It's over for Reesetera

RIP

Attached: rip.gif (1025x426, 98K)

Why haven't you joined the winning side ye... oh.

Not vidya

>caring about redditera

How did that thread reach 50 pages?

Retardera following their neogaf parent.

Attached: 1561449205845.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>5 threads about an e-celeb killing himself
>A vidya forum isn't vidya
lol, fuck off

quick rundon on what is going on?

I'm just here for the c*nny

Private discord of Resetera users and staff admitting that there is nothing wrong with fucking kids. This is the same website that tried to get 8ch shut down for being "filled with pedos"

Sorry user, only 3D underage pussy in this thread, just like resetera likes it.

resetera baybay...?

ironic since 8ch completely banned the pedo stuff a long time ago

>c*nny
conny?

>website that could be the biggest supporter of LGBTP rights
Why do you want them to fail, Yea Forums? Did you forget?

Good job, 4channel. Neogaf, resetera, now they all migrate here. Good job.

Surprising nobody that actual pedophiles are also the same people accusing others being pedophiles. It's like some sorta stealth tactic.

Conny 2012

NOT VIDEOGAMES
FUCK OFF

Attached: 29bebcbf6f400816ad0b5eb903926e4e.png (930x894, 398K)

why is this a recurring theme with these people?

More like resetera bye bye.

Attached: 1548386952962.jpg (500x500, 46K)

TRANNIES IFFY UH

JANNIES BANNING SWIFTLY UH

GOT DEM PICCIES UH

FUCKING LOL
Now they are trying to sue over it.

Attached: damage control.gif (641x486, 98K)

Because pedos feel extreme guilt within them because they know they are scum, so they think that becoming a hardcore leftist and fighting for the rights of others will redeem them.

You can still find a whole board dedicated to it tho, plus it is a central for the pedo gang of allthefallen, they had a big Loli sim in second life last year and it crumbled down because one of the attention whores made a video to give "a tour to some newcomers" , little did he knew that said video would filter to the official forums of Second Life and got half of them banned, each one of them loosing hundreds of dollars invested in each account mind you
I was the one who filtered said video too, I thought it would be funny and it was

Attached: 1560411689057.png (400x400, 107K)

Jesus Christ 100℅ tranny suicide rate when??

>We had threads about the Neogaf and Facepunch shutdown
>But this isn't ok
>Threads about E-celebs dying are though
Kill yourself seething tranny.

>resteera is so awful and SJW even neofag hates it
let that sink in

as much as it pains me to say it, resetera IS vidya because they have an incredible amount of sway over how the industry acts, far more than their size would indicate. Publishers don't care about what anyone says on reddit, or Yea Forums, or twitter, or tumblr, or anything - but you get some people on resetera stirring shit, many of whom are friends with people who work for gaming media outlets or work for them themselves, and you're guaranteed to have a media poopstorm on your hands.

Don't overestimate the, but don't underestimate them either. They've taken it upon themselves to become the de facto police force of the gaming world - so the fact that a nice number of the moral crusaders are in fact horrible people in secret (shocker of shockers, I know!) is a fairly big deal. At best, we can hope for devs to stop kowtowing to every little thing they whine about.

They're unironically the same tier and type of trash.

Imagine being alive in 2019 and STILL not realizing that v has been nothing more then a gossip magazine for the past 5 years

Tranny jannies will bury this.

And yet the tranny jannies only let one stay. Poor jannies don't want their pedo logs being found.

Oh it's another "Hypocritical SJW" episode

it's the "closet gay is the most anti-gay" trope but IRL
same deal with male feminists(rapists) and anti-gun people(gun smugglers)

Attached: 1558849796668.jpg (468x480, 78K)

did evilore turn into a polack? actually funny that neofag is full of typical polacks now.

Loli isn't the same as pedo stuff.

>they had a big Loli sim in second life last year
So? How's that bad?

Make another thread when they do. They did the same with Neogaf until people kept making threads and putting the cucks in their place.

Wonder how will their next site end

Those are also all trash, but your shitty neogaf garbage deserves to be left over there at that trash forum instead of here.
Why else do you think resetera is autosage filtered?
>being a part of the shit that is ruining this board
yikes

Attached: 34962498d6f60fbb57e88b3d578f65d9.png (1098x1216, 576K)

Who the fuck are they suing?

kek

Attached: IMG_1936.jpg (500x386, 41K)

They had completely banned it prior to neofag/retardera and complicit journo assets making the claim 8gag was hosting it

the truthis that it was planted by the same retards crying about it, they stilltry super hard to cover this up

NeoGAF has changed dramatically ever since the exodus.

Attached: IMG_20190625_081602.jpg (1080x1196, 165K)

Hmmmm, is it just a coincidence that the same people who hate lolis just happen to be closet pedophiles? Are lolicon the only true sane people?

Attached: 1560675173181.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

Get the fuck out with your tranny, tranny.

Attached: 1544544822571.jpg (1643x893, 335K)

You didn't complain back when we had threads about facepunch or neogaf and I don't see you complaining in the E-celeb threads. You are just a butthurt tranny.

>being a faggot
kys autist

Attached: e7b356f954024ef2fd2fbb38dee41fe3.jpg (1860x2630, 553K)

You missed the boat to stop it 8 years ago. Honestly only post on v while I'm shitting, last post from me since it's time to wipe

>>being a part of the shit that is ruining this board
Pretty ironic coming from a fucking astolfo poster

>Shutdown wesbite because of pedo problem
>Make reset era in its wake
>Having pedo problems again

>5 threads about an e-celeb killing himself
They're getting closed down one after another.

>it's the "closet gay is the most anti-gay"

Unironically this. Obviously not every anti-gay person is secretly gay, but once in a while you'll get a super virulently anti-gay politician who's obsessed with it and talks about the issue to an extent that feels abnormal - and then surprise, they're a self-hating closet case.

So when you have a forum full of fat beta men who self-identify as feminists and go really hardcore on that? Take a wild guess what it looks like behind the scenes.

Oh, it's you. How are the Astolfo ERP threads going? UwU

Thanks for ruining the fun of those fags? Want a medal?

>bay bay is actually code for "baby fucking"
the answer was in front of our faces this whole time.

The person who ratted them out for being pedos.

reddit

spacing

It's like the super anti-gay evangelist who gets caught blowing a twink male prostitute.

What if I like fat loli?

>loosing

>getting this excited about literally fucking nothing
make a thread when something actually happens

People who scream the loudest about something tend to be guilty of said thing.

Remember the late-Bush, early-Obama years where there was a constant stream of staunch anti-gay Republican politicians who wound up being closet homo?

Only difference is that was funny because those were just some self-loathing hypocrites that just wanted to suck some dick with other adults. These fuckers are mentally ill monsters that want to diddle children.

Funny how every person who virtue signals all day every day is secretly doing something 100 times worse than drawing a character slightly less brown

No. Pedos are trash.
The same people are the other 99.99% of the populace that hates pedos and aren't pedo thenselves.

It's projection of the highest order.
Seeing their own shitty aspects in others and refusing to see it in themselves.
Same way you see people screaming YOU SAID ANIMALS THAT MEANS YOU HATE BLACKS when no one made the connection other than them.

Lol no, only the overflow threads. One thread is allowed to be up at a time like the ones with over 300 posts.

>user banned (1 week): inflammatory drive-by

Attached: Predator.png (625x605, 57K)

Does that count as doxxing?

liking loli isn't pedo

The people there are just gonna migrate and create a new cancer. Same thing with what happened to Neogaf before.

>Celine
so it's a girl?
someone post pics of the girl

how the fuck did you even get to that conclusion

Is gaf based now or something?

Jungian psychological theory on personality shadows, more precisely, projection.
>the virtue signaller is the dirtiest
Guess where they'll migrate to?

Attached: 7172731289.jpg (219x187, 10K)

user I hate Resetera like anyone else but these "pedo evidence" and secret Discord discussions are just people talking about 2D lolis. Of course some girl from Resetera got invited and saw people who loves lolis and thought these people are pedos. But we know lolis aren't real life kids, right?

Attached: IMG_20190624_183553.png (555x750, 299K)

The only people posting "hurr everything I don't like is tranny garbage" are actual fucking trannies. Don't you have your own wrists to slit and be part of the 40%?
Facepunch at least can be videogames related since it was an actual video game company.
ResetEra has absolutely no fucking relation or contribution to video games.
I DO complain about e-celeb threads however, autistic trannytard.
Astolfo is actually based and makes trannies seethe.

Attached: 1553785897459.jpg (640x653, 96K)