Be nice to one another and talk about video games

be nice to one another and talk about video games

Attached: froge.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

Videogames fucking suck.
They waste time that one could be spending on more productive things, like dying or rotting.

Or endlessly complaining on an anime masseuse board about videogames.

Anyone else losing interest in smash ultimate? Online is kinda garbage and the buffer system is trash compared to smash 4.

ANOTHER FACEBOOKTHREAD
HAHA SO AMAZING MAN

Let me guess if i go to the archieve how many douzens time am i going to see this picture if i search for it?

>game has intense moral decisions

Attached: 1555203284177.jpg (507x1198, 494K)

i'm having fun with dungeon crawl!
maybe DF will have a tiles version as good as crawl one day

I'm extremely picky about vidya and then I end up playing games I don't like out of boredom.
I'm like a roastie, except with vidya instead of men. And less slutty about it.

Attached: 1561349695778.jpg (388x446, 90K)

Have sex and dilate tranny shareblue cuck

Attached: D2A71B96-F0C7-4408-AF9C-2D2F495F6187.jpg (692x630, 79K)

I'd bring him in

Attached: 1560961929537.gif (680x489, 17K)

You know frogs and wojaks will never leave until you actually make a better meme, right? Whining and lying will lead to absolutely nothing and I think it's ironic how the most normalfag boards are the only ones that have a chip on their shoulders over pepe because you clearly associate it with muh /pol/.

fucking die and dilate nigger frog

Well if it isn't Not Important! Can we get your autograph?

They will leave if you just post how shit Facebookfrog is.
And how retarded you must be to post it

You realise that frogs are normalfag as fuck, right? You realise that /pol/ is also full of these normalfags?

Attached: 1559570296231.png (634x1110, 92K)

Booze and parties and women are overrated. You know what’s not? A buddy you can hop on command and conquer with everyday and talk shit about the world.

Of course i let him in, fuck the rest

Attached: oh baby.gif (423x264, 1.96M)

>You realise that frogs are normalfag as fuck, right? You realise that /pol/ is also full of these normalfags?
Then why is /pol/ completely devoid of frogposts? You know anyone can check it, right?

Now, being my age, it is easy to make a choice, but, boy, back in teenage years,
such a case would bring one hell of a dilemma.

>MUH /POL/
lel, there he is, you didn't even try to be subtle

I mean he brought pizza, what the fuck did the others bring? I let him in, if they bitch, they should have brought pizza.
Also if I don't find him annoying, I don't see why I wouldn't want to be his friend.

Yeah let's pretend that /pol/ isn't the biggest newfag magnet around

Attached: 1528535255660.png (944x4013, 409K)

This kills the resetera.

Attached: 54.png (660x265, 12K)

I never understood the cool kid meme.
Everyone in my entire school minded their business, and no one held that "cool kid" title because no one gave a shit about that type of shit there.
Maybe I'm in the minority of people here. I guess a lot of people talked about the smart kids though, so I guess they were the cool kids

Attached: 9a6.php.jpg (398x500, 23K)

Bring him in and set a strong example to get him to straighten up. Sell that dumpy kid to the cool clique like i'm selling a broken car to an old, senile lady. This is not a zero sum game.

Attached: 1553907156697.jpg (328x328, 19K)

That's actually Yea Forums, it's by far the most obviously underage board in the site and it's funny how you have been screeching for years and posting the same pic over and over as if it proved anything.
It's also funny how easy it was to bait you into crying about /pol/ and showing your true motives.

>grannies playing police scanner bingo
>I'm supposed to somehow believe that these people are posting frogs on Yea Forums
You know the election was 3 years ago and Yea Forums has higher traffic than /pol/, right?

Attached: 1534873065432.jpg (564x500, 64K)