Game Dev

Hello Yea Forums I manage a small indie game company of ~20 people, we are currently brainstorming project ideas for a new game

If you have any concepts, mechanics or story you personally want to see in a game, or an entire game idea itself feel free to contribute and we may possbily take it on board in the future! We've only made mobile games in the past but are now looking to target PC and Consoles

Attached: metal-gear-solid-solid-snake.jpg (767x431, 43K)

A game that has adjustable boobs as a core mechanic

How about a math-based magic system? Where sigils and magic circles could be created by algorithms.

FUCKING DINOSAURS.

Attached: 1539375640187.gif (540x302, 3M)

look up the video "clock blockers"
more than enough ideas there

Action combat monster collecting game.
Preferably with open world, but if it is not open world then at least bigger maps.
That's all I want.

I actually made a concept thingie for months now since I studied programming, don't judge me too hard:
Name: Summoner Age
Plot: A fantasy world with both magic and machinery where around 200 years ago people discovered magic and the ability to summon otherworldy creatures with magic abilities and so on (have no name for them) into their own. These people are called Summoners, but not everyone is born with the ability.
You play as a person born in a regular family that one day their home gets attacked by a rogue summoned creature and discover you are a summoner by in panic wanting to save your parents summon a creature of your own (gameplay-wise a series of questions would determine your starter or simply just select one). More and more rogue creatures appear and since you're now a summoner, your parents encourage you to go on the summoner's pilgrimage and prove your prowess in various institutes to then be among the top summoners and during your journey you come across more rogue creatures and you discover slowly why this is happening.
Gameplay: Action combat RPG, similar to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (but more like the Torna expansion). As a summoner you can go with your summoned creature into battle, but you mainly control the creature But since you command magic as well, you can use spells that are on cooldown and consume MP or your summoner. you can have only one summoned creature out at a time (unless for special battles where the summoner's magic abilities are enhanced to summon more at a time)
The creature will have 4 moves and a strong special move that uses both the creature's AP and the summoner's MP that needs to be built up like a final fantasy 7's limit break.
If you really are a developer team, make my dream game come true.

Attached: 1556288916348.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

A mountain of build up and falters/redemption process. Instead of it crumbling the progtag takes the jump and leap of faith after conquering the mountain ie fears, death, failure, repairing relationships, and plunging back down to where it all began
back to where he tried crawling out of to begin with, but it's all a struggle from beginning to end. That's just a rough concept for a arc I thought of the other day
reborn in a sense
the pit the protag was trying to conquer

>give me your ideas so i can steal them and profit off them
No thanks

Attached: 1560793070790.jpg (720x960, 64K)

i really want to play a good pirates' game before my death

>adjustable UI
Lets you move around certain parts of the UI, e.g. a health bar which normally is in the top left, can be moved anywhere on the screen, just as a nice customization feature.
>ingame key macros
Lets you make macros to ease any kind of repeating action, maybe for a platformer with alot of movement options.
In general, customization is something which many games, back then and nowadays, can profit from.
Customization should not be mandatory for gameplay though.

I would like to see game where you are trying to stop hero. In Gears of Judgement you can play as locust horde. Diferent tiers of monsters. Imagine God of War 2018 but you control enemies and bosses.

Or just make clone of Blood Dragon. Lasers, dinosaurs, jungle and cool music.

Or clone of Quake aesthetics. Rare settings.

There's a reason gamedevs don't crowdsource ideas like this. If you go with an idea pitched here then you'll likely be sued for stealing it by the person who posted it, even if they won't be able to prove in court that this is the case.

If real
Don't shy away from difficulty or locking better story situations behind difficulty (think of preventing a character's death if you're good enough)
responsive and fluid gameplay
Meaningful interactions with NPCs not just two line dialogue
Character customization
Replay value (different paths/choices/endings/rewards)
player freedom
And if politics are a must, stay within game-lore.
Good luck.

A first person shooter with humanoid dinosaurs as the characters, including the main character.
It's a horror game that starts off nice and slowly, then it becomes more creepy, then finally the problem is revealed and our hero has to kill it off with an array of weapons, and even stylish other ways to fight back.
it is at first located in the suburbs then it gets to other places.
You not only get to shoot or what ever the enemies on foot, but also in a vehicle.
And the game can give you other shit to do in it too if you think that shooting these creatures isn't enough.
Anyways the threat later on is revealed to be some kind of curse that transforms the dino people into scary as shit looking aliens.

>Games that actually good gameplay
>no pandering to anyone
Please

Turn based RPG, but I ain't writing a story for you, the twenty of you should have more than enough ideas.

Lol. they can take my ideas all they want it's not like I live in a country where I COULD sue them.
If anyone wants to make my dream game, they'd make it a ton better than I could ever make it so I'll let them, even if it turns out to be shit, other people would see the concept and maybe try their hands at it.
Yo-Kai Watch Busters, Yo-Kai Watch 4 and the Spectrobes series are the only true action combat monster collecting games out there. I'll gladly have others take my ideas so that more monster collecting games exist that aren't just Pokémon rip offs.

Ninja RPG.

Not isometric, not top down. Like Tenchu only it's more of a roleplaying game where you go on missions, level up, get better shinobi gear, etc. Not multiplayer focused either. Single player, offline.

Sekiro was garbage and Tenchu is never getting revived at this point, so make it happen. I'll give you 60 dollars plus tip for it.

Attached: 1558496810430.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

This more Dino sims

Madness Combat VR

THIS! yes, more dinos
but as good dino shooter