What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: TS7V.gif (282x198, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffvQK_NBt48
youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w
youtube.com/watch?v=8bCs8eu6hAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you for reminding me how garbage the Internet is now. Fuck I wanna go back.

His WoW account membership got canceled.

He obviously was trying to get views on YouTube by faking a tantrum in front of a camera?

How far we have fallen.

Attached: 1544124806630.jpg (582x741, 43K)

Someone took his cloudsong

This man is now 39 years old...

F

Is it bad that I used to find this funny and now it just turns me on?

Can't wait to see my favourite streamer react to this!!!?

holy shit, his closet. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING there is a ghost in there?

cast him

Idris Elba

Archaic meme, but I liked the Nocturne edit.

that is the natural order of using the internet too much.i remeber when gore/death vids would fuck me in the head for weeks. then it turned into me starting to laugh at them. then 3 years later i got a gf and forced her to watch a decaptiation vid while i fucked her from behind and we couldn't stop until she came. fuuuck idk what i was thinking. it has been a couple years since i did that to her and we've literally never mentioned it again but i know she still remembers... she has mentioned not being sure if she can "trust me" and didnt elaborate...

If she is still with you, I say things are fine

yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffvQK_NBt48

Best remix coming through!

Attached: 1531886646_maxresdefault-1024x576[1].jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Disappointing. It cuts before anal remote masturbation.

And a tranny.

yeah she is pretty down with whatever usually. she has told me about her incest fetish and i play older brother for her sometimes. so she has some weird things going on, but man, i physically cringe when i remember the whole gore vid fuck session we had. cant go back and change it now

I've spent the majority of my life on the internet at this point, and my tastes haven't changed much at all.

*shoves a remote controller up his butt*
GGUYAARHGHHHHHH
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT

>jif stops before remote gets put in ass
you had one job

Throback Thursday youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w

i dont think this is weird and have no problems with this and i have a problem with that

Ray William Johnson

okay but
>stolen video in lower quality
here's the original
youtube.com/watch?v=8bCs8eu6hAs

That's weird as fuck. How could you possibly think that would be cool? It's one thing to laugh at or be aroused by fucked up shit in the privacy of your own home, but don't force that shit onto other people.

>He still uploads these videos

sippin on orphan tears XD

>people act like chimps for attention then
>OMG SO GOOD MUH NOSTALGIA
>people act like chimps for attention now
>FUCKING ZOOMERS AND THEIR SHIT WEB CULTURE
No. Self. Awareness.

wtf are those space glyphs?

Literally nothing has changed but the lingo

this is bait so have a pity you, zoomer sack of shit:
he is being recorded without knowing it, at that time people didnt live off attention and likes. See? Even you are (you) dependant.

diffrence is, that kid didn't act like a chimp for attention, but because he's fucking retarded, which is what makes it funny.

>he actually believes this
Man, you niggers are gullible. The only genuine shit was star wars kid. Retards like you also think that angry German autist was legit too, despite being a tech millenial using a webcam who "had no idea" he got recorded.
Stay butthurt at your own gullible retardation.

ask Gollen Palace

I don't think being turned on by a decapitation video is comparable to being turned on by a skinny half-naked guy with his dick flopping around through his boxers

>people actually think it wasn't fake
okay retards

Attached: 34dc2040cbbddb9424f0b8ae4d01d1824788792ar1-256-192_hq.gif (256x192, 1.83M)

Because it's souless now, chimp videos used to have soul and passion put into them.

The kid literally went on Tosh.0 and said it was fake.

>And a tranny.

Is s/he hot?

haha i remeber when tosh.o was a thing that and redicouslisness were just litteraly youtube vids as tv shows

You fucking mongs. Everyone knew it was fake even in 2009
You absolute nonces

>leaving out the part where he randomly tries to shove a remote up his ass

Wrong, millenial cuck. You THOUGHT it was good due the novelty, but the fact is, today is literally the same as back then. You just got bored yet delude yourself into thinking you were born into the golden generation like every generation before you did.

I see past your lies zoomer, enjoy your souless content.

Please kill yourself.

it was shit and annoying then i bet u think fred was also top lel huh? because its from older times

Attached: brad.png (2760x1546, 3.38M)

I STEP IN THE ARENA

Yes, Fred has the most soul in any piece of content that exists

>child got his toy taken away

if his reaction is that bad, he never should have had it in the first place

It was fake

more like soul draining

Or she thinks he'll hunt her down with a compound bow and skin her corpse if she tries to leave him.

>467953215

When did tranny become the new buzzword? Is it because it's Summer and schools out?

His fav pokemon didn't make national dex in SwSh

DILATE