Being a teenager is voting for Stormcloaks

Being a teenager is voting for Stormcloaks.
Being an adult is voting for the Empire.

Attached: kcqgld0rgun11.png (1027x748, 824K)

Being a retard is voting at all.

now that I think about i never once engaged in the civil war quest nor have I ever voted irl.

Snow Eleves are the true owners of skyrim.

Attached: Snow Elf.png (367x435, 212K)

I used to think this way, but I came back around and realized Stormcloaks were the smarter choice all along. It’s because I don’t believe the Empire can truly mount a resistance against the Thalmor. The more time goes on, the more the Thalmor are infiltrating and influence the Empire and making an eventual attack impossible. Breaking from the Empire is the only way to beat them

I have never played Skyrim, but I must say that this bear drawing on the right would make an amazing basket ball team logo.

Here, eat this mushroom, cousin. It will give you the strength to rule again.

Based Dwemer purging the retarded Snow Elves.

Fuck them, I am dragonborn.

We drink to our youth, for days come and gone
For the Age of Aggression is just about done
We'll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own
With our blood and our steel we will take back our home
Down with Ulfric, the killer of kings
On the day of your death we will drink and we'll sing
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies
But this land is ours and we'll see it whiped clean
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams
Down with Ulfric, the killer of kings
On the day of your death we will drink and we'll sing
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies
We drink to our youth, for the days come and gone
For the Age of Aggression is just about done

Attached: 7C022088-A2BF-4BB7-B6AB-B8F6CCDF4DB2.png (600x1000, 1.19M)

Being based means never choosing a side but instead fucking your way across Skyrim with loli mods

Attached: yPXM6zf.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

>anachronistic clothing and headphones
Bro, you just posted cringe

It's true, just look at Hammerfell after the empire abandoned them.

the stormcucks couldn't even beat a single legion before ulfric got captured in an ambush like the retard he is.
the only reason they won in the game is because of the dragon born being op.
they have no chance against the thalmor.

Is there any other games where i can play as soldier for a Empire and hunt down rebels?

Hello anarchist

>umm sure the empire is evil since there are no good empires but have you considered that stormcloaks are racist white males?

There's nothing anarchist about that statement.

This. Siding with the imperials is akin to being naive in US politics and thinking Trump would actually end the jewish warmongering and get the border under control. You're naive if you think this system can be unfucked by voting, and you're naive if you think the imperials will ever mount a true defense against the thalmor when the thalmor are the ones implanted in all important areas of imperial politics and pulling all the strings.

And while it's true that the civil war is in the thalmor's favor because it's human in-fighting, if the imperials were smart they'd sign a truce with the stormcloaks, allow skyrim to separate (just as they let hammerfell, morrowind, and black marsh secede) and then actually work together against the thalmor threat. But instead the imperials are a bunch of spoiled niggers who just want their hands in all the pies they still can, even at everyone's detriment. And if the imperials were smart, they'd even use this to their advantage "oh yes, mr thalmor. We agreed to outlaw talos worship and to not act aggressively against you and to allow justicars in our lands. But skyrim is not part of our empire so white-gold concordat doesn't apply over there, sorry senpai."

As well, hammerfell was able to mount a defense against the thalmor all by themselves, so it's not like all the human provinces need to be together as part of one singular empire to fight against the thalmor. The empire's cooperation and allowing the elves to control things top-down is just making the situation harder and harder for themselves as time goes on.

Attached: bateman point suit.jpg (320x294, 70K)

I'd be alot warmer and alot happier with a belly full of mead

Bein an adult is killing the leaders of both sides and claiming Skyrim for yourself.

being an adult is not playing skyrim

Being an enlightened being is removing the essential flag from every npc and then proceeding to kill Elenwen, Maven Black-Briar, Ulfric and his stooge, Tullius but not Rikke, Brynjolf, every child in the game and the guy that works for Belethor at the general goods store.

Based & Cloakpilled.

>all by themselves
they basically had a shitload of unofficial Legion support, one of the generals essentially discharged a ton of injured-but-not-completely-disabled soldiers to keep fighting in Hammerfell when he had to be recalled to cyrodiil

I can do the Civil War while cucking the lands tyvm.

>hammerfell was able to mount a defense against the thalmor all by themselves
lmao you obviously don't even understand what you're talking about, why speak with such certainty?