Muse Dash

This is the last day this game is on sale, at least on the Switch. Should I buy it or what? I'm not a shill. I'll say the n-word if that will prove it.

Attached: 81F052B5-90BF-4F1B-978E-5D40A1417D00.jpg (670x384, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8i4cJnWvS10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy a better music game

Like Rock Hero?

The base game for 3.50 is pretty good deal but the full 30 dollar package depends on the person.

Attached: interlude_fool.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

>taiko drummer
>djmax
>xonic
>rockband
>parappa

Just pirate the apk on android and see if it's your kind of game

>game is $3
>DLC is $30
wtf

I'd get Taiko if I didn't have to import those damn drums.

They're not even famous songs that justify the cost, that's lame

>parappa better than anything
Look I love parappa the character and the game is soul incarnate but as a rhythm game it's archaic shit. At least recommend Gitarooman

you get to decide if you like the game without paying full price

>tfw don't know the secrit club strat so can't get 220k score

Attached: 20190625153139_1.jpg (2560x1440, 372K)

Cute underboobs!

>It's on Steam
Oh cool.
Worth picking up? I'm tempted to buy it almost for the artstyle alone since it looks really cute.

Attached: 1557359094459.png (259x259, 85K)

The base 3 dollar game is 50+ songs with 3 difficulties each. Every character is unlockable without the DLC and the season pass more than doubles the content and includes all future song packs and characters.

The base game is an insane deal for the amount of content you get. If you really enjoy the game/want to support the devs then you have the option to buy that season pass. It's a fairly good business model IMO.

>artstyle
This is the main draw for me too. I especially love the colors.

>n-word

say the tiananmen word

What Elfin are you running?

I pirated it on my phone. It's really fun but now I don't have to buy it anymore, I'll wait for a sale

Tiananmen massacre 1989

There ya go, boss. But, I can no longer prove I'm OP.

I bought it on mobile instead of steam. Fight me.

It's 3.50, I'm sure you can get enough worth out of it just staring at the art.
Game is fun and you can even win some hotglue figures with an ongoing competition.
Dragon girl

Attached: interlude_partner.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

someone post the gif of the witch girl shaking her ass, please.

>not buying it on both
no you fight ME

I'd buy it on steam if I can get my library from mobile to steam. Too bad that's not the case, would love to play this on a larger screen when I'm at home.

This?

Attached: B381C9A3CA444D21882CD28FFBFA57BB.gif (250x235, 1.38M)

that's the one
thanks

It really sucks you can't transfer the dlc. It's probably due to the different ways of unlocking the dlc for each platform but it still sucks

how do you get gud at rhythm games?

tap the screen

post clowns

The same way you git gud at reading and playing sheet music. Practice practice practice. Always read ahead to see the notes before you play them.

I'm curious about this game but any time someone posts a video the song is just some EDM shit

I think a rhythm game can transcend its soundtrack (the fact that EBA is like 75% mid 2000s pop hits and is still one of the best in the genre is proof enough) but I don't get the impression this is on that kind of level so if it's all that bad I'll probably skip it

>tap

100ms lag

the problem is on switch it's only the $30 full version so you can't test the waters

I bought the base version for, like, $3 on steam.
I had a bit of fun with it, but it's a bit too simplistic and is already getting stale due to it.
Can I play it with a Tatacon?

Attached: 1513806984682.jpg (676x663, 274K)

Adjust the offset better, nigga

It's mainly EDM. I'm not the same boat that I prefer rhythm games with a varied selection in genres like beatmaniaIIDX and DJMAX. Tolerance for the song list in this game will vary. There are minor detours but they're few and far in between:
youtu.be/8i4cJnWvS10

Why the fuck are 70% of the songs in chinese or korean or some shit?
I thought this game was Japanese.

Attached: 1513682633293.png (284x240, 95K)

No it's a chinese game but the dev made the VAs japanese.

Attached: e2f44f118aa284ac3027e70dbd6c93cc.png (975x802, 393K)

Still waiting for proper Buro lewds in this outfit

Attached: 50B17ABD7C144C15B4C438CB0C4FFA18.gif (250x235, 709K)

This whole chink mobages with japanese VAs aimed at coreans is really fucking weird. Doesn't even just apply to Muse Dash.

Im fine with it

Attached: 1526849815991.jpg (460x460, 86K)

I already own all of those though.

japan has widely successful pop culture, so obviously there's money in exploiting it

It's a great game that can go from really easy (1, 2 Stars on Easy) to absolute bullshit (10 Stars in Expert)

I just don't understand how I'm even expected to press a single button 10 times in succession over the course of like a second. I feel like you need to alternate two fingers at least for those bits.

stock keybinds have j/k and d/f for those

That's why the keyboard controls lets you bind multiple keys to the same lane.

>Bought the Switch version
Looks like I'm migrating to touch controls.

The switch version doesn't have custom controls or at least multiple buttons for each action?

Whats the recommended keybinds?
I've been using the mouse but hitting right mouse so often feels strange

I mean, all the buttons on each respective side serve the purpose of the "tutorial buttons" but it's not really simple and efficient like being able to use two fingers for each side. If you're still just using your thumbs, it's still just as hard to press quickly whether you're pressing one button or four.