Say it with me Yea Forums

Say it with me Yea Forums.
It's okay when glorious land of Nippon does it.

Attached: nico dmc5.png (1200x600, 152K)

Well, yeah.

Attached: 1515847296075.jpg (204x218, 14K)

I like her and I think she is cute :)

Nico was based

Attached: qf-KaRODY94VK48EoL-mEYk9btvS9I-MVAutYEe8eH0.png (416x682, 294K)

What sucks is that her custom art makes her look really sexy, and they lost a big chunk of her appeal by going the hyper-realistic route.

Pic for reference.

Attached: black Nico.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

It's almost as if
y'know
going for photoscanning was a mistake and a big one too.

Not this time

Attached: dmc5 vergil.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

wh*te women were a mistake

Attached: 1559372043424.jpg (1080x1080, 191K)

>It's okay when glorious land of Nippon does it
Ugly white woman should be kill for our great nippon overlord

WTF are you talking about OP

Short tight shorts and revealing clothing. American SJW companies would freak out about Nico and censor the shit out of her design

pic on the left isnt white

I bet he just wanted a DMC thread but thought making a spicy comment would work better for keeping it alive.

You're a smart one. That's the point of the post.

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>A Hat in Time raises awareness for trans rights in a thoughtful and respectful way to the mainstream gamer population
>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Creative Assembly continues raking in cash despite "backlash" over forced woman soldier inclusivity in their games
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than with shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>Microsoft and Ubisoft ban people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>Square Enix's ethical department refuses to increase Tifa's bust size in Final Fantasy VII Remake or add lolis and shotas to Final Fantasy XIV
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>Matt Walker has been posting in the Resetera Discord and was part of the Globalization Department that led to DmC by Ninja Theory, also proposed westernized graphics
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1561468960759.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Hey there sweatie

>People can't steal images from other threads

Attached: VUWFVXj.png (644x573, 68K)

Because they do it better

By making it uglier.

BASED

The little nig looks too cute.

She may be ugly but my dick doesn't seem to care so why should I

>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>transgendered children
i-is this a thing have we fucked up

Yeah, because Nico's actually a fun character that isn't La Goblina for the sake of being La Goblina and is actually pandering to Itsuno's fetish for rude girls bossing him around, so she's based

what a cutie on the left

She's ugly-hot

Similar to a butterface, but somehow still more attractive. A lot of it is in her body in presentation.

The west just makes ugly female characters sometimes.

Reminder that NeoGAF has been purged of all the filth and may actually be more worth using now that Era exists since all the pedos went there too