Did you ever play a game from start to finish exclusively on the toilet?

Did you ever play a game from start to finish exclusively on the toilet?
multiple sessions are ok

Attached: 6070aaee5cc7451aa45c5b05695bf85d.jpg (980x1217, 158K)

i don't get people that spend more than like 3 minutes on that toilet at average
if you spend like 10 minutes on the toilet you gotta change your diet bro

americans

I can't do anything else while pooping, in order for me to have a proper bowel movement I need to be zen as fuck
If anything remotely distracting happens, my butthole clenches and doesn't unclench for hours

Rarely I will spend extra time on the toilet if I have grabbed a book and got into it while taking a leak

for some of us, the bathroom is the only place we can have a moment of quiet privacy. such time should not be squandered

>finish my shit in 2mins
>enjoy comfy toilet time for however long

>tfw IBS

Attached: 1537377683731.jpg (600x719, 86K)

I spend like 20 minutes on toilet
>2 to poop
>18 to fap
I dont want my parents bothering me in my room

I shit like once a week, and I like to take my time making sure I get the 2nd wave poops out before sealing the hatch.

It's awful

>I shit like once a week
dude wat

i ain't gonna lie I used to be like this
but it's not good

Tfw Crohn's

>>I shit like once a week

this is what private healthcare does to a society

I have something like that due to my removed gallbladder.

>fap on the turlet
awful

I shit like twice a week on average and I don't see what's the problem. I only go when I feel I need to go, if I forced myself to do it every day I'd have to spend way more time on it.

I never take devices into the toilet. I leave my phone in my room.

>pooping two times a day
is this normal? I shit like twice a week at max.

Nah, I just go on Yea Forums when I'm taking a shit

> nice slow morning shits while browsing Yea Forums

name something more comfier

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

>forced
it should come naturally once a day

>I shit like once a week

Bruh

Attached: AndreLookingAtShit.jpg (562x530, 69K)

Same except for me it's my bladder. I can't piss if anything happens around me which is why I always use a stall even if I have to go number 1. I used to be able to go fine for a long time until recently. I can't use urinals in public restrooms anymore because of this. I'm thinking it's something subconcious that I'm doing.

more normal than twice a week. Jesus christ, you should be going at least 3 times as much as you do, go to a doctor.

>Same except for me it's my bladder. I can't piss if anything happens around me which is why I always use a stall even if I have to go number 1. I used to be able to go fine for a long time until recently. I can't use urinals in public restrooms anymore because of this. I'm thinking it's something subconcious that I'm doing.

Attached: b76e4a56a2246a6c7899cfe5b8db1535e8280551_hq.jpg (640x759, 72K)

I literally go into the private bathroom at work to lay down on the floor because there isn't a single place at work to rest anywhere else without being seen

Literally me

>you throw your stuff in the toilet

is practical user

Pretty bad for your colon. If you simply don't get bowel movements then I'm not sure what to tell you, but you really shouldn't hold it in. I know how easy/convenient it is (I used to only poo 2-3 times a week until I was like 19) but everything gets so much better when you're regular. Now I poo every day at 6:00-6:30 and I feel great.

i finished one of the meet n fuck games while on the toilet

No, I've never done anything else at all on the toilet because I'm healthy and don't have any digestion issues.

I go twice a week and it's not like my shits are big either I just don't feel I have shit for longer than usual? Even went to the doctor and he gave me some laxative when he told me I was constipated but I don't feel I am, I ate 2 of those laxatives per day for month and a half or so and it did nothing.

Do people really just sit on the toilet and wait for the turds to fall out of their ass due to gravity
seems inefficient

what do you use? a dragon dildo?

I scoop them out with a spoon

I played the game of hemorrhoids on the toilet.
And I'm still playing it.

i find playing games on the toilet extremely weird but sometimes ill spend like 15 minutes dicking around on my phone

i unironically do this with my fingers in the shower sometimes
most times

when the iron deficiency sets up, you will want to commit suicide all day long.

interesting, i don't do any of these

>more comfier
user

enjoy your hemorroids

I don't play shit games.

i enjoy the feeling of pooping aot, and it's a nice forced break away from everthing, i draw it out as much as possible, i dont push and the the big poops come out natural. sometimes i just cant stop it from being quick but my morning shit is always a good 10 minute affair and i love it.

>I shit like once a week

Attached: Worried Laughter.png (673x885, 383K)

>tfw constant constipation
>have to wring myself to push the poop out
>push so hard my fucking legs hurt for the rest of the day, and can feel little veins/blood vessels in my arms pop while doing so

It fucking sucks sometimes. I have a buddy who goes every single day and it's always a quick trip. Slightly jealous of that. I go once every 3-4 days, and it's always a gigantic shit (though solid, thankfully, just a huge log). The best dumps are BASED one wipe wonders.

Attached: 1445869745919s.jpg (248x219, 25K)

I also shit an average of about 1-1.5 times a week, but I still only take a minute or two. After that, I could sit there for an hour and not get anything else, even if I know there's more to come, I have no say in it at all.

eat green stuff

this also get a routine going. Next time you shit, do ONE particular thing on your phone or read ONE particular book. With time, your brain will associate doing that with taking a shit, and you will be able to "call" a shit simply by doing that on a toilet.

I for instance play dr. mario on my phone and it works like a charm.

>dr. mario
based

>want to shit in peace in a minute or two
>actually need to spend 10-15 minutes forcing it out through the pain

Is it weird that I enjoy painful shits? I guess it feels like I accomplished something by surviving a hard shit. And by painful I just mean discomforting, not actually painful I've had some shits I did not enjoy.

ur just gay, my man

You’re not alone bro, literally just had a fucking episode and nearly shit my pants. This is hell.

Attached: 3474CF87-DCB0-4CFB-B05A-88754C1550BA.jpg (275x273, 16K)

no, but challenge accepted, motherfucker. what should I play?

Attached: 1513390394932.jpg (1016x768, 91K)

I play Splatoon 2 sometimes when I know i'm gonna be in the can for a while.
Travis Strikes Again sometimes, too.

imagine being so cucked by life you literally have to escape to the toilet
you have literally less privacy than someone in prison or a slave in ancient times

Haven't gotten any in years though

Yeah actually I had a Pokemon Crystal game I played exclusively on the shitter

what do you fuckers eat?

Regular food? I don't know.

>all these replies
>mfw i shit less than that
>and when it does it's in long thin strings

Attached: 1473528214552.gif (600x302, 1000K)

Regular by American standards most likely.

Yeah and what's regular food for you? A quadruple cheeseburger with bacon 3 times a day?

Obsessed retard

Obsessed

That's exactly why I hate when my sister visits. She finishes up but she sits in there for like two hours even when other people need the toilet.

Had to go to the fucking doctor for a literal tear in my asshole because of her.

Randy?

Obesed retards

i know this is an inflammatory comment but everyone should be aware of their digestive health. its very important to make sure everything is running correctly.

Most metroidvanias

I don't get why would anyone read play on the toilet unless they're at work
But in that case you wouldn't be able to stay there for more than 15 minutes anyway

>>and when it does it's in long thin strings
sounds like you have ass cancer or some other bowel obstruction

And not to ignore the call of nature for too long. That can be even worse.

i also have hemorrhoids, would that be a significant obstruction?

probably, ask a doctor

>eat a Lot of vegetables everyday
>turds fall gracefully into the toilet
>have rice once
>half an your of twisting and turning until sticky mass exits the shithole followed by explosive dhiarrea

Bruh I take a shit, flush, and just relax.

Based obsessed retard

That is not how it works.

I was like that for years, then I changed my diet and started working out, now it's every 1-2 days, 3 happens but it's rare.

Mario Land 1 and 2.
I would also say Paperboy but I never finished it.

I just like to air my asshole innies after all the logs have been released while I enjoy my favourite vydia.

I shit twice a day, what the fuck do Americans eat?

HAHA SO FUNNI XD stay obsessed in your 3rd world faggot.

Brother, you might have some sort of gluten intolerance.

Obsessed retard

I'm an American and also shit around twice per day
And my diet is 50% frozen meals so I think some people in this thread have legitimate ass cancer

Why is he sitting on the toilet for so long? Does he got a problem with his bowels?

>I for instance play dr. mario on my phone and it works like a charm.

Attached: daily dose.png (600x420, 378K)

>Tfw "socializing" on the pooper right now

thanks doc

>not using gaming diapers

Ah, my mom said she'd cut off my good boy points if I didn't keep using the toilet

That's not good bro. That will make your farts smell putrid.

It really only makes it worse when you ALREADY have hemorrhoids.

no, but i once read the entire prehistory of far side and one of the collections during one shitting while giving myself hemorrhoids in the process

When I shit, I
>Flush the toilet after shit is done
>Whip my ass with a wet toilet paper to get it a little clean then flush
>End off with another wipe to clean up completely

Attached: 1561329296197.jpg (376x325, 14K)

A nice long shit is all I have left.

Attached: 1558125481154.png (428x456, 240K)

This
T. Spam bulk husk (psylium powder) and water
If I binge eat I get stuck on the shitter for a while but hate mobile games so I just shitpost literally