Chinase people in multiplayer games

Why are they the most annoying type of people in games? Even russians are better
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1439575942714.gif (345x263, 2.38M)

I never played with Chinases but I just want to say thank you for the gif op

the reason third worlders are so annoying and bad is because they never had any experience playing online before that point. meanwhile americans have played online nearly all their life. also foreigners aren't allowed to act out in public and bottle up their emotions and true intentions until they go online where they can let it all out and expect a big reaction, of course they don't get one since everyone on the net is a douchebag

I miss when I only had to worry about BRs and Russians, now entire hives of Chinese take over whole servers.

I have a bird :)

I have never played with a Chinese person in the 20 years I've been playing multiplayer games. Maybe you should stop playing flavor of the month crap.

Attached: (You).gif (300x168, 2.68M)

Middle easterners are the worst in my experience.

>I have never played with a Chinese person in the 20 years I've been playing multiplayer games.
Doubt.jpg

haha faggot

this may apply to most of the euroshits and third world faggots but not to my polish persona, nigger

>go on a euroshit server
>shout nigger, have sex, cope, reddit
>uhhhh oui??? cyka???
>go on american server
>lmao tranny toxic toxic gay toxic toxic reported

honestly if there's anyone that's more of a faggot than the americans it must be the fucking french

Bro americans and anglos in general can also be pretty fucking cunty.
As soon as they hear someone speaking anything but english they go full on REEEEEEEE mode.
even if nobody is talking to them.

Attached: 1347185572087.jpg (283x323, 49K)

at least they're easy to dispose of, just say the T-word.

Play on your own servers, cunt.

no

Then quit crying.

The french might be annoying cunts but they're pretty tolerant and thick-skinned in my experience (or just clueless).

chitinase is my favorite enzyme

cute bird

Attached: 1484428948013.gif (380x380, 648K)

Name a better animal than birds, you literally can't

Attached: 1539824557377.gif (376x411, 1.81M)

china numba won

you lot are the ones crying about it though

>be frog
>speak english well enough so that other players don't realize I am French
>people in my guild talking about how French people absolutely refuse to speak in English and constantly act like cunts
>mfw

Attached: 1556654265228.jpg (320x231, 14K)

>no u!
Diversify your repertoire.

No worry bro, as a french Canadian I can speak but butcher both English and French, and hate both the English and the French.

No need to be so upset.

Attached: fax.jpg (1150x634, 170K)

That's okay, I hate Quebec with a burning passion because of their """""French"""""

Quebec French is just old French that didn't evolve to follow Paris' slang.

>french guy joins the server

Attached: 1559559386289.jpg (226x219, 10K)

Quebec French doesn't even remotely resemble Old French in any way, and the accent is so unpleasant to hear that I get mad just from hearing it

The only Chinese people I've ever run into while playing videogames were hardcore hackers. They were beyond competent, because they were actively avoiding being busted.

>americans and anglos in general can also be pretty fucking cunty
This shows that certain games desperately need age segregation. If we could just contain all the annoying teenagers to their own servers (usually PVP based servers) the rest of us could enjoy the game in peace.

its ok user, i dont actually have a personal vandetta against the french. mostly because i never really speak to them. just dont see them around.

the finns are faggots but at least arent lefties.

i hate the poles only because i am a beta cuck and i dont fit in.

japs are the greatest online community though and remind me of pre 2010 era internet.

>chinese
>people
Chinese are insects. Of course their behavior seems annoying to you.