Banjo

Banjo

Attached: BanjoBanjoTooie1.jpg (1987x2349, 559K)

Kazooie

Attached: Kazooie.png (652x961, 423K)

Banjo

Attached: banjo_bear_02.png (266x367, 102K)

Kazooie

Attached: Kazooie.jpg (300x335, 15K)

quint

Attached: quint.png (472x699, 344K)

GUUUUUUUUNTY

Attached: 1543531040596.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Banjo kazooie

Attached: 105-1056494_first-4-figures-are-making-banjo-kazooie-and.jpg (880x924, 302K)

Attached: file.png (629x570, 638K)

Not related but appreciated thank you user

ORIMĀ

Attached: boi.jpg (1242x1148, 150K)

>It has a banjo and a kazoo
>not related

I wish Kazooie was my gf

Didnt even notice the kazoo, thought it was a cigar or something
I now have a new appreciation for the post thank you user

Tier prediction go

What's the logic behind the choices of characters cheering on BK? At first I thought it was N64 franchises, but Ness, Ice Climbers, and Inkling are there.

Attached: 1200px-Banjo_Trailer.png (1200x675, 1.03M)

OP can you just explain to me why everyone wants this soulless bear? Other iconic characters such as Mario, Sonic, and Crash Bandicoot have personality and most of their artwork has them striking poses. Banjo literally looks like he's in physical pain every time he has to smile, his neck fucking looks like it's gotta go through convulsions in order to get in that position. Don't even get me started on those fucking spore creature hands that he probably uses to jack off his tiny bear dick. Literally an anthro bear with ungodly proportions. You thought Incineroar was bad? This guy is literally a walking abomination. Also his bird friend Kazooie, is literally a generic ucking bird. There is no clothes, there is no personality, it's literally my Mom's gay flamboyant orange bird. I literally would rather anyone than this absolutely soulless husk of a bear, that was horrendously tortured and put up for display at a local carnival. Fucking dead grandmother had more life in her casket than this pussy ass bitch.

Mid tier

shut up
but i agree crash is great i really really want him in

Pre-N64 franchises + Inkling AKA fighter #64

Low mid tier
But people will complain about him for months like K.Rool until he gets nerfed

Attached: 1560380215665.jpg (900x466, 45K)

ANOTHER bottom heavy

Then it's missing a bunch, like KI, FE, and Punch-Out.

chair

banjo no kazooie

Bowser Jr.

It’s to not no

what are you talking about user

Mid to high since they're DLC

I also want Banjo and no Kazooie.

Attached: D80D4qaUIAA4uN1.jpg large.jpg (675x1088, 62K)

I think they just rolled some fuckin dice

honestly thought so too until he got announced for smash, then I caved in and tried the first game. those bland ass renders alone don't do them justice, a lot of the soul comes from the music, the moves/animations, the humour. I can see why everyone's happy to see him back now
t. porkyfag baited by the villains bit before the banjo kazooie reveal

>Kazooie
>no personality

Attached: Legend of Galactic Heroes Gaiden(The 3rd Battle of Tiamat 02) - Central Anime [E387F6DA].mkv_snapsho (960x720, 64K)