Oh yeah that was a thing

oh yeah that was a thing

Attached: kEX1LG.png (1920x1080, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlouAA8mRZo
youtu.be/FPL6tXeph88?t=938
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=IlouAA8mRZo

Attached: 1478296079824.jpg (687x684, 131K)

Yet another potentially neat idea for a niche indie horror game fucking ruined and milked dry by an army of autistic children with nothing to do with themselves than just obsess over it day in, day out. This shit is why horror as a genre is fucking dead.

Attached: 1559796441291.jpg (600x703, 46K)

less then 30 seconds in and this is already something.

Attached: 1558342956654.png (480x480, 294K)

>watching a stream where someone crosses it with Mario 64
>that entire galaxy of autistic kids clashes with this one in some sort of crazy cosmic cataclysm
truly we are in a dark age

My autistic 4 year old step nephew was talking about this game. should he be playing it?

it's pretty good short game but if he's developing an unhealthy autistic obsession you must intervene and offer alternatives

why are you obsessed with, ironically speaking, people being obsessed with things.

This game was made for boomers who've played shitty edutainment games from the 90's. He wouldn't even get that it's a parody.

>at elementary school volunteering for community class
>holding a ruler
>all the kids come up to me and say I look like baldi

how the fuck do they know this stupid shit they’re like 10

Attached: 939B2475-A4BC-4071-81F1-8E0782F0D366.gif (336x256, 401K)

youtubers

>how the fuck do they know this stupid shit they’re like 10
uhhhhhh. generational acceleration. each generation acts older then the previous and dives into mature content deeper. baldi is 7-10 year old and up territory easily, espicially with the advent of kids having smartphones, internet and no parental supervision.

truly, modern reality can be cruel

This. I remember voting for FNAF in Greenlight because it looked pretty neat and unique. But for some ungodly reason it became some sort of fetish for autistics and they filled the whole internet with it.

Attached: 1560190078390.png (789x723, 527K)

ITS SWEEPING TIME

what the fuck this is actually good

Stop getting mad at children for liking things

That shitpost secret ending the creator did because of that was pretty funny at least.

youtu.be/FPL6tXeph88?t=938

>a literal shitpost game
>still grows a FNAF-like fanbase
To this day, I can't understand how this happened, can't kids understand satire?

Attached: 1544201522857m.jpg (929x1024, 107K)

It was just a small game jam game what the fuck

???

Stop being so autistic

It was your moment of glory and you fucked it up

there was no glory I was just really confused

Why did you repeat what I said

I knew about Baldi way before it was super popular when MikePanoots played it in a grab bag stream. Funny stuff.

Grab a ruler, take a picture of yourself and post it here.

That means you have full right to spank them if they fail your math test

Boy am I glad I entered this topic

Attached: 1538889650453.png (182x182, 77K)

What ever happened to Mike? I never made it to his streams but I watched them for a while on youtube and he hasn't uploaded any in like 4 months. I liked that nigga, he actually seemed to like streaming and had SOUL unlike most streamers.

It`s YouTube. The game alone wouldn't grow a base like it did, but when someone is paying to spam it non-stop for a month it's popular for a month.