The more rotten the society is the better they consume trash like Call of Duty, RDR 2 and Cyberpunk 2007

The more rotten the society is the better they consume trash like Call of Duty, RDR 2 and Cyberpunk 2007

Attached: lol.jpg (601x902, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VP9xADyattI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Precisely who was your intended demographic for this thread?

>unemployed single neckbeard who plays vidya all day and jerks off to lolis complaining about the degeneracy of others

The levels of cognitive dissonance here never fail to amaze me

All women are whores

>The levels of cognitive dissonance here never fail to amaze me
easy there, they'll call you a lefty NPC for even disagreeing with the hivemind

Yet you still can't get laid :cryingemoji:

clean that cheese off your dick incel lmao

Reminder that we live in the safest, best educated, richest, most peaceful most technologically advanced, most free epoch in human history.

But even between whores there are classes.

Attached: 1561460231298.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I am sure Egyptians, Romans, Babylonians and Persians said that in the old times as well

Attached: 1558517895492.jpg (605x658, 83K)

and yet you STILL can't have sex

seething incel

Attached: 1481838337442.jpg (600x615, 70K)

Why would you want to have sex with a STD whore?

never post again

Attached: 1524607269706.png (1217x1015, 708K)

I wonder if you even wash normally. How zit filled is your dick right now?

Attached: E-FOYqdb.jpg (1280x1024, 210K)

Are you implying that third worlders only play hardcore games made for hardcore gamers such as themselves? Because I'm about to laugh if you are.

Yes, but we know that they were wrong. The average peasant in ancient Rome or ancient Egypt definately did not go to school and learn about as many things as we do today. The average Roman or Egyptian did not have access to a super market or the internet. The average Roman or Egyptian did not have as much freedom as you or me do.

>Cyberpunk 2007
I want to play that.

Shadowrun on 360

There were schools in all those empires and school was obligatory, they had fresh food and in a big amount... Just think about it, technology may be more advanced but that doesn't change the daily life we live, we are in fact in the border of collapse, this will last just some decades more.

>some guy that jerks off into a sock and spends his time on Yea Forums
>hey lets talk about how only i am aware of the downfall of humanity

And you are wrong, we are in the most violent era alive, each year 200,000 people are murdered in Brazil and that's just Brazil, crime is in such high rates now in 5 years there are more people getting killed than in the WW2

Attached: 424240B2-F4CE-4487-B040-7350FA055879.jpg (960x960, 104K)

And the people of the future might find these shitposts and laugh at how wrong we were.

>School was obligatory in the ancient empires

Nigga you dumb as a rock

you live in the safest and least dangerous time in human history. stop thinking that world is the cherrypicked images you see on twitter and Yea Forums.

>the flesh is rotten and must be covered
just die already, you insufferable excuse for a human

GRANDISSIMO BOBO

It helps no one to be reductive.
Technology definately changes the daily life we live. While Romans for example were particularly well off for their time, they didn't have anything even close to the freedom, opportunity, information and luxury even a poor person has today.
On top of that, this wealth and education is now achieved on a much more global scale, not just a few empires.

Where are you pulling these numbers from? Crime is actually at a pretty low rate currently, almost everywhere in the world, compared to how it was 20 or 40 or 100 years ago.

Yes, the people in the future will likely be even better off, but as of now this is the best epoch that has so far happened.
My point is not that we are at the peak. My point is that life today is much better than life was yesteryear, and just because some women behave like sluts doesn't change the fact that your life is great.

This.

Of course I can't. I have no money. Whores require money to have sex

You have the money to own at least a computer, or a phone which is just a small computer now, an internet connection and electricity.
Most people in the developed world do.

There will be no collapse, as long as people have money, collapses don't happen.
This social and cultural collapse shit that you guys keep talking about is entirely in your heads, there's no evidence pointing to it even as a slight possibility in the remote future.

Also videogames are really good.

ITT: low lives trying to justify their waveslavery life because they made are addicted to slag pussy and expensive beer
They already sold their soul but can't think about it without getting depressed

Attached: dina-litovsky-meatpacking-district-summer-photography-lightbox-02.jpg (1500x1071, 293K)

This reads like something an 8th grader would write

>He has a small penis

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>being this mad about absolutely nothing

Attached: grappler baki.png (705x357, 309K)

you dont have to do any of that to get laid. no one cares you're going to die a virgin user. we're just tired of hearing the sour grapes 24/7
we know you're upset about it, ok? write it down in your diary and suck it up.

Just look at Venezuela, where do you think money comes from? Money is just paper, what has true value is our resources and how we use them, if our resources disappear or receive a bad use then our societies will collapse which is what is happening.

Sorry user but I do not live in the first world, so I see the world as how it is, I also have visited the United States and it is not different from the situation we are having here the only big difference are the billionaires that live in the country which we do not have for our country, modern day society is a castle that is in top of a cliff, just waiting for it to collapse, crime will continue to grow and the quality of life of the people will continue to be reduced.

Fair enough, wasn't intending to be part of this hurr sluts hurr incels me smart you dumb circlejerk anyhow.

>“Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. (Note 3) American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.”
-C. G. Jung

stop being poor and you can play games too user

LDAR, incel

Venezuela is not in the developed world.
Venezuela has been on the brink of a crysis for years, due to a complex series of societal, political and economical reasons that can't be simplified in a post on Yea Forums.

You have no idea of what you are talking about, you are not saying what will cause this "collapse", you're just repeating your point and adding rants about how your country sucks.

Again, no evidence that the collapse will happen in the developed world.

>and just because some women behave like sluts

Heh. nothing against you or what you said but just have to say. That god damn you just reminded me of people who take that damn shit way to fucking seriously as a thing to fucking worry about. Since fucking hell prostitution is considered and usually agreed by many to be the oldest profession in the world. Which really when one thinks about it that really sluts and such , of whatever gender, have always been a damn thing. Just that now a days thanks to communication technology evolving through the years especially with how cameras tend to be in almost everyone's pocket now a days. We just now have the most unadulterated view of the world more so than ever before. Tub girl, Pain Olympics, and even shit like mr hands. That type of weird fucked up shit has always been things that people have done and happened throughout the ages. Just that again that thanks to tech we can see such unadulterated fucked up shit that has always been going on. Yet money act to damn aghast since unlike the the majority of past generations we can finally record and share shit so much easily than before. Which then leads dumb loser fucks to believe dumb ass shit like that i quoted...but damn a bit rambly i know but just felt like sharing

>Sorry user but I do not live in the first world, so I see the world as how it is
Falso. You see your own slice of existence and extrapolate that onto the world at large. That being said, the USA is not well off because a lot fo billionairs are living there, you know?
Also, crime is universally going down world wide in the last century, quality of life is rising dramatically in the same time. I have no idea where your castle on top of a cliff is coming from, except fear mongering.

Venezuela is of course a shithole right now, but that is not because of some global trend, that is because of very specific series of events and mistakes that the politicians in Venezuela made. Just because Venezuela exists doesn't mean every country in the world is threatening to become Venezuela.

I'm not even saying we don't have problems today. We obviously do. And we need to keep working on those, make the right decisions, and improve the world we live in. But for what it's worth the world we currently live in is pretty damn good - very likely the best it has ever been so far.

>he still believes in the completely bullshit notion of a "corrupt" society

Have you still not noticed that literally every society in history has had fuckers like you in it, and they've always been wrong

Attached: 1549249345097.jpg (907x778, 72K)

>Venezuela has been on the brink of a crysis for years, due to a complex series of societal, political and economical reasons that can't be simplified in a post on Yea Forums.
A video though: youtube.com/watch?v=VP9xADyattI

You are a retard who barely can read, read the final sentence I wrote, CRIME, CRIME OF ANY TYPE, including corruption, murders, robbering, rape, Crime is only getting higher entire cities have become hellholes were living each day is an act of survival, what do you think happens when an entire country becomes a blackhole of corruption and crime? It collapses.

No they don’t you retarded incel. Just be a chad

But that isn't a universal trend, user. Crime is mostly going down. What country do you live in? Brazil?

>You see your own slice of existence and extrapolate that onto the world at large.

Who are the majority of the world? Your countries or the countries that are like mine? Who is the one projecting? Keep closing your eyes and imagine the fantasy world you preach

Am I retarded or does this post make no sense? What the fuck is with all of the posts in broken English recently

Attached: 1561248465548.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Where's the proof that crime is rising you fear monger?
It's lowering on a global scale, your shithole country has nothing to do with the first world.
We were talking about the developed world remember?

actually the most unintelligent post ever made in the history of 4chins

The majority of the world, and by that I mean the entire world except some fringe cases like North Korea, are much better off now than they were 100 years ago. Every country is richer. Every country has less crime. Every country has a higher life expectancy. And most countries are much more peaceful.
Even if your living conditions right now aren't ideal (and I'd argue they must be pretty good, since you even have the opportunity to waste your free time on Yea Forums of all places), they are definately much better than they once used to be.

That's the entire point here. The world is on an upwards trend. Your corrupt government is a speed bump, not the end of the world.

>Crime is mostly going down
When do you think the next terrorist attack, the next mass shooting, the next gang violence death, the next rape will happen? In some hours? Crime is not going down, crime is being normalized, it is normal user, there is nothing bad with gangs, there is nothing bad in having to pay a corporation to put security in your home, there is nothing bad, crime is going down, just don't go out very late, or get to a dangerous town.

>inventing a false degradation of vaguely-defined (and also invented) values in order to advocate a "return" to a world that never existed because you've only just now realized the world kinda sucks but haven't realized it's always kinda sucked

>in the current year

Attached: 1551477374389.jpg (726x800, 373K)

Do you know why I waste my free time in Yea Forums?because it is the only thing I can do here, going out means I can get shot, is that bad in the town I live.

>tfw just had a couple rounds of sex with my gf after cheating on her this weekend with some thot from college
>now going to play some oblivion

Where are the Chads ITT?

Man. Guess I can't help you then. Feel free to live with the image in your head that the world is getting worse.

All humans are whores
except you, you're not invited to our sick orgies

Then what the fuck are doing there instead of finding a job somewhere else.
You have this incredible tool that is the internet and you use to rant about your life and country with us and pretend that the entire world must be as bad as your life.

Stop projecting and get the fuck out of there you stupid cunt.

Don't worry user, your grand kids will know how I feel and shit in your grave.

Crysis 4 to be developed by Venezuelan developer ???? confirmed

>being a part of the actual hivemind yet still coming here.

>So mad he can't even form a coherent sentence

This whole "have sex" meme is really paying off. With any luck we'll get a sequel to Subscribe To PewDiePie.

Attached: maxresdefault (14).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Yeah, and you'll get shot on your way to buy milk

The majority of the world? Let's see from Mexico to Argentina people hav every low quality of life and high crime rate, the entirity of Africa, the entirity of the Middle East except for UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Kuwait, India subcontinent countries, east Asian countries except for Indonesia,Malaysia, and Singapur.

The leaves you with Europe, North America, Australia, Japan, China and Korea.

Wow amazing majority, so great, Europe and North America will not be total shithole by 2050...

Don't forget Dunning-Kruger effect too.

These insults are only effective if they come from a woman
its an inherently feminine way of arguing, but when men try to replicate it they come off as pathetic

just like Yea Forums

life was always shit
and will always be shit

every other society in history has fallen/collapsed

mexican cartels are more brutal than the aztecs

>cheating
You're no better than the whores

I am continually amazed at how well "Have sex" works as a bait post. Its like posting rise up jokers, but you don't even need an image to do it. Trolling people used to require at least a little effort. Even implying someone can't get laid is just guaranteed replies.

>inb4 dilate tranny
Have sex incel lmao

Attached: latest.jpg (259x194, 13K)