It's no masterpiece

It's no masterpiece.

Attached: 127511b.jpg (190x244, 23K)

>It's a masterpiece.
Yes OP I agree

No one said it was

Reminder: they did this to Black Cat.

Attached: lacretura.png (1089x686, 523K)

It's just an exclusive so people gotta hype it up beyond belief instead of just enjoying a good capeshit games.

I just platinum'd it. It was fun, well-executed emotional climax. All the filler side content was integrated pretty seamlessly into the world and "lore" so it didn't feel too videogamey. Modest map size ensured a good distribution of content. Side quests weren't anything to write home about, barely a step up from activities. Writing was competent, with a few cringe moments that were trying too hard to become a meme, but it is a modern interpretation of New York so points for accuracy I suppose.

Solid 8/10

reddit: the review

I just platinum'd it.

It was fun, well-executed emotional climax.

All the filler side content was integrated pretty seamlessly into the world and "lore" so it didn't feel too videogamey.

Modest map size ensured a good distribution of content.

Side quests weren't anything to write home about, barely a step up from activities.

Writing was competent, with a few cringe moments that were trying too hard to become a meme, but it is a modern interpretation of New York so points for accuracy I suppose.

Solid 8/10

Never been to reddit but according to Yea Forums a reddit review should read like the above text. I guess anything with a modicum of structure looks like le reddit to brainlets like you.

Her body is absolutely 10/10 tho

Attached: dct8wf5-1b4298f4-f6af-4535-a677-6fb0e5984d3c.png (496x1060, 307K)

It's fun as fuck though. Fuck the rocket shitheads though. Fuck em with a rusty nail.

Yes it is you kike

>repeatedly uses and cons Peter, betrays him
>not once does he get pissed at her or call her on her shit
I love the game but why is Peter such a little bitch?

If you're concerned about a video game coming across like a video game you're far too up your own as to give accurate judgments about anything.

>Chad Bagman

Attached: Return of Bagface.png (1920x835, 1.52M)

>no titty window
Look man. I get that it's an "original story" and subject to creator changes, but completely changing MJ & Felicia served no purpose other than to downgrade attractiveness. Every other character stuck at least close-ish to source material design. Made no sense, fuck Sony.

>Virgin Homecoming

Attached: cdknj31es0l11.jpg (1080x1920, 242K)

Is the DLC worth $12? It's on sale all the time but I never grab it.

cope and have sex :^)

The DLC has exactly two moments I loved and the rest was meh, it’s probably about 6 hours of play time altogether so if that’s worth it to you then yeah. Though certainly get it if you’re getting the second game when it comes out the story arc is a set up for a plot thread in it

>Every other character stuck at least close-ish to source material design
Nah. Peter grows up to be handsome as fuck. Not so here. Here he looks like Topher Grace ate an entire lemon whole.

Got the game during days of play for $30 complete. DLC and all. It was worth it then but if you have no other option, I'd say so. Or you could wait for the physical complete edition (I would have, but the DoP deal was too good).

The DLC isn't awful, it's just... The story ain't the best. Personally, I was banging my head against the wall at how Peter was acting and being used during it, but the missions are solid. The bases are fun as fuck too. On the whole I had a lot of fun with them.

But fuck Sable, Fuck Felicia, and fuck every piece of shit with a rocket or minigun.

Attached: PeterParker.png (252x465, 237K)

No fur no like, also the random lines that all super hero’s need now is pretty stupid. Though Pete in canon blaming one inside of her almost makes it worth it

MJs purpose was to add emotional tension. Just what the developers didn’t quantify is how she puts her self in all of those situations that she bitches to peter about saving her from. She was whiny and pushy and I kinda hope she does in the next game.

It depends on the game. For a game with a heavy focus on narrative and story I prefer when it does a good job masking the "activities" behind the story and design of the game itself so I don't feel like I'm wasting time and should be rushing to the next plot point instead. A common problem in Ubishit games.

I don't have a problem with "videogamey" games, I have a problem with games that sell themselves as "immersive experiences" without making any effort to maintain that facade.

Bagman is kind of creepy.

Attached: Texas Spider Massacre Starring Bagman.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

I miss the fur on her outfit more than anything else desu

Didn't MJ fuck off to a warzone in Silver Lining? Maybe we don't have to deal with her bullshit next game

I hope not, give us another love interest I’d like to see what jean dewolf is like in this universe or see if yuri just needs a good spider dicking to calm the fuck down