Yea Forums. catgirls and lizards are the only good races in xiv.

Why keep making threads about a game you hate nearly every aspect of?

>>gold saucer
grind
>>pvp glamour farming
pvp
>>hunts
minigame
>>treasure hunting dungeons
minigame
>>past relic weapons and current relic
this shit involves trials and raids
>>BA
raid
>>diadem minion and mount farming
grind and raid
mans
literal raid
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THIS GAME IS FILLED WITH FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATES

But Todd, it kept crashing on me so I started playing Fallout 4 instead. Is that okay?
I pirated it
/vg/'s guild is on Balmung

Dude, I ask you again, are you new here?
Yea Forums is a concentrate of hate, and in every thread there's someone bitching about something. It's normal.

>BA ozma is harder than Wiping city ozma but it's pretty similar.
Only 2 hard parts about BA ozma are
1.- finding people
2.- begging your fucking sam or red mage to not fucking fall because "MUH UPTIME"
that aside it got LITERALLY ONLY T W O (2) NEW ATTACKS

Amazing, 3 whole people out of 135 have posted their character. Once. Not avatarfagging.

Pretty sure /vg/ guild is on ultros. ZR or something. Or at least it was during ARR times.

Outside of raids, don't worry about "proper" tank play, just keep everything attached to you and accept that runs will not be 100% optimal. As long as you have threat and use cooldowns, nothing else matters. You'll eventually get better gear and can start DPSing more without someone pulling off of you, and as players get worse, you'll be able to DPS more since they won't pull aggro anyway.

Only on Saturday nights.

>leave the general just to do the same shit

No it isn't retard. on Balmung is /vg/, on Ultros is Yea Forums.

Attached: tumblr_oj5647LKTF1v0g1dio1_500 - Copy.jpg (500x388, 59K)

What are the PvP mods where I can actually expect to ever get a decent queue? I hear NOBODY runs the feast, for instance.

That is true until like 2.3 then all the ERPers and shitposters transferred to Balmung and made their own FC and Yea Forums just kept with ZR.

That was before the /vg/ threads turned into /vg/ threads

>last week
>comfy thread, sharing misc progression, shitposting about lore
>this week
>increasingly off-topic, buzzwords, DON'T POST YOUR OBNOXIOUS CHARACTERS, WoW trolls in full force

Attached: 1534975814668.jpg (230x240, 19K)

I mean, Sphere form being a whole different mechanic and Ozmashades are nice changes, imo. Not saying they're harder but they change it up enough in addition to Concentric form.

They're both filled with the same kinds of people.

You're the real retard if you think calling an FC Yea Forums instead of /vg/ means the members are any different at all. Also, I remember ZR being very active in /vg/ during ARR so trying to sell the idea they are Yea Forums only is hypocrisy.

Logical progression with so many threads in a row.

I miss shuffle posting

the wait is killing us

see

>run out of shit to talk about
>people get antsy
What did you think was going to happen?

Wait, is this the same Soft from the kusoge generals?

>I remember this FC being very active in /vg/ half a decade ago so that's how it still is
okay retard

>2.- begging your fucking sam or red mage to not fucking fall because "MUH UPTIME"
>worrying about this instead of the same shitters attacking with acceleration bomb and wiping your whole platform
Who gives a fuck if some clown jumps off.