>2008
>yeah I pirate games
>2019
>YARRRR HARRR MATEYS FIDDLE DEE DEE

Why is Yea Forums so annoying now?

Attached: 32387293821.jpg (662x627, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>now

Because you're an old, jaded piece of shit like me.

marketing and moldeable brains

All we do is lie to eachother and our selves about our bad habits. The majority of what we do here is create a safe space to enable ourselves. Watch how mad people will get.

Huh?

good way to deflect criticism

Yea Forums has been compromised by immigration from reddit. Nothing more to say.

Of what?

kids have overrun the site with the misconception that being annoying for the sake of being annoying is funny and that everything remotely comical is a "meme" that needs to be beaten into the dirt

>2004
>The You Are A Pirate episode of Lazytown airs, causing internet pirates to meme about it for the next decade and a half

Attached: MV5BMDE4NGM1OGItMzQyOS00ZmQ2LWE0NWYtOTA2YTkwY2QzYzIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcwMzI3MzU@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

You are a Pirate is older than most of the people on Yea Forums, man.

I honestly don't even pirate anymore because i have 0 desire to play most of the new shit and the stuff that I do wanna play I just buy.

>2008
>2019
trust me

this has nothing to do with lazytown memes and more about how fucking obnoxious Yea Forums users have become in their counterculture
>screaming about being an epic pirate on Yea Forums of all places
preaching to the choir

>Says Yea Forums is the only board against piracy
>Goes into a thread screaming ZOMG TORRENT PLS
I see what you mean

Kys marketer.

Attached: 7n22fw3j0xw21.png (680x579, 252K)

I've been on this board for 14 years. Summer doesn't exist, newfags don't exist, you faggots have literally always acted exactly the same and bitched about the same god damn things.

Thanks for paying for my copy Timmy, Eat shit you chinkfucker.

why do you keep calling people timmy

here they come

oh no. Yea Forums posters. on Yea Forums. how could this happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

>2008
newfag

lol this
>NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP MAKING FUN OF US PIRATES NOOOOOOOOOOO WE GOT FREE GAMES AS LONG AS THE GAMES ARE FROM LAST DECADE HAHAHA I WANT SEX SO MUCH

It's new to me.

Attached: shrug.jpg (69x19, 2K)

>thread made to call out obnoxious culture war fags who take pride in doing simple things
>they storm the thread

And...what did you expect to happen?

Attached: yinglet confused.jpg (354x476, 50K)

It's because of console wars.
Before it we were casual about it and just treated it as a normal thing but once the CEMU nonsense started and people were against the fact that they essentially monetized development sonyfags came in screaming about how Nintendofags were mad that BoTW was being emulated even though that wasn't the point.

From then on that was it. It quickly spread to denuvo threads and we had things like ONE WEEK HAHAHAHA posting.

This. Very this.
Anonymity is no longer a good enough shield, since people can even tell who you are even by the images you post. Now we all have to speak in a frankly twisted fashion fortifide by pretend aloofness in order to cover ourselves from being criticized.

Anyone honest and watchful can see this.

Explains why the keep using wojaks

>since people can even tell who you are even by the images you post
Nah.
Filenames are one thing but it's posting style that's a dead giveaway. I mean, look at ACfag he's the only one that would call games like botw and Bloodborne cinematic and frequently refer to things no one said and because he's been at it for so long he's easy to identify.

I haven't pirated in so long I don't even know any of the decent sites at this point, still remember using piratebay to pirate hotline miami and that was probably around when I stopped.

can assure you "forced memes" were always here and have been since the beginning of Yea Forums, nothing changed in those ten years in that regards. The biggest thing now is instead of new things we have had like 5 or 6 straight years of fucking wojak posting. Forced memes didn't kill Yea Forums it was the explosion of ironic shitposting culture, as well as /pol/ being inextricably connected to our board now.

there is nothing forced about this meme either. It's easily the best lazytown song after cooking by the book, even if you are listening to it because you think actual pirate romances are cool as opposed to copyright infringement. Also back in the day most PC friends here were pro piracy, only after Reddit show up did people start acting like we never approved here.

You can always stop avatarfagging with the same pictures in every thread, then you will be anonymous. I've been posting here over a decade never once got a nickname or recognized from another thread.

When you're the only poster pushing an agenda that becomes obvious. But there's at least 8 of us FOSSfags shitposting about Linux gaming. In the end since posts are still not tied to a name, when that agenda isn't being discussed it doesn't follow you. You're still not running into the reddit problem of "oh he posts on *insert subreddit here* just ignore everything he says in this completely unrelated topic".

>lmao I pirate all my games, why should I pay for something I can steal for free
>wtf why are all these games pandering to the left

This is your answer OP. And no, not "we were always like that". I mean that morons like this who insist that it's all we ever were are why.

Pre-Chanology or so, Yea Forums was cynical but it was still small and focused enough to primarily focus on its related subjects and have reasonable discussion. With expansion of the sites population, so many newshits came here believe it's the epic cool place where everyone is super funny and purposefully obnoxious at all times.

Attached: 1546269133488.jpg (214x235, 24K)