Daily reminder to pirate games instead of (((buying them)))

theres literally zero consequence and you dont waste your money on kikery. "but i want to support the devs" you dont support them. not really. lets say a game sold two million times and costs 60 bucks. two million times 60 is 120 million. 120000000. 120000000 - 60 is 119999940. your 60 bucks are absolutely nothing. its 0.00005%. your "support of the devs" is 0.00005%. its nothing. there will always be enough people supporting these games.

Attached: a_shekel_for_a_good_soy.jpg (498x501, 111K)

Attached: unironically buying vidya 2k19.png (204x178, 9K)

If I wasn't so broke I would gladly support some of self published titles. There are games which deserve success. Which deserve positive reinforcement.

>zero consequence

my last laptop was so fucked with adwares and viruses I had to get rid of the laptop itself

buying games is more convenient for me. i don't care about the dev.

I pirate games on day 1

Attached: you stupid nigger.jpg (845x875, 128K)

>when on a torrent spree the other week
>dl'd like 6 games
>realized too late my vpn wasnt on
>got emails from ISP about it

welp, im fucked. it was nice knowing you guys :(

Maybe you shouldn't be a retard then, friend.

Attached: smugdog.jpg (540x564, 67K)

What about IGG games

IGG games is trash. never download from there or sites similar to IGG

what is doileak, library genesis and CS.RIN.RU?

What's your problem with IGG? I've successfully downloaded a lot of indie titles from there.

But I want them to make the next game good

based

Attached: 1561464953694.png (633x874, 64K)

Why is wanting to pay for a product or service you enjoy such alien thought for thirdies?

paying for a rental license to a product that doesnt physically exist is the ultimate cuck

>fitgirl repacks
YIKES
good way to bomb your PC permanently

I'm starting to wonder if this sudden push for piracy is not organic. I feel like theres a group of people pushing this to make piracy so rampant that it'll be easier to enforce "games as a service" and stripping away ownership further. I mean, the motive is there for sure.

Attached: +_10707c2a28b9af6bf9beab8358d53d0e.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

BASED

What do you mean?

Criminals leave my board please

What are some games that are objectively ethical to pirate ?

Attached: vampire.jpg (460x215, 43K)

then IGG successfully downloaded your privat files on your computer, congrats

Yeah, it's totally not the content cut DLC, lootboxes, P2W mechanics, day 1 DLCs, monthly passes, pre-order bonuses etc. etc.

They're literally just zip files hosted on Mega.

pirating in general is objectively ethical

This desu

Because corporations would totally stop milking you dry if piracy were to cease to exist...lol

>fitgirl

Attached: xxxvideo.avi.exe.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

yeah but whats in the zip files is a different story zoomie

you'll understand when you get older

These have been around for years and people are just now making a stink about piracy? Nah, there is more to this for sure. Add to the fact Stadia was announced recently too, its a bit too convenient. It would be in googles interest to make streaming the only way to play games.

It's not a sudden push, there have been threads like this on Yea Forums for eternity in the same quantity

They're direct copies of the Steam installations with a built-in crack to get around DRM shit. Why are you so paranoid about IGG exactly?

Actually prove the torrents are all a virus.

Or if piracy goes to new highs, they can use this to justify complete removal of ownership, even more so than ever before. This would also make google tons of money along with the big publishers.

While I don't find an issue with pirating AAA games from huge studios, I find this mindset dumb as fuck. Small things add up and amount to bigger ones in the end. "My contribution means nothing" is the mindset of a parasite whallowing in their own mediocrity.
Still, anybody's free to do what they want, as stupid as it may be.

Not like this. Its a push for sure, this place has always had pirates but now its being reveled and celebrated to the point of being obnoxious. This is not the same.

How is that possible when your torrent program is set to bind to only the VPN interface?

You don't really understand how hidden files and/or executed hacks work, do you? 1. either you have a virus the moment you extract the zip folder or 2. you get the virus after launching the hack-patched crack. You won't even realise it's happening, it's just a 30-90 kb big exe running in the background now. Forever.

piracy guide:

dont keep any passwords you care about on your game system, especially if the firmware is "EFI"

also note, that chrome, the most secure trusted browser on the internet, does not encrypt stored passwords. which is a very important thing to do, but somehow has eluded the good honest people of alphabet/google
oh btw no browser encyrpts stored passwords
every time you hit the "yes" button in windows UAC you are basically rolling the dice for marxist google execs to come steal your identity

I pirate but I also have a problem of buying games and not playing them.

Attached: file.png (353x114, 58K)

So do you think it's 2008 or something? Any modern day virus software will prevent basic shit like this from executing.

IGG literally just rehosts shit that other people have cracked, so it's hit or miss. Stick with small indie games or GOG titles and you'll be fine. Don't download AAA shit from them though.

my crime good nigger crimes bad

>literally zero consequence
What if I dont live in the third world?

>chrome
>most secure trusted browser on the internet

Attached: a2.jpg (673x680, 336K)

>Any modern day virus software will prevent basic shit like this from executing
wrong
>IGG literally just rehosts shit that other people have cracked
also wrong

good luck with your pc

I use gamestorrents

*dabs*

I only buy day one for political reasons or to support the company
Example in the last 12 months
>SNK Heroines
>Soul Calibur VI
>Resident Evil 2
>Samurai Shodown

>oh gosh I don't want to get monitored and my personal info leaked at all, nor that I dont get the full access to something I paid for
>*opens steam*

Attached: wojak.jpg (490x586, 33K)

Oh, this is just baseless paranoia then. Good to know. Carry on, retard.

only had a 3 month sub for the vpn, day 32 happens and it didnt notify me that it was shut off and needed to be reupped

does this mean niggers are based whenever they steal? they are truly pioneers in not ((((buying)))) things

Agree to disagree then, I can remember being in this same thread with the same replies 6+ years ago. I also remember a simple webcomic image going around a few years ago showing how Yea Forums is the only board that is faggy and uptight about piracy, and I feel that image and its age is relevant to this discussion somehow. Actually seems to be evidence for your side that Yea Forums is more tolerant of piracy now than in the past. I still think your conspiracy is baseless, but who knows.

But then the torrent program wouldn't be able to make any connections.

This is bait right? Piracy is different from theft

piracy is theft

Always buy from indie devs, you're supporting handsome and talented white people.

I try but they're not always up to date. Jump King DLC is still only available with a virus AFAIK. I'm generally patient but when I've played half a game it's a bit annoying.

Imagine being poor. I'll spend $60 on a DINNER. I can pay that for a video game

hi im OP. how do i prove to you that im OP and not a shill?

Imagine paying for something you can get for free with 0 effort.

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 24K)

Claims require proof.

I see the motive because of the "games as service" stuff game developers are doing as of late, I just don't see the real gain in pirating games. From my personal expirience, pirated versions of games run like dog shit. The models just disappear, its just a janky, poorly coded peice of shit. Either My computer is kinda bottom tier, or pirated versions of games are just fucking atrocious. Who gains from this???? You could easily just buy a physical ledgitimate copy at a game stop that works way better than the pirated peice of shit.

fuck off commie
if you don't spend the economy will be fucked

>0 effort
Nice fanfic

i pirate old games cause the studio that made them is dead

Explain.

That is probably the dumbest logic I've ever seen.
I bet you don't vote.

What about VK?

literally all you have to do is
1. download vpn service
2. download torrent client
3. go to site
4. search for what you want
5. click download with torrent client
6. wait
7. done
wowowowoww so much effort guys! dont pirate i rather pay for game on steam yes look is no effort unlike piracy looook guuuuys!!
1. download steam client
2. search for what you want
3. click buy, click shopping cart, click pay
4. wait for download
5. done

>subhuman brazilians and slavs are responsible for the deterioration of both the board and the industry.

Nuke Brazil
Glass Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine

Attached: Crossroads Baker.webm (640x480, 2.83M)

fuck off tim swiney

Finding a good torrent, making sure it's not tracked, making sure it doesn't have viruses, making sure it doesn't have anti-piracy measures. Meanwhile if I want a game I Google "game" and have it shipped by the time I'm home

I've pirated games almost all my life and they run fine.
An antivirus, antimalware and knowing when something looks suspicious will keep you free of virus most of the time.
I actually get my games on GOG with a Russian VPN and buy my games for cents. I enjoy cloud storage and not having to backup my pirate game installers

>These have been around for years
And have gotten worse and worse, with different tactics, and you wonder why people pirate more and more? Are you some dumb falseflagging ancap shill? Games are shit so people stop throwing money at them simple as. This as-a-service will happen regardless of piracy.

Lmao @ poorfags going through all this effort. I literally make too much money to care about doing that shit, I have better things to do

Get some reading comprehension.

>piracy
>downloading vpn & torrent & game, all while hoping you don't get fucked with a virus, then finally playing
>buying
>downloading steam, paying, downloading game, playing
buying is insanely faster than pirating. your bait is shit.

Copying isn't theft.

Do you really need a VPN? I've torrented for years and never needed one

taxes and patents are theft

pirating is such a hassle. isn't that a thing only poor people do?

>downloading vpn & torrent & game
are you stupid? the torrent you download is the game you dont "download torrent and game" you just download torrent. if you mean torrent client, no. you download vpn service once and torrent client once just like you download steam client once you retard.
>all while hoping you don't get fucked with a virus, then finally playing
you dont have to hope anything faggot. the chance of having to face consequences is so low that its more worth to pirate everything instead of paying hundreds of bucks for everything. then when you maybe maybe maybe maybe get caught, the fine itself is as high as the price you would have to pay buying all that shit legally
its unlikely to get caught. with vpn its almost impossible.

Developers shouldn't be paid for their work?

they are getting paid by sheeple, thats the whole point of OPs post. there will always be enough sheep supporting the devs.

But what makes you DESERVE to get it for free? You can't say "because I already do it" because that's a cyclical justification

I only buy indie games that are a well fleshed out product on release and devs actually know what theyre doing.
I support some nip companies like capcom and a bit of namco but I pirate triple A western games with no remorse

i dont give a shit about whether i deserve to get it for free or not. as long as i can be sure there are enough people supporting them so that they keep making games, ill pirate them because why would i fucking pay for something i can get for free with ease?

>actually doubleclicking a shady .exe
oh come on, user

>Announcing the fact that you pirate
/g/ never announces the fact that they pirated a coding book
Yea Forums never announces that they just pirated a new album
No board is about as obnoxious about pirating except for this one

Because if everyone was like you then developers wouldn't get paid. I honestly would have respect for piratefags if they just owned up to the fact that they're doing a scummy thing and just stealing instead of trying to justify themselves and think they're special. I mean, you're right, why pay for anything if you don't give a shit about who you're stealing from

Huh, user, I think you are unto something. It is weird people have been so vocaly agresive about piracy.

>downloads miner

remember to leech but never seed

don’t be a pussy and pirate; steal the damn things

Buying games on Steam gives me pleasure so I can glance at my carefully curated collection.

Attached: 1ieyc6m18qq01.jpg (750x488, 85K)

Good luck pirating Overwatch and Destiny :^)

user, I think it like you, but piracy is not stealing. It's still an illegal action, wether enforced or not, but comparing it to stealing is comparing dogs and wolfs, they are different things.

nothing, he's but an internet troll

it takes me 2min to find what im looking for, kys slow boomer

>both are canines
>both eat meat
>both are four legged mammals
>it’s possible to crossbreed between them
>both like to bark/howl
they’re pretty comparable

>living on burgerland, birthplace of cuckoldry
Lmao

you literally share the mindset of a nigger jew

The stealing refers to the loss of the hypothetical purchase when you pirate. You can obviously make the case that not everyone who pirates a game would necessarily have bought the game if piracy wasn't an option, but it still provides a negative effect on sales and that relationship is what people mean when they say piracy is stealing

I only buy good games. That way the industry will someday know what games to make. That's why I don't buy most AAA games. They aren't interesting to begin with.

>>Any modern day virus software will prevent basic shit like this from executing
>wrong
this, malware authors are always coming up with new workarounds and antivirus has to play whack a mole

It takes me 5 seconds to buy the game I want. Cope more poorfag

Ok user, go buy your son a wolf puppy.

based

Attached: surprise discount.jpg (867x960, 120K)

I'm actually for lootbox sales being banned from games. They really on the same addictive hooks as gambling

don’t try to move the goalposts, user

>nah it's some kinda conspiracy bro!
KYS. games industry is fucking trash right now and publishers are jewish as fuck. why would I support that? Yea Forumsermin are fucking retarded, Yea Forums don't pay for films and Yea Forums don't pay for music you mongoloid. if you're this much of a normie fuck off to facebook and redd.it

do you just not understand how the world works? every fucking year corporations lobby to erode more and more consumer rights, in the future EVERYTHING will be an online service/subscription based cyberpunk distopian hell. we're half way there already. you must be a naive little faggot or plain shill if you think if piracy stops existing suddenly corporations are suddenly going to stop being evil hahaha. RETARD

>admits to pirating all this games
>WHY DON'T THEY MAKE GAMES THE WAY I WANT EVEN THOUGH I WOULDN'T PAY FOR THEM ANYWAYS

why do you play games if you hate them so much?

of course my 60 bucks is worth nothing, but its better than the shit you're eating out of a can poor fag

Not moving anything, stealing and piracy are illegal, can get you to jail and you can suffer fines from doing them, but one is more heavily punished and with reason that the other. They are not the same thing

I buy multiplayer games but singlerplayer games are really a waste of money and the same goes for buying movies and albums.

they’re not the same thing but they are comparable, just like dogs and wolves are

boomer mad because he's too stupid to pirate games, gtfo

Attached: 1560468891044.jpg (680x509, 52K)

Piracy is stealing. Give me one reason why I shouldn't steal everything I can get my hands on.

The entire world is built around being a greedy kike and grubbing every dime you can. You have to jump through 93 hoops and be a social Chad just to get a minwage incel job and then the government takes half of everything you get anyway so that they can be paid to whine in Congress. No one does anything out of the good of their heart, every single product ever sold places every production cost, every legal cost, every handling cost on you the consumer. Insurance is a scam built to literally steal your money for doing nothing and makes itself mandatory by lobbying the also kiked Congress. Explain to me why I shouldn't take everything that is in my power to take, just like they do.

>pirating is such a hassle
But it's actually quicker than buying shit
>Open up tab of Piratebay
>search torrent
>read comments
>magnet
>download
>Launch installer
>play
Shit takes like 5-15 minutes, and the game generally runs better

generally people usually pirate games worth playing

Those who will never be available again due to rights issues. Like Tetris for NES or those tie-in games based on movies.

I've miss pirating tons of new games in high school. Half the shit that comes out now isn't even worth pirating anymore.