What are games you personally believe are long overdue for a remaster?

What are games you personally believe are long overdue for a remaster?

Attached: 51yPMdmkofL._AC_SX430_.jpg (364x500, 32K)

Would be nice to have the 1 and 3 remastered.

Would be nice having only the 2 remastered.

I would say FF1 deserves it just for better visuals, otherwise the game's still a masterpiece, I only want heightened graphics because the environment was already so detailed it would greatly benefit from better visuals

Siren: Blood Curse.
I'm fucking amazed that Sony hasn't ported it to the PS4 yet. If you didn't know any better you'd think they had hundreds of exclusives and didn't need the padding. It would be such an incredibly easy sell during Halloween season too...

Attached: Siren Bloodcurse.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

plus the Wii version of 2, but without motion controls, all on single pack for ps4

I would like dual audio just to get rid of those loathsome British accents

>for ps4
Never going to happen.

Wait this was based on a true story? What's the true story?

muh remasters
It wouldn't be as scary in HD, you'd only be noticing the jaggies and imperfections

Someone made a Gex thread. Also I'll take a new Bloody Roar of any kind.

The true story is that localizations are a mistake

the uk one was dual audio, played mine with jap audio

nah lol it was all localization working Americans into a shootm the only real life connections were very very tenuous and vague

What needs to exist is a rerelease of the Wii game if only to fix all those bugs

What happened to this series? The first two were kino but after that they seemed to have turned into lesbian anime where the ghosts are practically incidental.

>2
>not lesbian anime

fallout new vegas
final fantasy viii
san andreas
metal gear solid (1) and SOL
morrowind
silent hill (1)
shinobi
shadow man
soul reaver
mario 64

>for ps4
HAHAHAHAHA
Never going to happen.

2 was the most lesbian of all.
The others games are k. They never stopped being scary

technically not a remaster but, i just really really want a new ice climbers game

Attached: ZZL.jpg (500x500, 71K)

>The first two were kino but after that they seemed to have turned into lesbian anime where the ghosts are practically incidental.
Three is a lesbian anime? The game all about a woman grieving the death of her fiance? Honestly, they are all good except for FF5 which was made after Tecmo decided they are only going to make fapbait pandering shit for incels now. That's the only game where the ghosts are basically incidental.

>fapbait pandering shit

yeah that's what I'm referring to, but I felt that happening as early as 3

The mansion the game is set in really exists and is supposedly haunted. That's it.

Siren is garbage.
Fuck anyone who shills this piece of shit.
shit story
shit controls
tedious gameplay mechanics (repeatedly smash a button to close this slide door so an enemy will not be able to get in)
looks like an unreal engine project
boring monster designs (mountain folks but they are all covered in blood)
annoying rather than scary
overall just a boring piece of shit

>t.got spooked by the shibitos

what a shitty cover

Should I play the Wii or Xbox version of 2?

siren 1 and 2 are like sh1 and sh2. they are masterpieces. tho i understand westacucks are so easily triggered cause they are hard af and even partly harder than your souls shit, especially 1. too hard for the average Yea Forumstard.

Personally, I think the Wii controls are shit and it's better playing either the xbox or PS2 version but if graphics really matter to you then the Wii version is much better looking.

The terrible graphics makes it scarier 2bh

>tfw found a copy of siren 1 for the ps2 for 5€
Feels fucking good

klonoa 1 should get one

They were meant to be "fapbait pandering shit" since the first game. The later games even toned it down a bit by having you play as characters that aren't little japanese girls.

I'd rather them not, look how bad they shit up most remasters. Even REREmake was fucked to shit.

>The later games even toned it down a bit by having you play as characters that aren't little japanese girls.
In FF5, the male character you play story's involves him selecting which girl from a harem he wants to bang and one of the girls is literally a child. Fuck you. FF5 absolutely did not tone down the fapbait pandering. They cranked it up to 11.

.hack IMOQ. They did GU so why not

I've yet to play 5 but it sounds pretty good from your description.

you were literally just a scared girl who doesn't interact with any other living being, in the subsequent games there's more and more lesbian and/or waifu shit to where the ghosts became afterthoughts

It's terrible. Objectively the worst FF game and by a significant margin. But given you think the game sounds good from that description of the plot you'll be probably enjoy masturbating to it.

1 and 2 got enhanced ports to Xbox. 2 got a weird port/reimagining type release that was censored and only released in Japan/EU. 3 is a PS2 exclusive. 4 is JPN only, but got a fan translation to English. It got a 3DS spin-off on 3DS that was censored. 5 is a Wii U exclusive only released digitally and censored as fuck.

I don't know how this series made it to 5 games, but holy fuck please release a 1-4 Remaster collection and port 5 to everything with a non-censored physical release please.

It's overdue but I have zero faith in it being done justice. There was a harrowing heaviness to the Himuro Mansion that other FF games rarely ever captured due to how comparitively clean they looked. The first is my favorite entry for this reason and I fear a remaster would rob it of its magic and just make it look like every other FF. Granted, those games still feel plenty dark but the Himuro Mansion is something special.

>and censored as fuck
Oh, fuck off. They censored bonus bikini outfits. Big fucking deal. They didn't touch any of the important stuff like the plot. The game is still rife with all sorts of uncensored degeneracy. Same goes for your claim FF2 was censored.

I loved 5, it has my favorite combat in the series. Honestly liked it more than 3 and 4.

>it has my favorite combat in the series
But it's so easy. FF had always been a reasonably challenging game but FF5 didn't just make it a little easier, they removed any semblance of challenge whatsoever. It's practically a walking sim now.

Why do consoletards beg for remasters so mucn?
I WANT THIS GAME REMASTERED I WANT THAT GAME REMASTERED
just get a fucking PC you absolute mongs and you can play anything at whatever fucking resolution you want
then immediately kill yourselves for not getting a PC sooner

Don't excuse censorship.

I didn't think it was any easier than 3 or 4, and certainly not as easy as 2 with its range-based combat instead of charge based and finding herbal medicines every 10 feet. 1's the only one that's particularly brutal anyways but I actually liked how you couldn't stockpile items and had to work with what you were given each chapter. Love these games to death but staring down the final chapter with 25 herbal medicines, 8 sacred waters and 2 metric asstons of film made me feel I could take on the world in the first 4 games and 5 avoided that.

siren 1 is better than 2. its like sh2. very dark tense and atmospheric. the characters are all very human and have a strong personality. i dont wanna say its a "hidden gem" cause its not such a cult game. its a genuine masterpiece of survival horror genre. this is common in japan at least.

if you still dont play it you should. its a very hard game but you can get used to the gameplay. japanese playthrough videos are pretty useful too.