Daigo says he thinks he has ADHD... Is it common among top players?

Daigo says he thinks he has ADHD... Is it common among top players?

Attached: 1518610665364.jpg (615x637, 122K)

Japan doesn’t have a term for ADHD?

Why do you think that is?

>Some people have an easier time for things

holy shit stop the presses it's almost like everyone is unique and not a carbon copy of each other. I may suck at maths but I'm fucking great in other subjects. Doesn't mean I have ADHD.

Yeah and according to mayoclinic I fit the bill for every cancer and desease known to man. Hypochondriacs are stupid. See a real doctor and get a real evaluation if you're suspicious and if the the tests come back positive you may whine.

I have ADHD too.

>self diagnosing based on shit you read on the internet
shiggy diggy

Daigo... the man who practiced SF for 12 hours a day? No, he does not have ADHD. Do you faggots even know what that is?

ADHD is the boredom disorder... ADHD people can hyperfocus on something that interests them... In Daigo's case, it'd be fighting games.

I have ADHD. I grew up when it was a fad to put kids on as much drugs as possible. To keep them quite. I was 50lbs taking 30 mgs of Adderal. Cracked out all damn day. It only hurt my coping skills. So yea Im for it if you need a little bit extra as an adult but to overload a child only hurts them in the long run.

Mental symptoms are virtually unfalsifiable. Doctors aren't psychic.

it's a made-up pill seller just like add is an over diagnosed pill seller

this, if there's something all pro players have it's fucking autism

Its nothing but a racket for the Jews

This t. advertisment high definition guy

Being a faggot with self-diagnosed mental illnesses?
It sure is.

I think I have it, too. Except I can't focus on a god damn thing and I'm always bored and I'm still shit at fighting games.

I'm not sure, Daigo.

When did he learn English? Or is somebody else translating his social media

If you suck at math it doesn't matter if you good at other things, it just means you'll be either unemployed or a wageslave.

>ADHD people can hyperfocus on something that interests them
Its the opposisite you retard "Attention deficit"
They find it hard to be still and focus on something.
You should check if ypu have it because you are clearly too retarded to read a book.

Daigo just has autismo powers to care about being good at a video game.

Half of those mental problems seem to apply to you if you look up the symptoms. But usually you are way below the level of severity that would be relevant for a diagnosis.
Or maybe I just have everything at once.

it has but he has ADHD

Not videogames. What a shit board, who gives a fuck, do you care whether or not anyone else has ADHD? No? Then why the fuck do you care if this person does? Shit fucking goddamn.

This is why psychiatry and psychology are pseudo-science. No one has ever even recorded a mind existing let along know how it fuctions to classify it's behaviour as "normal"

They have both distraction and hyperfocus you mongoloid. Did you actually read anything besides the name?

Are you retarded? Why do you think maths is important in 95% of the jobs in the world?

It is common among the zoom generation

>always assumed ADHD was just not being able to pay attention to something for long
>asctually look it up just now and getting hyper focused on things is a symptom
wtf do I have adhd bros? I do this all the time when reading or playing vidya

Inference from talking to people and observing them doesn't count for anything?

>get diagnosed ADHD
>can legally buy amphetamine
>play games better
Yes, it's common.

yeah, it's pretty looked down upon over there so mental shit is only now being made relevant

ADHD doesn't exist. Don't fall for their lies.
It's a fucking scam.

do more research then go to a doctor if you are feeling it prevents you from doing things you want to do

STEM is pretty much the future, Robots are slowly replacing the rest of you 'people' thanks to us.

To be honest, it's not his fault that when he sees something people can do seemingly with ease and he doesn't, standartization in schools practically hardwired humanity to think that way. It's not his fault, it's literally the society.

>Tfw adhd with SCT

Attached: 1344179872587.jpg (267x280, 11K)

It's a pretty common disorder

SonicFox has ADHD too.

If they had ADHD then why would so many be banned for using Adderall as a performance enhancing drug. The positive effects of Adderall are negated if you have ADHD

brainlet_wojak.png