Cum play moi game, o'll test ya

>cum play moi game, o'll test ya
what game was he referring to, exactly?

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_6af48d28-3e99-11e9-aa0a-30b9d78dd63b[1].jpg (685x385, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4uiRr78dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Felt sorry for the dude. Most shock artists lead normal lives off stage, yet him and Marilyn Manson fell for their own bullshit.

>Felt sorry for the dude
Me too I fucking hate his whore exwife

>COOOOOOOOOME PLAY JADES GAME

Attached: jade-raymond.jpg (960x720, 135K)

IM THE FIRESTAHTAH

CRISPED FIRESTARTERHR

What she do

What game s
Did she make she seems like a nice person

EXHALE

EXHALE

EXHALE

she talked shit and left him for being "too sensitive and nice". dude probably cried alot and would go the extra mile for friends and came off as a pushover or something to her.

PSYCHOSOMATIC

ADDICT, INSANE

Why did he need to state that he was exhaling? Normal people don't do that when they're breathing

She also ignored his calls and he had to sell his home because of the nasty divorce.

How so? I heard he was a pretty nice bloke

Attached: 1551826890552.jpg (480x360, 18K)

i hate women

i actually geniuely hate these whores

This goddamn band set electronic trends for almost 2 decades

Respect

fucking whores

rest in peace flint

Is this a secret old person rave thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4uiRr78dU

what a cunt

When you're conscious of having to breath in and breath out air out of your lungs, suddenly the process feels far heavier and harder to do than usual when you're unaware of it. He was trolling.

Glad I went to a Prodigy show before his death. RIP my dude

F

it's common practice for when one is having a panic attack to focus on their breathing to get ahold of themselves and slow down. fits the theme of the song.

what did he mean by this

Had tickets to see them on this upcoming tour for the first time, sadly never to be now.

Attached: 1533395054381.png (209x209, 57K)