Will Sony win again???

will Sony win again???

Attached: 1559728147133.png (1177x718, 334K)

>PS3

K E K

Cope

what do you mean by "winner"?

>PS3

Attached: 1548245638481.png (650x650, 13K)

>MemeS3 aka "the console with no exclusives" winning against 360

Attached: 1557677732233.gif (199x187, 1.09M)

Cope with its failure? Yeah sure

>PS3
You can’t be a winner if you can’t define on how to be one

The ps3 was the best console that gen, but it was nowhere close to being the winner that gen lol.

>PS3
>not Wii

It wasn't good until the last two years of it's life and that was only to some decent games. It was actually better as a media player tho.

Uh excuse me sir? The Wii doesn't count because they pandered to casuals. Never mind that PS2 and PSX both won their repective gens this same way because that hurts my narrative that Nintendo is bad.

>ps3

Did PS3 beat the X360? I know both got BTFO by the Wii but I remember in the prime of the era how the ps3 was in last place

PS3 surpassed the 360 towards the end of its life

>SONY wining again

in other news, water is wet

True, but those last years were good enough to put it over the 360, which was self-destructing over the Kinect meme.

8th generation isn't over and it's looking more and more likely that Nintendo will win it. Also Wii won the 7th gen by like 20 million.

So 4 out of 6 generations won by Nintendo.

>8th generation isn't over and it's looking more and more likely that Nintendo will win it.
You dumb? It's losing against PS4.
Or are you counting wii u + switch sales? which is still not enough

Nintendo has sold a total of 124 million consoles this generation so far, Sony has sold 107 million. On top of that, Switch is getting a cheaper mini version soon, making it very likely it's going to start selling at the rate of the DS, which sold 154 million in its lifetime.

lel ps3 didn't win, wii and 360 beat it

Attached: consolewars3.png (1024x576, 181K)

XBox’s hardware failures caught up to it and eventually ps3 passed the 360. The Wii or PC were the real winners though. This is when normies started to make their own build and started using Steam.

Wii won. Deal with it.

Not only was the PS3 outsold by a large amount by the Wii, it remains one of the biggest money losses in gaming history, Sony didn’t win shit that generation.