GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Peridot (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Peridot (yes, THE Peridot Facet-2F5L Cut-5XG from Steven Universe) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Peridot walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VERGEBEN WAS RIGHT! BANJO GOT IN! PERIFAGS FOREVER BTFO!!!!
“No!”

Hate to disappoint you Banjofags, but there are still TWO (2) more DLC slots for Smash Ultimate! And while you continue to praise Vergeben, need I remind you that he is still supporting the claim that SU content will be featured in Smash? Banjo’s reveal not only proved Vergeben credible, but also confirmed that our favorite gem will be in Smash Ultimate! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: STEVEN-UNIVERSE-s3e4.jpg (633x356, 54K)

God this show had so much potential and they threw it all away.

Steven Universe fags are the new bronies, desperately clinging to a show that is obviously dying.

This

Go to bathroom.
Found an alien like this.
What do.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9K)

What the fuck are you talking about? There's already a confirmed movie and a 6th season. Steven Universe has at least 3-4 years before fading into obscurity.

your show is dead and I’m happy. the only good part of it was peridot

Didn't the finale air already?

At least they don’t wanna fuck horses.

And they don't stopping defending and shilling their shitty show.

So is the series over or what?

They are friends with the big bad now

Based Peridot poster

Attached: file.jpg (598x496, 65K)

The stevenbomb release schedules are supposedly only a thing to mask the poor ratings. If they didn't marathon them like that, the show would have gotten cancelled already.

No.

Attached: 1559337716857.jpg (487x322, 58K)

After so many people talked it up, I tried watching it one time way back when and couldn't even make it 5 seconds into the abysmal theme song and turned it off. From what I have seen popping up since, I don't think I missed out on much as the show sounds like a fucking mess. I don't even care about the whole LGBTQ aspect of it because if something is good, then it's good, but it sounds and looks like Steven Universe is NOT good.

>poor ratings
SU has pretty good ratings if you compare it with other CN shows. Besides, it has recently won a Peabody Award so I don't see any reason why should they cancel their goose with the golden egg.

Based and Peridotpilled.

Ah shit, here we go again.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 51K)

Keep seething /pol/.

NAZI GO AWAY!

I don't like this show, but I want to fuck Tall Peridot, they ruined her design with the small one

>this is supposed to mean anything
Adventure Time had a shit ton of more seasons even after it was basically dying.

It's not hard for your ratings to look good next to the likes of Total Drama whatever the fuck, Johnny Test, and everything else CN and similar networks have been shitting out these days. SU has just been running so long that people stick around just because they're already invested by now. Good or bad, they watch it because they've been watching it and more keeps coming out.

spbp

Doesn't mlp also haves lots of seasons movies and a spin off yet no one talks about them aside the occasional Janny bait threads?

*rips apart your SJW cartoon so hard that they censor him*
nothing personnel, kid

God I want to fuck this meme goblin

Attached: 1561468410016.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

>Total Drama whatever the fuck, Johnny Test, and everything else CN and similar networks have been shitting out these days
>these days
lel, the shows you're mentioning are basically decades old and already long over. At least check the schedule before shitting something you faggot.

Is Zach Callison, the VA for Steven, out yet?

Keep teething faggot

But they are self mutilating mentally ill trannies

The point is that they never stopped pumping out shows just like them. It's all forgettable trash so it's not hard to look good next to it.

Can someone write a short fanfic about Peridot exploring sex for the first time? I'll read it in Peridot's voice thanks.